The Royal BEAST

SamMurty4 tarafından

ABHYANSH SINGH RANAWAT, the most feared man in the country, was crowned at the tender age of 14, exposed to a... Daha Fazla

Prologue
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART - 3
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART - 6
PART - 7
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART - 10
PART - 11
PART - 12
PART - 13
PART - 14
PART - 15
PART - 16
PART - 17
PART - 18
PART - 19
PART - 20
PART - 21
PART - 22
PART - 23
PART - 24
PART - 25
PART - 26
PART - 27
PART - 28
PART - 29
PART - 30
PART - 31
PART - 32
PART - 34
PART - 35
PART - 36
PART - 37
PART - 38
PART - 39
Teaser
PART - 40
PART - 41
PART - 42
PART - 43
PART - 44
PART - 45
PART - 46
PART - 47
PART - 48
PART - 49
PART - 50
PART - 51
PART - 52
PART - 53
PART - 54
PART - 55
PART - 56
PART - 57
PART - 58

PART - 33

46.9K 1.8K 539
SamMurty4 tarafından

Note - This part is unedited, read at your own risk, I don't know what I have written, excuse me for any mistakes...

***************************************************************************************

Isha took the saree and specially designed and stitched a blouse for Amruta according to her tastes, she is so excited to give this gift to her mother-in-law, she wanted to see the happiness on her face... She is done with all the work just 2 days before Amruta's birthday...

Isha came in the evening, freshened up, and went down where Amruta and Avyan sat in the hall...

"Bhabhi sa, I'm waiting for you... where are my snacks ?? You are late today", Avyan complained

"Don't be a spoiled brat, she got late at work today... if you are so eager, go and help her in the kitchen..." Amruta reprimanded her son...

"Ma... I will help if bhabhi sa let me...", Avyan said

"Okay, stop it both of you, ma... guess what ??", Isha said, and Amruta and Avyan smiled seeing her excited face...

"What ?? Got a promotion ??", Avyan guessed

"Sm... no... Ma you guess", Isha said looking excitedly at Amruta

"Um... Wait, Oh my god! Are you pregnant ?? Thank you krishna ji...", Amruta jumped excitedly embarrassing Isha...

"Ma... No... stop it please", Isha whined trying to hide her red cheeks...

"Then tell me yourself", Amruta said getting disappointed, she really wanted a grandchild who would represent her elder son, she had no hopes of getting back her son in this life, at least wants to see his replica in his son and get happy...

"I got a gift for you... tell me how is it ??", Isha said opening the box... 

Amruta's eyes welled up looking at the saree, she could feel that it's selected by her son looking at it, but that's impossible... Suddenly Amruta's eyes widened in fear, why did her daughter-in-law suddenly bring her a saree ?? Did she know it's her birthday in 2 days, but how will she know ??

"Beta, why a saree for me so suddenly, I have so many sarees", Amruta said

"Well, this is a very special saree ma, and what do you mean why ?? What did you think ?? I wouldn't know if you won't say, I know it's your birthday in 2 days and this saree is selected by your son, I have already designed the blouse, try it and tell me if you need any changes, I'll make the alterations", Isha said but Avyan and Amruta stood shocked at the revelation... Avyan was the one who came out of the shock first...

"Oh god! bhabhi sa, what did you do ?? Let's hide this before bhai sa could...", Avyan's words were interrupted by Abhyansh's loud scream...

"RANI SA... HOW DARE YOU ??", Abhyansh's voice boomed in the whole hall, the saree fell from Amruta's hand due to shivering... Isha started shivering badly looking at her husband's monster anger... 

Amruta knew her son's anger in this issue, she didn't even want to imagine what he would do to her daughter-in-law, so she decided to take the blow instead... Amruta stood in front of Isha followed by Avyan shielding Isha...

"Abhyansh... Sh..She doesn't know anything, don't do anything to her... Please, I beg of you...", Amruta pleaded sobbing, folding her palms in front of her son, Isha sobbed looking at her mother-in-law's begging to save her, and her husband's fury...

"If I have to kill you both to reach her, I would do that without any second thoughts, move aside", BEAST said in his icy tone and everyone shivered hearing that tone...

Isha gulped her fear and moved to the front, she doesn't want Amruta and Avyan to become scapegoats for her mistake... 

Abhyansh held her shoulders tightly pulling her to him rashly...

"I told you, didn't I ?? I told you not to do something like this... I kept asking if this is really for Ragini's mother, and you lied to my face, You BL**DY LIED TO MY FACE...", Abhyansh screamed making Isha shiver with fear and sob hard getting afraid of his BEASTly form... He closed his eyes to control his fury...

Devyani Devi and Pratap came down hearing the sounds and got shocked learning what Isha did... 

"Maharaj... I want... you to consider that Isha didn't know the truth and hence do not punish her", Devyani Devi said trying hard not to fumble...

"Pun...Punishment ??", Isha shivered hearing it and Abhyansh's fury lowered seeing her form, but he is still very much mad at her...

"BHAIRAV...", Abhyansh shouted for Bhairav making Isha afraid and move back, Amruta held her daughter-in-law but she still didn't stop shivering, her husband's fury scares her the most...

"Inform Rani sa's friend Reetu that she won't be attending office for a week and will stay out of reach", Abhyansh said, Bhairav looked at their tender and very soft queen with pity before bowing down at the king's order and walked away... 

"You both went against the orders, you are not supposed to talk about that incident or anything related to it ever in this palace but you did, so your punishment is...", Abhyansh started looking at Amruta...

"It's not ma's fault Rana sa", Isha interrupted her husband...

"DON'T YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME", Abhyansh screamed, and Isha shivered, her legs got weak and she slumped down, Amruta held her... Abhyansh calmed down seeing her form... It did hurt him to see her like that but his fury clouded every other feeling inside him... "What do you want to say ?? then how did you get to know about her birthday, no one is supposed to talk about that day, so there's no chance of you knowing it, don't try to protect anyone by lying again Rani sa, I advise you to look about yourself now, you are in a deeper trouble", Abhyansh said coldly making her sob...

"Ma didn't tell me about her birthday, I got to know accidentally, please trust me, I'm not lying", Isha said folding her hands and sobbing... She doesn't want her mother-in-law to get punished without her fault...

Abhyansh looked at his mother, and it must be true, his mother wouldn't dare to tell Isha about her birthday... 

"Okay... get up and hear your punishment Rani sa...", Abhyansh said, and Isha tried to get up but her legs are like jelly, she fell back, and Abhyansh had this urge to help her, but his duty as a king and fury didn't let him... she did wrong, she went against his set rules and she needs to be punished... Avyan and Amruta helped Isha to stand...

"If any of the family members who knew the truth would have committed this, they would be dead by now, or would be kicked out of the palace forever... considering the fact that Rani sa knows nothing about the issue, I sentence her house arrest for a week... No one in the family should talk to her or see her...", Abhyansh stated, Isha looked at him with filled eyes... she didn't know what was her fault even... Abhyansh avoided looking at her but she kept staring at him in the hope that he would take back his words... Hearing his punishment, Avyaan, Amruta, and Deyani Devi sighed in relief, this is a kind of mistake where Abhyansh wouldn't hesitate even before taking their lives but Isha getting away with such a lesser punishment relieved them... But looking at Isha's face, they felt really bad, she looked very afraid and broken... Devyani Devi decided to try one last time...

