Scrubbing Out the Stains

Oleh broskiskillet

The multiverse decided, "Ayo, Imma need to make a whole other living thing to handle this Balance shit yo." T... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

1.6K 111 36
Oleh broskiskillet

Brim was prancing on the fields again. His designated touching grass moment had arrived after a good month of a code-crunching spree.

Now, he wasn't in FarmerTale again. He was back at it again in the Omega Timeline, except he was in the wilderness again.

He is not going to get detained today.

Other than a bounty that is out for them, Brim spotted a nice lake.

Clear water, free from pollution, and it basically appears to be neutral territory for a bunch of animals. How can Brim tell this? They watched a couple of wilderness videos that sometimes mentioned how water sources were needed by all animals in the environment, so no fights.

Smarts.

Let's go to the bottom of the lake!

They can't swim, but they're a skeleton, they got no lungs.

Brim throws their bucket hat like a frisbee to the side of the lake and takes off the rest of their clothes.

Wait, Brim paused from taking off their shorts. They have no swimming trunks... Is he gonna have to steal again?

Shameful memories of stealing flashed through Brim's skull. There has to be another way. He has a bounty on his head, he's not going to make it worse.

...

Hold on, can't he create stuff?

Brim squats down in shame. He forgot that he could also create things.

After learning the Way of Destruction, he totally forgot that he could create as well. He even created his work clothes after he was born.

Okay, solution done. Let's do it.

Brim is crying again.

Why the fuck was making swimming shorts so hard.

They literally had to pull up a MultiTube video on pattern making about shorts. That was the easy part. Then he had to literally learn geometry in order to get in the slopes needed for the pattern.

One small mercy was when he had to learn about the materials needed for the shorts, it came to his mind more easily. Perhaps it was Daddy Dearest's work with making them able to understand molecules better.

But fucking broke him was that he had to implement the physics of the thing.

They did create their janitor/work clothes when he was first born, but apparently it was a one time thing.

It was like those beginner benefits in games, and then you were left to fend for yourself after using it up.

FUCK YOU MULTIVERSE!!!!!!

Was this why the Creator sometimes went crazy when creating worlds? Was this why those AUs had a bunch of useless code?

Was this why the Creator's memory was so shit, because of all the shit he had to know?

Maybe this was why Error still somehow maintained their reasoning, their logic. Because this was fucking migraine-inducing and explosion prone.

Holy shit.

Still half naked, but lying down on the grass like a dead man, Brim stared at the blue sky of the Omega Timeline with tears silently running down his face. He had already passed the depression phase of the process of grief, into acceptance.

Brim is stealing again it seems.

Brim is fighting a fucking grizzly bear.

Too much was going on today.

It was supposed to be a day of decompression, but then they had a stress breakdown from physics and now they're literally fighting for their life.

Originally, Brim was just about to sink down into the water, but all of a sudden a grizzly bear came out of nowhere and thought that Brim was edible.

They certainly had bone marrow, BUT BRIM DIDN'T WANT TO DIE TODAY.

Brim was very desperately splashing away from the grizzly bear and back to where his clothes where, but THIS FUCKING BEAR WAS PERSISTENT AS HELL.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO TO THIS BEAR?!?!?

BRIM DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER COMING TO THIS SPECIFIC PART OF THE WILDERNESS AND MESSING WITH BEARS!?!!

Brim grasped his clothes with soaked hands and quickly opened a portal to the Void. Not risking looking back, they dove into the portal.

Luckily they only ended up with a couple of bruises and cuts. The injuries came from a couple of lucky hits from the bear and being too careless when arriving at shore because of the rocks.

It was a very enlightening experience for Brim. It reminded them of the time when the Goddess of War had a misunderstanding about them.

...

He was tired of being fucking beat up. This couldn't happen all the time. He couldn't let it slide with how he was always constantly being whaled on and he can't do anything about it.

It was time to take things into his own hands.

