TDS Oneshots - Love in the Air

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Italais

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜ Shipping book ๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome to my silly oneshot book full of ships, nsfw, and plenty of love! I gladl... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โœจWelcome Reader! Requests & Feedback here โœจ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒ™ Lunar Servant x Solar Servant โ˜€๏ธ -Part 2
๐Ÿ”ง Engineer x Accelerator โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿš” Titan Discord got Leaked ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿšจ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Penumbras x Umbra ๐Ÿ”ž
๐ŸŽƒ Lord Sinister x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ—ก๐ŸŒŸ Gold Titans Grand Return ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ—ก
๐Ÿ’• Valentines Special ๐Ÿ’•
[Request] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Frost Spirit โ„๏ธ
โœ๏ธ โœจ Writing Tips โœจ โœ๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ Umbra Turns into a Child โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ”ž NSFW Chapter Sneek Peaks ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿ’ซ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Solar x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿ”ž
[Request] ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fallen King x Void Reaver ๐Ÿ’œ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž โ„๏ธ Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒ™
[April Fools] ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต Solar Eclipse Orgy ๐Ÿ”ž ๐Ÿฅต
โœ๏ธ โœจ How To Write Fights โœ๏ธ โœจ
๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ‘‘ Umbra x Penumbras ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿช„ Void Caster x Narrator ๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿงน (Maid!) Penumbras x (Sick!) Umbra ๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™ i need your help please (writers block) ๐Ÿ˜”
[Spicy] ๐ŸŒ™ Penumbras x Lunar Servant ๐Ÿฉต
โš”๏ธ Little Warriors Lullaby ๐ŸŽต (Gladiator & Swordmaster)
๐ŸŽƒ Jaxe x Swamp Monster ๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿฅณ 10k Reads?! HOLY SHIT๐ŸŽ‰
A\N: I have returned bitches! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ || (Fem!) Fallen Queen x (Tower!) Reader โšœ๏ธ
๐Ÿ–ค Fallen Queen x Reader HCs! ๐Ÿซถ
๐Ÿค Ducky Rebellion || Commander & Scout ๐Ÿช–
๐Ÿ”ฎ Void Caster x Narrator (Lunar Overture) ๐ŸŽญ
[NSFW] ๐Ÿ”ž Umbra x Frost Spirit x Penumbras ๐Ÿ”ž (20k Special)
๐ŸŽ„ Elf Rebellion ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ–ฒ๏ธ TDS Groupchat: Boss Edition ๐Ÿ›œ

๐Ÿ”ฅ โ‡๏ธ Raider Boss' Grand Return โ‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

563 9 22
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Italais

Requested by the infamous, devious and confusing ArbiterAvaria

Request: "Raider Boss wakes up from Area 51 and sees how everything has changed"
Or something like that

Raider Boss returns at last! I sure hope he doesn't do something like uhh...

...Kill other Titans

Warning(s):
* Gore/Blood
* Injury
* Graphic Details
* Mass Destruction

Important: not probably proof-read.

Let's do this!

>——————————————————————<

Area 51
2019

   Raider Boss marched through the base alongside his horde of aliens and raiders. He gripped his gun and prepared to defeat these meddlesome towers once and for all!

   He got on one knee, lined up his gun and fired. The bolt struck a crook boss in the face, killing it. He laughed at the towers distress. They didn't see that coming, did they?

   His Raider2s were freezing towers in their place while his Boomers pushed through the enemy lines on their lawnmowers. All was going according to plan, until someone new arrived.

   A man with a Chef Hat, Chef Uniform and Paintball mask ran to the middle of the towers. He had a machine gun in one hand. He acted like a wild animal.

   This new tower raised his gun above his head, swung it in the air and began screeching like a monkey. Raider Boss was confused at the purpose of-

   Raider Boss turned back to the path when he heard a Lawnmower explode. He saw that the towers had destroyed his boomers and began shredding his Raiders.

   Raider Boss shot his gun into the air to call in more reinforcements but, it was no use. His troops ahead of him were dead. It was only him. It was all up to him.