"Maharaj... She knew nothing about this, leave her with a warning for now... please", Devyani Devi again requested, she can understand her grandson's turmoil inside and she wants to help him by making her forgive him...

"But a mistake is a mistake... she doesn't know anything, that's why she is just getting house arrest, any other person would have suffered a much worse fate if committed the same mistake, you can't forget the fact that the mistake happened, intentionally or unintentionally hardly matters", Pratap told his mother... his father's words made Abhyansh angrier... he didn't like his father pointing finger at his wife... but he couldn't even support Isha as she is at fault and that made him madder...

"ENOUGH, I didn't ask for any of your opinions, just remember, if anyone is seen secretly meeting her or trying to contact her without my notice, will be banished without any second thoughts", Abhyansh said taking Isha's palm in his and dragging her away to her chamber, Isha kept following him with her head down feeling humiliated... she didn't say a word and that's bothering Abhyansh... 

He pushed her inside the room gently and stood in front of her...

"Do you want to say anything ??", he asked her... he is furious yet he wanted to listen to her... She shook her head, he directly declared the punishment without asking for any explanation, she didn't even know the reason why she is punished, and she is deeply hurt... She didn't think talking to him at this time would do any good... neither did she want to talk to him at this moment...

"Will I be getting food or I'll be starving ??", she asked and though he didn't show, it pained him to think that he did make her starve once upon a time...

"You'll get your food, but you are not allowed outside, you are not supposed to contact anyone, I'll be having your phone", he said and she nodded 

"Don't tell my brother about the punishment, he will come back immediately, I don't want to cause problems in his work", she said sounding calm, he can see she is very hurt and it pained him more but he could do nothing, rule is rule, and it's for all... He is furious about what she did but he didn't like hurting her... he wants her to revolt but she didn't, and it's disturbing him a lot...

He kept looking at her, but she spread a blanket on the floor and lay on it making him angry...

"I didn't say you shouldn't use bed", he said 

"My punishment is I should stay inside this room without contacting anyone and that I'll do, it's not new for me to live in prison, I have lived like that for 16 years, one week isn't much of a deal, but you can't determine how I live inside this room", she said and turned to the opposite side and closed her eyes... 

He got the pain under her words... and at that particular moment, he hated himself, but the very next second his fury returned, she was at fault, instead of apologizing, she is taunting him... He understood that she didn't know the truth, but he kept asking her if it's really for Ragini's mother and she lied to his face... She not only made him select a saree for his mother, but also made him pay for it, she might not know the past but she did know that he hated it and doesn't want to do it, then why should she do it...

Thinking all this, he gave one last glance at her and stormed off, locking the door and taking away her phone...

As soon as she heard the door lock, she busted into tears... she didn't expect her husband to punish her like this... 

After a while, she fell into deep thinking, she never saw him so furious, and slowly she started thinking if she had hurt him or his feelings... Why can't he tell her the truth ?? she wondered... now since she has some time, she kept thinking about her husband, what if he is very hurt and she really did something unforgivable, maybe that's the reason everyone reacted that way ??

But what's so wrong with celebrating her mother-in-law's birthday ?? and gifting a saree to his mother ?? Her mind is filled with questions...

During the night, a servant came to give dinner to Isha...

"Can I ask something ?? Answer only if you could", Isha asked politely and the female servant nodded

"Ji Rani sa...", she said

"Will Rana sa come here tonight ?? Do you have any idea ??", Isha asked

"I don't know Rani sa, but usually if someone in the family is punished like this... he or she is not allowed to meet any of the family members or anyone for that matter for the sentenced time", the servant said and Isha understood that her husband won't be coming there in the night... her eyes welled up... How could she stay away from him for one whole week... she thought at least he would come to see her...

"Okay, you can go, thank you for the dinner...", Isha said

"I'll come in an hour to collect the plates, is that fine Rani sa ??", She asked and Isha nodded, "You can tell me if you want anything", she said and Isha again nodded...

The female servant felt bad for Isha, their queen is so kind, yet has to suffer a punishment like this... but they didn't blame their king, they trusted him too much, if he had punished his beloved queen like this, there must be a reason...

Isha suddenly felt homesick, she wanted to talk to her brother but couldn't... she felt like crying and she did... After some time, she slowly slept thinking about her husband and if he is fine... she is angry with him for putting her in such a situation but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about him... He couldn't even bear if she shed a single tear, he must be very hurt if he had punished her this way... Also, by sensing how furious he is, she thought he would be punishing her in a much harsher way, now that she thought of it, she actually got away with a way lesser one but still, it stung...

She didn't even know what she did wrong or why was she being punished... She didn't know why was she treated that way during the starting months of their marriage yet she gave him time to get himself to tell her, and now again this is happening to her... All these thoughts overwhelmed her and she soon dozed off getting extremely tired mentally and physically...

Abhyansh came in the midnight, and after making sure she is asleep, he came nearer to her and sat on the floor beside her, his heart clenched looking at the dried tears on her cheeks...

"You shouldn't have done that Isha... You shouldn't have", he said rubbing her cheeks...

He lifted her and made her sleep on the bed and he lay beside her... Today was emotionally very damaging for Abhyansh, with his wife's one act, his past wounds reopened, he took an oath never to buy a saree for his mother again in his life after what she did but his wife made him break his oath... Even thinking about it made him furious...

He tried not to think about it as those thoughts would only make him hurt her even more... He actually wanted to burn the saree but for some reason, he couldn't, he asked Bhairav to leave the saree in the forbidden mansion at the back side, even Bhairav was surprised when Abhyansh asked to put the saree there and not destroy it... Abhyansh felt as if his wife wouldn't forgive him if he had actually burnt the saree... Irrespective of his horrible past, he felt like respecting her feelings and that's a first...

Abhyansh looked at her serene face while sleeping and he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep...

"Look at what your mother is doing on her every birthday with the saree you are gifting her... How disgusting"

"Are you a part of her plan as well  ??"

"Ma, say this is all a lie... Ma why are you silent, tell papa that all this is a lie...",

"No... You are lying... No..."

Abhyansh woke up with a loud shriek sweating all over... Isha woke up to his loud shout...

"Rana sa... Are you okay  ?? What's wrong... Rana sa...", Isha kept shaking him but he looked so lost and shaking... Her heart broke seeing him like that... She never saw even a tinge of fear, not even when her uncle pointed a gun at his head, but he looked so scared and it made her chest tighten with guilt, pain and worry..,

"Ansh... Sh... It's okay, don't worry... Everything is fine... Sh... It's okay... I'm here...", Isha kept whispering things taking him in a warm hug and slowly he came to his senses...

And as soon as he did, he broke away from her embrace and got down from the bed and is about to leave from there...

"Please stay... You are not fine... I'm sorry Rana sa... I'm really so sorry, I didn't mean to cause you pain... Please stay", she pleaded with tears in her eyes but what she did is unforgivable, he thought... It's too painful for him...

"I don't want to see you right now... I won't forgive you ever Isha...", he said and is about to leave but she didn't leave his hand...

