Believe it or not I will eat...

By ksjreverie

not my story for offline reading title: 信不信我吃掉你! author: 花里寻欢 source: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novel... More

1
2-10
11-20
21-25
26-30
35-40
41-45
46-49
50-54
55-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-end

31-34

245 4 0
By ksjreverie

31

Because of Zhao Hechuan's matter, Shen Qingci called his colleague Lao Lin early in the morning and changed shifts with him. So when Zhao Hechuan sent a text message, he and Yan Luo were in the Hu Ji Braised Chicken more than ten meters away.

Seeing Yan Luo suddenly put away his phone and stood up, Shen Qingci, who was helping at the cashier next to him, moved his eyes slightly, and looked over: "Any news?"

 "Well, the kid surnamed Zhao said that his roommate is back." 

Yan Luo After saying that, he pulled him up and ran outside, "Don't worry about it, make money first!"

Shen Qingci was staggered by her, and dropped the things in his hands dumbfoundingly to follow: "...Okay, but I can walk by myself."

"You are too slow! What if that guy runs away again!"

The two of them disappeared at the door like a gust of wind, and Yu Mengran, who had just finished speaking next to him, said, "...?"

 "The two of them I have something to do, and I don't know when I will be back, so go back to class first." 

Hu Li came out of the back kitchen with a cup of hot water, put it in front of Yu Mengran with a smile and said, "As for the appearance fee you just mentioned What, since my boss said no, then he definitely won't accept it. Don't even think about it, go to class, eat well, and get back the meat you lost these days—girls are too skinny It's not pretty. Besides, this is the hot water you asked for just now. It's just boiled, so be careful when you drink it, it's a little hot." ​​

"Brother Hu is right, look at you, you're thinner than me. That's not okay, Getting fat together is a good friend, otherwise you will lose me."

 It was Chen Xueruo who spoke, "As for the money, Sister Yanluo won't accept it, so you can put it away. I'm really sorry... The movie theater where you work part-time on weekends Isn't there a new movie that looks good recently? Then let's invite Sister Yanluo and Brother Shen to watch the movie! I remember there is a very delicious spicy fish head nearby, we can also drop by A meal..."

She and Yu Mengran came to pay Yan Luo his appearance fee.

Yu Mengran was too sad before, and forgot about it for a while, until this morning when she suddenly remembered that she hadn't paid the master, so she pulled herself together after class, and dragged Chen Xueruo to Hu Ji Braised Chicken.

Although these two thousand and seven won't bring you sweet love and a perfect sweetheart, but this kind of thing is always a long-term pain rather than a short-term pain. It is better to see the truth early than to find out later when the relationship is deep, so she is sad. , I was still very grateful to Yan Luo, and of course I never thought of reneging on the debt.

But the master's apprentice, the little brother surnamed Shen, said that Xia Kaifeng's father had already paid them, and he refused to take her two thousand seven. Although the master's face was a bit strange, he didn't refute the little brother's words, and told her to take the money and leave.

Yu Mengran was very embarrassed, and after hearing Chen Xueruo's words, she smiled with sour eyes: "Okay, then you will be responsible for hiring someone for me then." Whether it's watching a movie or eating spicy fish head, it's all right

. is what she can afford. In addition, she knew that Chen Xueruo said this because she was afraid that she would be overwhelmed, and wanted to take her out to relax, so that she could get out of Xia Kaifeng's shadow of that bastard as soon as possible... She is really lucky to have such a good friend

.

Seeing her smile, Chen Xueruo felt relieved: "You've always spoken out, how dare you disobey me!" "Good boy

, I will reward you with a big red flower later."

"Our friendship is only worth one flower. " Big red flower? You need a pennant anyway!"

The two girls started laughing as they spoke.

Smiling and laughing, Yu Mengran, who hadn't been venting since the accident, suddenly rushed into Chen Xueruo's arms, tears gushing out.

Chen Xueruo was stunned for a moment, and then her eyes turned red: "Cry if you want to cry, sleep after crying, and the matter will be over. Later sister will introduce you to someone who is better, handsomer and bigger than that bastard!"

Yu Mengran was amused by her last word and laughed through tears: "Are you filthy..." "I'm

wronged, I'm talking about the older ones, you were the one who got it wrong!"

The two girls Crying and laughing, talking nonsense while wiping each other's tears.

Xiang Liu who was not far away saw it, and felt that there was something really wrong with humans, especially human girls. It's better that Erya's silly little squirrel won't go crazy for no reason.

Erya, who didn't know what he was thinking, met his gaze, hurriedly hugged her newly bought almond and hid under the table.

This big villain, he would never want to snatch a nut from her again!

Hu Li next to him couldn't help laughing when he saw it. At this moment, a furry head poked out of the door.

Hu Li paused, and glanced over.

Huang Lanlan was so frightened by the powerful aura of the nine-tailed fox that her hair stood on end, but thinking of her previous misunderstanding of Mengran, she tried her best to stabilize her mind, and stammered a sentence to Hu Li with her spiritual sense: "Little You see, I have seen the adults, that, I, I did not mean anything malicious, I just want to apologize to the young lady over there, I, the one before, I accidentally misunderstood her..." Hu Li knew what she was talking

about Yu Mengran didn't stop her, and said with an unchanged smile: "Come in."

Huang Lanlan felt amnesty, she tiptoed to Yu Mengran and Chen Xueruo, and said with shame on her face: "Miss Yu, you Okay, I, I'm Huang Lanlan, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you before, and I'm here to apologize to you."

Yu Mengran already knew her true identity, and was taken aback when she heard the words, a little uneasy. Who would have thought that Huang Lanlan would suddenly pick up the water glass in her hand, and hand it to her with both hands raised high, "You can splash me too!"

Although I don't have a good impression of Huang Lanlan because of the previous incident, but thinking that she is also a victim in this incident, and in a sense, she is the one who exposed Xia Kaifeng's true face, so Yu Mengran can't hate her , I can only wave my hands and say forget it.

Unexpectedly, when Huang Lanlan saw this, she took the initiative to pour the hot water in the cup on herself: "No, I must pay back what I owe you, otherwise I will feel uneasy." Yu Mengran: "..." Yu Mengran

:

" !!!"

What about the frightening monsters? What a fool! This is freshly boiled hot water!

Chen Xueruo was also taken aback: "Are you okay?!"

"It's okay," Huang Lanlan smiled at the two of them with steaming water dripping from her head, "I'm very thick-skinned, It won't burn!"

Yu Mengran & Chen Xueruo: "..."

Fine, as long as you're happy.

***

Huang Lanlan and Yu Mengran just turned their fighting into friendship. Because they had the same experience, their personalities unexpectedly got along well, and the two later turned from rivals in love into best friends for no reason.

Of course, that's for another story.

Speaking of Yan Luo and Shen Qingci, it took less than half a minute for them to appear at the door next door to Zhang Liang Malatang.

Who would have thought that just as he was about to open the door and go in, Zhao Hechuan rushed out with a look of anxiety on his face.

"Zhao Hechuan? What are you doing? Where is that guy?"

"Run away!" Seeing them, Zhao Hechuan was overjoyed at first, and then said angrily, "It was less than ten seconds after I sent you a text message. Well, he suddenly asked me to go to the cash register to help him get a bottle of drink. As a result, I just got up, and before I took two steps, he rushed out and disappeared!" "It sounds like I suddenly discovered something." Shen

Qingci Looking around, he asked thoughtfully, "Did he see you when you texted us?"

"No," Zhao Hechuan said with certainty, "When I sent you a text message, his back was facing me, and he was about two or three meters away from me. I made sure." "What's going on?

" ..."

Before Shen Qingci finished speaking, Yan Luo suddenly sneered: "Don't worry, he won't be able to run away in such a short time."

After speaking, with a movement of his fingertips, a wisp of black mist twisted like a small snake. Flying towards Zhao Hechuan's right hand.

Zhao Hechuan grabbed Zhong Yuze's arm with this hand just now, and there was still a trace of the ghost's breath remaining in his hand. The black mist circled around his hand twice, then suddenly turned around and flew towards the east street.

"Follow it, let's go!"

The three of them followed the black mist all the way east, and finally entered a park by the roadside. It's just that the park is very big, and there are a few locust trees planted in it, which overwhelm the faint breath of the ghost, and the black mist quickly lost its direction.

Because it was a working day and it was noon, there was no one in the park, only a few old people playing chess in the gazebo. Zhao Hechuan found a group photo of everyone in the dormitory from his mobile phone, pointed to Zhong Yuze and asked them if they had seen this person, and the old people all said no.

Zhao Hechuan was a little disappointed. At this moment, Yan Luo not far in front of him suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled out a long...

tongue from behind the big banyan tree by the roadside.

Zhao Hechuan: "...!!!"

Is that tongue? right? !

"Why are you standing there? Hurry up and get the photo!" Yan Luo turned around and shouted at him.

Shocked, Zhao Hechuan rushed over and handed the phone to the boss tremblingly.

Yan Luo pointed to the photo of Zhong Yuze on the phone, and asked the hanged ghost in his hand: "Have you seen the guy in the photo?"

The hanged ghost: "..."

