Percy's VK side (Percy Jackso...

By ThatChildOfAthena

What if Percy didn't grow up with Sally? What if Disney was real? When the Disney Greek gods reveal themselve... More

Chapter 1-So Disney is real?
Chapter 2-Percy's VK side
Chapter 3-Let them see my demons
Chapter 4-Annabitch tries to get me killed
Chapter five-My new life
Chapter 6-Visiting old places, making new memories
Chapter 8-Stabby stab stab
Chapter 9-Things get real
Chapter 10-Percy can't sit still
Chapter 11-Another Prophecy! Again...
Chapter 12-How to get to Tartarus 101
Chapter 13-The River
Chapter 14-We like knocking out people now
Chapter 15-My Possessor hates me
Chapter 16 - All the plants are dying~🎵

Chapter 7-Camp

503 17 92
By ThatChildOfAthena

I do not own Disney or PJO/HoO

Anyone's thoughts=italics

Flashback=italics and underline

(Swearing involved in this chapter)

Percy's PoV

Nightmare

I'm chained to a wall, and the light source is a dark red glow that's coming from nowhere in particular. Then, a man walks in, a dark, powerful aura radiating off of him.

"Hello Perseus," He says, his voice sounding familiar. "Remember me?"

A faint memory pushes it's way to the front of my mind. Dark red glow, powerful aura...

It all comes flooding back.

"You're Tartarus." I realise, shock and fear coming onto my face. I quickly cover my expression by looking down, and I growl.

"What do you want with me?" I look up at him, and he just laughs at my glare.

"Ha! I'll break you easily, your precious Harry isn't here to save you."

Then, quick as a viper, he throws a dagger from nowhere and it impales my on my leg. I let out a grunt, barely able to contain the scream. I don't want to give him the satisfaction. He grabs my other leg and he karate chops down onto it. I hear an audible 'Crank!' and pain shoots up my leg. I gasp in pain as my leg sits in a unnatural position. Black spots dance before my eyes, but before I can welcome the darkness, I feel nice, cold water run over my skin, not enough so that I'm healed, but just enough to keep me from falling asleep.

"Tut tut tut, no falling asleep on the job. End wants you to suffer." Tartarus chuckles, and then goes to get another torture device.

While he is gone, I try and exit the dream. The room just starts fading when something pulls me back.

"Oh no little demigod, we can have you leave so early. So much suffering that needs to be delivered." He smiles cruelly, "How about we get right into it now?"

He kicks my stomach and then unchains me. Then, he forces me onto a slab of stone, and to lie on my back. Then, he brings out a whip. "Start counting little demigod, and it'll end quicker."

"I'd rather die in hell then obey you, bitch." I spit at his feet, I try and muster my energy to do something I hadn't done in ages. He goes in for the hit, and my back suddenly feels like it's on fire. I gasp, feeling paralysed. I knew what I need to do needed to be done now. I grasp onto the remains of my power, and smirk when I complete my job.

"Why are you smile-urrrrgggg?" Tartarus falls to the ground, withering and shaking around. His head makes violently jerks, and I watch him, my evil smirk turning into an insane grin.

"It's my turn to play now, Tartarus." I somehow find the strength to stand up, pulling the dagger out of my leg. I use my powers to boil his blood, so that he is in extreme pain. He won't die. But he will suffer. His screams fill the room, and soon, my insane laughter also echos in the halls.

"Not so strong now, you fucking piece of shit, are you?" I ask, looking down at him.

"Y-you monster..." He says weakly. 

"Why thank you," I smirk, and crouch down so that we are eye to eye. "I take that ask a complement."

Then, the dream ends.

I wake up, and thankfully, none of my injuries from the dream are on me. I don't feel satisfied at what I did to Tartarus. I should have done more. I realise that Harry isn't here with me, and the bed feels so much colder without him. The smell of pancakes fills my room, and I bolt out of bed. 

"Pancakes!" I exclaim, rushing into the room and sitting down next to Harry. 

"Hey Percy," Harry asks while eating his pancakes, "You were sweating a lot last night, were you ok!"

He sounds genuinely concerned, and I feel complied to tell him about my dream. Harry is a good listener, and once I finish, he hugs me. "Percy, please try and keep stop being tortured. I-I don't want to lose you." He says the last bit as a whisper, looking down.

I feel bad, because I didn't want to hurt Harry. "I'll try Harry, I will," I promise, hugging him again. We sit there, eating out pancakes, when after a while, Harry checks the time and sighs. "We should really get going now Percy."

