Arapaap

slvr_lxght tarafından

Pinangarap, Pangarap, Papangarapin. Baka hanggang pangarap na lang, o baka nangyari na hindi lang natin napan... Daha Fazla

❤️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❤️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

11

181 18 29
slvr_lxght tarafından

Raphael has been pestering Irene since the day she posted the story, "Kala mo ha." She sarcastically chuckled.

Archangel_Raphael

"Sino kasama mo?"

"Irene sumagot ka!"

"Hindi kita pinapayagan makipag date sa iba ah."

"Nag break lang tayo pero wala kang karapatan mag hanap nang iba!"

Irene just chuckled at the texts he's sending, "Ang galing mo masyado Rap."

Her phone blow up again, she look at it and received Dawn's text.

Dawn Z.

"Te, sama ka sa amin."
"Sa Laguna."
"Tulungan natin si Greg mag lipat bahay."
"Kawawa eh."

Greggy really need to declutter all his things to transfer outside the campus, he thinks that he need more space, a physical space so he rented a two bed room condominium.

"Looking for katulong na mag evacuate, Vet Med dorm pero bawal ang pet ano ba yun." Greggy rolled his eyes.

"Gusto mo ako?" Antonio said, he is serious about helping him.

"Basta kasama si Irene." He smile, Antonio glare at him "Edi sana nag no ka sa akin diba?"

"Ewan ko sa'yo." Greggy hissed, "Ano nga? Gusto mo nga siya?" Anton ask

Greggy reacted differently at that question, "Anong gusto?" He ask in annoyance.

"Gago hahahaha! Gusto mong makasama ngayon kako tumulong ba ganon. Eto naman." Anton laughingly said.

Greggy sigh in relief, "Kung pwede sino ba naman ako para humindi diba kayo na nga tong tutulong eh."

So Antonio told Dawn to invite Irene. Dawn went to Irene's house, after she send the text knowing that she will agree.

"Sige." Irene answered to Dawn.

With a smile, Dawn pull her. "Edi tara na!"

"Agad agad?" Irene was shock, "Di pa ako ready."

"Okay fifteen minutes lang ha." She said, "Greggy and Anton will pick up us pala." She reminded Irene.

Irene just nodded and do her routine, putting some light make up and changing in to more comfortable but decent clothes.

Greggy and Antonio just waiting at the car, outside the Marcos residence.

"Tagal." Greggy whispered, "Ikaw din naman matagal ah!" Antonio reacted.

He just rolled his eyes, "Kanina pa tayo sabi ni Dawn fifteen minutes mag iisang oras na oh."

"Maaga pa naman, wala pang alas otso." Anton look at his watch before looking at Greggy, "Tangina mo mata mo tusukin ko yan." Greggy commented and felt disgusted about how Anton look at him.

"Pre, anong shade nang foundation mo?" Antonio suddenly ask.

Greggy look at the mirror, thinking that it did not match the real shade of his skin.

"Wala cover na cover mga hinanakit nang mukha mo eh." He chuckled.

"Bibili ka ba?" Greggy ask to him, "Kung matatakpan niya yung pagtingin ko kay Dawn pwede naman." Antonio jokingly said.

"Inaka walang ganon, kahit ano pang brand yan di na kaya yan boy!" He reacted.

"Hindi, ipang reregalo ko sana kay Dawn." Antonio explain.

Greggy just nodded, "Punta ka mall tanong tanong ka dun."

After an hour, Irene finish to be prepared, "Tara na." She said patted Dawn a little since she fell asleep.

"Ay halla!" Dawn shyly reacted.

"Okay lang, napatagal kala ko fifteen minutes pa lang eh." Irene chuckled and they left the house.

"Alis ka diyan." Greggy commanded to Anton when he saw the two girls.

Anton who is seating peacefully at the passenger seat look at him, "Why?"

"Si Irene diyan dun ka sa likod." Greggy answered directly.

Antonio just leave the passenger, and went to the backseat.

