BILLIONAIRE'S CUTE ANGEL

By xhighonwingsx

β²ƒβ²“π“΅π“΅β²“β²Ÿβ²›β²β²“κž…β²‰ β²₯πŒ΅β²§β²‰ ⲁⲛ𝓰ⲉ𝓡 It's a story of a billionaire who is waiting for a person who loves him only as... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Character Sketch Part 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Manan Ki Deewani
Manan Ki Deewani - 2
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Precap Aka Promo :chap 19
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
Its My Birthday
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
COVER
MANAN FF : ILLICT LOVE
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 41

6.3K 343 70
By xhighonwingsx

Do read my another book
by xhighonwingsx
❕manan : her princess life
❕sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
by XthatonedreamX
Xprincesworld25x
yourdreamgirl25
❕one night with my billionaire ex
❕manan million dollar romance
❕billionaires secret
❕first love
❕love by Accident
❕VENGEANCE OF THE BILLIONAIRE
❕her arrogant bastard
❕billionaire*s sugar daddy
❕dangerous hottie
❕sto45
❕first love
❕billionaire shades : the guardian
❕he*s my ace

dont forget to checkout

You will definitely enjoy it as you have read that earlier also.

#Vote #Comment #follow

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

☀ Sun Rays were hitting hard while the newlyweds were sleeping as if there was no tomorrow but how can the sun be happy with that so it decided to make me more stubborn and broke manik's sleep who opened his eyes 👀 and saw the most beautiful scene 😍..

💕His wife, his love, his little baby in his arms... 💕

He was scared to death yesterday... When he didn't find her and when he saw her in the hospital his heart stopped for a minute...

Gazing at her for hours was his favorite job but it was already late and they needed to move to the office for meetings that were lined up..

Manik : wakey wakey nandu.... dekho it's time for rise and shine..

Nandini : you rise and shine for me mani I'm sleepy...

Manik : baby agar tu itna soyegi toh surprise kharab ho jayega mera ...

Nandini (yelled in excitement) : tell me na kya hai surprise tell me please na..

Manik : shyd kisiko uthna nhi tha ? Kuch nhi hota mein surprise kisi aur ko de dunga...

Manik said and left outside while Nandini followed him like a puppy...

Nandini : please na manik aap apni ek lauti biwi ke saath aisa karoge?

Manik: Nandini logon ki ek hi biwi hoti hai ... quit it im  not telling...

There was a voice who interrupted their conversation....

Person : kya nahi bata rahe aap bhai... bhabhi ko tang mat karo yaar...

She was  none other than Kiya

Manik :mein teri bhabhi ko pareshaan nhi kar rha , vo kar rahi hai yaar...

Kiya : rehne do bhai mere ko pata hai innocent bhabhi hai yaha... she hugged nandini who just showed him tongue to which he made a grumpy face but soon manik was hugged by aisha..

Aisha : Manii I missed you kaha the tum? Kal raat sone nahi aaye... aur kisne pareshaan kiya hua hai...

Manik : aisha mein married hu and I have a wife so I was and will be with her ... it's so obvious... and kuch nahi bas ek surprise tha-

Aisha -  wow surprise! Mere liye?omg mani you are amazing chalo na please  chalo na dekhao mujhe...

Aisha said dragging manik while nandini watched all this was emotionless pale face and stood there watching  .

Manik - Aisha surprise nandini ke liye hai tumhare liye nhi ... well next time I'll get something for you...

Manik said and left while dragging Nandini ...

Manik : go and get ready fast baby I have a surprise for you…

Manik said excitedly but nandini she was anything but happy but just not to jinx anything she went and got ready while they were going out they heard a loud noise of aliya...

Aliya : manik see aisha ko kya hi gya...

Manik ran to Aisha's room and saw her having a panic attack.. while manik asked aliya and kiya to calm her down as it may not be appropriate for a married man like this ...

Aliya ;please nandu tell manik only he can calm her down he has been doing it since childhood...

Nandini: Alu things change and so do people and for now I guess you should do that as I don't like manik being close to any human female who allegedly has romantic feelings for him...

