๐“๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐”‚

By SUPAAMAZEN

Denise "Niecy" Davis, had it made....Or so she thought. When she gets the inkling that her husband-to-be isn'... More

The Re-up
Ch.1: Suspicious Woman
Ch.2: Two Can Play That Game
Ch.3: Disrespectful
Ch.4: So I Creep
Ch.5: Another Notch On My Belt
Ch.6: Ring Off
Ch.7: N***a's Ain't S**t!
Ch.8: Bomb Dropped
Ch.9: Solo Dolo
Ch.10: It's a Long Story
Ch.11: What a Rush
Ch.12: Crazy Kind of Day
Ch. 13: Daddy Issues
Ch. 14: Always By Your Side
Ch.15: F**ked Around & Found Out
Ch.16: The Truth After The Lies
Ch.17: I Fear
Ch.18: Teenage Love Affair
Ch.19: Straight Up
Ch. 20: Off
Ch. 21: Behold
Ch. 22: Good Times
Ch. 24: All Bad
Ch. 25: Keep Your Head Up
Ch. 26: The Optics
Ch. 27: Shock

Ch. 23: Focus

336 14 14
By SUPAAMAZEN

5 Months Ago...

🎶 CAN YOU FOCUS ON...ME. BABY CAN YOU FOCUS ON ME 🎶 played softly in the background as our heavy breathing & kissing almost drowned it out. My mother wanted to help us out & take the kids for a few hours, so we could catch up on some sleep. It had been four weeks since we brought Halo home & adjusting to a newborn again was quite the adjustment, especially with his hearing situation. Initially, we tried getting some extra Z's, but when Maurice looked at me with those soulful eyes, that caution went out the window. I couldn't wait another minute, let alone another two weeks!

"Oooow, right there baby....Yeeees, right there. Right there. Right there. Ow Maurice don't stop, baby!" I moaned & panted as he grunted, working himself deeper into my folds. He sucked on my neck as his stroke speed began to increase. My hands clung to his back for dear life as his dick gave me life.

"That shit good to you huh?" he asked me while slowing down his stroke to keep hitting my spot. I watched as his bottom lip disappeared in his mouth as he focus on giving me more pleasure. Especially when he moved his hand to massage my clit.

"Keep it right thereeeee" I whined.

"Mhmm. I feel you baby. You deserve that nut...Get it baby...Get that shit, mhmm. Cum on this dick like I know you want to" he encouraged when he stopped & let me fuck him like I wanted underneath him.

Meanwhile at the front door unbeknownst to us, my mother had returned after 2 maybe 3 hours with the Rugrats. She entered the home with her key that we gave her & placed her keys, purse, Halo's diaper bag & Nevaeh's bag on table next to the door. She shushed Nevaeh while sitting Halo down in his car seat, bending down to unbuckle him & picking him up. Nevaeh excitedly jumped around happy to be back home & wanting to see us. My mother shushed her again, while pointing to the sleeping baby & the fact that she thought we were sleeping. As she descended down the hall to our room, I guess she may have heard my moans or maybe even Maurice's & told our daughter to go back to living room until she called for her.

By that time I was on top & a few strokes away from an orgasm. Maurice gripped my hips while thrusting upward & not knowing anyone other than us was home, I moaned even louder as I began to cum.

"Oow shiiiiiit" we said in unison & dragged as I came on him, rotating my hips & kissing passionately when he sat up wrapping his arms around me.

"You feel so good baby" he moaned as he stroked more, kissing my lips & tonguing me down & right when he got into a good groove, chasing his own nut, we heard...

"What the hell are y'all doing, it hasn't even been 6 weeks yet?!" she questioned from the door while holding Halo & shaking her head.

"Oh shit, mama!" Maurice shouted as he threw me off of him, covering us both with the comforter.

"Ma, why didn't you knock?!" I stated, pulling the comforter up more to cover myself, but all she did was wave her hand & continue to pat the baby's back.