   He began sprinting, ignoring the massive damage he was taking. Since he was running, it created a dust storm which engulfed the entire battlefield. The yellow muzzles were the only thing that lit up the base.

   Raider Boss heard the new tower release more monkey sounds. He needed to get rid of this troublesome enemy. He kneeled down and aimed his gun straight at his head. He lined up his shot and was ready to kill this idiot.

   Just as he pulled the trigger, he had reached 0hp. His gun fired right as he began falling to the ground. He smacked his head on a building and crashed into the sandy ground.

   The bullets, the music and the sounds of War all drowned out. Darkness was overtaking his red eyes. His heart was, slowing. He just laid there on the ground, thinking. It's all he could.

   Is this what death is like? It wasn't instant like others had told him, it was, drawn out. It's almost as if death wanted him to think for awhile. Think about how he ended up here, or maybe, reflect on his life.

   Raider thought long and hard about his failure. He failed to raid Area 51. He was on the verge of greatness and yet, he failed. He got so far but it didn't even matter. He couldn't reclaim his UFO.

   Raider pulled his bandana down to let his scars get some fresh air and, to breathe. To take one final breathe. He wanted to savor it for all eternity, to appreciate life one last time before he succumbed.

   Raider took a deep breathe, and finally closed his heavy eyes. Blackness overtook him and he frowned. This wasn't how he died! He'll come back for revenge. He'll kill that monkey, whatever it took! But for now, he was going to rest.

>-<>-<>-<>-<

   Raider slowly awoke. His red eyes shot open and he sat up. He took multiple breathes quickly. How long was he out? He must have passed out or something.

   He analyzed his surroundings and saw that he was in Area 51 but, it was abandoned. Buildings were falling apart, the chainling fence was broken and vehicles were gone.

   He look towards the Base and saw that the UFO was, gone. The entire reason he was raiding Area 51 and it was gone. Those damn towers must have moved it somewhere else after his attack.

   He look towards his side and saw his gun. He grabbed it, cocked it and reloaded. He had a new mission, kill that Gorilla. The tower who led to his defeat. The man with the Paintball mask will die by his hand.

   Raider covered his face with his bandanna and set out of the base. He didn't know where the hell he was or, where this tower was but he would find them no matter what.

   He will wander this world, he will slaughter everything and he will destroy anything that stood in his way. Nothing can stop his rampage.

>-<>-<>-<>-<

   Raider Boss had been stumbling in the Desert for endless days. There was nothing to be seen for miles. He was most certainly lost but maybe if he kept walking, he'll find something. Anything.

   He was right. He kept walking and eventually he came across some kind of map. It looked familiar and yet, strange. He tilted his head in confusion. Eventually, he saw the outline of the path.

   His eyes widened at the sight of Crossroads. This couldn't be Crossroads! It looked so, modern...? This had to be some kind of hoax. Crossroads never had a train tracks or bones! Where was the old, classic one?

   Raider Boss ran away from Crossroads and tried to get that sight out of his. He ran towards a different map. Hopefully, it wouldn't be completely different.

   Raider Boss arrived in a new location. It was a futuristic city of sorts. He adjusted his eyes to the bright neon signs that covered the city. He wasn't used to the brightness.

   He noticed tiny people run away in fear. He stomped and stepped on them. He squashed them like bugs. After that, he smashed their buildings with his fists. While hee was ransacking the place, he noticed a sign.

   He recognized that damn sign. It had four towers on it. It didn't make sense though, cyber city had grass and trees, not neon signs and metal! This had to be some sort of joke.

   Raider Boss stumbled towards a new place, a desert town. It had train tracks, mines and multiple paths leading from a train. Raider knew this place. It was, Badlands?

   It didn't make sense though. Badlands had two paths, not three! None of this was making any sense! He could have sworn that it was d-

   Suddenly, a large skeleton approached from behind and placed a hand on Raider Boss. Raider instantly jumped at the touch.