The hanged ghost was lying on the tree admiring his tongue, which had grown an inch longer than last month, and was torn off by someone inexplicably and forced to reveal his shape. The whole ghost was very angry. However, with a pair of smokey eyes, it was caught off guard and froze.

This girl looks like a human being, why does she feel so scary? !

"What are you looking at? I'm asking you something!" Seeing that it was silent for a long time, Yan Luo squinted his eyes impatiently, "If you don't speak again, I will beat you!" The

hanged ghost: "..."

The hanged ghost was very wronged, you pulled my tongue How to say!

It was Shen Qingci who found something wrong and reminded Yan Luo that Yan Luo let go of his hand in disgust.

The hanged ghost quickly retracted the baby's tongue and touched it, and he was relieved after confirming that he was not injured.

"I saw this young man just now, and he went to that bamboo forest over there!"

After the hanged ghost finished speaking, a pair of small eyes couldn't help but drift towards Yan Luo's body. However, before it opened its mouth to test, this girl who didn't know whether it was a human being or a fairy or something else had already pulled up the overly good-looking young man behind her and walked away with a "swoosh".

After leaving the other unremarkable boy in a daze for a while, he quickly swung his legs and chased after him: "Master, master! Wait for me!"

Master?

When the hanged ghost heard that this was the name of a natural enemy to the ghost, the whole ghost trembled for a moment, and then he could no longer care about curiosity, and hurriedly hung himself back to the tree, and shrank back into a small tree cowardly. hole.

If you can't provoke it, you can hide it!

On the other side, after the three of Yan Luo rushed into the bamboo forest, they quickly found Zhong Yuze.

He was sitting on a big rock against the wall in the deepest part of the bamboo forest, with his head down, motionless, as if he was asleep.

"Zhong... Zhong Yuze?"

A small autumn rain just fell this morning, the soil in the bamboo forest was moist, and the wind blowing over carried a bit of coolness that seemed to come from late autumn.

Zhao Hechuan shrank his neck subconsciously, and walked forward quickly. Who would have thought that after walking a few steps, he smelled an unbearable stench at the tip of his nose.

The stench was a bit like the smell of rotting raw meat, so strong that it made people want to vomit. Even the coquettish and domineering perfume on Zhong Yuze's body couldn't stop the stench, but instead was fused by it, deepening its pungent and disgusting smell.

Zhao Hechuan was caught off guard, turned his head and "vomited".

Fortunately, I didn't eat lunch, and I didn't spit out anything.

Yan Luo didn't react at all, as early as the moment she saw Zhong Yuze, she had already held her breath, and at the same time raised her hand to cover Shen Qingci's mouth and nose, lest he be smoked to death.

"It's the smell of corpses." Instead of stepping forward, she pulled Shen Qingci back a few steps, "This kid is already dead." "

What?!"

Zhao Hechuan turned pale with shock, and Shen Qingci was also surprised for a moment.

"Look at this, I've been dead for at least five days." Yan Luo said calmly, indifferent to life and death, "I should have been borrowed by a ghost these days and became a living dead, so you didn't see it. Now this The ghost left his body and ran away, and he naturally showed his real appearance." "

But, how is this possible..." Zhao Hechuan couldn't believe it, and after realizing it, he covered his mouth and nose, and rushed to Zhong Yuze's body, "Zhong Yuze! Zhong Yuze! Wake up! Wake up!"

He subconsciously stretched out his hand and pushed him, and the body of the young boy who was sitting was powerless and fell to the ground, revealing a face that had begun to rot.

"..."

"!!!"

Zhao Hechuan was so frightened that his breath was choked in his throat, and his head buzzed for a while, and then he couldn't hold it anymore, turned his head and retched.

He vomited and his eyes were red.

The person who was joking with him just now turned into a corpse in an instant. Even if the relationship between the two is not very close, Zhao Hechuan still can't accept it.

"Congratulations."

Shen Qingci stepped forward and handed him a tissue.

Only then did Zhao Hechuan regain his composure, and said hoarsely, "Thank you. You...can you see how he died?

" Scanning around, "His soul is not around here, so I can't ask."

Shen Qingci covered his mouth and nose and carefully observed Zhong Yuze's body: "It seems that there is a wound on the head. It's..."

"He was murdered." Zhao Hechuan clenched his fists and stood up abruptly, "I'm going to call the police right away!" "

It doesn't need to be so troublesome, just find the ghost who borrowed his corpse and ask him what happened." Something happened." After Yan Luo finished speaking, he waved his hand, and a black mist flew towards the big banyan tree just now, and caught the hanged ghost just now.

The hanged ghost who was abruptly dragged out of the tree hole by the black mist: "..."

So, really depressed.

There are so many ghosts in this park, why do they just stare at the poor, weak and helpless him? !

——But they didn't know that the other ghosts had fled in all directions as soon as they saw Yanluo. Yan Luo didn't have the patience to chase after him, so of course he could only look for the Earth Binding Spirit, which was unresponsive, and was tied up in this park for some reason after death, and couldn't escape even if he wanted to. At this moment ,

Yan Luo didn't care about the mood of the hanged ghost, and directed the black mist to throw it beside Zhong Yuze's body and asked, "Did you see the ghost that ran out of this kid's body?"

Turning his head subconsciously...

"Ah!!! Dead!!!"

Looking at the guy who jumped three feet high after being frightened by Zhong Yuze's corpse, Yan Luo & Shen Qingci & Zhao Hechuan: "..."

Are you Forgot that he was a ghost, and his death was not much prettier than him?

The hanged ghost was timid and unprepared, so he was so frightened that he almost had a heart attack. After being slapped by the impatient Yan Luo with his own tongue, he came back to his senses twitchingly: "Scared... scared me to death, I haven't seen a dead person for many years..." "

Again Believe it or not if you eat the nonsense?"

Eat? Shouldn't it be charged? The hanged ghost tightened his scalp, he was puzzled but he didn't dare to ask further questions, he hurriedly said: "I, I stayed in the tree today and didn't come down, I didn't see what happened to this young man. But just now, I saw a The strange ghost ran past under my tree..."

Generally speaking, people will be taken away by ghosts within seven days after death. Only a few ghosts with obsession or resentment can escape the pursuit of evil spirits and stay in the world.

But even if they managed to stay in the human world, most of these ghosts will not end well, because after seven days, they will lose their memories of life, become muddled, ignorant, and eventually become food for ghosts and the like, forever unable to be reborn .

Of course, there are also those who can still maintain their memories and survive after those seven days.

But those ghosts either have deep grievances, such as the ghost old king before, or have other adventures, such as the hanged ghost in front of me, so although the park has attracted many resident ghosts because of its strong yin, But there are very few new faces. When one suddenly appeared, the hanged ghost would naturally not fail to notice it.

"But I was practicing hanging upside down from a tree at that time. I didn't see what that guy looked like. I only knew that it was an elderly man, and then he limped on his right...it should be his right leg, anyway, he started running. Limping."

"Cripple?" Shen Qingci raised his eyebrows, "Can he still be lame after becoming a ghost?"

The hanged ghost said with great experience: "It should be a lame man when he was alive, and then he died not long ago, not yet. Get used to it."

Shen Qingci nodded: "Apart from lameness, are there any other characteristics?"

The hanged ghost said cautiously: "No, no, I just glanced at it and didn't look carefully..."

The clues are broken here Yep, Yan Luo took Shen Qingci and Zhao Hechuan to search in the direction pointed by the hanged ghost, but they didn't find the lame ghost it was talking about.

Yan Luo frowned, found the hanged ghost again, and asked him to mobilize the ghost friends around him to find him.

"Help me find that ghost." Yan Luo was just impatient, not brainless, knowing that there was only a threat, and that the hanged ghost might not be serious about doing things, so he flicked a small black stone with his fingertips, beckoning and beckoning to it , "This thing is yours."

The hanged ghost narrowed his eyes, and the whole ghost cheered up.

Although it doesn't know what this little stone is, it feels a power that makes it very eager. It has a premonition that as long as it eats that stone, its cultivation base will greatly increase, and it will even get rid of the unlucky status of Earth Binding Spirit!

The hanged ghost changed from his previous sluggishness, and went to work for the boss with vigor.

"The capital is so big, I don't know when there will be news, come back to the shop with us and wait."

Shen Qingci said this to Zhao Hechuan, but Zhao Hechuan didn't answer right away, until Yan Luo also turned to look at him After passing by, he suddenly came back and said, "Okay, but I... I want to go back to the dormitory and change clothes." His

face was pale, and he looked out of his mind, obviously frightened. However, Shen Qingci found that besides the fright, the boy's eyes were stained with something similar to fear, but he didn't seem to realize it.

Shen Qingci raised his eyebrows, his eyes swept over his hands that were tightly holding something on his chest, but he didn't ask much, just lowered his eyes to cover his eyes and said thoughtfully: "Go, what's the matter?" Just call."

Zhao Hechuan nodded, forced a smile at the two of them, and left.

Yan Luo didn't pay much attention to him, and when he saw him go, he dragged Shen Qingci to leave, but Shen Qingci stopped him: "That ghost's target is Zhao Hechuan, and he might go back to find him, we might as well follow him from a distance, see Let's see if it will appear?"