"Now, I took the kids so y'all could get some sleep. Not sleep together!" she rolled her eyes before she continued "Your daughter wants to see the both of you, so make yourself presentable. I'm about to cook you guys dinner, that should last you about two days, then I'll be back to make another meal or I'll make it at home & bring it. Halo had a bottle about 2 hours ago, so when he wakes up he's gonna be hungry....Now get dressed" she finished as she leaned off the door frame & headed back towards the kitchen.

A good twenty minutes had passed before we made our appearance. I was beet red from the embarrassment as we both slowly walked over near the kitchen. Maurice playfully shoved me & I returned the gesture, the both of us giggling like little kids. I made a b-line for Halo, who was sucking his pacifier in his Rockaroo swing, since I saw he was awake. I picked him up and kissed the side of his face then kissed and greeted Nevaeh. After that, I walked over to the island & sat down on the bar stool. I could tell he was hungry just like my mother said he would be, so I began to breastfeed him while watching the exchange between she & Maurice.

"Say, uh Ma...You uh, you need help with anything?" Maurice nervously asked, inching little by little into the kitchen.

"No, I'm good...Wait, y'know actually you can get that ham outta the oven for me. Sit it off to the side so it can cool, baby" she replied, extending the oven mitt his way, never once did she stop stirring of the Mac and cheese.

"I got you" he said as he did as he was instructed. His phone began to ring, so he sat the pan with the ham on the stovetop to answer it.

"Pops, wassup?" He answered, leaning against the counter before being shooed away by my mom. "Oh nothing, I was just wondering when you & Mama Sam were coming to finally meet your grandson. My sister's stay coming over, everybody really, but y'all...Yeah, I know but he's been here for four weeks & you still haven't seen him in person once..." he trailed, folding one of his arms under the other while he listened.

"I understand that, but it's not like he'll get cancer from you being around him. You can wear a mask if that'll make you feel better...To keep it a stack, you've been moving real weird since before he--Nah, I don't think I'll be doing that..." I could tell by his face & his tone, that the conversation was starting to get a bit heated & he was growing more & more agitated the longer he stayed on the phone. I adjusted the baby to burp him, but kept my ears opened still trying to be nosey.

"Ain't nobody letting you die, bruh...You're being dramatic...Nah, I'm starting to feel like my wife was right all along...You know what that means, I don't gotta explain it...So prove me wrong then, Matthew--Bruh, stop cutting me off, let me fin--" he sighed as he paced, sucking his teeth before he spoke into the phone again.

"Look, I'm not about to do this back & forth with you. You know my number, you know where I stay, nothing's changed. You know how to reach me" he hung up, stuffing his phone in his sweatpants pocket as he walked back into the kitchen like nothing happened.

"Everything good, babe?" I quizzed. He chuckled as he shook his head & shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion know bae. I hope so" he dryly said, kissing my forehead & taking the baby away from me to go sit on the couch.

"Denise Erin Davis-Howard, I got a bone to pick with you Miss. Mamas" my mother said from the refrigerator.

"What?" I asked innocently, but I knew where she was going with this.

"I don't think I ever told you but...and this is a true story. I had a friend that didn't wait & ended up having two kids in the same year. One in January & the other in November" she continued with a smirk on her face, pointing at me as she made her way to the cabinet to grab some plates out.

"Lies" I protested but all she did was scoff & laugh.

"It's one hundred percent the truth. I used to watch them when you were away at school, she moved to another state & we lost contact, but it's true....Besides it can't be that good, that you can't wait."

"Shiiii...Mama, I can't even talk to you about that, but just know that I'm a woman with needs" I laughed.

"You Needs to be more careful, you're fertile as hell right now. Are you trying to have another baby so soon?"

"No ma'am. He was gonna pull out, I promise" I said with raised hands & brows, causing her to laugh at me.