"Hate me all you want but please don't leave now... I have never seen you like this... You are in pain... Punish me more but please stay...", she pleaded with tears... She is controlling her sobs...

"You think staying with you will relieve my pain after what you did  ?? No... It gives me more pain... I won't see your face till your punishment ends...", he said and walked off angrily jerking her hands and leaving her in tears...

She didn't know what she did but her husband's distress-filled face kept coming in front of her eyes snatching her peace... She got crazy thinking about how he is... Every time a servant came to deliver her meals, she asked about him but the servants hardly saw him as Abhyansh spent his time in his study or in his office...

After two days, Isha got so mad as she had nothing to do, she doesn't even have her phone and she is not used to sitting idly... And his thoughts made her more guilty and worried... She tried to keep herself busy, took out all the clothes in the closet and folded them and rearranged the closets, kept dusting the room but nothing could help her... The second day night, when the servant came to give her the meals... She made a request...

"Could you please convey to Maharaj that I wanted to see him as I have a request to make", Isha said and she nodded and went away and came back after an hour...

"Rani sa... Maharaj said he doesn't want to see you until your sentence ends... He wants to know what is your request...", the servant said hesitantly shattering Isha's hopes...

'Now he didn't even want to see my face, if that's what he wants, that's what he gets' she thought trying to stop her tears... Hearing it from a third person did hurt her pride, he could have told her he is busy, and she would have taken the hint but no, he had to say that directly... Thought she bitterly...

"Can you please convey my request to him that I want to cook for myself in the chamber kitchen ??", Isha told the servant who bowed her head and went away...

The same servant came back after an hour, Abhyansh isn't allowing anyone inside except for Bhairav and the lady is conveying Isha's request through Bhairav...

"Rani sa, Maharaj said you could cook but only after he leaves for work... For every meal you are given only half an hour, for breakfast it is 10:00 to 10:30, for lunch it's 1:00 to 1:30, and for dinner, it's 7:30 to 8:00...", the same lady mentioned, Isha felt too bad at her fate, she needs a timetable to go to the kitchen in her own chamber, she thought sarcastically... He at least approved of her cooking, for that she is thankful as she thought he wouldn't agree as that would be violating the punishment rules, as according to it, she shouldn't come out of the bedroom. She nodded and dismissed the lady, tears made their way without a stop when she heard the lock sound...

Bhairav kept staring at the study door which is locked now... Abhyansh barely locked the study... When he asked the king about how the queen wanted to meet him, he said he doesn't want to see her until the end of the week and asked to convey the same to her. Bhairav felt he would regret saying those, but when Abhyansh didn't budge, he informed the same to the lady servant who came to convey Isha's request. When he heard Isha's request, Bhairav was so sure that the king was so sure that he wouldn't allow Isha to cook outside the room, but to his surprise Abhyansh allowed her... 

Abhyansh knew his wife is too bored and must be going crazy inside those four walls, so he allowed her to cook though her actual punishment doesn't support it, to defend his actions and justify his judgment, he specified times... His wife definitely committed a mistake but his inner self didn't sit calm after making her suffer... There is a mini war going on inside him and he is deeply divided between his love for her and his own sufferings and anger... The nightmares for Abhyansh continued and he stopped even closing his eyes for a nap. 

Isha started cooking her meals but her sufferings and guilt didn't let her eat properly... She is too depressed for herself and worried for her husband, is he eating his meals regularly ?? How is he surviving without her coffee, how is he managing his nightmares, his scared and distressed look kept coming in her head... 

After a week of her sentence, Amruta came inside and opened the door... As soon as she saw her daughter-in-law sitting in a corner, her heart bled in pain... Amruta hugged her with tears...

"Isha, my bachi(my dear), how are you ?? I'm so sorry, all this is because of me...",  Amruta said hugging Isha and Isha hugged her mother-in-law and consoled her... 

Her broken look didn't go well with Amruta... Her daughter-in-law didn't look fine, well being a little sad, depressed, and in distress is fine considering her one week of being under house arrest but there is something beyond that in Isha's demeanor that Amruta didn't understand...

"Ma... Is my punishment done ??", Isha asked softly...

"Yes bacha, Go and freshen up, wash your hair, and meet the king downstairs at breakfast, apologize to him and it will end as per the regulations and you'll receive your phone, you can go to work from today", Amruta said, Isha nodded and went inside the washroom to freshen up...

She came back after freshening up, Amruta helped her in drying up her hair... after getting ready, she walked down with her mother-in-law... She greeted everyone, Avyan walked towards Isha but stopped at Abhyansh's words...

"Avyan Singh Ranawat... I think I'm being too liberal towards you these days that you even forgot the ordinance...", Abhyansh said as until the person issues a formal apology, the punishment won't end and none is supposed to talk to the person. Amruta was sent to Isha to make her understand the ordinance as it was Isha's first time...

"Sorry Bhai sa...", Avyan apologized bowing down, Isha gulped down her tears, hearing her husband's tone, she wanted to look at him and see if he is fine but she didn't want to give in this time... She felt what she was made to undergo is unfair and she is too hurt, and for once in her life, she wants to think about herself and her pride.

Isha made her way to her husband...

"I am sorry for the mistake I committed Maharaj... I wouldn't repeat it...", Isha said bowing her head in front of her husband... Abhyansh kept staring at her to see if she would lift her head and look at him but she didn't... He knew that his wife is hurt but he is yet to know the extent of her pain and the damage he has done to his brewing relationship...

"Bhairav, handover Rani sa's phone to her...", Abhyansh said looking at Isha's still bowed head... 

Everyone understood that the punishment ended finally... Bhairav came and handed her phone to her... Avyan got up and went to Isha immediately... He is hell scared of his brother, but he had to ask his sister-in-law about how she is... 

"Bhabhi sa... You are fine ??", Avyan asked and Isha lifted her head and looked at her brother-in-law, her eyes are red and she looked so much in pain, but she gave a small smile and nodded at him... "Bhabhi sa..", Avyan muttered in pain, seeing her like this pained him... her smile is always genuine but today it's filled with pain... 

Isha walked away before Abhyansh or anyone could stop her, she went to her room, and called her brother... 

"Ishu... What the hell has happened to you ?? Why is Ranawat answering your calls always...", Ranveer blasted into the phone as soon as he heard his sister's voice...

"Bhai... I'm fine, now you get how I feel when I know something is wrong with you but didn't know what it is ??", Isha interrupted and Ranveer sighed hearing his sister is fine but he didn't believe her foolish excuse...

"Don't play these games Ishu... You are too bad at it, tell me what are you hiding ??", Ranveer asked

"We'll talk about it when you come here... For now, just know that I'm fine...", Isha said and before her brother could say something, she hung up and called Ragini...

"Ishu... I'm so worried, where have you disappeared you idot, Reetu informed me that you are under some official duty under the king and queen", Ragini said

"Yes Ragini, I couldn't carry my phone there, it's against the rules, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll come to the office today, don't worry, I'll finish all the designs before delivery dates, you won't face any issue", Isha said

"I'm just worried about you, work can be managed Ishu, now that I heard you, I'm fine... come to work, we'll talk here", Ragini replied and Isha hummed and hung up... 

