๐•ญ๐–Š๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–Ž๐–‹๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ญ๐–”๏ฟฝ...

By Schreecingalpaca

(๐’๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ 1996) ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐…!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘พ๐’๏ฟฝ... More

โ™กA/Nโ™ก
ใ€Š1ใ€‹๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด : ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š.
ใ€Š3ใ€‹
ใ€Š4ใ€‹
ใ€Š5ใ€‹
ใ€Š6ใ€‹
ใ€Š7ใ€‹
ใ€Š8ใ€‹
ใ€Š9ใ€‹
ใ€Š10ใ€‹
ใ€Š11ใ€‹
ใ€Š12ใ€‹
ใ€Š13ใ€‹
ใ€Š14ใ€‹
ใ€Š15ใ€‹
ใ€Š16ใ€‹
ใ€Š17ใ€‹
ใ€Š18ใ€‹
ใ€Š19ใ€‹
ใ€Š20ใ€‹
ใ€Š21ใ€‹
ใ€Š22ใ€‹

ใ€Š2ใ€‹

5.1K 147 203
By Schreecingalpaca

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖠𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗄𝖾𝗒𝗌

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬" - 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬'𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.

**************

1st of October 1996

-Y/n POV -

It was 7:30 am and the campus ground of Woodsboro high school was quite crowded , in hurried exited Tatum's car and said my goodbye to both Tatum and Sidney.

I'm going to be late due to the heavy traffic in the town center. I rushed to my 1st class of the day which is biology class. The class suppossed to start at 7:00 am and by the time i opened the class room door it was already almost 7:40am.

"Ms. L/n! Why are you late?? The class already started almost half an hour ago! If you don't want to study then don't even come here and stay at home instead Ms.Ln!" The old lady at the podium said to me and all of my peers eyes landed on me..

"Sorry Mrs.Harmon..We got into a very bad traffic, i can promised you this will only happen one time" i said while walking to the seat that my dear friend Stu Macher already save for me next to him.

"Just take a seat " Mrs.Harmon continued the lessons.

'fucking bitch' i whispered to myself.

"Yeah she's kinda a bitch don't ya think?" I look over my right and saw that the voice belongs to my dear friend Stu Macher.

Stuart Macher, He's Tatum's boyfriend..very goodlooking man but sometimes can be an total doofus and idiot.

He's very tall, around 6.3ft .. me and Stu have been friend for so long now, i knew him since we were around 9 to 10 years old.

I would be lying if i said i never had feelings for Stu, i totally had and still do. But he's with my bestfriend Tatum's now, sometimes i can be jealous of Tatum but deep down i know Stu do feel the same way towards me and i like it.

Am i a bad friend? Yeah..kind of..

"Yeah she's a bitch, sometimes i want to just snapped her neck and keep her head as a snowglobe" i said to Stu while grabbing my text and note book from my bag. There are a long pause from Stu after i said that and he stared at me with amused looks plastered on his face.

"What? Do i have something on my face?" I stared at him back.

"No babe, it is kinda hot when you talk that way..as a snowglobe? HA funny early christmas ornament" Stuart bit his lower lips.

"Okay,so..which one of us gonna strangles her first?" I said jokingly to Stu , trying my best not to get attention from Mrs.Harmon

"We can take turns, Love.1" he winked at me. I sometimes hated him for using pet names for me, i hate it because it makes me feels special but it's the fact that he already have a girlfriend bugged me.

"I-" but soon i was cut off because that bitch of a woman start to yell at us.

"MR.MACHER AND MS.L/N ! .. Would you like to share what the both of you are talking about to the class? since it seems that whatever you both are talking about more is interesting than what i'm teaching!" Mrs.Harmon yelled making me almost had a heart attack.

"Sorry Mrs.Harmon" the both of us said as we continue writting on our notebook.

Stu passed a note to me 'yeah we totaly gonna tell her about her death and got turned into a snowglobe'

I smilled at Stu and rolling my eyes.

Once the class is finished i hurried to my locker so that i can put my biology textbook,i walked towards the hallyway of my locker. I tried to open my locker door but my key fell to the floor in front of me.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

I got on my knees to retrieve my locker key but saw a pair of shoes that was way too familiar for me not to knows who's the owner of the shoes was.

The owner of the shoes snatch my key and put it next to his ear , making it hard for me to reach.

"Clumsy Y/n" I looked up to see Billy Loomis smirking , Billy and i have been friends since i was 10 years old.

