You Got Me

By saphirestar

Lizzie and Aaron have been pen pals for eight years. They know everything about each other, well almost. Lizz... More

You Got Me: CH 1
You Got Me: CH 2
You Got Me: CH 4
You Got Me: CH 5
You Got Me: CH 6
Thank You! <3 and Contest :D
You Got Me: CH 7
Ch. 8 Teaser ;)
You Got Me: CH 8

You Got Me: CH 3

1.7K 40 24
By saphirestar

I know what you're all thinking. "WOW! She finally uploaded!"

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER AWFULLY TERRIBLY SORRRRRRRRRRY!  I was supposed to uplaod AGES ago and there have been SO many things going on with school, and home, and MY TRIP TO CALIFORNIA :P

But this is finally HERE and i hope you enjoy!

I dediicated this chapter to Kimmi555 because she is a SUPER AWESOME AMAZING PERSON AND FRIEND AND I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON!

And I wanted to uplaod this on her brithday which was a week ago, but welll....it wasn't ready then so yea! Sorry Kimmi! :)  and..HAPPY LATE AWESOMELICIOUS MURPLE-FILLED 15TH BIRTHDAY! :D

and yea....also,,thanks for editing this chapter and keeping your eyes shut while I write this dedication while you're sitting right next to me :P I love you :)

OKay Enough Rambling...Enjoy! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

CH 3

Aaron was online. He had been online for just about 10 minutes now, and had not started a chat with me.

That dumb-butt.I bet he’s chatting with a girl, and flirting endlessly with her. I decided not to disturb his flirting, and ignore him. Instead, I started a chat with Hilary, who had just come online.

LizzieLovesPurple: Hey Hilly-Billy!

Hillary-Star: Dear Lizzie Mcguire, please stop calling me Hilly-Billy.  It Reminds me of Billy Ray Cyrus every time you call me that.

LizzieLovesPurple: I’ll stop when you stop callin me Lizzie Mcguire! Makes me feel like a cartoon character every time.

Hillary-Star: Ok, as long as you don’t call me Hilly-Billy. If you call me Hilly-Billy again, it’s SO over!

Hillary’s my best friend, and we always have these mock fights, which start with us teasing each other, and end with us saying it’s over. In 2 years of friendship, we have probably been “over” at least 60 billion times.  2 seconds later, we go back to normal, talking about our daily lives, teasing each other, having HUGE status wars, and happy moments of affection and saying I love you like 100 billion times. She is basically my second sister, and I don’t know if I would ever be able to live without her.

LizzieLovesPurple: Oh honey, it’s been over several times before, but you always come running back to me.

Hillary-Star:  Pshh, yea right. You know you couldn’t stand the separation and practically flew to apologize to me.

LizzieLovesPurple: Oh, in your dreams sweetheart. Anyways, sups?

Hillary-Star: Nm. Why are you invisible?

LizzieLovesPurple: I’m not on invisible. Doesn’t my status say available?

Hillary-Star: Erm, no. Unless the computer and my eyes have formed an alliance to make me think you are invisible. And you never know, that could be quite possible. Computers love playing jokes on us.

LizzieLovesPurple:  Umm, okay then Hil; next time you go to the doctors…ask for an MRI scan maybe? Just saying ;) And I was invisible. Wow, silly me I thought Aaron wasn’t chatting with me. Wow. Major fail.

Hillary-Star: I don’t think I should be the one getting an MRI scan. After all, I’m not the one who fell in love with a guy who she has never seen before, so why do I need an MRI scan?

LizzieLovesPurple: Hahaha, very funny. Samantha came home today for a surprise visit, she found out, and was not happy.

Hillary-Star: Oh dear. You and your sister are so protective of each other. Hey tell me later kks? I have to go take Daniel to the park. He’s been whining about it since 3:00. Luvya sis, bye! <3

LizzieLovesPurple: Haha kk luvya too! Bye <3

Hillary-Star is offline

Daniel is Hil’s younger brother. He’s 7 and is the most adorable boy ever. He’s not annoying at all, but Hillary always complains about how annoying he is. That’s probably because he tied her shoelaces to a bicycle once.  Not just any bike, but her crush’s bike… while she was talking to him. Needless to say, Hil was pissed, and Daniel just ran away and hid in a slide for an hour. That little angelJ.

I paused my trip down memory lane when I heard a ping from my computer. I went to G-Talk Chat Box, and started smiling like a monkey who was just given a million bananas. Aaron started a chat with me!

CODPro: Hi Beth!

LIzzieLovesPurple: Hey Ron.

Ever since I could remember, he called me Beth, and I called him Ron. It was his idea in 6th grade to have special names for each other since we were pen pals.

CODPro: What’s up?

LizzieLovesPurple: Nothing. You?

CODPro: What’s wrong? You seem mad or sad.

This boy. He can tell when I’m mad or sad, but can’t tell why. Especially when it concerns him, like it mostly does. I can’t decide whether I should stay mad at him for being ignorant or melt down because he’s so sweet.

LizzieLovesPurple: Why don’t you tell me?

CODPro: Beth, I don’t know. In case you forgot, you have to tell me. You’re the one that’s in a mood, not me.

That little butt-nub. First, he forgets my birthday. Then, he acts normal and after that he asks me what’s wrong. And now he has the nerve to be arrogant?

LizzieLovesPurple: Aaron, what day was it on Monday?

CODPro: March 14th, also known as PI Day!

Yea, he loves pi day. Just like me, but for completely different reasons. I love it cause it’s my birthday, and pi is a pretty cool number. He loves it because his mom makes pie on pi day, and his school has a pie eating contest. Typical boy.