She went to the washroom, changed into her work clothes, took her bag and is about to go when her husband came inside... She bowed down as in greeting him before walking away, Abhyansh held her hand and pulled her back facing him...

"Your punishment is over, why aren't you looking up ??", he asked and she bubbled in anger hearing him, how dare he ask her that ?? What is she to him ?? A doll that he could treat her any way he wants and she would behave as per his instructions ?? She calmed herself down before opening her mouth, she still didn't want to look at him...

"I need to leave for work... Let me go", she said in as much calm tone as possible with the storm brewing inside her...

"Have breakfast and go", he said staring at her, waiting for her to look up...

"No, I'm fine... let go", she said again...

"Look at me Isha... Why aren't you looking at me ??", he asked, irritation clear in his tone...

"I am getting late Maharaj, can I leave please  ??", Isha said keeping her tone calm...

"If you are mad at something, say it to me", Abhyansh said in frustration... He didn't overcome the past he was remembered by his wife recently, he still is angry with her for what she did, but couldn't stop himself from being with her...

"I don't think I have the right to be Maharaj... Please let me go, I am getting late for work", she said softly, and that 'Maharaj' irked him to the core...

"Isha...", he started but she jerked his hand and ran away... It's hard to control her tears in his presence but she did it with difficulty... She didn't want to show her weakness in front of him... She wants to stay strong at least until she gets to know the reasons for her punishments, now and in the past... It's her right, her husband can't get away with it every time.

Isha reached her office and Ragini and Reetu hugged her tightly.

"Thank god, you are fine, what the hell has happened that you couldn't even get in touch with us in phone even  ??", asked Ragini furiously.

"Ragini, there are some rules and regulations to follow in the palace, so I didn't have an option", Isha said, not lying completely

"Ask your husband to shift jobs Ishu... I'll go crazy and eventually die of heart attack if something like this happens again", Ragini said and that's when Isha realized how terrified her brother might be, if her best friends are reacting like this... She regretted talking to her brother like that in the morning...

"Her husband can't do that, he is extremely loyal to the king and queen", Reetu said winking at Isha... Isha didn't have an expression to her friend's teasing this time and Ragini shook her head at her best friend's obsession with the king and queen...

"Ragini, I am fine, stop worrying about me, and let's get back to work, there are many pending designs to be completed, the delivery date is approaching", Isha said shooing her friends...

During lunch break, she called her brother...

"Bhai...", Isha said as soon as her brother took the call

"Bacha... What's wrong, why is your voice hoarse  ?? Is everything alright, I am coming there right away", Ranveer said in worry as soon as he heard his sister's tone

"Bhai... I am fine, I am sorry I was rude to you in the morning, don't worry, I am completely fine, we'll talk about it once you come here okay  ??", she said softly

"Ishu... I can wait till I get there but answer my one question, Did Ranawat again torture or punish you  ?? Was he a BEAST to you again", Ranveer asked in fear but all he got is her silence

"Ishu... It's important for me to know bacha... Tell me", Ranveer asked

"I did something terrible and he punished me, but he didn't torture me, he wouldn't become like he was in the past ever, I trust him on that. Don't call him that ever again", Isha said softly and Ranveer sighed, he can observe clearly, she is angry with her husband yet her love isn't hidden...

After talking for a while, Ranveer hung up and Isha decided to get back to her work but her heart isn't at peace... She didn't know how is her husband, from the time she saw him having a nightmare, she is so worried for him. She contemplated whether to call him or not for a while before finally touching the dial button...

"Isha... Tell me", Abhyansh said in his usual tone but she could hear the anticipation in his voice...

"How are you  ?? Have you eaten  ??", she asked and a small almost unnoticeable smile formed on his lips at her care...

"Hm... I didn't, will have now", he said, he is about to ask about her when he heard Ragini's voice...

"Gosh Ishu... It's lunch break but you are on phone from the past one hour... come and have lunch baby", Ragini who came with a lunch parcel said, and Isha signed her to stay calm and let her talk...

"Who were you talking to, for an hour ??", Abhyansh asked and Isha sighed at his jealousy...

"Bhai...", she answered and she is sure her husband must be fuming right now...

"Why did you call him ?? What's the need to...", Abhyansh started but Ragini said something again...

"Ishu... I know you are on an important phone, so how about this ?? I'll feed you while you can talk", Ragini said slowly but Abhyansh heard...

"No", he sternly told in the phone and Isha sighed...

"Ragini, go and continue with your lunch, I'll join in 5 minutes... Please", Isha said, Ragini nodded and went away understanding the serious situation looking at her friend's serious expression...

"Maharaj... bhai was worried about me, I didn't talk to him for a week, so I had to assure him I'm fine", Isha said answering his previous questions...

"Who will assure me that you're fine ?? Even I didn't see you from a week", Abhyansh said intentionally...

"You already saw me in the morning, I'm fine, that's not the case with bhai, he is afraid of you hurting me, what are you afraid of ??", Isha said but as soon as she realized her words, she closed her eyes in regret, she didn't mean to hurt or offend him... 

Her words didn't hurt him, they just showed him a reality, he is determined to never let her miss her brother when he realized she is gonna miss him... But What he did is much worse... he had left her alone in that closed room with no one to talk or nothing to do other than cry over her fate, suddenly his heart started aching badly for her...

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you Maharaj... have your lunch, I have to go now, bye", Isha said and hung up leaving him to deal with the ache caused by her distress.

Isha didn't like hurting her husband at all... She sat there when Ragini again came there... 

"What's wrong... Who is on the call ??", Ragini asked looking at Isha's worried face...

"My husband...", Isha answered staring at nothing in particular...

"and you didn't answer for my first question ?? I asked What's wrong ?? Or Is it the same answer for it as well ??", Ragini asked and Isha nodded in yes... "What did he do ??", Ragini asked

"We both are hurting each other but we don't intend to... I want to go to him, and erase all his worries but he wouldn't allow me... He hides everything from me, how am I supposed to help him ??", Isha shared her worries vaguely with her friend... 

"Give him some time more, maybe he needs time to trust you", Ragini suggested

"He trusts me Ragini, I don't know what's stopping him from sharing his worries", Isha wondered...

"You never know Isha, people say we women are the most difficult to understand but actually, men are difficult to understand, especially emotionally unavailable or emotionally damaged men are really very very hard, they seem like they trust you but they have their own doubts, their fears are not always about telling us the truth, sometimes it's about how we react or respond to it scares them more... I don't know what kind of a person your husband is, but by your description, I feel he comes under this category... So wait for it...", Ragini adviced

"Till now, I thought I could wait for any amount of time for him to open up but now I think I'm losing patience, if it's only about waiting for the truth I could do it... but when I'm receiving punishments without knowing why I'm being punished, I feel so hurt Ragini, I'm deeply wounded, I'm scared to do even breathe as sometimes I feel maybe me taking breath too has some connection with his past and it would offend him...", Isha said and this is the first time, Ragini is seeing a damaged Isha, not the soul-filling, happy going Isha...

"What do you mean by punishment Ishu ??", Ragini asked carefully... "Is that ba**ard hurting you physically ?? what if he works closely with the king ?? Would he become a BEAST like him ?? King has his own reasons to become like that but I'm sure even the king won't be treating his wife that way...", Ragini blasted in anger...