They arrived at the dorm, "Dapat inayos mo na lahat." Anton said while walking upstairs.

"Maayos na naka box na lahat, tutulungan niyo lang ako bitbitin yun tapos i assemble yung mga furnitures sa bagong bahay." Greggy explain.

"Wala kang pasok?" Dawn suddenly ask, "Mamaya pa naman hapon." Greggy answered and lead them to his room.

The six box, three suitcase, and two backpacks are welcomed them.

"Yung totoo pre, pinalayas ka ba ni tito?" Antonio was shock, there was even an unpacked things.

"Wag masyadong madaming dada sige na you can start na." Greggy said.

Irene just observing the room, it was neat her eyes focus at the different types of the uniform that hanging, even the guitar beside it.

Dawn just watching Antonio to carry one box, "Ayaw mo ba talagang mag patulong?" Dawn ask.

"It's fine kaya ko naman eh." Antonio answered, "Sabi mo yan ah." She is just following him.

"Oo naman, sisiw lang." He even smile at her.

Greggy and Irene putting the things that still did not arrange, she saw the lighter and the finished cup noodles above the table.

"Greggy, are you eating this?" She asked, "Ohh hindi ko pala natapon." He get the lighter and put it in his pocket.

"It's unhealthy, specially sa'yo na you need the right amount of nutrients." She explained.

"Kagabi lang, inaantok kasi ako eh. If I drink coffee mas aantukin ako kay nag cup noodles ako." Greggy explain it like Irene is his mom.

"Huwag masyado." Irene look at him, to remind it.

"Yes miss." He smiled, a sweet smile.

After they put all the things inside a box, Irene look at another box she can feel it's heavy she can't even lift it up.

"Mabigat yan, baka magulat ka kung bubuksan mo." Greggy said noticing that she's curios.

That statement filled Irene's curiosity more. She opened the box and saw a lot of skeletal figure of different animals.

"Is this real?" Irene ask, Greggy chuckled at her innocence, "Of course not darling." He is use to call darling when someone is asking him in innocent way.

Irene stop on that but she is just busy to investigate the bones, "How much is this?"

"Base sa materials at animals, basta hindi ako bumibili nang abot 15 kyaw." He explained.

They transferred all the things half of a day, "Pre una muna kami need bumalik ni Dawn sa Makati." Antonio said.

"Sige, Irene sama ka na din ba sa kanila?" Greggy ask since he won't going back to Makati later.

"Hindi na, mamaya na lang ako. Kawawa ka naman you still have a class and then di mo pa naayos to." Irene answered.

Dawn and Anton just nodded, "Una na kami." They bid their goodbyes.

Greggy left there with a shock, "Dito ka lang?"

"Oo nga, ayaw mo ba?" Irene ask.

Greggy shake his head, and they start to unpack all the things.

Until they feel hungry, "Anong gusto mong pagkain?" Greggy ask so he can order.

"Jollibee... Spaghetti." Irene answered, she felt the cravings.

"Same." He whispered and just order a food.

While waiting at the order they take a break, sitting at the clean floor of the unit.

"Do you play guitar?" Irene suddenly ask.

"Yes, nagpakahirap ako matuto para may masagot if someone ask me what's my talent." He explained, Irene laugh a little. "You are good at drawings naman ah."

"No, hahahaha! Hindi ko tanggap." He jokingly said, "Do you want me to play for you?"

Irene just nodded, "If hindi nakakaabala diba?"

So Greggy went to get the guitar inside the case of it.

"May na master akong kanta... I mean I'm not going to say ah." He sat down in front of her.

"Why? You should try." She excitedly said.

"Hahaha! Wag na baka umulan pa." A joke he whispered while strumming the guitar to hear if it's on tune.

"Kahit kaunting line lang." She requested.

"Ikaw na yan eh, hi-hindi pa ba ako?" Greggy said, of course he can't say no to her.

A strum of the guitar started, Greggy is waiting where he should enter the line.