Yan Luo didn't care, since he was waiting in the shop anyway.

So the two followed Zhao Hechuan back to HKUST from afar.

Zhao Hechuan didn't know all this, he was in a state of inexplicable panic at the moment.

The reason was not only Zhong Yuze's death, but also what the hanged ghost said. The ghost who borrowed Zhong Yuze's body to revive was an elderly man with a lame right leg.

By such a coincidence, he also knew an elderly man who was lame in his right leg...

that man was also surnamed Zhao, and he was his dependent grandfather.

***

Zhao Hechuan didn't know how he got back to the dormitory.

It wasn't until the two roommates on the opposite bed ran in from the door laughing, that he broke free from the state of panic and inability to think just now like a person who had been rescued from drowning.

"Fourth, why did you finish your meal so quickly?" One of the roommates, nicknamed Monkey, asked him, "Where's the second son, who's a coward? Didn't you two go to eat together? Why didn't he come back?" Thinking of Zhong

Yuze Zhao Hechuan's face turned pale, and he didn't speak. After a while, he clenched his fists tightly and forced out a sentence: "I said I went to play with my friends... Well, I'll go out and make a phone call.

" This word made him instinctively scared, Zhao Hechuan desperately told himself in his heart: Although grandpa is old, his body has always been strong, and they just called a few days ago, that ghost can't be him...

After a few words of self-hypnosis, he finally had the courage to take out the phone from his pocket.

I don't want to just walk to the balcony, before I can dial the number, the monkey behind me suddenly cried out in surprise: "Who sewed the clothes for me? It's so good, right? I want to tell my mother about my coat." It's broken, let her give me some money to buy another one!"

Zhao Hechuan was taken aback, but before he could react, the monkey rushed over and grabbed his shoulder, "You are the only one who can sew in our dormitory. Si'er, Si'er, I said you are too virtuous..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhao Hechuan snatched the coat from his hand. The monkey was stunned, and wanted to say something, but saw Zhao Hechuan fumbled through his clothes with trembling hands, and finally fixed his eyes on the patch that was completely patched like new.

"No, Si'er, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with your face...why is it so ugly?"

The monkey was so frightened by Zhao Hechuan's instantly pale face that he couldn't speak properly. The other roommate also looked over upon hearing the words, but before he could speak, the phone in Zhao Hechuan's hand rang.

Zhao Hechuan's mobile phone has been used for many years, it is very old, and the ringtone is also very rustic, it is a folk song that only elderly grandparents will like.

Usually, Monkey always complained about him, but now neither he nor the other roommate dared to speak.

Because Zhao Hechuan's eyes suddenly became very red, as red as if they were about to bleed.

The two looked at each other, not knowing what happened, and just about to say something to cheer up the atmosphere, Zhao Hechuan suddenly shook his hand and pressed the answer button.

"Hello? He Chuan? Is it He Chuan? I'm your Uncle Da Lei! Then what, I have something to tell you, your grandpa...he has an accident!"

Zhao Hechuan's legs went limp, and his whole body was drained instantly. He fell to the ground with strength, and the phone slipped from his hand, making a muffled sound under his feet.

Chapter 32

Zhao Hechuan's grandfather was named Zhao Guangjun, an out-and-out farmer, because he was accidentally limped in an accident when he was a child, so people in the village habitually called him Zhao Laoguai.

Zhao Laoguai's life was not good, his parents died early, and his two elder brothers also died of illness and the other disappeared. At the age of 38, he finally married a wife. After a few years of good life, his wife and child passed away together in an accident when he was 47 years old.

Zhao Laoguai was devastated, and never married again. He lived alone in his small dilapidated house for more than ten years.

Zhao Hechuan is an orphan he picked up. His parents didn't know whether they couldn't afford to support him or for some other reason, so they threw him, who was less than a month old, by the small river at the end of Zhao Laoguai's village.

At that time, Zhao Laoguai had just returned from burying his wife and children when he suddenly heard a baby crying in the bushes by the river, so he subconsciously followed the sound and glanced over.

Seeing this, I couldn't bear to let it go.

So after confirming that the child's parents really didn't want him, Zhao Laoguai took the child home and adopted him, and named him Zhao Hechuan, which means he was killed by a small river in the mountains. He picked it up.

Over the past twenty years, Zhao Hechuan has grown from a little douding who knows nothing but crying to an excellent young man. He was admitted to the Capital University of Science and Technology very well, becoming the first university student in his village to be admitted to a key university. But Zhao Laoguai gradually aged and became a little old man with gray hair and a stooped figure.

However, even though he is over seventy years old, the little old man is still in good health. He can do housework and farm work, and he often carries a load on the mountain road for more than ten miles to sell vegetables in the county town——Zhao Hechuan's tuition and living expenses, That's what he saved little by little.

For so many years, the grandparents and grandchildren have been living together. Zhao Laoguai loved Zhao Hechuan as his own grandson, and tried his best to give him a warm and loving home despite being poor. For Zhao Hechuan, his grandfather is also his only relative in this world. He had been longing to bring his grandfather to the capital after graduation, but he never expected that something happened to his grandfather suddenly.

Zhao Hechuan sat slumped on the ground, dizzy for a while.

He wanted to tell himself that this was not true, but the very familiar stitching technique on the monkey's coat told him: the person who was by his side with Zhong Yuze's corpse these days... is probably grandpa.

"...I heard from Aunt Dahua next door to your house that your grandfather left the house six or seven days ago. He said he was going to the city to sell the wild vegetables dug a few days ago, and by the way, sell the wild vegetables for next month. I'll call you the living expenses."

"You also know that our village is far away from the county seat, so you can just walk here without taking a car, and it will take a day or two to go there and back, and there will be some delays on the way, and you won't be able to return in two or three days. There are also some. So no, the big guys didn't think it was wrong at first. After all, your grandpa was always reluctant to spend money to go to the city by car. In addition, we have had a few heavy rains in the past two days, so we thought He was delayed by the rain. Who would have thought that the rain had stopped for two days, and he was still nowhere to be seen, so everyone started to worry."

"On the way into the city, my uncles have searched for you, but they didn't find you. Grandpa, but we... We found your grandfather's pole and basket in the grass next to Meizi Cliff halfway up the mountain. And there were no shortage of wild vegetables in the basket..."

Uncle Da Lei is the head of Zhaojia Village He usually took care of Zhao Hechuan's grandparents, but now he couldn't bear it, and his naturally loud voice dropped, "We are still looking for him, but Chuanzi, the place is high and steep, and there is still a lot of people down here." It's full of rocks, you...you have to prepare yourself mentally."

Zhao Hechuan didn't speak, and the deep fear pierced into his heart like sharp claws. He trembled uncontrollably, his limbs seemed to be frozen by ice, and he lost all his strength.

"Fourth! Are you okay, fourth?! Don't scare us!"

Monkey and the other roommate heard Uncle Da Lei's words. "With a few words, you can roughly guess what happened.

The two couldn't laugh at all, and after looking at each other, they hurriedly reached out to help Zhao Hechuan. Who would have thought that at this moment, Zhao Hechuan suddenly got up from the ground as if he suddenly remembered something, then grabbed the mobile phone on the ground, and stumbled towards the outside.

"Fourth! Fourth!"

The voices of the two roommates came from behind. Zhao Hechuan heard it but ignored it. He just strode his legs as fast as he could and ran towards the outside of the school at the fastest speed in his life.

Don't want to run out of the dormitory building, Yan Luo and Shen Qingci appeared in front of him: "Are you going to find us?" Zhao Hechuan was startled, he didn't care to ask, his eyes turned red and he said incoherently

: "My grandpa ...They said my grandfather...I don't believe it, it can't be my grandfather, it's impossible!"

Yan Luo and Shen Qingci were far away just now, and they didn't hear what Uncle Da Lei said to Zhao Hechuan on the phone. To ask him what happened, a phantom full of yin suddenly flashed furtively behind the big tree not far away.

"Who's there?"

"Chase!"

The two reacted at the same time, and Yan Luo picked up Shen Qingci and chased after him.

Zhao Hechuan who was left behind again: "..."

When he finally caught up with the two, it was already ten minutes later. But this time, the ghost did not escape.

Panting, Zhao Hechuan looked at Yan Luo's back, saw her heels slightly raised, apparently stepping on something he couldn't see, suddenly felt a stab in the heart, and dared not go over.

"Zhao Hechuan is here." Shen Qingci saw him, turned his head to look at the ghost at Yan Luo's feet, and said to Yan Luo, "Let him tell him these things by himself." — Ten minutes is enough for

them Ask the ins and outs of the matter from this ghost's mouth.

Yan Luo glanced at Zhao Hechuan, let go of his foot noncommittally, and then waved his hand to help Zhao Hechuan temporarily open his eyes - they are now in a small alley beside the road with not many people. The alleys were bustling with people coming and going, so it was inconvenient for this ghost to appear, so she could only open the eyes of Zhao Hechuan.

Zhao Hechuan only felt his eyes sore, and subconsciously closed them. Open it again, and the two people in front of you become three people.

only......

"Zhong... Zhong Yuze?!"

