Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

05.

3.4K 259 55
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

The whole Jeon mansion was in worry as their little got suddenly sick in the middle of the night.

Jungkook soon called their family doctor for a check up. The doctor checked Yeona's condition and gave her medicine to eat but Yeona refused to eat anything even though she was having a high fever.

"Sir little princess's injury got infected due to stress and she is not even eating her medicine. If it continues then her condition can worsen." Doctor informed after the check up.

"I will feed her medicine." Jungkook said sitting besides her daughter.

"Sweetie get up eat your medicines please. You are already sick. Don't you want to get relief from pain. Be a good girl and open your mouth I will feed you medicine." Jungkook said with gentle which was showing worry in it.

" No I want my pretty angel not the medicines. I won't eat anything till you get me back my pretty angel. " She said hiding herself behind blanket and started crying.

Jungkook knew that Yeona never liked taking medicines. But whenever he will ask her lovingly she will always obey him but this time she was angry at him and he did not know what to do anymore. Doctor has already said that her injuries can worsen if she didn't take medicine and he was getting worried for her. His wolf was in pain.

"Mr. Jeon can I try?" Suddenly Yuna said who was standing besides other side of bed. Jungkook almost forgot that she was still there. Yuna never wanted Jimin to come back Jeon mansion again so she was trying her best.

"You? " Jungkook said in his cold voice doubting that can she really do this?

"Yes I know a lot of ways to convince children to take their medication." She said trying her best to be in the good looks of Jungkook.

"Little princess... " Yuna called her in baby voice and Jungkook was beyond annoyed by that voice.

Then Yeona removed her head from the blanket looking at Yuna making her think that she will now listen to her.

But the next moment Yeona hugged Jungkook suddenly and now started crying again loudly.

"Dad she is scary. I don't like her. She smell bad and don't like it. I only want my pretty angel. He smells so good. I will die without him." Yeona said sniffing again.

"Nonsense don't ever say that again. Nothing will happen to you until and unless I am with you."Jungkook said hugging his daughter.

"What are you all waiting for go and call that Omega? " Jungkook glared at his servant.

"You're the best dad. " Yeona said and hugged Jungkook tightly smiling as if she wasn't crying a moment before.

"Yes boss I will go." The servant bowed and went out of the room to call Jimin.

Jimin's apartment

Jimin was trying to sleep from past two hours but he was feeling restless. He don't know why but he felt like something happened with Yeona. He knew he shouldn't feel like this as she wasn't his responsibility now but still he felt like something is wrong.

After tossing and turning on the bed he finally slept. It wasn't even more than 20 min he slept someone ringe his door bell making him angry for waking him up from his sleep.

"Who the hell is this now? Moon goddess can't let you let me sleep in peace?" He screamed in his mind and opened the door. He was shocked seeing Jungkook's servant along with his bodyguard standing in front of his apartment.

"Mr. Park we are here to take you back to Jeon mansion for taking care of little princess again. " Servant said bowing to her.

Jimin was shocked by the statement. He thought that he was watching a dream but then realised it's reality. Then he remembers how Jungkook kicked him out without even listening to him and he got angry again.

" Go and tell your boss to find someone else. I already left the job. I won't join it again. " Jimin said trying to close the door.

"Mr. park please stop. Boss personally sent us here to escort you. He really thinks that you are a capable nurse to take care of our little princess." Servant said before Jimin could close the door. He was given strict order to get Jimin to Yeona as soon as possible. And he knew if he went there empty handed Jungkook will fire him for sure.

"Ohh really... He really thinks I am a good nurse. But I think he thinks exact opposite though. I am not some kind of you or his personal servant that I will leave job whenever he wants and join back again whenever he say. " Jimin said folding his hand shooting dagger by his eyes towards the servant.

"But if you still want me to come then tell your boss to come here to escort me personally. " Jimin said and closed the door. He wanted to take his revenge for his humiliation in Jeon mansion.

Jungkook's servant was in big trouble now. He knew Jungkook will never to come personally to pick some nurse and specially the one which he fired.

"What do we do now?"One bodyguard asked panicking.

"I don't know what to do. We have to go back." The servant said sighing deeply.

"Where is he?" Jungkook as soon as servant entered the room.

I am sorry boss but Mr. Park said that he will only come back if you go here to escort him personally.

"What..?" Jungkook almost shouted. His sandalwood scent intensified with anger making everyone scared.

Yeona again started crying hearing that Jimin won't come back now. She woke up from Jungkook's lap and hide herself inside the blanket.

"Look now he won't come back. It's all because of you dad ." She said and started crying again.

Jungkook sighed deeply looking at his little princess. He got up from bed and ordered the servant to bring his car.

"Boss you are really going? " Servant asked by Jungkook's behaviour.

"Do I have a choice? I am going to kill that stupid Omega." Jungkook said with anger and servant just shut his mouth.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully after shooing Jeon servant and bodyguard but his doorbell rang again. He got up angrily and opened the door with his eyes still closed.