Aliya : nandini how can you say that she is my sister and nandini I know manik before you so please don't poke your nose in our family matters..

Manik : she is my family aliya... stop it... and talking about aisha I told her to take her medicine which she didn't so this was supposed to happen...

Aliya: mank it's you who gave it to her.. what happened to you .. did you forget it??

Manik :  well aliya for the starter I'm married and I have a wife to look after whom I love insanely and for main course Aisha is obsessed with me so did this to stop us from going outside for surprise and lastly for sweet dish  I would like to sketch a line of peace that I don't have any romantic feeling for her i just see her as my sister and now the call it yours...

I dont give  a fuck.. my priority is and always will be nandini..
So mind clear out the way out for the office..

Leaving the mansion we sat in the car and reached the office..  during the journey none spoke as both were disturbed...

Nandini's POV
Again she did something to stop... I'm fed up with her…

why can't manik for once be let her go ❗ ... agreed bachpan se saath mein hai but please aiyappa bacha lo manik ko... mera kuch nahi hai aiyappa  bus please manik ko bacha lo...

Manik's POV
God this aisha and alya are getting on my nerves again... ohh god I'm so done with them...Aisha I knew about her from starting but I decided to ignore but then the day of our marriage the decided to harm nandini I was scared to death... it felt I had my soul out... so I knew I need to be patient and make a proper plan to get her out...

His trance was broken by Nandini shaking him.

Nandini: manik what happened what are u thinking

Manik:huh?

Nandini: what huh? I asked what are you thinking.. see we have come ahead of the office..

Manik: oh sorry I was thinking about Ai-

Nandini: Aisha... right? Manik, why can't you stop thinking about her? Agar itna hi pyaar tha toh usse kyu nhi shaadi kar li?

Nandini went out walking to the office after banging the door while Manik let out a frustrated sigh... he just messed up big time but now when Nandini was not understanding him he felt alone and helpless…

Other side

Alya was left in deep thinking.. she was confused on who to believe as on 1 side there was Manik her best friend while on the other side there was Aisha her sister.. She never questioned Manik on his side because she trusted him blindly but now because of Nandini he was not taking care of Aisha which he had been doing since they knew each other.

When manik left the house aisha instantly got up and came to kiya which aliya saw and was shocked that whatever manik was saying was true ..

Aisha :  kiya manik kidhar hai? Unhe bolo ki mujhe mujhe fever hai toh vo bhaag kar aa jaayenge.... nhi nhi seizures aa rhe hai.. nhi nhi.. hun hun bolo ki mae suicide karungi agar nhi aayege.. hun yhi .. bolo kiya manik ko bulao abhi... mujhe mujhe vo nandini psnd nhi unke pass..

Kiya:  di aap kaise baatein kar rahe ho nandini bhabhi wife hai unki he loves her..

Aisha : nhi nhi nandini koi nhi hai unki..  mein pyaar karti hu unse aur aur vo mere husband hai sirf mere.. aur vo bhi pyaar karte hai mere se bachpan se.. tum tum nahi janti..  nandini ke pyaar ki patti hai tumhari aankhon par... mein mein baat karti hu manik se kaha hai vo..

Aliya was horrified to see the igniting obsession in her eyes which was dangerous for the manik and nandini..  she felt like a complete fool to fall in her trap..😁

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

Target :|400 votes, unlimited comments and 100 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪🟪

Do you want more chap. Like this, tell me. In comment box

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

Thnk u for all your support

Few words about Manan

Please do vote🌟and comment🗨️

Love u all😘😘❤️

Guys next update will be soon

See you soon.

Thank you guys once again

And don't forget to follow vote and comment.

Also checkout my other story's

I will make sure tht my update makes you happy even though I update late.,😉😋😄

_________________________

Love. Nikki

COPYRIGHT © xhighonwingsx
and
TaraaSharma plz do read her books and do support her .she is also awesome writer like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 10.5K 36
πŸ’š It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
70K 2.7K 41
π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
66.2K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT βœ”οΈ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
180K 6K 17
Nandini's dream job went at stake when the model for the photo shoot ran away. In the moment of stress and panic while she was walking aimlessly on t...