Looking at the ghost with a bruised nose and a swollen face, Zhao Hechuan was stunned when he saw the ghost crawling up from the ground—this ghost was not the grandfather he imagined, but It was his roommate Zhong Yuze whose body had already begun to rot!

On the other hand, Zhong Yuze wiped his nose and smiled when he saw him: "Seeing the handsome me again, Sier, are you not happy or excited?

" It was greener, so Zhao Hechuan didn't feel scared. He stared blankly at him, and it took him a while to react with red eyes: "You...what's the matter with you? Why are you so good..."

Zhong Yuze waved his hand: "It's a long story, you should talk to him first. Let me go see your grandpa!"

"What?!" Suddenly hearing the word "grandpa", Zhao Hechuan's head buzzed, and he was stunned. Immediately, he didn't know what he thought of, and his face changed drastically, "You don't want to say that your death is related to my grandpa, do you? That's impossible! My grandpa would never—" "What the hell are you thinking

! "Zhong Yuze was amused by him, "When did I say my death was related to your grandfather? What are you making up for yourself!" Zhao Hechuan froze: "

Then you...how did you know my grandfather?

" It's all fate." Zhong Yuze patted him on the shoulder as he spoke, "Let's go, talk while walking, or it will be too late." "

What's late?"

Zhao Hechuan suddenly had a bad feeling , Zhong Yuze paused, and turned to look at him: "Your grandfather has been dead for seven days. Before 12 o'clock tonight, he must go to reincarnate, otherwise he will never be able to reincarnate again.

" These words were still like five thunderbolts, and the blood on Zhao Hechuan's face instantly disappeared.

Grandpa actually... really left him.

"The thing is like this. Five days ago, I went racing with Fat Tiger and the others in the courtyard next door. When I was turning, the speed was too fast and I accidentally bumped into the guardrail on the side of the road..."

Looking at Zhao Hechuan who was in a trance due to his grief, Zhong Yuze led him forward while explaining the ins and outs of the matter.

It turned out that he died in an accident while racing.

At that time, it was more than 1 o'clock in the middle of the night, and the place where they were racing was on a remote mountain road. In addition, the group of people who went with him were busy having sex, and no one noticed that he had a car accident in the first place. He also hit his head and died.

When they finally found out that something happened to him, Zhong Yuze had already changed in his body.

That person is Zhao Hechuan's grandfather, Zhao Laoguai.

Zhao Laoguai was pushed down the cliff and fell to his death.

That man was a bum who was addicted to gambling in the next door village. He had just returned from losing money outside that day, full of unwillingness and perverted thoughts. It was also unlucky for Zhao Laoguai to run into him on the way.

The bum didn't have any idea of ​​respecting the old and loving the young. Seeing that Zhao Laoguai was just a skinny little old man, and there were no passers-by around, he took out his pocket knife and threatened Zhao Laoguai to hand over his money to him. come out.

Of course Zhao Laoguai refused, this money was for Chuanzi's living expenses for next month, if it was given to him, what would his Chuanzi do?

So the two got entangled, and then both stumbled and fell off the cliff during the fight.

Because he was unwilling and worried that his grandson would starve if he could not receive the next month's living expenses, after Zhao Laoguai's death, his soul did not wait for the ghost to seduce him, but subconsciously headed towards the capital. Float over.

He has never been to the capital, and he doesn't know the way, but probably because of the obsession in his heart, he drifted along the way, and he actually floated to the capital, and accidentally bumped into the scene of Zhong Yuze's car crash.

Zhao Hechuan showed him a photo of his roommate, so Zhao Laoguai recognized Zhong Yuze at a glance, and excitedly took a picture of Zhong Yuze, who was still a little confused because he had just died...

"You should know everything after that," Zhong Yuze scratched his head when he said this, "Your grandfather wants to see you, so let me show him the way. I saw that he was so reluctant to part with you, and suddenly remembered that I was in a supernatural novel I read before. Said that when a person just died, it is easy to be borrowed by other ghosts, so I asked him to try it on my body according to the method mentioned in the book, and it was successful after a while. After that, we both avoided ghosts and went back to the hospital. Hey, don't tell me, I really don't know if I don't see it. I was shocked when I saw it. There are several ghosts living in our school. In the women's toilet on the third floor of the second teaching, there is one..."

"Stinky boy,

nonsense What the hell!" Zhong Yuze hadn't finished speaking when he was interrupted by a voice that was full of anger despite his age, "Scared my Chuanzi, I'll never end with you!" Zhong Yuze was not afraid either

, He smiled, and looked in the direction of the sound: "Grandpa Zhao, your Chuanzi is very courageous, you can't be scared!

" He was so scared that he cried. You said that you are a toilet and a ghost, what if he is so scared that he will not dare to squat in the pit in the future!"

A short and crooked phantom came from a piece of demolition not far away. Float over from the small building.

It has gray hair, wrinkled face, a black jacket that has been washed white, and a pair of old cloth shoes that have been glued. It looks like an ordinary country old man.

But when Zhao Hechuan looked at it, he felt that the sky above his head had completely collapsed with a bang.

He fell to his knees and burst into tears, "Grandpa..."

Zhao Laoguai was taken aback for a moment, only to belatedly realize that his grandson could actually see him! He was shocked at once: "What, what's going on?!"

"It was the help of those two masters, otherwise how could I have brought your Chuanzi here." Zhong Yuze pointed Pointing to Yan Luo and Shen Qingci behind him.

As soon as Zhao Laoguai heard the word "Master", he couldn't help being nervous, so he hurriedly pulled him over and asked in a low voice, "Isn't this master here to accept us?

" He can't bear to spend time with his grandson.

"No, don't you think I'm not doing well?"

Zhao Laoguai breathed a sigh of relief, and then regretted it: "If I had known that the master would not accept us, we wouldn't have to run away just now!

" In Zhang Liang Malatang, Zhong Yuze saw Zhao Hechuan texting Yan Luo, so he was so scared that he ran away.

"Who says it's not. Fortunately, today is cloudy and there is no sun, otherwise I guess I would have been sunburnt!"

Most ghosts don't like to go out during the day, because the sun will hurt them, but as long as they can avoid the sun , they can also go out in broad daylight, just be careful. After Zhong Yuze finished speaking, he said, "There is still my body, if you are not afraid of being caught, you can stay in my body for a while... But it's okay, this is also very good, and I can let Chuanzi see you again That!"

Zhao Laoguai thought about it, and the regret on his face turned into gratitude: "Thank you two masters, thank you!" "You are welcome

, you can talk, we will not bother you." Shen Qingci finished speaking He nodded to Zhao Hechuan, "Call us if there is something to do."

Then he took Yanluo to walk in the open space not far away.

Zhong Yuze also drifted away wisely, leaving the little time left to Zhao Laoguai, his grandfather and grandson.

Zhao Hechuan was still kneeling on the ground and weeping uncontrollably. Zhao Laoguai felt sore and his eyes were red when he saw it.

"Chuanzi..." He hesitated for a moment, walked over with a limp, and squatted down in front of Zhao Hechuan. Then tremblingly raised his thin hand, and patted his head twice, "Good boy, don't cry, I can see you again before reincarnation, grandpa will have no regrets in this life!" His

hand It landed on his head without any force, and Zhao Hechuan only felt a fleeting coolness.

It was also this coolness that made him suddenly realize very clearly that his grandfather had really left him and would never come back again.

Zhao Hechuan felt a severe pain in his heart, and finally couldn't hold back the crying that was stuffed in his throat: "Grandpa——! Grandpa, don't go! You're gone... What should I do if you go away? What should I do? Huh?!"

The grandpa and grandson cried with each other in their arms, but fortunately, demolition is going on around here, and there are no people there, so they are not afraid of being seen. Of course, it's okay to be seen by others, everyone will only think that this young man has been hit by something, so he ran here alone to vent his emotions.

"Okay, okay, stop crying, man, how can you cry like a little girl!" Ten

minutes later, Zhao Laoguai took the lead in calming down, "Look at this man, there are always two On the day when I saw Master Yan Wang go, although I left a little suddenly this time, but God is merciful, and I am very happy that my grandfather and grandson finally met each other! And we have done it for several days What about my classmates! Haha, that taste is really good. I saw you and them later, and I also brag about it. I have been a college student in my life, and I have listened to some professors!" Zhao Hechuan was amused by these words

. Tears laughed. Even though his heart was still hurting badly, after taking three deep breaths in a row, he was finally able to control his tears.

"I said why did my second child suddenly change his temperament, treat me so well, and always remind me of you for no reason..."

After knowing the truth, everything that was wrong before has an explanation. For example, Zhong Yuzeyuan's stiff and slow movements and the smell of perfume on his body is much stronger than before; for example, his sudden temperament change; for example, he is clearly possessed by a ghost, but he still remembers the people and things around him...

Zhao Hechuan Trying to swallow the choked sobs in my mouth, I wiped my tears and got up from the ground, "Grandpa, shall I take you to see the Great Wall and the Forbidden City? Didn't you always want to see the difference between them and the ones shown on TV?"

" Yes That's right! I just wanted to say that! While there is still time, you can quickly show me around! This is the capital of Huaguo, so it's hard for me to come here, so I have to take a good look! Otherwise, I'll turn around I can't even brag to others, saying that I've been to the capital!"