It was time for his training arc.

"Hey, bear."

The grizzly bear leisurely turned around and saw the skeleton they attempted to eat a few days ago in the lake. Except this time the other was dressed in different clothes and had a mop in their hands.

What the hell was this Monster doing? Didn't they literally scare them away before?

"I know your ass understands me bitch. Because of some bullshit called magic, you can understand what I'm going to do next."

The bear squinted their small eyes at their opponent.

"I'm going to beat your ass fucker."

The skeleton launches forward, the white lights in their eye sockets unnervingly bright. The movement was so sudden, the bear barely had any time to prepare themselves.

BANG.

The mop let out a heavy sound that echoed throughout the forest. The bear could feel their thick skin stinging from the pain of the hit.

How did that flimsy stick manage to land that harsh of a hit?

ROOAAAAAR.

Finally recognizing the prowess of their opponent, the bear quickly rose and swiped at the skeleton.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

The skeleton dove under the deadly paw and jammed their elbow into the bear's stomach.

Knocked off balance, the bear could only stumble back.

BANG.

The skeleton bashed their mop at the bear's upper body. Blocks of unfinished code were fluctuating erratically besides their eyes. But their eyes were bright and on the mark.

The bear went down on their back, the vulnerable underside open for the vicious beating that would begin.

Dazed, the bear felt fear for the first time in a while.

"What do you have to say for yourself now, bitch?"

The bear let out a pained whine.

"That's what I thought."

Brim jumped down from the back of the downed bear. He had some mercy and left the bear with only bruises and wounded pride. Besides, the bear didn't even break his bones, he had the option to be merciful.

"Good fight, bear."

Brim thoughtlessly patted the side of the beaten bear.

He turned his back to the bear, trusting them to have learned their lesson.

And left.

The bear was left with confusion in their eyes.

"Kid, what the fuck?"

"Hey! Teach, you have to be proud of me! That was the first ever fight I won, and I even had a justified reason to do so!"

Brim puffed his chest out while Error could only stare at his student with this sort of mixture of disappointment, bewilderment, and faint pride.

"Okay, kid, run this by me again. You learned how to fight with a magic mop you made in the Void, in just a few days with MultiTube videos. And then you got your revenge against a bear that you lost in an encounter before?"

"Yeah!"

Error stared at Brim for a while, then leaned back in his bean bag in the Anti-Void.

"Okay... Okay. I'm proud of you kid."

Brim didn't move from their spot.

Error looked back at Brim, "What?"

"Uh, are you, um, forgetting something?"

Error eyed Brim. The way they were shifting around reminded her of the first time they met.

She dredged up any possible reasons why Brim was acting this way.

...

Oh.

"Okay, sit down kid."

Brim grinned brightly.

After Brim settled down, Error brought up her hand to rub Brim's skull. Like all those times when Error was training Brim and praised Brim for getting something right.

"Good job."

Brim did work hard, faintly thought Error.

(A/N: You can tell that I had no ideas on what to put Brim through with that bear fight. Anyhow here is some fanart, for a better visual of Brim rather than a pixelated cover. I know that it's somewhat cringe to include your own fanart in your own fics, but I have to include it since it really helped me with my inspiration).

Published April 10, 2023

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

662 4 18
undertale au stuff cover art is made by me More information and chapters soon(Credits too) Undertale by Toby Fox Error Sans by CrayonQueen Ink Sans b...
1.4K 66 11
The world has always dealt in absolutes. It was absolute when it took Error's parents away from him, leaving behind three siblings with nothing but e...
61.7K 1.9K 25
! WARNING ! IT'S OLD AND CRINGY AF AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BACK THEN As many Fgod stories shows that Error was forced to destroy by Fate...
102K 2.8K 20
F!god is from harrish6 and I was inspired by " Lovesick: The Last Cure" created by @glitchy_protecter. none of the pictures are mine. Error basically...