"Well it didn't look like it & that doesn't always work. If it did, I wouldn't have you. You're a 'pull out' baby" she said so matter-of-factly, my jaw damn near hit the bar, sending her into more laughter.

"Ma!" I said with pure disgust, not ever wanting to hear even a little bit of information about my conception.

"What?! It's the truth. I was not trying to have a baby that young & mess my figure up. You was supposed to be on my stomach, not in it, but hell I'm grateful for you" she continued on further grossing me out. "Now c'mon & help me set this table." I reluctantly followed her & she kept at it.

"And swirl your hips a little more. It draws it further inside & makes him hit your bud leading to an amazing climax. That's how I got both of your daddies" she winked at me, getting a fake gag from me in response.

"Mama! Stop, please I swear to God. I don't wanna know you on this level. Please" I begged as she continued to laugh while handing me two plates & utensils.

"Denise, how do you think you got here?" she paused with her hand on her hip, looking at me and clearly holding back her laughter that would creep out more & more the longer she stared at me.

"Stork" I answered & we both busted out laughing. Maurice came over, holding our son to his chest with one hand & with the other our daughter's hand.

"It smells real good in here, Mama & it looks amazing. Thank you" he said before kissing her cheek & hugging her.

"It's called love, son. Anything to help. Sheryl text me & said she's coming by with more diapers & some things for Nevaeh and you guys. So with that, I'm gone. I gotta slave over my own stove for my husband" she walked over to hug me, kissing my forehead before bending down a bit to hug & kiss Vaeh. She walked back over to Maurice to do the same to her grandson & him, before heading for the door. I followed behind her while Maurice stayed back to get the kids situated.

"Y'all be good & stay off of each other!" she said loud enough for Maurice to hear & he laughed so loud Halo started crying. "Remember to swirl" she said to me, causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Bye Mama. I love you" I giggled as I closed the door behind her. On the other side I could hear Mama Sheryl greet my Mom as she was walking to her car. I heard a 'see'ya later girl', before the doorbell rang. I never understood why Mama Sheryl never used her key. She always said it was because she didn't want to intrude, which in retrospect my own mother could benefit from it. Since I knew the routine, I opened the door before she could knock & greeted her.

After nearly twenty minutes of visiting & talking, I guess she could sense Maurice's energy was off & chose to dig. I was gonna do it later on when the kids were asleep but she beat me to it.

"What's ailing you son? Seems like you got a lot on your mind. You're present but not at the same time...Tell me" she spoke gently & sweetly & I could tell he relaxed a bit to speak.

"Have you talked to Matthew lately?" he asked. She shook her head 'no', but didn't speak. Still allowing him to have floor, but when he didn't speak, she did.

"I don't speak to that man unless it's absolutely necessary. I last spoke to him after Halo's check up & diagnosis. I don't have many kind words for him, so I keep my distance & mouth closed. Why is something going on with him? His cancer?"

"According to his doctor's, he's on the road to recovery & possibly remission...But he's been acting cold towards me. The both of them. Started the night Niecy went into labor...They didn't even come to the hospital & we've been home damn near a month & still, nothing" he shrugged his shoulders and sat back in his chair.

"Well maybe he's trying to protect his health? His immune system is weak with the chemo & all that jazz. Maybe he doesn't wanna get sick?"

"I get that but I told him he could wear a mask. It just feels like he doesn't want to meet Halo. Like he doesn't want to connect with him. They haven't even seen Vaeh in a while either. Him & Samantha don't even talk to Tiffany & Erica as much anymore & they're their kids...Ion know" he spilled.

"Maybe you're looking too deep into it baby. Maybe it's nothing. Don't stress yourself out behind things beyond your control" she said as she stood from her chair to kiss his forehead. "It's getting a little late, so I'm gonna head out. I love y'all & I will be back tomorrow to check on y'all."