"Hmm~ Si solamente fueras mia, Los lugares que te llevaria. Para verte feliz y verte sonreír" (Hmm, if only you were mine. The places I would like you to see you happy and to see you smile.)

Irene just listening to it without any idea of what's the meaning of the song.

"No hay nada que no haría, Te daría todo el mundo en un segundo..." (There's nothing I wouldn't do, I'd give you the whole world in a second.)

Greggy stare at her.

"Si solo fueras mía." (If only you were mine.)

"Thank you sa hatid ah." Dawn said, "You are always welcome." It's true, even what Dawn's request Antonio finding a way or time to help her or do what her request.

"Nakakahiya lagi na lang ako ang may favor." Dawn look at him, "Hayaan mo, babawi ako."

Antonio just smile, "Kahit wag na ano ka ba mag kaibigan naman tayo for a long time na oh."

She quickly hug him, "Eto na naman ba tayo Dawn?" Her hugs give more aches to Antonio than the love or care.

"I'm really thankful." She whispered.

He just nodded, "Ang drama mo naman ata ngayon, sige na..." He hardly said the last sentence he will say before letting her go. "Nag hihintay na si Richard, baka makita tayo. Mag isip pa ng kung ano."

Dawn nodded, a beautiful smile appear when she heard Richard's name. "Oo nga pala." She turn her heels living him alone.

Antonio just push his body at the wall, "Ang hirap mag move on sa'yo, naiinis na ako."

A different songs played at Greggy's guitar, they look at each other their eyes smile.

"Nako tara na let's start na nga ulit." Greggy said after finishing their foods.

They just put there is a lot of Greggy's stuff, that causing them to not finish all things.

"Halla Irene I need to go to my class." Greggy said, he can't be absent.

"Okay lang, I'll stay here." Irene said, "Sure ka?" He ask putting his towel around his neck, "Oo maligo ka na ako bahala sa unit mo." Irene laugh at him.

So Greggy do what his business, while Irene doing all the things she want to do to make the unit more clean and spacious.

Greggy went home evening, Irene even cooked a dinner for them.

He entered his unit, he was shock when all the things are already arranged.

"I'm back." He announced.

Irene smile like she waited for him after a long time.

"Shit! Ang pogi niya pala." She commented silently, when she saw him in a white uniform and the coat above it...

"Bagay talaga sa kanya ang med." She said once again, "Welcome back! I cook a dinner tara let's eat."

So he remove his upper uniform, leaving only the tight white shirt underneath.

They are eating while Greggy is busy on sharing what happened on his class.

It's a soft moments for Irene, she barely have this moments in their house since her siblings are all busy.

"Thank you for everything ha." Greggy said, "How can I pay you?" He ask.

"Hmm? Don't eat any noodles na nasa plastic." Irene answered.

Greggy laugh about it, "Paano na yun, yun lang naman ambag ko kapag may group study." It's a joke.

"Talaga?" Irene felt serious about it.

He laugh again, "It's just a joke ano ba hahaha!"

Irene just shrugged it off.

While Greggy washing the dishes, he suddenly remember Irene again... No, if she's going to stay.

"Uuwi ka ba? Ihahatid na kita, if uuwi ka." He asked, Irene shake her head, "Wag na muna di ko rin kaya munang umuwi." She felt how her body tired.

They are laying at the mattress, Greggy did not set the bed frame up yet. So they are laying down at the foam in the floor.

"Good night na!" Greggy whispered, he can't see anything since the light only coming from the moon and the city lights.

"Good night, Greggy!" Irene whispered, she knows she can't sleep but she just wanted to accompany him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 409 8
ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ. ••ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ...
68 23 8
Han sawi kual dan tur vel ka hrelo, chhiar tawp ula comment lamah in ngaihdan in lo sawi ve dawn nia🥰🥰
657 25 7
will you forgive and love someone who gave you, your biggest trauma?
17.1K 247 20
Impregnating her without knowing, will love still be rekindled after knowing she hid their daughter from him?