I nod, knowing that I would have to train the younger campers. We say our goodbyes to my mom, Paul and Estelle, and head off to camp.

<—Time skip to camp—>

I go into the sword fighting arena, where a group of kids, maybe aged eleven to thirteen are sparring with each other. It's a fairly large group, maybe about twenty to thirty kids are there. I uncap Riptide and walk up to them, analysing them. Their sword fighting skills are pretty good, they probably just need s little bit of more work on them, then can move up to the harder tricks.

"Wassup fellow demigods," I say, casually strolling around the group.

"The sky!" I hear someone shout. I cackle at the joke, it was a classic.

"Today," I announce, once I have stopped laughing so much, "We will be working on sizing up your opponents. Whether you should take them on or wait for back up. If you have a good chance of winning or a bad chance."

"Split up into pairs, size them up, find their weak spots, anything. As long as you think before you strike. Once you have spared 3 times, the swap with another pair and have another go with your new partner. Repeat this until everyone has had a turn with everyone."

Once everyone is sparring, I go around giving them advice. "Yes Amelia, keep finding their weak spots! Good job on disarming them Imani! Try and look and think Jacob, don't just go in for the hit!"

I am so thankful they all, for some reason, had those 'Hi, my name is:' tags on them.

By the time the kids have all had a go with each other, lunch is in 20 minutes, so I let them chat, cool down. It is a hot day, and they were doing really well, even at my standards. Everything is going well. 

Then, the devil had to come and ruin it all.

"Heeeeeey! Percy!" I hear a very annoying voice shout from behind me. I turn around to the the one and only Annabitch coming towards me, a dagger in hand.

"Wanna spar with me? I bet I can beat you so easily!" She boasts, and I just roll my eyes.

"C'mon Percy, too scare are we?" She mocks me, and I just brush it off, I have better things to do.  Like have lunch. I grab Harry's hand and start to walk away, dragging Harry to the dining pavilion, then Annabeth does the unthinkable. She pulls him out of my grasp, and holds the knife up to his neck.

"Spar me or else," She glares at me, obviously not familiar with being ignored. I growl, but I know Annabeth has me at this one.

"Fine. I'll do your little fight." I spit out, and Harry is released from his former position.

"What is it with people and threatening to kill me?" Harry exclaims, going over to me.

"Oh, Percy," Annabeth says lazily, "If I win, then you date me again."

I'm about to lash out at Annabeth again, but I know she can threaten Harry again. "Fine...but if I win then you never, ever, bother Harry or me again."

 "Sure. 2 minutes to get ready." Then, she walks off to get prepared.

I turn to Harry. "Are you good?"

"Yeah," He reassures me, "Just annoyed."

"I get it," I agree, rolling my eyes. "She's a bitch."

"Just, be careful, k'ay Percy?" He gives me a quick peck on the lips, and I turn back to the arena. Annabeth is already there, sloppily putting on armour. She twirls the dagger between her fingers, and she gets into what I think is a battle stance. I can easily see that her muscles are tensing up, and that her eyes are focused on my right side. I get ready in a similar, yet much better stance, uncapping Riptide, and Harry referees the match.

"Ready, set, GO!"

As I assume, Annabeth lunges to my right, and I block, and she just keeps going on offence. She slashes her dagger with such vigor, that her attacks are slow, and easy to block. I roll my eyes, putting away Riptide and just start to dodge her blade. After every swipe of Annabeth's dagger, I step back when I maneuver out of the way, carefully calculating where I'm going. Finally, I can feel a wooden pole. I'm at the edge of the arena. Annabeth grins, thinking that she's won. She grunts, bringing her dagger down onto my head.

I sidestep, and her blade lodges itself deep into the wood. Her face is filled with realization and horror. She desperately attempts to yank her dagger out, failing miserably. She growls, looking at me and goes to punch me. I duck, and by now, Annabeth is sick of being humiliated. She aims a decent kick at my face, and before her foot can reach its target, I grab her leg and use the momentum to kick the dagger instead. The blade becomes free from the wood, and flips above our head. Annabeth's eyes widen, as she instinctively ducks and rolls away from the dangerous pointy death stick. Me, on the other hand, pushes off Annabeth and grabs the dagger's hilt, gracefully landing on the ground.

As Annabeth is still in shock from the flying blade, in a flash I'm next to her, holding her into place with her own dagger at her throat.