Zhao Laoguai grinned, the wrinkles on his face were crowded together, full of the wind and frost of the years, and also full of happiness.

"Then I'll give you later... I'll burn some specialties of the capital for you, and you can take them with you, so that grandma and the others can taste them too." "

Hahaha, that's fine! You're the one who is so thoughtful!"

the grandparents and grandson said. Started a small half-day tour of the capital.

Before setting off, Zhao Hechuan greeted Yan Luo and Shen Qingci, and carefully asked about the relevant precautions. Shen Qingci answered one by one, and finally said that at 12 o'clock in the evening, he and Yan Luo would show up to see the old man off, and then Zhao Hechuan took his grandfather away in peace.

Zhong Yuze didn't follow. After staring at the backs of the grandparents and grandchildren for a while, he followed Shen Qingci and Yan Luo: "Masters, can I go to your place for a while? I have nowhere to go. I don't know when I will be able to find me again..."

He is not his client, and Yan Luo has no interest in responding to him. On the contrary, Shen Qingci was a little curious, smiled and said: "Yes, yes, but you don't plan to go home, or visit your relatives and friends before you were alive?

" : "It's going to cause trouble, so I don't want to go."

Shen Qingci was a little surprised, but didn't ask any more questions. He only paused for a moment and said: "In addition to the service of exorcising demons and catching ghosts, our company also provides customers with super services—— You can send it to reincarnation immediately, without waiting or queuing up. So, do you need this classmate?"

Zhong Yuze: "...?"

Before Zhong Yuze could react, Yan Luo's eyes lit up, and followed him to look at him : "The first customer can get a 10% discount!"

Zhong Yuze: "..."

Zhong Yuze felt that these two people really played their cards out of common sense.

After hearing what he said, most people would secretly sympathize with him even if they could hold back their curiosity and not ask questions, right? Fortunately for them, their first reaction was to do business with this ghost!

Really dead money is not spared.

He choked for a while, then smiled dryly: "Thank you, but what about me... I want to send Grandpa Zhao away first."

Seeing the hesitation and reluctance in his eyes, Shen Qingci nodded with a smile: "Then come to us when you need it."

Zhong Yuze: "...Okay."

****

At 12 o'clock sharp this evening, Zhao Hechuan was at the Great Wall He sent off his favorite grandpa under his feet.

Zhao Laoguai waved at him with red eyes, and muttered in his mouth: "After I leave, eat well, take classes well, and don't embarrass me! And what else, it's cold, remember to wear long johns , don't be like that kid from the Zhong family who refuses to wear long johns for the sake of looking good! If you get frostbitten on your legs, it's too late to regret... Also, the monkey said that you often skip breakfast. It's bad for your stomach! By the way, don't go to that supermarket to move goods anymore. The proprietress is not a good person. She deducted your wages for no reason and called you an idiot. I heard it all. Although I secretly scared you She paused, but I'm afraid she will commit another crime after a while, and then..."

When I'm not by your side, no one will be able to vent your anger on you.

Skipping this sentence, Zhao Laoguai lowered his head and wiped away his old tears, and continued, "By the way, I left some money for you, and I hid it in the small iron box under the bed in your room. Remember to go back and get it." It's just a pity that next month's living expenses were taken by me and fell down Meiziya... But the road there is very steep, don't go down to look for it, I'm afraid you will fall. And my body, don't worry about it Now, set up some clothes for me...yes, I don't care about that!"

It's not that I don't care about it, but I'm afraid that he will spend the only money left in the family on these places, and he will have no money to go to college.

Zhao Hechuan's throat seemed to be stuffed with a lump of iron, and he couldn't breathe out or swallow, so he could only squeeze the small wooden sign that his grandfather had carved for him, saying it could keep him safe. Nodding in tears.

"Then what, it's time, it's time to go."

The ghost who spoke was none other than Xie Wenyun who had met Yan Luo and Shen Qingci once. He came to seduce other people's souls, but he didn't expect to run into Yan Luo and Shen Qingci's group halfway, and was arrested as a coolie.

However, seducing souls was his job in the first place, and he didn't feel embarrassed. After Shen Qingci finished reciting the mantra of passing away, he took Zhao Laoguai away. Before leaving, he looked at Zhong Yuze at the side and asked him if he wanted to be together, but was interrupted by Zhao Laoguai

: "Together or not, he still has two days!"

It's time to go down, but looking at Yan Luo beside Zhong Yuze, the poor helpless and weak man didn't dare to speak out after all.

"I..."

Zhong Yuze was a little hesitant. Zhao Laoguai looked at him and said earnestly: "Baby, I know you are just stubborn, and you still can't let go of your parents. Go back and have a look, they all belong to you My dear, don't leave any regrets for yourself."

After hearing this, Zhong Yuze's expression was very complicated, but he still nodded his head with his mouth pursed: "Thank you, grandpa, you...go well."

Zhao Laoguai's figure Completely disappeared, Zhao Hechuan was distraught.

Zhong Yuze looked at his back, finally made up his mind, looked at Shen Qingci and Yan Luo: "Then what... I want to go home and have a look, can you go with me? I can pay you."

33

Chapter 33

If there is money to be made, Yan Luo will certainly not refuse.

Ten minutes later, three people and one ghost appeared in Zhong's living room—in addition to Yan Luo and Shen Qingci, Zhao Hechuan, who was full of grief, also followed.

Zhong Yuze saw that his eyes were swollen from crying and refused to go back to rest, so he couldn't help but feel a little helpless: "I just came here to have a look, not to fight, you say you are an outsider and insist on coming here to join in the fun? Hurry back and sleep. !"

Zhao Hechuan glanced at him, and said hoarsely: "I can't sleep."

For three years, he knew Zhong Yuze very well, but he also knew his character to some extent. He also heard some people talk about the situation in his family, and he is a little worried at the moment. Besides, if it wasn't for Zhong Yuze, it would be impossible for him and his grandfather to meet each other for the last time, and he still hasn't thanked him properly for spending so many more days together.

Zhong Yuze could probably guess what he was thinking, and felt a little awkward, but he didn't know what to say, so he could only pretend to be impatient and said: "Forget it, forget it, you can do whatever you want, anyway, my living room is big, so it's not I can't stand up."

The Zhong family is a wealthy family, and they live in a well-known rich area in the capital. The living room is indeed so big that people want to turn into lemon essence. But Zhao Hechuan wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now, so he just pulled the corner of his mouth reluctantly and didn't speak.

Zhong Yuze didn't say anything else, turned his head and looked at everything familiar and unfamiliar around him, and smiled with a sigh: "Do you think this living room is very luxurious and magnificent, it looks like the lobby of a five-star hotel? I also I feel this way, I feel this way since I was a child..."

This place is his home, but it is not his home, because he has never felt the warmth of home here.

His parents, one is the president of a listed group, busy managing the company every day; the other is a world-renowned dancer, busy chasing dreams every day. Both of them are workaholics, and they stay busy until late every day.

And a person's energy is limited after all, if you put too much here, you will naturally have less energy there. So Zhong Yuze grew up, and he never waited for them to pick him up from school in person, and he never waited for them to hold a parent-teacher meeting for him in person, let alone go to the playground or travel together.

Even when he got into a fight with someone at school and was beaten to the hospital, his parents just sent a lawyer over, and then called him to teach him a lesson...

The impression was that the person who was by his side , There will always be only the driver and the nanny at home. What his parents left him was always a busy back and disappointed eyes every day—yes, in order to attract their attention, he did a lot of assholes when he was young, and even almost entered the juvenile detention center.

But no matter how much he tossed and troubled them, his parents never stopped their busy pace for him.

Just as this luxurious big house may be no different from the hotel outside to the couple, his son may be just a trouble similar to the problems encountered at work to them. Send someone Give me some more money and it will be solved.

Zhong Yuze used to be sad because of this incident, but as he got older, he gradually didn't care about it—habit is a terrible thing, day after day, what you can't ask for, makes all the longing in your heart for your parents All turned to ashes.

At last he no longer needed them, and at last he no longer felt sorry for them.

But he still decided to come back to have a look at them before reincarnating—not because of reluctance, but because he had a question that he had kept in his heart for a long time, and he wanted to ask them before leaving.

Thinking of this, Zhong Yuze suppressed the complications in his heart, walked through the door of his parents' bedroom, and came to their bedside: "Master, I'm ready, we can start."

***

This night, Zhong Yuze's Father Zhong Mingcheng had a dream.

In the dream, his only son Zhong Yuze sat on the desk in his office and asked him with a smile, "Dad, do you love me?"

Zhong Mingcheng: "..."

Zhong Mingcheng felt inexplicable, and subconsciously frowned: "What are you so mad about? Why don't you hurry down, and my contract will be wrinkled!"

Zhong Yuze looked down at the contract under his butt , jumped down from the desk, found a chair and sat down, and continued to ask: "You haven't answered me yet, do you love me?"

Zhong Mingcheng: "..."