   "Howdy Partner. You looke real funky'. Ya' lost?" The skeleton spoke.

   Raider thrashed around to see some sort of skeleton man. He didn't recognize him at all. The skeleton had a cowboy hat, a coffin on its back and two massive guns strapped to its sides.

   "Aye, ya' pulling a kite? You ain't look too swell." It spoke weirdly.

   Raider Boss panicked and raised his gun to the skeletons face. The Gunslinger tried reaching for his pistol but Raider shot first. The skeletons head popped off and rolled away.

   Raider Boss ran towards a mountain and began climbing. He ignored the bullets being shot at him. Raider finally got to the top without a single bullet hitting him.

   He saw a temple up ahead and approached it. He saw a Rusted Zombie! Finally, something on this damn planet that stayed the same. He tried talking with it.

   "Hello, Rusted. Where is Gold Titan?"

   His speech was poor. He hasn't spoken in years. That was the first time he felt his mouth open. He couldn't even remember how to speak.

   The rusted zombie had no response. It just sat there in the same position, unmoving. He tried poke it but once he touched it, it fell onto the hard rock below and shattered. Raider Boss jumped back in fear.

   If it wasn't dead already, he certainly was now. He tried to keep his cool composure and explore more. Maybe there were more rusteds around. Maybe Gold Titan was near?

   Gold Titan was one of the only bosses he knew. Maybe Gold Titan could explain what happened to everything? If anyone knew what was going on, it was him!

   Raider hopped over the temple and ended up in a valley. It was hard to see with the thick vegetation. Trees, vines and bushes scattered the valley. He couldn't see 5 feet infront of him.

   As he was walking, he tripped over a rock. Raider growled in anger. He got back to his feet and swung his foot into the rock covered in moss. As soon as he hit it, he heard his foot crack. He winced in pain.

   He was confused. Rocks weren't that hard. This was most likely metal. Raider began wiping the vegetation off the metal. His eyes nearly popped out of his skull at what he saw.

   He saw a golden zombie! It was laying on the ground and wasn't moving at all. He poked it but it still didn't move. It was dead. It laid there, unmoving.

   He saw something sparkle in the corner of his eye. He turned and saw hundreds of golden zombies strummed around the valley. They're ere all dead! Every single one was gone. He was terrified.

   He backed away and bumped into a massive block of gold. He turned around and his heart sank into the deepest part of his body.

  Gold Titan!?

   Raider Boss shook Gold Titan and received no reaction. Not single twitch from its dead body. No way Gold Titan is dead. That's impossible! He was the strongest Titan he ever knew.

   Raider Boss jumped back in fear. He went too far and rolled off the cliff edge. He tumbled like a weed in the wind. He constantly crashed against the hard mountainside.

   He hit his head on a sharp rock and landed in a bush. He got up with reaction to the blow. He began running through the woods like a frightful animal.

>-<

   Eventually, after running for possibly hundreds of miles, he bumped into a massive pumpkin man. He fell back and hit the ground. Raider looked up and saw two titans.

   The one he bumped into was a massive Pumpkin Titan. He had orange highlights around his black armor alongside a massive axe. Strangely, the axe had a face carved in.

   The second was an ice titan. They had a blue hoodie with massive wings that could block out the sun. Their face was pitch black with only two eyes being visible.

   The two titans looked down at him with confusion. The pumpkin man was the first to react by walking over him. He stood there and investigated him.

   "He looks like a Zombie." He mumbled.

   "...An overgrown Zombie." The Ice Titan followed up.

   The pumpkin slowly approached Raider Boss. Raider scooted away using his arms and yelled out a familiar name.

   "Jack'O Bot!"

   The black pumpkin looked at him in confusion. He tilted his head and called out to Raider in funny tone.

   "Ha! Zombie man thinks I'm Jack'O. Get a load of this guy." Pumpkin man called out to the Ice Titan.

   "Jack'O Bot! Jack'O Bot!" Raider shouted like a mad man.

   "Woah we got a comedian here! What's your name, bud?" Sinister asked.