Hours later, well into the night I moved over to get underneath my husband on the bed, because I loved sleeping snuggled up under him. To my surprise, he wasn't there. I felt around thinking maybe he was just a little further over. I sat up looking around for him, squinting until my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness, but it wasn't completely dark since we had a night light for the baby. I saw Maurice up holding Halo & talking to him. I didn't alert him that I was awake & instead let him continue bonding.

"Daddy loves you so much baby boy" he said as he gently bounced him in his arms. "And one day when you can hear me better, I'm going to keep telling you that. You're special & everyone that loves you knows that...And everyone around you are the ones that truly are supposed to be...Mommy might cry sometimes when she holds you, but that doesn't mean she's sad, buddy. She just wants you to get better & daddy does too. Narrow ear canals are treatable. You're gonna hear one day. I got faith & Daddy is sooo grateful that you're here, completing our family" he kissed his temple & continued gently bouncing him.

I felt tears building in my eyes & falling, my heart just swelling with gratitude. I learned long ago to live in moments & take it all in, so this was one of those times. I watched as he placed our baby back in the crib, bending down to kiss him & rub over his head. Turning on his heels he walked back towards the bed. He perked up once he saw me up. Climbing into the bed being my big spoon, he kissed behind my ear, snuggling more on me.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you, too" I replied, the both of us laying in silence until we drifted off back to sleep.

The next day carried on like all of the one's previously. We as a unit were chilling in the living room watching TV. Literally laying together, Nevaeh on Maurice, my head on his shoulder with Halo on my chest. A knock at the door was the only thing to interrupt us. Maurice held Vaeh as he stood & sat her back down on the couch next to me. I watched as he walked away to go & answer the door.

"It's wrong of you not to give more marrow to your father! What kind of child does that to their parent?!" I heard shouted as soon as he opened the door.

"Wow, so that's all I had to do to get you two over here? Should've done it sooner" he replied. I heard Matthew clear his throat before he spoke.

"Watch your tone with my wife!" he argued.

"Or what?" I heard Maurice cockily asked.

"Or what?! See Matthew, I knew he was evil" Samantha dramatically responded.

"Are you really trying to find out Maurice?" he really threatened that time.

"Are you threatening me, my nigga? That's all I'm good for, huh? That's why you did all of this shit. Tell me I'm lying " I heard my husband shout.

"Nevaeh, go to your room baby" I instructed our daughter. She didn't questioned it like she normally would when I told her that, instead she listened. She walked one direction & I walked the opposite to get to Maurice.

"Excuse me, but y'all are loud as fuck & my baby is sleeping" I patted Halo's back to keep him asleep, cutting my eyes at Samantha & Matthew.

"From what I heard, us being loud shouldn't be a problem" Matthew replied with a smug look on his face. I tilted my head at him & before I could respond, Maurice's fist flew to his face. Samantha screamed a scream like someone was getting killed at the commotion that ensued, but I stepped back & let what clearly was meant, to happen.

Matthew wasn't as weak, because he swung back on Maurice, even managing to get him in a headlock. Was I shocked that this was happening so soon? No, like I said before I have always been sceptical of him & the whole situation seemed iffy to me. I watched as Samantha tried to peel Maurice's muscular ass off of her husband to no avail. She was crying & doing all of this hooting and hollering for nothing. There was nothing she or I could do, but let the both of them wear each other out. Maurice was once again letting the past & present feelings he had for this man dictate his actions. It was warranted, honestly. Anyone who knows Maurice knew he was the sweetest, most chill person you'd ever meet. No one, not even me could make him as angry as his sperm donor. He shoved Matthew away from him, both men breathing heavily, the anger each felt still very present.

"He's sick you dumb fucker!" Samantha shouted his direction, while tending to Matthew who had his hand on his jaw, his lip bleeding. He disrespectfully spit the blood on the floor as his wife struggled to help him up on his feet. Cutting her eyes at me like I was about to help her or maybe she was judging me for not helping at all. Either way, no fucks were given. I had my newborn son, he was my only concern since I knew my husband could handle his own.