Zhong Mingcheng is busy with a very important task these days. The project, my mind is full of things related to the project, even if I fall asleep, I don't relax. He glanced at the inexplicably persistent Zhong Yuze, feeling a little embarrassed and a little impatient: "If you have nothing to do, go back to read and study, and don't make trouble with me.

" Don't feel ashamed, boy!

But...

Seeing this son who had grown into a handsome boy without knowing it, Zhong Mingcheng felt a little dazed for some reason.

Time flies so fast, the little radish head who stood up no higher than his knees back then has grown into an adult in the blink of an eye.

Thinking of hearing people say a few days ago that this kid didn't sleep in the middle of the night, he almost got hurt when he went out for a racing car, Zhong Mingcheng paused, feeling angry and blaming himself.

In order to let the Zhong Group reach a higher level in his own hands, so as to stop the mouth of his father who did not care for his heir, he has been busy with work these years and neglected to raise the child, which caused him to learn repeatedly. Crooked, now they are all starting to die!

Fortunately, he was lucky and nothing happened, otherwise he really...

Thinking of the pain and regret he felt when he mistakenly thought that his son was gone that day, Zhong Mingcheng felt a little scared, and at the same time secretly made up his mind to finish the work at this stage After that, I chatted with my wife who was also busy, and tried to spend more time with my son in the future, lest he continue to do this, and one day really kill himself.

Zhong Mingcheng thought so in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He just said a few words with a sullen face to let him take care of himself, and then waved him out.

Zhong Yuze looked at him and didn't speak.

After a long time, he put away his smile and sighed: "Since you don't love me, why did you give birth to me?"

Zhong Mingcheng: "..."

What's wrong with the brat? It's not over yet, is it?

His forehead twitched slightly, and finally couldn't help but said: "Which parent doesn't love their child? What kind of nonsense are you asking!"

Zhong Yuze was stunned, and raised his eyes: "So, you love me?"

He Zhong Mingcheng was taken aback for a moment, and for some reason, the scolding turned into: "Nonsense! If you don't love me, you will give you so much pocket money, so you can buy whatever you want? Don't you love me?" You will hire so many teachers for you to force you to learn and improve? And your usual food and clothing, which one is not the best?"

That's true.

Zhong Yuze's eyes were blank for a moment, and it took a long time before he murmured in a low voice: "So it's not that you don't love me, but you love yourself more... Everyone says that people are not for themselves, and heaven and earth are destroyed. Thinking about it this way, you have done nothing wrong. Oh, I feel much more comfortable, at least I am not just a nuisance to you, and my birth is not as unwelcome as they say..."

Even if you have already seen it, you have long since stopped longing for it The love of his parents, but Zhong Yuze will never forget the feeling of being shocked and angry but unable to refute when he was a child when he faced the naive and malicious ridicule of his classmates.

Until this moment, he was finally relieved.

"Okay, I don't blame you."

Zhong Yuze originally wanted to question the couple carefully before leaving, and then hit them in the face with the words of his heart that had been accumulated for a long time, but for various reasons, he had never been able to express them in his mouth, and then left gracefully of. But looking at Zhong Mingcheng's face that was five points similar to his own, but no longer young, in the end, he still didn't say anything, just smiled and sighed with red eyes, and stepped forward to hug his father in this life, " Let's go, take care."

Then he opened the door and walked out.

But after walking two steps, he suddenly came back as if thinking of something, and said something nonsensical, "By the way, I gave the two bank.bank.cards under my name to my benefactor. Don't ask others to ask for it, that's what I left for them."

Finally, I really left.

Zhong Mingcheng stared blankly at his back, feeling very uneasy for some reason. Subconsciously, he put down the things in his hand and chased after him: "Wait! Brat, stop!"

No one responded, and the surrounding was dead silent, only his own echo.

"Stinky boy! Aze! Aze!"

Zhong Mingcheng suddenly felt scared, he pushed open the door hard, but behind the door was not the corridor he was familiar with, but an endless abyss.

"Aze! Aze—!"

Zhong Mingcheng yelled and woke up. At the same time, his wife, Ye Feiyue, Zhong Yuze's mother, also sat up from the bed with a pale face: "Ah Ze!" Both of them were startled by each other

, and then looked at each other in surprise.

"Did you also dream about Aze?" Zhong Mingcheng spoke first.

"Yes, don't you also..." Ye Feiyue twitched her lips, well-maintained, a look of panic appeared on her beautiful and elegant face, "What did you dream about? I, I dreamed that A Ze suddenly appeared and asked me if I loved her." He, I was a little embarrassed at first, and told him not to make trouble. But he kept asking and asking, and I answered him. Then...then he suddenly hugged me and disappeared. I couldn't find him no matter how I looked... ..."

Zhong Mingcheng's face changed instantly: "I dreamed... the same as you." "

He, he also said that he left his bank. bank. card to his benefactor, and let us not ask for it... Mingcheng , What do you think he meant? Why am I so scared?" It was

clearly just a dream, but the ominous premonition in the hearts of the couple became stronger and stronger...

At this moment, Zhong Mingcheng's cell phone rang suddenly, he subconsciously picked it up, and then his face turned pale.

The call was from the police.

Just half an hour ago, Zhong Yuze's body was discovered by a homeless man sleeping in a park. The homeless man was so frightened that he quickly called the police. After confirming his identity, the police called to inform his family members.

Zhong Mingcheng and Ye Feiyue were terrified and refused to believe it, but when they went to the police station, they found that the rotting corpse was indeed their son, Zhong Yuze.

The couple, who had always been elegant and decent before, collapsed immediately, especially Ye Feiyue, who leaned back and almost passed out.

"How is it possible... How is this possible?! Obviously Aze called me a few days ago..."

She said that she and Zhong Yuze had just talked on the phone a few days ago, but when she opened the call history of the mobile phone, this so-called "A few days", already half a month ago.

Ye Feiyue was stunned.

She has been obsessed with her career and pursued her dream of dancing for the first time so clearly realized that time flies, far faster than she thought.

Before she could react, her son had grown up, matured, and... left.

Ye Feiyue collapsed into Zhong Mingcheng's arms, holding her head and crying bitterly.

Zhong Mingcheng also blushed with regret.

But there is no regret medicine in the world. Once some things are lost, they will never come back.

Zhong Yuze took one last look at them from a distance, and turned around without hesitating: "Let's go."

Zhao Hechuan had calmed down a little now, and seeing this made his heart ache, and said in a low voice: "They are lovers." Yours."

"I know." Zhong Yuze tried hard to swallow the sourness in his throat, and smiled at him, "But they love themselves more, their careers and dreams more. But I don't blame them anymore, who made the rules Parents must love their children wholeheartedly? And as my dad said, they have given me everything they can. Although I don't have much time to accompany me, I grew up with food and clothing All the things I use are the best, and I never need to worry about life. This is already luckier than many people. It's just..." He paused, and looked at

Zhao Hechuan's eyes with a hint of envy, "It's just that if If possible, I still hope to be reborn as a guy like you in my next life. Even if life is poor, at least I know what it feels like to be loved wholeheartedly, and I am also spiritually rich. Unlike me, in this life, poor people only There is money left."

Zhao Hechuan: "...Are you sure you are not showing off your wealth?"

Shen Qingci beside him couldn't help laughing: "That's right, how many people think 'the only thing left is money'."

Yan Luo, who couldn't understand his thoughts at all, just rolled his eyes at him.

"It's true." Zhong Yuze was also happy, "This is probably the inferiority of human beings. If I have this, I want that, and I will never be satisfied. If I really become a poor man, I might envy others who are rich. It's gone."

He is a greedy person, and so are his parents. I used to want a career and a dream, and now I want him, but how can there be so many best of both worlds in the world? In life, there are always trade-offs.

Otherwise, people in the past would not always say that they should cherish the people in front of them and the things in front of them.

After thinking this through, the sourness in Zhong Yuze's heart was swept away. He showed a clean and cheerful smile and said: "Okay, I'm leaving, see you if you are destined!"

"There are still two days, you will no longer..."

"No, we have to go anyway." After Zhong Yuze finished speaking, he hugged Zhao Hechuan vaguely, "Goodbye, brother who sleeps on my upper bunk."

Zhao Hechuan's eyes turned red all of a sudden: "Go all the way... ...The brother who sleeps in my lower bunk. Also, about my grandpa, thank you, thank you very much." "You're

welcome, I just made the best use of everything, and it didn't take much effort!" Zhong Yuze laughed, and then Said, "By the way, I put my wallet in the drawer of the dormitory. There are two cards in the wallet. One has 100,000 in it, which is used as hard work for the master. The other has 300,000 in it, and I leave it to Chuan. You. The passwords are all 091019, and I told my parents in a dream just now, they won't ask you to take it back."

Zhao Chuan was surprised: "What?! I don't..."

"No What's the matter, consider this money I lent you, and you will remember to pay it back in your next life." Zhong Yuze said with a smirk, "Or if you really feel embarrassed, just call me grandpa. After all, I and your grandpa It can be regarded as a year-end friendship, and as an elder, it is normal for me to leave some lucky money for my eldest grandson, right?"

Zhao Hechuan: "..."

Zhao Hechuan only sent him a sentence: "That's right."

***

Zhong Yuze finally chose to leave now.