   Raider Boss backed away until he was pinned against the hard mountainside. Sinister kept approaching him despite Raiders obvious reluctance.

   "Sinister, you shouldn't approach him. You're probably scaring him!" The ice Titan called to their friend.

   "Relax Frost. He's not going to hurt me. See look, watch this."

   Sinister stuck his finger out and tried to touch Raider Boss. Raider was disgusted. He couldn't run anymore, he was cornered. He decided to reach for his gun behind his back.

   "See? He's harmless-" Sinister was cut off by a loud sound.

BANG

   A loud gunshot echoed in the forest. Birds flew away. A nasty popping sound filled the air. Sinister turned around to reveal that he was headless. Pumpkin guts were splattered everywhere. A horrid stench filled the air.

   Sinister turned to Frost, stumbled around and then collapsed to the ground. Frost screamed in terror as Sinister spilled out pumpkin seeds. She cried out in shock.

   Frost looked at Raider. He had a gun in his hand and smoke came out of it. He just shot Sinister straight in the head. Frost nearly threw up from the scene. The pumpkin seeds were nasty.

   The zombie pointed man pointed its gun straight frost. Frost knew that if they didn't get away, they would end up like Sinister. Frost opened their wings and began flying out of the scene of the murder. Frost was horrified that a tiny zombie just killed Sinister.

   Just then, gunshots echoed through the air. Frosts wings were bombarded with a sharp, stabbing pain. Frost looked at their wings and saw bullet holes in them.

   Frosts graceful flight turned into a violent landing. They tumbled down into the forest and nearly hit a large group of titans. They crashed head-first into a tree and blacked out.

>-<

   Frost awoke to the entire world spinning. Frost saw a lot of people standing above and inspecting. Someone was waving their hand and called out.

   "Frost? Frost!!? Are you alright?" Someone called out.

   Frost gave a raspy response. "H-He killed Sinister! He s-shot me..."

   "Who?! Who killed Sinister!?" The mysterious figure beckoned.

   Frost weakly pointed to the trees. Everyone noticed that the trees caught on ablaze. The fire burnt the leafs releasing massive amounts of smoke.

   The fire was growing out of control. The green pine trees ignited into flames. The orange was overtaking everything in sight. Grass, bushes and wood caught ablaze. A disturbing whistling was  in the air too.

   A figure could be seen through the fiery orange. It's silhouette trudged through the fire like he was unfazed by it. It's movements were unnatural. It walked like a zombie instead of a Titan.

   Out of the fire emerged Raider Boss. He raised his gun and aimed it at the group of concerned titans. He fed off their fear. Once he dealt with these titans, he'll find John.

   "Who are you?! Do you know how you're dealing with!? We're powerful. Now answer me, who are you!!?" A Fire Titan called out.

   "Babà Yaga..."

   Raider Boss bent over which confused the other titans. They saw that he had some sort of...backpack? It had four holes and-

FSSPH
FSSPH
FSSPH
FSSPH

   Four rockets came flying from Raider Bosses back. The rockets soured in the air which created a smoke trail. They struck the ground that the group of titans were standing on.

   Titans jumped out of the way but many were caught in the fireball. The shrapnel cut through their thick skin and was loghed inside their bodies. It hurt like living hell.

   Raider wasted no time and opened fire on the horde of titans. They dashed out of the way but many were hit regardless. Screams filled the air, followed by the cackling fire of the forest.

   "For all your talk of power, you burn just as bright..." Raider Boss said coldly.

   The scene was pure anarchy. The entire area was on fire, titans were being shot and Raider Boss was injuring dozens. He crippled many by hitting joints and tendons.

   Molten was struck multiple times. Although the bullets did not hurt him, the brass bullets melted when it touched him sending boiling hot slag onto other titans skin.

   Fallen King dropped to one knee and used his shield to protect himself. The bullets reflected off his shield but, it sent the bullets flying into the others.

