GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

50

1 0 0
By Modestyj

A/N Happy Resurrection day 2023 aka Easter. I hope each of you had a blessed day with your loved
ones. I pray for all who are hurting missing a loved one.

Back to story

Mom when did you take up golfing? I took it up in Europe. I am not good at it. I play with employees from my stores and some of the guards. It helps me to relax besides shooting at the range we have inside the cabin, fishing, walking and working out. Mom it seems you are more happy now. I am Molly and more now, since I have you gals back in my life. Mom we feel the same way. 

My mom's cell rings. She answers it.

Hi Sonny. Yes, they know we are alive and we all are happy about it. No, we won't move again. We moved here to be closer to them and we can now be literally. This isn't up for discussion. No you don't get a say so. Please stop having people look after us. We have our own security team and they are more than capable. Bye!

Mom you okay? Yes. I gather he isn't happy. No but its his problem not mine. Lets finish this game for the night.

The rest of us enjoyed ourselves. Carly doesn't golf but enjoyed coming with us and spending more time as a family. We finally are done at Edgewood Golf course and leave go back.

W

e stop by the sports store to buy snow attire per the weather channel saying we are going to get snow attire. We didn't all bring some.

Hi Christina what can we do for you?   I need a coat, bib and snow boots. Look around. When you find the boots you want, please let me know. Okay thank you.

Several of us were trying on shoes, gloves and coats. Diane and my mother just looked as they saw me getting a discount on my items on top of the sale prices than what they got in their sizes.

Excuse me, we basically bought the same items but in different colors. Why are mine higher? Mam Christina used a discount card that the owner. Dr. Maura Isles has provided her with a discount on any item and place she goes to that Dr. Isles owns up here in Lake  Tahoe. Each person is given a different percentage off. She only knows they come here because she gets notifed. Does she know what the person buys? No mam. 
James will you be so kind and rering these two ladies purchases using my card. Yes Christina.

Diane and my mother tell me thank you. I tell them they are welcome and I leave with Valerie and Parker in my SUV.

Babe what took you so long? Diane was wondering why my stuff cost less. I asked James to rering both of their items using my discount. Oh I see.

We were driving back and at started to snow. Jason and I returned first and used the gate code to get in.

We had a difficult time to seeing Jenny. She let us in and than left. Little by little everyone returned.

Christina you saved your mom 86.56 and me 247.89 thank you. I know its not like we cannot afford it but its nice to get breaks.  Jason, Paul, Milo and TJ are going to bbq  ribs for everyone. Abigail, Diane and I are going to make the side dishes. Parker, myself, Valerie and Samantha will clean up. TJ is looking at
Donnie's fingers.

We all enjoyed the meal. We finished cleaning and several us went to watch a movie or play games.

Our mothers and us decided to shoot our guns.

My mom told the rest of us and Carly her conversation with my dad. The rest weren't thrilled with the conversations as my mother and I weren't. We finally called it a night.

Parker my mother never liked guns and is pretty good at it. Well at least she isn't scared of them anymore.

We fooled around for awhile riding Parker's penis for awhile. We finally stopped and took a shower,  changed the bedding.  Valerie said she saw Max coming out of his bedroom with dirty sheets.

Diane I wish you move here. Max my life is in Port  Charles and we aren't inclusive anymore.

Max finally fell asleep. I gave what he suggested some thought than fell asleep.

I was in my bedroom missing Emphiany. It stopped snowing and the moon was bright tonight. I finally finished my pushups and got into bed to get some sleep.

In Sacramento...

I see you called us over to help you baby girl. Yes and no. I called you to find out if you would like to expand the business and get more associates. Its up to you baby girl. You started this firm on your own . Auntie just think about it. I will.

We did the upstairs without you two  before it started to rain. Your auntie Maura and I are tired. We did several areas of our place too. Its getting late and you two have early days tomorrow.

Jane and Maura thank you for coming over to help. Avery really wants to hire more associates and open a second law firm. Hmmm she didn't mention that to me. She has checked on some buildings and has some lawyers in mind. Please give it some thought. It will give you all some time to relax and enjoy life. I am hiring more too and training so I can take more time  off too. We both discussed this after Jason and Amanda died. We realize we want to relax more. Okay thanks for the additional information.

Baby girl comes to walk us out.

Baby girl June spoke with me. Go ahead with the new building if Charles agrees and we can start going through the resumes after the first of the year. Thanks auntie. Love you both. We love you too.

Jane and I hugged her than we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 0 55
The Rizzoli family which we always included Maura in making family decisions. Our mother has always seen Maura as one of her daughters. We were tight...
191K 8.8K 36
A motor-mouth southern belle tries playing detective only to collide with a dangerously sexy biker. Ellie Robinson takes it upon herself to secretly...
470 148 54
[first draft - this story will be edited later on] "I just worry about people. Especially my friends." "Friends?" Alex looked over at Kata with kindn...
412K 9.2K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...