Zhao Hechuan sent him off for the last time, and then took Yan Luo and Shen Qingci back to school to get his card. But he only took the one that Zhong Yuze gave to Yan Luo, and didn't take the one he left for himself—it's not that he is noble, but he feels that he will not be rewarded for his merits. After all, he had never helped Zhong Yuze with anything, but Zhong Yuze had been helping him all the time.

Yan Luo thought it was very silly for him to look like he had money and didn't want it, but she never liked to meddle in other people's business, so she didn't say anything.

On the contrary, Shen Qingci smiled understandingly, and asked him what his future plans were.

Zhao Hechuan said: "I don't know what will happen in the future. Now I just want to ask for leave immediately and go home to find Grandpa's body and let him rest in peace."

Shen Qingci was not surprised, nodded and said, "If you encounter anything that needs help, you can call us." Zhao Hechuan nodded gratefully

: "Thank you."

courtesy. Unexpectedly, a few days later, Shen Qingci and Yan Luo actually received a call from Zhao Hechuan again.

He said on the phone that in order to bring his grandfather's body up from under the Plum Cliff, he hired several professional people to help. But who would have thought that those people lost contact with them not long after they went down.

Fearing that something would happen to them, he invited two villagers who were very familiar with the surrounding terrain to investigate the situation. But after the two villagers went down, there was no news of them.

Only then did Zhao Hechuan realize that this matter might not be as simple as he thought, so he quickly called for help.

Because of the unplanned 100,000 yuan that Zhong Yuze gave, Yan Luo had a good impression of Zhao Hechuan—after all, Zhong Yuze was brought by him. Hearing that he said that this time there was also a fee, he readily agreed.

Shen Qingci laughed when he saw this. He remembered that when we first met, she had no concept of money at all. After a while, she turned into a little money fanatic... However, although she still doesn't know

what they were in their previous lives Why does she want him to cultivate so persistently, but her change is always for him, or... because of him.

Shen Qingci thought of this, and when he laughed, his mood became extraordinarily happy.

Yan Luo didn't know what he was thinking, after asking the location of Zhao Hechuan's hometown, he dragged him away.

Due to time constraints, the two of them didn't take the car, but turned into a cloud of black smoke and flew over. So not long after Zhao Hechuan hung up the phone, two people who were thousands of miles away appeared in front of him.

Zhao Hechuan: "...!!!"

Knowing that the master is powerful, but isn't this a bit too powerful? !

"Why are you standing there?" Yan Luo's beautiful eyes slanted, "Where's the person?"

Only then did Zhao Hechuan come back to his senses: "People... people are just under this cliff!"

It was already past 5 o'clock in the evening, and the surrounding villagers all went home for dinner, and only the family members of the missing persons remained Not giving up, lying on the edge of the cliff, crying or screaming, looking tired and anxious.

One of the middle-aged women was even cursing Zhao Hechuan, saying that it was he who killed her man, and that if something happened to her man, she would never let him go.

Zhao Hechuan didn't respond, he could understand the woman's mood, and he didn't blame her, it was just that he felt uncomfortable, so he became more emaciated.

Shen Qingci looked at his bloodshot eyes, which had obviously not been closed since his grandfather passed away, and said in a gentle voice: "Don't worry, we will bring them all here." Zhao Hechuan was

stunned , a heart that seemed to have fallen into a frying pan and was being fried repeatedly suddenly settled down.

At this moment, he was suddenly very lucky that when he passed by the door of Huji Huang Braised Chicken that day, he chose to go in, and then met these two noble people who changed his life.

***

The 100-meter-high cliff is a place of death for human beings who will be smashed to pieces if they are not careful, but for Yan Luo, it is no different from a flower bed by the roadside.

She stepped forward to push aside the family members of the missing persons, pulled Shen Qingci and jumped down.

"..."

"??!!"

The family members who were caught off guard were stunned. It wasn't until Zhao Hechuan repeatedly comforted him that this was an expert he had invited, and then everyone came back to their senses with anticipation and awe.

In fact, it wasn't just them, Shen Qingci was also startled by Yan Luo's words. Just, he is a mortal after all now, so jumping from such a high place suddenly will inevitably feel a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, it's on the ground, let go quickly." It wasn't

until Yan Luo's disgusted voice sounded in his ears that Shen Qingci realized that he subconsciously hugged her just now.

Shen Qingci: "..."

Shen Qingci was stunned for a moment, and his ears instantly became red.

When Yan Luo saw it, he couldn't help laughing: "How tall is this? You are so scared, you are too cowardly!"

Shen Qingci: "..."

Shen Qingci was a little helpless, but also wanted to laugh. He didn't say that my ears weren't red from fright, Yan Yan only coughed lightly to cover up the embarrassment in his eyes, and withdrew his big hand from her waist.

Yan Luo didn't feel anything about it, and now she was full of the dark feeling of "You bastard also has today". But after all, it was a matter of business, so she quickly withdrew her thoughts and looked around.

As a result, before he took a few glances, he saw two bloody corpses.

Of the two corpses, one was dressed in old clothes and the other was dressed young. They were obviously Zhao Hechuan's grandfather, Zhao Laoguai, and the bum who wanted to rob him but fell off the cliff with him instead.

The terrain where they lie is relatively flat, and they are easy to see and find. But for some reason, there were only the two of them here, and none of the people who came down to look for them could be seen.

Yan Luo raised her eyebrows and walked over. When she was about to reach them, a gust of wind suddenly blew in, and immediately the scenery in front of her changed without her noticing.

Yan Luo was stunned, and subconsciously stood sideways in front of Shen Qingci, narrowing his beautiful eyes dangerously: "Who dares to pretend to be a ghost in front of me?!"

The author has something to say: I'm here,

still double Oneness, see you tomorrow!

-----

34

Chapter 34

I thought it was some mountain elves and wild monsters causing trouble, but no one responded to her. There was a dead silence all around, and no human voice could be heard.

But at the moment when Yan Luo's voice fell, the surrounding scenery suddenly stopped changing.

However, the corpses of Zhao Laoguai and that rascal disappeared, as did the weeds and rocks around them, and the place where they stood turned into an ice blue sea of ​​flowers.

The sea of ​​flowers is formed by a collection of small blue flowers without roots and leaves. This small blue flower has silver stems and blue stamens, and the petals are white with blue in them. The shape is a bit like a peony, with layers upon layers, which looks rich and beautiful.

Of course, compared with the peony, its color is more beautiful and fairy, and most importantly, it also shines. Just like the frozen clear stream in the mountains, shining crystal light under the sunset glow, it is so beautiful that it is not like a mortal thing.

When Yan Luo saw this flower, he was taken aback for a moment: "Ice Flower? How could there be Ice Flower here?"

Ice Flower?

Shen Qingci felt that the name sounded familiar, but couldn't remember where he had heard it. He subconsciously looked at Yan Luo, wanting to say something, but saw her suddenly bent down to pick a small blue flower, and blew it gently.

The crystal clear flowers instantly turned into a mist of water, but the mist did not dissipate in the air immediately, but condensed into a palm-sized translucent water mirror, showing her face.

This is the Ice Flower, a kind of flower that only grows on the banks of the Liuxian Pond on the top of Kunlun, and the water in the Liuxian Pond will turn into mist. It got its name because the color of the flower looks like ice, and when the water mist is blown gently, it will turn into a water mirror that can transform different scenes according to people's thoughts.

When Yan Luo was planted in a flowerpot by the Kunlun Emperor, he liked to use the water mirror that the magic ice flower turned into, and entertained himself with the illusion that he was tortured and cried by himself. However, the summit of Kunlun collapsed long ago when the emperor of Kunlun fell, and the last phantom sea of ​​ice and flowers in the world was also annihilated by Yanluo, so what they saw at this moment should be just an illusion.

But even if it is an illusion, this thing is also weird-the top of Kunlun is harder than Jiuchongtian, and the magic ice flower is a fairy flower that was born only on the top of Kunlun. Most people don't know what it looks like even if they have heard its name So, let alone make it into the phantom array.

Yan Luo narrowed his eyes, feeling a little suspicious. Who made this phantom array? What's his relationship with the old bastard? Also, why did he make this phantom array in such a small place?

"Master?" Seeing that her expression was not right, Shen Qingci called her, "Is there something wrong with this flower?"

Yan Luo finally came back to his senses, and suppressed the questions that could not be answered for the time being: "...No. But you used to like this kind of flower very much, do you have any impression?" "

I think this name sounds familiar, and I can't think of anything else." Shen Qingci shook his head and finished speaking, then paused curiously, "I used to be very fond of flowers. Do you like this kind of flower?"

"Yes, this flower grows next to a fairy pond far away from your home. Once you leave that fairy pond, it will turn into a mirror like this and slowly disappear. In order to see them at any time, Moved mountains and overturned seas to bring the water from that fairy pond to his own home..."

Yan Luo poked at the water mirror in front of him, looked at the illusion of Liuxian pond inside, and clicked his tongue, "In human terms, it is a luxury."

Shen Qingci didn't doubt her words, but looking at the beautiful sea of​flowers in front of him, he didn't feel much love in his heart. On the contrary, it was the way her red lips poked and played non-stop at the water mirror, which made him unable to move his eyes away.