"Ragini, calm down, don't use such words for him please, and No, he isn't hurting me physically, there are other punishments apart from hurting us physically... but I think what I did is extremely wrong and he is suffering a lot because of it... I can see it Ragini, but how would I know what to do and what not to do ?? For the first time, I took a decision all by myself, with the way he was behaving with me these days, with the amount of love he has for me, I thought I could convince him, but all my hopes shattered, I could never imagine his reaction... The fact that I don't even know why I'm being punished is tormenting me", Isha said, tears falling down confirming her pain...

Ragini just hugged Isha not knowing how to console her friend... 

"Ishu, what do you mean by punishment ?? Did your one-week absence has anything to do with it ??", Ragini asked after Isha calmed down...

"I'll tell you the truth when the time comes Ragini, now come, we have work to do", Isha said getting up...

"Oh madam, wait... You didn't have lunch, let's go", Ragini said

"I don't want to Ragini", Isha said with a smile and left to continue with her work...

Ragini sighed and went to continue with her own work, but inside she is deeply worried for her friend... Isha is like a family to her and she doesn't want her to suffer like this... With her soft nature and kindness, any man would look after her very well, and by Isha's words, she can interpret that her husband too cares for her a lot, loves her a lot then why is he hurting her like this ?? wondered Ragini

In the evening, Isha went home and made snacks as usual, made coffee for her husband but sent it through a lady servant as she is no mood to talk to her husband or even see him... Isha walked to the hall and handed snacks and coffee to her mother-in-law and milkshake to Avyan... 

"wow... this looks delicious...", Avyan said taking a sip...

"RANI SA...", Abhyansh screamed from upstairs, his loud scream made Avyan spit the whole contents in his mouth, the plate in Amruta's hand slipped down in fear...

"B..Bhabhi sa... what did you do now ??", Avyan said wiping his mouth earning a cute glare from his sister-in-law... 

Isha is afraid of his loud shout but didn't move a bit...

"Isha... go and see what he wants...", Amruta said fearing her son would come down...

"Yes ma...", Isha said walking towards the stairs to go to hi study when she saw the servant's terrified face with the broken pieces of coffee jug, cup, and saucer... Isha understood what must have happened... She held the lady's shoulder and looked at her with an apologetic face...

"Are you fine ??", Isha asked holding the lady's shoulder... 

"J...Ji... Rani sa...", the lady answered still terrified... Isha felt bad for her, she took a fall for her... Honestly, Isha did know her husband would be throwing some tantrums as he always expects her to bring his coffee, but since he told her how her presence was hurting him more, she decided to stay away from him both for him and for herself too... she too needed time away from him to clear her head...

Isha asked the lady to take some rest and walked to her husband's study and saw him taking deep breaths to calm his fury... Sensing her, he looked at her but she is looking down without saying a single word which angered him further...

"What the hell has happened to you, why are you behaving like this ??", he shouted startling her... 

"N..Nothing Maharaj...", she said fisting her saree... Abhyansh calmed down seeing her scared face...

"Come here...", he called in his cold tone after a while but she can say he is not furious like before...

She walked to him, he pulled her in his lap taking her by surprise... 

"Stop running away from me Rani sa... You can never escape from me...", he whispered in her ears kissing them... Isha closed her eyes feeling tingles all over... "Now tell me, why didn't you bring my coffee ?? I want to hear only the truth...", he said and she opened her eyes...

"Let me go, please", she pleaded, his behavior and his heart-wrenching words came into her head when he asked her the reason now... And she didn't want to tell him that he had hurt her badly... It's her who had hurt him and she is regretting it, at that point in time, she didn't wanna tell him that she is hurt too... 

"Isha... tell me what's wrong ??", Abhyansh asked controlling his fury, he is very impatient and her refusal is bringing the BEAST out of him... 

"Ma...Maharaj...", she called and that broke the patience he is trying hard to keep...

"Why the hell are you calling me Maharaj, Isha... I'm asking you for one last time, tell me what's wrong otherwise...", he started but she interrupted him...

"Otherwise what ?? You'll punish me again ?? Will you lock me up for a month or a year maybe ??", she said jerking out of his lap and looking at him in the eye after a week... He could see the anger and hurt in her eyes. The pain in her eyes made him furious with himself but she thought he is furious because of her words...

"Is this because of the punishment I gave you ??", he asked trying to keep his calm... 

"I... No... Can I leave please ??", Isha asked lowering her head, she didn't know what to say, her mind is so confused, she wanted to say so many things but everything seemed so wrong to her... She wanted to break down, his scary face still kept haunting her, the kind of trauma and pain she caused him didn't let her sleep peacefully... she is tormented by both his pain and her pain as well...

"Rani sa...  How will I know if you won't tell me anything ??", he asked and she shook her head in nothing, he got up and hugged her to his chest rubbing her back lightly... "Bacha... tell me", he asked in his soft tone and that broke the walls she is holding up...

"I didn't want to hurt you... I don't know what I did to hurt you so much but your pained face still haunts me Rana sa... I hate myself for causing you so much pain, You are right, looking at my face causes you pain, you shouldn't do that, please let me go, I don't want to show you my face, I can't see you in pain... but I was the one who caused it... I am scared, I'm so scared that I would hurt you, I'm angry, so angry, I don't know what actions of mine would hurt you, I'm scared even to take my breath, I still don't understand what's so wrong in gifting ma a saree, I wanted to see her happy... b...but that night, you looked so scared... so much in pain... I will never do it... I won't do anything without asking you, I'm so sorry...", she said breaking down into sobs and sitting down at his feet but her sobs are nowhere near stopping... 

Her words shocked him... He is not at all good at understanding people, he knew she is hurt but didn't know that she is tormented by all of this to this extent... He hated himself for putting her through all of this... He wanted to shoot himself in the head for causing her so much pain... 

Her every sob is like a dagger to his heart, it's bleeding and the pain is unbearable even for the BEAST... He sat in front of her and pulled her to his arms rubbing her back...

"Stop Crying... please... Only your tears can cause unbearable pain to me Isha... rest all doesn't matter to me...", he said in his rarely used soft tone that assured her... "I am so sorry for hurting you... You don't know how sorry I'm...", he added and her sobs stopped hearing him... she looked at him in the eye and she could find so much agony in his beautiful orbs...

He gently wiped her tears with his rough thumbs and cupped her face kissing her forehead... With that one gentle kiss, he expressed how important she is to him... He hugged her to his arms and feeling her in his arms calmed his inner turmoil and she could feel the peace in her too but it's shortlived... She still doesn't know anything about his past and it would stay that way till the end, she felt...

"Rana sa... Can I go now ??", she asked suddenly coming out of his hold and he frowned...

"You are still angry with me ??", he asked and she shook her head... 

"I'm not angry, are you ??", she asked him softly...

"No, not anymore... I'm sorry I punished you that way...", he apologized but this time she didn't accept his apology, she didn't feel like it... 

"I know I had hurt you badly and you would have probably killed the person who committed it if it wasn't me, but still my wounds wouldn't disappear, Rana sa, you reopened those fateful days of mine which I'm trying hard to forget... I'm confused... I don't know what to do, if this is what my whole life is going to be, then I don't want it, I don't want to live like this...", she said and her words scared and angered him too...