"Yield?" I ask, and Annabeth scowls.

"Never." She tries to punch me in my stomach, but I swiftly dodge it, going behind her and once again holding the blade up to her neck. "C'mon Annabeth," I say, smirking. "Give it your best."

She struggles, trying to kick me while avoiding the blade, but I just put the blade closer to her.

"Oh, is Annabeth caught in a little mess?" I mock her, giving her my best maniacal look. I cackle, and grin darkly. "Let's have a little fun, shall we?"

I release her from my knife hold, and start to stab at her. She tries to back up and run away, but I'm too fast for her. I'm like a whirlwind, slashing at her. 

"I yield!" She yelps, bleeding in multiple places and crouching down. Her hands are in  "I yield! You and your boyfriend won't be disturbed!"

I smirk, and spit at the ground in front of her. "Good. Now if you'll excuse me, the food is calling me." I drop her dagger next to her.

Harry and I walk out of there, as the conch horn sounded, ready to eat. 'About time!' I think, 'I'm starving!'

As Harry and I sat down for lunch at the Poseidon table, I summoned myself a cheeseburger with blue coke and ice. Harry just stares at the coke and I look at him. "What?"

"Nothing," He says, going back to eating his own meal, muttering something about ice in coke and how Americans are weird.

The seven come over to our table, and sit down. Except for Nico of course, he's at the Apollo table with Will, doing who knows what.

"Hey guys." I say through a mouthful of food.

"We heard about your little spar with a certain bitch." Piper raises her eyebrow, looking at me.

"Well, someone had to put her in her place," I say, shrugging. "She's lucky I didn't do anything else to her. She's very tempting to kill."

Jason rolls his eyes, and Leo is just snickering and looking at Annabeth, on the other side of the pavillon, looking angry and fuming.

"Annnnnyway..." Harry says, dragging the word. "I wanna hear about your adventures. And embarrassing moments. I need more blackmail on Percy."

I groan. "C'mon Harry! Wasn't Sally's stories enough!"

"Nope. Now gimme all the good stuff."

The seven, sadly, obliged happily.

"Ok, so on the quest to Alaska, he got so green and could barely do anything!" Hazel explains, and I grumble about Fleecy's tea.

"Then after we got help from Iris, she gave Percy a rainbow man satchel!" Frank finishes.

By then, Harry is laughing his ass off. "P-Percy...ha-had a...rainbow man satchel!" He barely chokes out, pointing at me.

"Shut up." I grumble, crossing my arms and trying to look as angry as possible.

By then, people in the pavilion are looking at us weirdly, and walking out to go do other stuff. I'm about to go and train the kids, dragging Harry along with me, when he falls off his seat, still being an asshole. The seven are chuckling at the sight.

"C'mon Harry," I say, dragging him by his foot, to the pavilion. "Let's go train the kids."

Sadly, this time, the kids did NOT have their 'my name is' tags on.

—Time skip to the campfire—

I missed this part of camp. Sitting round the fire, singing corny songs that none of us would sing in broad daylight. Watching the fire get brighter and higher. I loved it. And I still do.

I cuddled up with Harry, snuggling up against him.

Maybe being back here won't be as bad as I thought.

Done. There you go, another chappie done. Hope you enjoyed it!

I'm going to be away for a week. I won't be able to update any of my books. I'll be back soon!

Someone mentioned that they wanted some badass Percy, so here you go! And there's always the 'torture dream,' so I did that, but I decided that this Percy isn't some helpless guy. Nope, he be that 'kick your ass' person. So he kicked ass.

I know that people might have questions about my story, so they can go here ⋁⋁⋁

QЦΣƧƬIӨПƧ ΉΣЯΣ

P.S is it just me who feel exactly like this song, minus the medicine?

Remember to:

Eat

Sleep

Vote

Be good to yourself

(¯'•._.• ℓ𝓪𝕦𝓻𝓔ⓛ •._.•'¯)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 518 17
Originally finished November 24th, 2017 Edited and Refinished January 22nd, 2019 I took ideas from both The Lightning Thief movie and book Skyler Eli...
36.6K 416 29
Percy Jackson was betrayed by all his friends. He was forced out of camp half-blood and needed to find a place to go. He decided, why not pledge his...
111K 2.6K 33
"I stood on the tip of my toes to catch a glimpse of his jet black hair through the ever-growing maze of people. He didn't look back as tears rolled...