Shadow of the Count's Family

By MsAi99

The infamous Count family, the wealthy aristocrat that have been protecting Roan Kingdom from the Forest of D... More

Prologue
Character Profile
ARC 1: A Budding Flower of Beginning
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
Item Box 1
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Author's note 2
ARC 2: The Baby Dragon
[9]
Art Work
Art Work 2

Author's note

471 10 0
By MsAi99

Hello everyone, Miss Ai is here! And about this story:

Disclaimer:  This is fanfiction based on Trash of the Count's Family by Yu Ryeo Han. As such, all characters belong to their original creator except for my oc. I am only writing this story on the spur of moment due to my intense obsession with this story. As such, I do apologize in advance if the update frequency is not consistent as I MAY STOP if I have another writer's block.

Otherwise, I will make sure to update as many chapters as I can. Of course, the same goes for my other fanfic. I will try my best to write until it reaches completion.

Most importantly, Trash of the Count's family is super duper amazing and I'm telling you now, please go ahead and support the author!

Lastly, the main character in this fanfic is my OC- Thalia. And there may be some confusion here and there, but don't worry about it.

Oh! You can also just disregard the prologue. The prologue is only important if you have read my other fanfic. Otherwise, it will just be a garbled mess.

Hahah, alright then, have fun reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 183 4
Maybe if he did things differently... Maybe he wouldn't be standing here again. In front of a grave. No. It wasn't 'A grave ' anymore. Not anymore...
54.7K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...
15.2K 853 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
20.3K 1.4K 22
What if Cale from Tboah just regressed and didn't transmit as Kim Rok Soo? You probably read multiple of these stories, so here's another one. Just...