Sword Art Online: The Swords...

By IcetheHedgehog06

What if Yuuki was a player of Sword Art Online? What would've happened if she had a role in the Death Game... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: When Midnight and Dusk Collide
Chapter 2: Red-Nosed Reindeer
Chapter 3: Swords of Night and Dusk
Chapter 4: A Crime Within the Wall
Chapter 5: Illusionary Avenger
Chapter 6: Temperature of the Heart
Chapter 7: The Sword Dance of Night and Dusk
Chapter 7: The Blue Eyed Demon
Chapter 11: Crimson Killing Intent
Chapter 12: The Girl of Morning Dew
Chapter 13: Yui's Heart
Chapter 14: Edge of Hell's Abyss
Chapter 15: The End of the World

Author's Note (Other Books)

122 2 0
By IcetheHedgehog06

Hey, guys, this part's new ovbiously to all of you who've been reading this before 4/9/23.  This is basically a link to another book to another Kirito x Yuuki book; The Sword Art Games: A SAO/Hunger Games Mixture Story.  

Also me and a friend of mine are making a book called Midnight Doomsday and it should have about 52 readers by now on 4/15/23. He's struggling on how to make it more popular due to the fact that it has less than 100 readers. So that way he doesn't cancel it (because he's so full of drama) please read it and give it encouraging comments, alright?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.5K 30
Your name is Y/N and the year is 2026. You, being the antisocial human you are, only play Single Player games. One day, while walking home with your...
176K 3.8K 96
(Y/N) is a normal kid. Originally, he didn't want any part of SAO, but his friend had other plans. Join (Y/N) as he tries to survive the tragedy of S...
2.5K 73 5
(A/N: This story isn't yet finalized. Don't expect any further updates to this book until further notice.) In the year 2022, a VRMMORPG called Sword...
657 15 33
Throughout this game, there have been losses, lessons, and much more. To Kirito, however, there were now friends that he could look after. This final...