"I told you I am not going anyway till that arrogant boss of yours comes here, didn't't I? " Jimin said opened his eyes and shocked by seeing the person in front of him. He immediately closed the door with loud bang and pinched himself thinking he is still dreaming. There is no way that arrogant jerk Alpha will come to pick him here right?

He calmed his racing heart and opened the door again slowly and realised that it was really none other than Jeon Jungkook.

He was looking at him directly shooting daggers with his eyes. When Jimin opened the door Jungkook suddenly grabbed his hand and pinned him nearby wall of door.

"Didn't you say that I have to come here personally to escort you?" Jungkook whispered in his deep voice.

"Y-you won't kill just because I demand that you have to come here personally right? " Jimin said shuttering. Their faces was just an inch far from each other. Jimin can literally smell Alpha's intoxicating scent of sandalwood. His heart was beating at inhuman speed with fear and an unknown emotions due to their close proximity. He was feeling tongue tied and couldn't utter anything after that.

"Now that I am here are you going to come back or not? " Jungkook said leaving him and feeling satisfied with the way jimin's face paled.

"I just said that you have to come here personally but it doesn't mean that I will back to job." Jimin said composing himself.

Jungkook's eyes darkened but before he could say anything his servant came to him panicking.

"Boss doctor said that the little princess's fever has increased. " Servant informed him.

"What happened to Yeona?" Jimin asked getting anxious. He remembered Yeona's face and the way she cried when Jungkook fired him. He felt bad for the pup. His peach scent soured with worry.

"She has been sick for hours. That's why I wanted you to come for her treatment. She refused to eat medicine as she only wants you to feed it to her. " Jungkook explained to him when he realised that neither his servant nor his bodyguard informed Jimin anything about this.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME FIRST THEN. Wait I will just change and come back." Jimin said worrying about pup.

"He is making a big fuss about it just a min ago and he just agreed that easily after listening about Yeona's health." Jungkook thought and he realised that Jimin really cares for his pup. And it's not just acting.

Within 2 minutes Jimin changed his nightwear and entered the Alpha's car. He ran towards Yeona's room before anyone got out of the car as soon as they reached Jeon mansion. He entered Yeona's room hurriedly.

"Don't be too happy just because Mr. Jeon come to pick you up. " Yuna said angrily as soon as Jimin entered inside room. Jimin's focus was only on the pup but now he didn't want to care about Yuna.

"Shut mouth up before I demand that I will treat Yeona only when Mr. Jeon fire you. And believe he will do it without even a single thought." Jimin said making Yuna shut up.

Jimin went besides Yeona's bed and woke her up. Yeona's eyes filled with happiness seeing Jimin besides her. She immediately hugged him tightly as if he would vanish if she let go and started carrying.

"D-don't l-leave me again please." She said hugging him.

"I won't go anywhere sweetie. Now look at me and eat this medicine okay. It will help you to feel better." Jimin said with affection.

"You won't go anywhere even if I ate medicine right?" She asked again with her teary eyes.

"Of course I won't go anywhere. I will be with you here okay." Jimin reassured her making her scent bloom with happiness. She ate her medicine and cuddles Jimin to sleep.

Jungkook was observing the whole interaction with his expressionless face. He has seen his daughter this happy for the 1st time without him.

The doctor checked Yeona's again and informed that her fever was slowed down. He then took his leave saying everything is fine with the little princess.

But Yeona was sleeping cuddling to Jimin and it was Jungkook's room. Now servant was hesitating to ask his boss where is he gonna sleep if Jimin is here. He knew no omega has ever allowed in his boss's room and Jimin was the first one.

"Is there anything wrong? " Jungkook asked his servant seeing him hesitating.

"N-nothing boss. " He said and get out of room. Now only Jimin Jungkook and peacefully sleeping Yeona was present in the room.

Jimin realised that he should go now that Yeona is asleep but he tried to get up Yeona hugged his tightly not letting him.

" You are not going anywhere. Sleep here with Yeona and take care of her." Jungkook said when saw how tightly his pup was hugging omega.

"W-what about you then? Where will you sleep?" Jimin asked timidly.

"I will sleep on my bed obviously ." Jungkook said without any expression as it's the normal thing and went towards his closest room. He then changed into nightwear and occupied other side of Yeona on bed and closed his eyes.

Jimin was wide awake still seeing alpha sleeping besides him. His heart was beating fast that he wondered if alpha can hear him. But Jungkook was asleep as if he doesn't even care if unknown omega is sleeping on his bed with his daughter.

Jimin watched Jungkook's sleeping face he was looking so peaceful. He wasn't looking like that arrogant jerk he met at hospital anymore. He was looking even more handsome up close and Jimin couldn't help but admire it. His wolf was also pleased with the scene in front of him. Soon Jimin scolded his wolf for loosing control. He realised that he will do something he will regret later if he slept on same bed with alpha.

He woke up carefully and detached Yeona from himself. He took a pillow with a blanket and slept on the sofa.

A/N :

Will Jimin be able to survive in the Jeon mansion?

Will Jungkook accepts Yeona's increasing affection towards Jimin?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.5K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
49.1K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.