"What do you mean ??", he asked, his eyes reddened with fury, what is she implying at ?? She is intimidated by it but still decided to put forth her opinion...

"Rana sa... I was punished for reasons unknown to me, you don't know how hard it was for me to come out of it but I was trying and got successful to some extent, but the same thing repeated, this time I knew I went against your word, but the reasons that made you punish me like this are unknown... I realized, no matter how much I try, I'll still be facing the same fate if I stay as your wife... and I don't want to face this pain, at the same time, I can't leave you, not only because of the promises I made as the queen but also as your wife, my heart wouldn't allow me, I am too much into you that I can't come out of it now, even if I try my whole life... I don't know what to do... I never hated my life as much as I'm doing it now, I used to always cherish it, I used to see a bright light even if darkness is what I'm surrounded with always, but now ironically I don't see light Rana sa, even though now I have everything I ever dreamed of... Why ??", she asked and he is stunned by her words...  

Now that he thought of it, he felt the depth of the sh*t he was in, he hated himself for torturing her so much, but he always thought about the physical pain he gave her, the wounds he left on her soul are much deeper, he never provided any explanation or reasons for his behavior and before she could completely recover he repeated the same thing, though he didn't hurt her physically, he still hurt her, the least he could do is tell her the reasons but he didn't... He knew he couldn't tell her the reasons but he just realized how wrong it is to her...

"Isha... Will you ever forgive me ??", Abhyansh asked, suddenly fear gripped his heart, his sins are too many and he had hurt her a lot, what if she never forgave him ?? 

"I don't know Rana sa", she answered honestly... "All I know is I love you a lot and I would never leave you", she added, she can sense her husband's fear and she needed to assure him, also that's the truth, though she isn't sure about forgiving him, she couldn't leave him, he is much more important to her, maybe more than everything in her life including her brother, her parents or her pride of being a Rajput...

He hugged her tightly hearing her...

"I know, I won't let you leave me", he said in his BEASTly tone which made her give out a bitter laugh... Things are bad between them but them in each other's arms gave them peace and the confidence that all other issues can be resolved soon... "Call me Rana sa or even better, by my name, but never 'Maharaj', I take pride when everyone calls me that but not you, it irks me if you do so...", he said and it sounded so cute to her... she didn't know he could be this cute even when the terms are bad between them...

"Okay, Rana sa... Now let me go and make you another cup of coffee, and I'll be sending it with someone, please have it, no tantrums", she said and he looked at her with amusement... her courage always turns him on... She dared to say that on his face that he throws tantrums... 

"No, I want you to bring it...", he said, he wanted to see her again... He didn't want to let her go in the first place...

"Because of your stunt, I didn't have my coffee or snacks, I am hungry, I didn't have my lunch either... So have your coffee calmly", she said and he glared at her, pulling her to his lap...

"Why didn't you have your lunch ?? Is this how you take care of yourself ??", he scolded her

"Did you have your lunch Rana sa ??", she asked 

"That's not the point here", he said glaring at her, she is a bit afraid of his strict tone but kept her calm...

"Answer me", she said softly

"I wasn't hungry", he answered

"I wasn't hungry too", she answered...

"Why ??", he asked

"For the same reason you weren't hungry", she said with a small smile, and her argument brought a slight twitch on his lips which widened her smile...

"You won't skip meals from now on... No matter what... I hate it when you neglect your health, what if you fall ill ??", He asked, concern evident in his eyes...

"I'll be fine Rana sa, don't worry... I hardly fall sick, I have had a strong immune system right from childhood", she said but that didn't calm him...

"Don't be complacent, take care of your health... ", he said cupping her face... He kissed her forehead, and cheeks, then about to take her lips in his but she jerked away...

"I have to go now", she said and walked away, leaving him frustrated...

She sent him coffee and this time, even though he wanted to smash the cup to the floor, didn't do it following his wife's orders... He is afraid she would get mad if he threw tantrums again... He is determined to win her forgiveness and set things between them as soon as possible no matter what...

Days passed but the things between the couple are the same no matter how much effort Abhyansh put in, his wife didn't ignore him but she is aloof... Maybe she is angry with the way things are going more than with him... BEAST tried to bring things like they were before the fight but nothing worked, every day he is remembered of how happy they were on their day out, he wanted that Isha back but nothing seems to work...

At first, she even refused to sleep in his arms, but when he had trouble sleeping, she moved to his arms and those few hours are the only peaceful time he had... 

One day, in the evening, Isha went to give Abhyansh his coffee. He is surprised to see his wife there as these days she always sends coffee with servants... He hoped that she finally had a change of heart...

"Rana sa... Your coffee...", she said and he took it with a nod signing her to sit to which she shook her head...

"I'm here to ask you something", she said and he is disappointed... 

"What is it ?? You have full freedom, you don't have to ask me", he said with anger...

"Yes, I know, but I thought I should at least inform you about it...", she said and raised his brows wondering what's the news... "I want to stay in Rajput palace for the next one week...", he said shocking him...

"What ?? Why ?? I can't come there and I'm not letting you go there alone...", he said with fury...

"that's my home Rana sa... Also, no one could hurt me there now, Kaku sa is bedridden and kaki sa is too scared of you to do anything to me", she said

"No... you are not going there... Why do you suddenly want to go there, I don't understand", he said angrily...

"My parents' death anniversary is in the next week, I want to hold a puja for them", she said controlling her tears... Hearing about her parents, especially her father, boiled his blood but he tried controlling his fury, he didn't want to commit the same mistakes he did in the past...

"You can go there on that day, and return in the evening, Bhairav and other guards will be with you throughout", Abhyansh said in his decisive tone...

"Rana sa... Please try to...", Isha started but Abhyansh interrupted her...

"I won't be changing my decision", he declared and her eyes are filled but she controlled herself...she understands her husband's concerns but she doesn't want to live there. She needs a break from him so she could think straight, only she knew how difficult it is for her to live in Rajput place, especially during the week of her parents' death anniversary. Those days still haunted her... In a single day she lost everything she had... Her father who loved her more than anything, her mother who is her strength, her freedom, her happiness, everything turned into ashes on that day...

Abhyansh hated denying her, but only he knew how much he is controlling himself, he hated his wife even taking Amar Rajput's name, to let her perforn his death anniversary rituals is a very difficult decision for him, but he did it for her. If he could, he wanted to even bury that man's existence, that's how much he hates him.  

"Hukum...", Bhairav bowed coming inside after Abhyansh allowed him in...

"Your brother-in-law Mr. Ranveer Rajput is here along with his friend and a child...", Bhairav said and Isha's teary face suddenly brightened so much that Abhyansh felt to kill all the three people who visited there...

"Bhai is here... Vikram, and Aryan...", Isha wondered to herself before running downstairs... Abhyansh too followed his wife though he hated seeing his brother-in-law...

"It's not 3 months yet, why is Rajput here Bhairav ??", Abhyansh asked, Bhairav can sense his king's fury, thankfully, he already did some research so he had answers...

"It's... Rani sa's.... P...P..Parents' death anniversary in 3 days Hukum...", Bhairav said, closing his eyes, he is holding his breath in fear, no one is even allowed to take Amar Rajput's name as BEAST despised him... 