He looked at her thoughtfully for a moment, then suddenly smiled: "Then what should we do now?"

" There are no traps or other things in this phantom formation, it should be just a phantom formation to trap people, You can go out when you find the formation eye."

Yan Luo poked the water mirror twice, and then flew up into the air and said, "I'm here to find the formation eye, you stand a little farther away."

"Okay."

Shen Qingci responded , took a few steps back, "Be careful."

Yan Luo waved his hands indifferently, raised his hands and moved twice, and a thick black mist flew out of her palm like a huge wave, whistling. I took pictures of the beautiful sea of ​​flowers in front of me.

The small ice-blue flowers were shattered by the black mist, turning into water mirrors and shattering in the air. After a while, the sky and the earth darkened, and the originally dazzling sea of ​​flowers was completely swallowed by the black mist.

When the black mist gradually dissipated, the hidden things in the sea of ​​flowers were revealed one by one.

First of all, the few missing villagers. They fainted from this strange sea of ​​flowers that they couldn't get out of no matter how they walked, they were lying on the ground not far away.

Shen Qingci stepped forward, seeing that they were fine, so he helped Yan Luo put them into the Qiankun bag one by one with a relaxed brow.

Afterwards, he looked at the thing emitting faint white light in the middle of the sea of ​​flowers: "Is that the eye?" "It should be it." The two walked over and saw

a

translucent water polo.

The water polo was embedded in the ground, with a barrier on the surface, and inside it was wrapped a whole body as white as jade, with a faint golden light and majestic aura flowing on the surface, shaped a bit like a tree branch.

Yan Luo's eyes lit up immediately: "It looks like a good thing!"

She said as she stretched out her hand to grab the water polo, trying to break the barrier on its surface. Countless sharp light blades stabbed towards her.

That light blade contained a divine power so powerful that even Yan Luo dared not be careless.

Yan Luo was startled, and quickly dodged sideways.

"It turned out to be divine power..." She came back to her senses, and her whole body became excited after being shocked, "It must be something from the fairy world! I don't know which unlucky god left it here. But whoever picks it up will belong to him." !"

The old bastard is a god, and divine power is much more useful to him than ordinary aura, and this thing will definitely help him improve his cultivation! When the time comes, her revenge plan...

Yan Luo raised her red lips, and her eyes showed a hint of determination: "Stand over there, don't accidentally hurt you later."

Shen Qingci was taken aback by her just now, but now he heard the words, he couldn't help but frowned: "Why don't you... find another way to get out?" For some reason

, he had an inexplicable feeling of "this thing can't be touched" . But at the same time, he found it familiar. After he was so familiar with saying this, he couldn't help but walked forward, stretched out his hand and touched the water polo...

Yan Luo was taken aback, and said in surprise, "Shen Qingci, what are you doing? Come back soon!

" Realizing that something was wrong with him, he couldn't control his body. The "white jade branch" in the water polo has a strong attraction to him, making him want to touch it uncontrollably.

Shen Qingci's heart trembled slightly, he took a deep breath to stabilize his mind, and at the same time he squeezed his palm tightly, forcing himself to stop a second before he was about to touch the water polo.

"You, what's the matter with you? I didn't tell you to stay away and don't come over..."

Yan Luo hurriedly chased after him, not wanting to finish his sentence, the quiet and obedient water polo in front of Shen Qingci Suddenly, countless light blades shot towards her.

Yan Luo: "..."

Yan Luo: "???"

Yan Luo's eyes widened, what kind of rubbish? Are you still sexist? !

Because she was too close, she couldn't avoid it completely, so she could only prepare for a few stabs with her face darkened. Who would have thought that just thinking this way, he felt his waist tighten, and then he slammed into a spacious and warm embrace.

Yan Luo was caught off guard for a moment, and it took a long time before he raised his head with a changed face: "Shen Qingci, are you crazy?! You want to die if you dare to block me with a weak chicken like you now!" Shen

Qingci He didn't speak - those light blades didn't hurt him, instead they turned into smoke as soon as they touched his body, he was in astonishment.

"You, how are you? Let me see where the injury is!" Yan Luo didn't see this scene, and sat up to check his body.

Shen Qingci's ears became hot from being touched by her, and he dodged subconsciously, but he didn't want to lose his seat, so he subconsciously pressed his palm on the water polo at hand.

Shen Qingci: "..."

Shen Qingci: "!!!"

Shen Qingci felt bad and wanted to let go, but it was already too late. The barrier on the surface of the water polo was cracked by him with a "click", and cool water droplets sprinkled his hand. At the same time, the "white jade branch" also jumped up very happily, and penetrated into his body with lightning speed—yes, it was happiness. Obviously this thing can't speak and is not a living thing, but he just felt an indescribable joy from it.

Shen Qingci: "..."

So what exactly is going on here?

Yan Luo finally found that he was not injured: "...Don't look at me, I don't know what the hell this is."

The two looked at each other, Qi Qi fell into a daze. But in any case, they finally came out of the illusion. Shen Qingci turned his head to look at the corpses of Zhao Laoguai and Er Liuzi not far away, frowned and said, "Let's go up and talk about it first." "...All right, I'll take a good look for you when I get back

."

Yan Luo After speaking, he waved his hand and put Zhao Laoguai's body into the Qiankun bag.

As for the bum, Zhao Hechuan only asked her to help collect his grandfather's body, but didn't say that he would also be brought there, of course Yan Luo wouldn't meddle in his own business.

The two flew back to the top of the cliff, and went to ask Zhao Hechuan to hand over the money.

Because he was busy going back to check on Shen Qingci's physical condition, Yan Luo didn't notice that at the moment they left the bottom of the cliff, a ray of black air that seemed to be absent came out from the place where the eye of the formation disappeared, and quickly sank into it. took the body of the bum.

***

The "white jade branch" was indeed a treasure as Yan Luo had imagined, and Shen Qingci's cultivation had also been greatly improved because of it. Even the bad luck entangled in his soul was swallowed up by his sudden improvement in cultivation.

However, this thing disappeared without a trace after it entered Shen Qingci's body. I don't know if it turned into divine power and was absorbed by Shen Qingci, or it turned into something else.

Because of this, Yan Luo was a little worried at first, but later saw that Shen Qingci was digesting well without any discomfort, so he was relieved.

As for the origin of this "Bai Yuzhi" and what happened to the previous illusion, although she was still a little curious, she didn't think about it any more, and just threw the matter to Hu Li, letting him be fine. Check the information and see if you can find anything.

Hu Li: "..."

All right.

Shen Qingci often thinks of the ice blue sea of ​​flowers and Yan Luo standing in the sea of ​​flowers blowing petals and playing with the water mirror.

It's just that at the beginning, Yan Luo was wearing modern clothes, but later the clothes on her body gradually changed into ancient dress skirts, and her hair changed from big waves to a charming and tall bun... "Old bastard, one

day I'll eat your skin, muscles and bones, just wait for me!" The

graceful girl in a gold silk black dress suddenly raised her eyebrows and looked at him angrily. Shen Qingci was startled, but before he could react, he saw a young man wearing a moon-white robe and black hair half tied behind his head with a jade crown lazily appearing in front of him: "You have said this eight hundred times Why don't you get tired of talking?"

He chuckled, leaned over and pinched her face, and said jokingly, "Shall I teach you a few new sentences?"

The girl: "..."

The girl was so angry that she bit her face. The young man let her bite his hand, and continued to smirk: "Put it up a little, it's itchy. Well, the index finger, the index finger is also very itchy, bite hard." The young man turned his back to him, and Shen Qingci couldn't see his hand

. face, but this voice and this tone of voice... Well, there is probably no one else except himself.

But why does he look so tall? This finger is as big as half of that girl's face!

Shen Qingci was surprised, and subconsciously looked at it, only to find that it wasn't that he was too tall, but that Yan Luo had turned into a "Thumbelina" for some unknown reason.

Shen Qingci: "..."

Shen Qingci was about to take another look at what was going on, when someone suddenly patted his cheek: "Shen Qingci, wake up!"

He was taken aback for a moment, then suddenly opened his eyes.

"Why are you still sleeping! Didn't you say you wanted to go to the movies?" Yan Luo pouted her red lips and said unhappily, "Chen Xueruo and Yu Mengran are already waiting downstairs, you Are you still going?"

The face of the girl in the dream overlapped with the face of the girl in front of her, and Shen Qingci stared at her absent-mindedly for a moment, then sat up while blinking her long eyelashes: "Go... "

Recalling the dream just now, his heart moved, the corners of his mouth were meaningful and he couldn't help but twitched joyfully, "Master, don't be angry, disciple... Get up now.

" I've written all day and I've only written so much. I'm so sorry for the lateness. See you tomorrow_(:з」∠)_ and the next

chapter will start the next story_(:з」∠)_

    -- ------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 815 87
Author: Jiabaoguo Novel Link :http://www.ddxs.tw/109_109692/ The formation master who had been placed with high hopes died twice, and was finally reb...
86.3K 2.1K 42
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-brained female partner in the book. She has a...
786K 80.8K 29
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
493K 27K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...