LizzieLovesPurple: …..Anything else that occurred on that day?

CODPro: Oh! It was Albert Einstein’s birthday!

LizzieLovesPurple: Oh gee, I wonder who else birthday it could possibly be.

CodPro: Hey, you made a rhyme!

I was just about ready to go find this kid and murder him! Im hinting to him about t being my birthday 6 days ago, which he forgot; and all he got out of that sentence was that I made a rhyme?  I really think there’s something wrong with this kid. And me too. How in the world am I insane enough to be in love with him?

LizzieLovesPurple: This is pointless. Some kind of a best friend you are. You forgot my birthday, and don’t even get the hints I’m sending you. Bye Aaron.

CODPro: Beth wait!

LizzieLovesPurple: I’m going to go in 2 minutes, so say what you must.

This was normal-ish. We were great at getting mad at each other over the smallest things, like some best friends do. Normally, when one of is about to leave, the other would wait and start apologizing and things. But, all within a 2-minute time frame.

CODPro: I knew it was your birthday in Monday. And I was going to wish you earlier, but I didn’t have your gift ready, and I wanted to wish you and give you a gift at the same time, so I didn’t. But I have your gift now!

LizzieLovesPurple: You really think I cared about the gift?

CODPro: No, but—

LizzieLovesPurple: You know I would have just been happy with you wishing me right? It was okay. You didn’t have to go buy me a gift. I never get you anything. I just send you a card, and a super long email, but on time right? And it’s just the thought that counts right. SO you know the gift doesn’t matter for me. I mean it’s thoughtful and I really appreciate it, but you could have just wished me without the gift. It doesn’t really matter as much as you wishing me on time!

CODPro: Really? So I guess it doesn’t matter that I wanted to do something really special for my best friend who’s always been there for me?  And It makes no difference that I didn’t want to give her a half birthday gift, so I decided to wait?  And the fact that I never could have thought that she would think that I forgot her birthday. None of those things matter?

LizzieLovesPurple: Ron, I’m sorry, I overreacted. It’s just that... I errm…

CODPro: You what Lisabeth?

Oh shizzles. He was really mad. He only called me Lisabeth if he was really, really mad. I know I majorly overreacted, but I had been worrying myself sick over the past week thinking he forgot.  And torturing myself thinking he was out with some other girl , flirting hugging, and maybe even kissing her! I was getting way to obsessive with the fact that I loved him. It had to stop, before I told Aaron that I love him, just like I was so close to doing.

LizzieLovesPurple: I just really thought you forgot. I’m so sorry—

CODPro: Do you really not trust me that much? Am I really that bad of a best friend to you? I know I’m a guy, and not the best with feelings and emotions and sensitivity, and I tease you out of your skull almost all the time, but am I really that horrible?

LizzieLovesPurple: No! Of course not. I was just being stupid. I’m really sorry.

CODPro: I still don’t understand why you thought I forgot. I’d never do that. I’m not one of those jerk player guys, even though I flirt with some girls.

Guilt flooded through me. I’d just been thinking that he was turning into a player for the past couple of days. All the bad things I’d ever thought about him filled me with guilt, and I felt the need to look down in shame.

CODPro: wow, I can’t believe this. You really thought I was turning into a jerk-player, didn’t you?

Fudge. Aaron could read me like a book, which was great at times. But times like now, I desperately wished he didn’t know me that well. What the hell could I say to him now? I’m in love with you and I let jealousy take over me, which is why I overreacted about everything? Hell to the no.

LizzieLovesPurple: Erm, well, kind of, yea…I’M SORRY! It’s just that well you were always talking about going on a date and everything so I just…

CODPro: So you just assumed right? Without thinking about what kind of person I was, and how much what you think means to me, you just assumed I was a man-whore didn’t you? Wow. Just because I said I had some dates, you thought of me as a man-whore. That just shows how deep our friendship was, right?

LizzieLovesPurple: Aaron, I’m really terribly sorry. I just don’t know what came over me. You’re my best friend. Even thought I never see you, I’m really down and depressed when we have a fight. I’m really terribly sorry.

CODPro: Whatever. I really don’t have time for this. I do have time to have fun chatting and teasing my true best friend-you know, one who trusts me-; but it looks like I don’t have one. Bye.

 CODPro is offline.

I stared at the screen in shock, while tears were slowly falling out of my eyes.  Why did I have to let jealousy take over me? Why couldn’t I just calm down and think for myself. If I did, this whole crisis would have been avoided! But no, I just had to go and be a freaking idiot. When will I ever learn to not jump to conclusions? That should be my nickname or something. Lisabeth Jordan, the girl who always jumps to conclusions! What a fabulous nickname, right?

Suddenly, a chime rang from my laptop. I looked down and was filled with half dread and half excitement from what I saw.

*New Email from CODPro*

______________________________________________________________

Unexpected right?? :P Hrrm I have NO idea why the font at the begnning was different :)

SO let me know what you think pleases! :D

And also, what did you thnk of the royal wedding? Hopeless Romantic me LOVED it <333333

Next upload should be in a week or two :) Love you guys!

Please vote, fan, comment, and let me know of any mistakes :)

Bye Bye! :) -Saphirestar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 603 16
A lot of people say it is impossible to be best friends with the opposite sex without having feelings for them. Well Niall and Alexandria, or Alex as...
87.9K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
138K 3.7K 19
Falling for his best friend was possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Louis. Especially when they made a promise not to do so, but Louis...
1.9K 67 31
Hanna and Andrew met at a summer leadership camp in high school. In just a few short weeks, they became the best of friends. But that was the thing...