"AND ??", Abhyansh asked walking to the hall... Taking the cue, Bhairav continued...

"Maharaj... Your brother-in-law made sure to hold the ceremony every year... He managed to visit India every year this time, the only time he missed is last year...", Bhairav said

Abhyansh entered the hall... Isha who is happily hugging Ranveer and Aryan felt her husband's presence... She wanted to introduce Aryan to her husband but before that, the little kid opened his mouth...

"Isha... I missed you so much... I was waiting for you for so long, every time only we come here, when are you coming to London...", Aryan said 

"Stop complaining Aryan, you just came here... behave", Vikram said

"Opho... Vik Please... I'm talking to Isha...", the little boy told his uncle surprising Amruta and Avyan...

Isha smiled pinching his cheeks...

"I'll answer all your questions one by one, but first let me introduce you to my new family, okay my mister ??", Isha said, and Abhyansh's eyes widened hearing his wife's endearment for the little boy...

"Rana sa, ma, Avyan, this is Vikram, bhai's best friend, and this cute fellow is Vikram's nephew, Aryan...", Isha told them...

Hearing that 'Bhai's best friend', Vikram's eyes displayed a hint of pain but is soon replaced with a smile, Vikram shook his head at Isha's anger and this gesture didn't go well with the BEAST.

"Welcome, hope your journey was good", Amruta greeted with a smile followed by Avyan but Abhyansh didn't even nod at their way... He kept glaring the little boy and his uncle, Ranveer enjoyed seeing his brother-in-law's jealousy...

"My sweetest brother-in-law, missed me ??", Ranveer walked forward and hugged Abhyansh shocking Avyan and Amruta, Isha shook her head... 

"Yeah so much, that I want to miss you forever, mind a bullet or two in your head ??", Abhyansh said in his cold tone but it's only audible to Ranveer...

"Woah, you missed me that much ?? So lovely...", Ranveer said breaking the hug... 

"Cut it Rajput", Abhyansh said in his pissed tone...

"Bhai... what are you doing ??", Isha said, pulling her brother back...

"Ishu... why do you get so jealous if I talk to your husband, don't worry, I won't snatch him from you", Ranveer this time teased his sister as well...

"Huh... As if...", Abhyansh mocked before walking towards the throne chair and sitting on it...

"Isha... who is he ??", Aryan asked pointing towards Abhyansh...

"Well, your Isha cheated you, that is your Isha's true mister...", Ranveer told Aryan and Isha glared at her brother...

"What ?? Isha, you said, I'm your only mister...", Aryan asked with a pout and a sad face...

"You are my only mister Aryan, Ranveer uncle is joking", Isha said, "He is my....", Isha said looking at her husband, but he is glaring at her and the anger in his eyes scared her... "He is my husband Aryan...", Isha said

"Husband ?? You married him ?? I told you right ?? I'll marry you after getting older, You are so pretty, why did you marry him Isha ?? Now where will I get a pretty girl like you ??", the kid wondered with a sad face irking Abhyansh...

"Isha Abhyansh Singh Ranawat... ask someone to get food and drinks for the guests", Abhyansh said, claiming her his wife, glaring at the little kid, who looked down getting scared of the BEAST's intense fury... Isha nodded and did what her husband just said...

Avyan stopped his chuckle with difficulty, looking at his brother's competition, that too with an 8-year-old kid... But, Ranveer couldn't stop his giggle and too bad for him, Abhyansh saw it...

"Too bad, both chairman and MD are here, who would be taking care of the company in your absence ?? What if something major happens and the firm collapses ??", Abhyansh asked, Isha thought it was her husband worrying about her brother's firm, but every other person in the room understood the hidden threat in those words, including the little boy who felt the words threatening than compassionate...

"Thanks for the concern, oh! I'm so touched, my brother-in-law worries for me so much... but don't worry Ranawat, we will come to India every year at this time, and we have very trusted executives who takes care of things in our absence...", Ranveer answered... Abhyansh is about to give a befitting reply to his brother-in-law but his wife interrupted...

"But bhai, Rana sa is right, every year, the situation is different, but this time things are bad at the company right ?? You said it takes at least 3 months to get things right, won't there be any problem ??", Isha worried

"Don't worry bacha... I'll go back next week... I had to be here for a week, I regret missing it last year, I'm so sorry bacha... but I held the ceremony in London following complete rituals", Ranveer said and Isha hugged her brother, she was remembered of the last year's condition, she is not even allowed to go out, she fasted the whole day grieving for her dead parents, but she was at peace as she knew her brother would hold the ceremony for her parents no matter where he was...

"I know bhai, you don't have to apologize, I know your situation last year...", Isha said looking at Vikram, she felt bad that Vikram was kidnapped just to stop her brother from reaching her... 

She apologized with her eyes to Vikram, who shook his head waving it off. Their little exchange is noticed by Avyan and Amruta, as well as the BEAST who bubbled with anger... 

"Isha, sit with me, and tell me who is that aunty and this cool guy ?? he looks so handsome", Aryan asked pointing towards Amruta and Avyan, Isha broke the hug and took Aryan in her arms...

"Okay, now my mister, let me introduce my other family members, this is my mother-in-law, I call her ma... her name is Amruta, and he is my brother-in-law, Avyan", Isha introduced

"Oh...Avyan... nice name, Aryan and Avyan, they rhyme...", Aryan said and everyone laughed...

"Put him down... he must be heavy", Abhyansh said in his cold tone, worrying for his wife...

Aryan narrowed his eyes with anger but didn't look at Abhaynsh as he is hell scared of him...

"Rana sa...", Isha said looking at her husband but he didn't budge... she put him down having no option... Aryan started fake crying...

"Stop it or else I'll take you to Rajput palace right now", Vikram warned Aryan...

"But you said I could spend some time with Isha before we go there", Aryan asked

"Only if you behave...", Vikram said and Aryan nodded... Abhyansh wanted them to leave as soon as possible but his brother-in-law busted his ideas...

"Don't worry Aryan, for the next whole week, we are gonna stay here... you can spend as much time with Isha as you want", Ranveer said

"WHAT ??", Vikram and Isha wondered whereas Abhyansh glared at Ranveer...

"Yes, we are gonna stay here, on the ceremony day, we'll go to Rajput palace, and after the puja, we'll come back here... I hope that isn't a problem Ranawat ??", Ranveer asked the last part to Abhyansh, who as a king couldn't refuse the guest's stay, that too his queen's family...

"You can stay...", Abhyansh said

"Thank you for your generosity Maharaj... but we'll stay at Rajput palace...", Vikram said bowing his head, he already knew the customs on how to treat the king and queen, as he practically grew up in Rajput palace till Isha's parents' death... Also, Abhyansh Singh Ranawat is very well-known across the world not only for his wealth or businesses but also for his cruelty and dangerous ways... so he is careful enough not to offend him but too bad, he already offended him with how close he is to the queen... 

"Don't worry Vik, the king is well-known for his hospitality, you'll like it here...", Ranveer said

"Ran... you can stay here if you want, Aryan and I will go to Rajput palace...", Vikram said glaring at his friend though understanding what he is doing...

"Isha can't come there at this time...", Ranveer started...