"Man fuck all of that! Tell me the truth. Tell me that I'm not crazy & that you only did all of this shit to get what you wanted from me!" Maurice shouted and even though he was angry I could hear the hurt in his words.

I knew deep down that if Matthew said what he suspected, it was gonna hurt him more than he ever would be willing to show. He let this man in, he let his guard down to allow this man to get to know him. It would kill him if he was being used by someone he grew to love & who he thought loved him back. Matthew remained silent for a bit, Samantha rubbing his back asking him if he was ok. He nodded in response, his gaze never leaving Maurice's.

"Would I be lying if I said that I haven't bonded with you? Yes. I have grown to love the child I abandoned. Patching up my mistake...And I'm not going to lie to you & say that I'm not a man that will go to the end of the earth to get what I need...When I left you all those years ago, I could live without you....When I got cancer, I realized I couldn't without you..." he trailed.

"So you used me?" Maurice quizzed, coming to the realization that this man never had pure intentions at all. His voice cracked like he was holding back tears & seeing the defeat on his face broke my heart. Knowing him, you could literally see his heartbreak.

"In the beginning, I did. I knew bringing my daughters along with my wife, would look like I was genuine...But once I got to know you, the real you. I was gonna take that truth to my grave...Samantha brought me back to the main reason we were here in the first place. She was the main reason I left you & your mother in the first place. She had my heart...I could see how my daughters bonded well with you & grew to love you & I knew there was no way I could get them to leave you....Maurice once my health was back to normal. I was gonna be gone, things got complicated. So stopping communication with all three of you & moving back home...I figured eventually my children would follow..."

"That's so fucked up" I cried gaining all of their attention. I could see Maurice's face struggle to keep his tears in, moving as if he was going to comfort me, but I put my hand up, letting him know I was fine.

"You can't be this fucking evil bruh. It can't be possible...Both of y'all are fucking trash, I don't even know how two shitbags can raise amazing people like Tiffany & Erica."

"Keep my daughter's names out of your mouth!" Samantha shouted.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" I shouted her way, causing her to snap her head my direction but I didn't budge because I had my son.

"Both of y'all get the fuck outta my house before I put bullets in between both of y'all eyebrows! You're dead to me. I don't ever wanna see you ever again in life, bruh! Fuck you!" Maurice shouted, shoving Matthew with such a force he fell onto his ass. Samantha once again helped him to his feet, and he hobbled his way out of our home, Maurice slamming the door behind them.

The fist he held relaxed as he sniffled, roughly wiping the tears from his eyes, trying to hide the fact that he was crying. I rushed to to him, wrapping one arm around him.

"I'm so fucking tired of crying over that bum ass nigga, man" he whined as more tears fell from his eyes, hitting my shoulder. I rubbed his back as we swayed in each other's hold as he sobbed.

Present Day...

Maurice stepped out of the elevator entering the parking garage to walk out to his car. Excited that he completed a work week & looking forward to relaxing as much as possible for the rest of the day & for the next two. He hit the unlock button on his keypad & whistled as he approached his vehicle. In the midst of that, two guys in hoodies approached him.

"Say, are you Maurice Howard?" one asked, holding his hands behind his back, hiding the crowbar he held. The other guy beside him remained silent.

"Yeah, who wants to know?" Maurice quizzed, only for the silent one to punch him in the face, disorienting him. The two men then proceeded to punch, kick & hit him with the weapon, so much so that he fell to the ground. It gave the men the upper hand and they continued to send blows to his body only stopping & running off when security finally came running over. They tended to Maurice, who during the scuffle was knocked out cold. They called 911 to report it & asked for the ambulance to come also...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.2K 37
WARNING: A very smutty story based on a very smutty dream. What started as something simple turned into something uncontrollable.
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
4.8K 177 14
Before she could say anything , I pulled her down making her lay over my lap. She made a small noise, as it took her by surprise. "Stay still." I sa...
1.4M 45K 50
โš  Warning sexual content!!! โš  *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...