   Raider Boss enjoyed the suffering. The Titans whimpering at their wounds, the cowards hiding behind the rocks and the flames incinerating anyone who tried to escape. It was beyond beautiful!

   Behind him, out of the bushes emerged the headless Sinister. He was still alive! He popped out of the fire and scared the life out of Raider Boss.

   Raider Boss reacted quickly. Raider raised his gun, pointed it straight at Sinisters heart and laughed. This will kill that damned pumpkin. He pulled the trigger and...

Click

   Raider Boss fell silent and gave Sinister an awkward look. His gun just jammed. The time he needed his gun the most and it failed on him. Maybe he should-

   Sinister immediately grabbed Raider Boss and slammed him into the ground. Dirt flew in the air and was instantly burnt by the fire. He tried to restrain Raider but was hit by a concealed knife.

   Sinister screamed out in pain at his hand being pinned to a burning tree. He tried to pull himself away from the tree but couldn't get the knife out of his hand. He pulled until his hand split into two.

   Raider broke free from Sinister but was by a tackled by a massive Fallen Titan. He tried resisting but was smacked in the face which stunned him.

   Raider yelled out curses in a language unknown to any of the titans present. He cursed every single one out. He used very vulgar language which luckily no one could hear.

   Suddenly, someone yelled and ran out from the trees. "Let him go! Unhand him."

   Everyone turned to see a Void Titan push through the trees. He walked through the forest fire until he was at the scene. He pushed aside titans until he got to Raider.

   "Fallen! Get off him." It shouted at the black beast.

   "Why?! He hurt us!" The Titan yelled back.

   "It's a misunderstanding! I know him, that's Raider Boss." It protested.

   Fallen grunted and got off of Raider Boss. Raider immediately jumped into a fighting stance against this new Titan. However, when he recognized him, he put his fists down.

   "Void Reaver..?" He muttered.

   "Raider! I thought you died at Area 51? How did you s-" Void Reaver was cut off.

   "Why is Gold Titan dead? Where is Gravekeeper?! What about Molten Titan? Swordmaster!?" Raider boss threw out multiple names.

   "They're all gone, it's just us. I'm sorry." Void Reaver muttered.

   Raider gazed at the ashy ground. Everyone he ever knew was gone. Everything he ever wanted to do was gone. He had only one goal left.

   Raider looked at straight at Reavers six-purple eyes. He had new amounts of hatred and determination. He loaded his gun and asked one more question.

"Where is John?"

>——————————————————————<

More is coming! I pinky promise.

I deleted Krampus vs Penumbras cuz it held up EVERYTHING!
Jack'O x Gold Titan? SCRAPPED
Jaxe x Swamp Monster? SCRAPPED

I'm pushing myself to work on requests now.

BTW
backlog went from 15-12
So 12 more to write before I'm ready to reopen requests!

Also, we're so close to 5k reads!
If we get 5k, I'll reward y'all~~

Anyway! I'm doing better with sleeping!

I get 9 hours instead of 6 which is an improvement!

I healed from the school fight (it wasn't too bad, I admit I was probably a bit dramatic about it)
(It was a tie btw)

I'm still sick from THE DAMN CAKE

Apparently pastry cakes expire after 35 days and my genius dad stored it in unrefridged pantry 😭😭

Well I'm outta here, I hoped you liked it Avaria because I liked it!

And if you didn't? L + Ratio + Liverpool W + Real Madrid L + sucks to suck + I love Arbiter R34

Ok bye

V

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

1.1K 93 36
A rewrite of my original book but with more effort put in because the og one is trash if I'm gonna be honest. Join the towers in their adventure to s...
248 23 22
โi promise you, darling.โž - a collection of all of the honsim prompts i have made. all prompts may have been poorly written by myself. all the collec...
5.2K 50 10
In this world, no one can survive alone. Not a single titan, not a single tower. Everyone needs someone, their teammates, or, maybe, even a partner. ...
19K 46 23
Hello and welcome to probably one of the worst TDS fanfics that was clearly made by someone who is extremely terrible at writing stories and essays...