"I know, and at this time, she needs you, so you stay here, I'll go to Rajput palace, it's not new for me", Vikram interrupted

"She not only needs me, but also you, you were there for her every year along with me... Have you forgotten what happened when she was 17, it was you...", Ranveer started but suddenly stopped realizing where they are...

"Actually, I want to live in Rajput palace for the coming week bhai... I already talked to Rana sa, he refused thinking I'll be alone, then I didn't know you are coming, but now that you did, he won't have any problem with me staying there... I think now there won't be any issues regarding the stay", Isha said shocking Ranveer and Vikram, at the same time infuriating the BEAST... 

She looked at her husband with pleading eyes but Abhyansh had this cold look on his face which is hard to depict what he is thinking and she is scared of that face.

"You will come to Rajput palace ?? for this week ?? Are you out of your mind Ishu ??", Ranveer said 

"Bhai... please try to understand, I want to stay there...", Isha pleaded...

"It's you who....", Ranveer started but Isha looked at Vikram, and by looking at Isha, Vikram understood there must be some strong reasons for Isha for wanting to come there...

"Veer, What's so wrong in Isha staying there ?? It's her home... let her come", Vikram said shocking Ranveer...

"Vikram ?? I can't believe this, both of you have gone crazy...", Ranveer muttered...

"I know what I'm saying Ran, trust me", Vikram whispered and Ranveer nodded, Isha sighed in relief...

Both Vikram and Isha looked at each other, Vikram wants to know what happened to Isha for wanting to stay at Rajput palace, every year, it's her who wants to run away from the Rajput palace during her parents' death anniversary. The image of her parents' dead bodies covered in white sheets laying in the hall haunted her... She used to suffer so much there, she used to beg her brother and Vikram to take her away from the palace for at least that time but Kailash Rajout never allowed it, he wanted Isha to suffer, but with Vikram and Ranveer by her side, she handled the pain and trauma, they never let her think about it... 

"Rajput...", Abhyansh opened his mouth in a long time and everyone looked at his side... "You and your friend can stay anywhere you want, but my wife will be staying with me in her palace... i.e Ranawat Palace", Abhyansh declared strongly and walked away, none said a word, and the whole hall is pin-drop silent, people can hear other's labored breaths, it's that silent... 

It's very rare to have Abhyansh so cold, well he is always cold but to this extent is very rare. Avyan and Amruta wondered what made him this cold. Ranveer sighed in relief whereas Vikram and Isha held their heads...

"BHAIRAV...", Abhyansh screamed for bhairav, who ran to his king, the loud scream scared Aryan who hid behind Isha's saree pallu, even the elders including Ranveer and Isha are startled hearing the shout... Vikram is terrified by the loud tone that is still resounding in the hall...

"How the hell is Ishu living with that BEAST ??", Vikram whispered to Ranveer, who just shook his head at his brother-in-law's anger, but soon a smirk appeared on his face... 

"Seems like my brother-in-law liked my sweet surprise...", Ranveer said thinking about how Vikram and Aryan's presence is maddening Abhyansh...

"What do you mean ??", Vikram asked... 

"Nothing...", Ranveer shrugged... "Ishu, you will tell me what is wrong with you, no more dodging my questions, you.will.tell.me. NOW... understood ??", Ranveer said sternly and Isha nodded sighing...

Ranveer and Isha went to a side to talk about what's bothering Isha whereas Avyan and Amruta gave company to Vikram and Aryan...

Bhairav entered the study but didn't find Abhyansh, then he found another door opening which led to a more secluded part of the study, the opened door scared the hell out of Bhairav... that's one of the most dangerous arms collections Abhyansh owned and the only one present in the palace... 

Bhairav wiped the sweat beads before entering the huge room which is filled with arms built with the most advanced technology. Bhairav's eyes widened when he saw a loaded russian made gun in the BEAST's hands... 

"Hukum ??", Bhairav bowed...

"Bhairav... Find out all the details about this Vikram... and his connection with Rani sa and Rajput, a single spot in his file, and he is", Abhyansh said pointing the gun to the shooting target board, and fired several shots and every single bullet hit the bull's eye shocking Bhairav... "DEAD", BEAST finished his sentence with one final shot... 

"Yes, Maharaj...", Bhairav said and left from there bowing his head... He closed the door on his way as the king would kill him if their queen see his BEAST form...

"So this is why you want to live in Rajput palace ??", Ranveer asked after hearing everything his sister told him...

"Yes bhai... I need some time to think straight", Isha said...

"You are not hiding anything from me right Ishu ?? Did he just lock you in the room ?? he didn't manhandle you or hurt you physically right ??", Ranveer asked, after knowing how furious he is, and how he suffered a nightmare, it's hard to believe that the BEAST just locked his sister in a room, that's a huge punishment for Isha but considering Abhyansh's track record, it's very little for someone who offended him so badly.

"No bhai, he ordered me to stay in the room for a week, he didn't hurt me physically, but I'm hurt mentally", Isha said and Ranveer hugged his sister...

"Why don't you leave that BEAST ??", Ranveer said

"I can't bhai, I don't want to...", she said and Ranveer gave her a surprised look... 

"You love him ??", Ranveer asked and Isha nodded staring at nothing in particular... Ranveer is surprised to see his sister admitting something like this... She never admitted that before this openly... 

"He suffered a lot bhai, I hate myself for doing that, I won't go against his word from now on... I can't see him like that again... It pained me so much...", Isha said sobbing hugging her brother... Ranveer consoled his sister and after she got fine, he broke the hug...

"How is Ranawat now ?? Did he get any nightmares after that night ??", Ranveer asked, he is worried for his brother-in-law, he couldn't imagine the mighty Abhyansh Singh Ranawat scared, the trauma must be huge if it scarred him that badly...

"I didn't see him for a week after that night, but after my punishment ended, he didn't get any...", she said "I'll try to talk to him once again about going to Rajput palace, if he won't agree, I'll stay here, you three go to Rajput palace, Vikram and Aryan won't be comfortable here... Don't worry, I'll be fine, if you worry for me so much, then meet me daily", Isha said

"That I'll do... and I'm not going back... I came back for a week but after knowing what all you went through, I decided not to go... Things are going fine at the company, don't worry", Ranveer said 

"No bhai, Vikram alone can't handle things, it's difficult for him, he had to allot some time for Aryan as well, don't stress him too much", Isha said

"I'm not, I'm helping him a lot from here... stop worrying so much, I'll handle everything", Ranveer said and Isha nodded...

"He isn't saying but I feel he needs some time off from me bhai, I unknowingly triggered some very rough memories for him, I want to give him some time as well as to myself", Isha said 

"What about your pain Ishu ??", Ranveer asked

"I'm taking care of it as well bhai", Isha said, remembering how her husband is getting pissed with her aloof behavior...

After a while, both the brother-sister came inside, Amruta asked them to stay for dinner and at Isha's insistence, Vikram who is reluctant, agreed... 

Precap - Ranveer realizes his brother-in-law's punishment... Face off between the brothers-in-law, Ranveer's revenge, Jealous BEAST is the most dangerous one... Some office romance...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5M 87K 46
◉𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬◉ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒆𝒊�...
889K 62K 43
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
1.4M 53.5K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
4.2M 148K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...