I actually know Billy from Stu and over the years the three of us has become closer due to having similar 'interest' and basically the same perspective on life.

Billy is very tall but not as tall as Stu, he's dating Sidney Prescott..quite the odd pairing but okay he can do whatever he want i guess.

Billy was known to be that type of guy at school, the guy who all the girls are gushing over.

I must say that Billy is quite the cold person if you really don't know him,even after years of being together he still scares me a little bit.

"Fuck you Billy" giving him a middle finger because he calls me clumsy and for slowing down process of opening my lockerm

"Woah woah , what's with the attitude princess? Did i do something wrong?" He giving me the look of fake confusion.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. Now give me my keys back Billy boy." I jump a little and snatching my keys from his hand.

After i got the key, i open my locker to see a rose on top of my chemistry book.

" is this your doing Billy??" I asked Billy and put the single rose in front of his face.

"Nah, it's probably Stu's.. didn't he have a copy of your locker key?" Billy answer my question and giving me the 'look'.

"So do you Billy. Why the fuck Stu giving me a rose on the first of october? For fuck sake it's not even ferbuary" You made a copy of your locker key and give em to Billy and Stu , because sometimes they need to borrow and return your text or notebook back from or to your locker.

Sometimes they also like to borrow your lighter for their ciggarette , because they're such a doofus that they forgot everything.

"Hmm i don't know Y/n , you should probably go ask him. You're joining us right? By the fountain as always for lunch?" Billy said to me as i close the locker door and nodded.

"Yeah of course i'm going to ask him , perhaps ask it in front of Tatum..that should be fun" I said while smirking at him.

I know that Tatum wouldn't be jealous because Stu given me a single rose, she has already put so much trust on me that it's started to concered me. Why would you trust someone so deeply?

"Okay Y/n , so i guess i'll meet you at lunch?" He put his hand on my shoulder before started to back away from me.

"Yeah Billy. Bye bye see you later" i waved at him

"Bye princess" he mouthed.

For you, both boys was always been like this.

Normally Stu's the more affectionate one out of the two of them so it's not suprised why he had given me the rose ,Billy's on the other hand more of the 'if you hurt her i won't show that i care but i will make sure that you won't see another day' type of person.

I walked calmly to my english class and sat next to Casey Becker, we used to be close but when she broke up with Stu and started to date Steve we grew apart.

"Hey Y/n , how are you? " the blonde said to me.

"Never better Casey" i smilled at the girl.

It's been a long time since the both of you have talked, ypu used to watch movies in her house almost every week but the last time the both of you did that was 3 months ago.

"Hey Cas..I was thinking, are you free tonight?" I asked Casey, i want to watch movies with her , I even asked the opinion of Billy and Stu of whether i should regains my friendship with Casey or not...and they told me that a movie night could fix everything.

"Yeah i am free, Steve cancel on me..why Y/n?" She asked me resting her head on her left hand.

"Are you up for a movie night? Like old times Cas..there's so much i want to talk about" i said while giving her the puppy dog eyes.

"Please don't give me the puppy dog eyes Y/n you know i could not take it.. and of course..let's have a movie night, a little movie night could not hurt anybody..right y/n?" I scoffed at her comment for some reasons.

"Yeah okay Cas! Yay.. your place? Your parents is not home right?" I asked her

"They will be home around 11pm but that's okay Y/n..no worries, the already know and trusted you." Casey parents trusted me?hm okay i guess.

"Ohh i see.. so i'll come by at around 9:45? How's that sound Cas?" I asked looking at the blonde as she chewing on her bubblegum.

"Okay sounds good to me!" Casey smiled.

*********

-3rd person pov-

Y/n walked over to the fountain to join her group of friend, she sat down in the middle of Stu and Billy who each had a girl on their lap, Tatum and Sidney.

Next to Stu there's Randy Meeks, he's the geeks of the group, especially at horror movies and just any movies . Randy work at the VHS store, he's a very hardworking person and everyone in the group knows that he had a crush on Sidney before she dated Billy.

Stu once told Y/n that Randy now have the hots for her now , but she just ignore it because as much as Y/n love Randy it wasn't more than a friend to her.
They had so much fun talking and eating with each other , but sadly the moment have to be cut off because Sidney and Tatum got class to attend.

"There goes y'all girls" Randy said to Billy and Stu , it's not a secret that Billy and Stu secretly hated Randy.. Y/n might or might not know the reason behind this.

All she know if the three of them were put in a room alone for 30 minutes straight someone would not make it out alive and were put six feet under, a.k.a Randy.

"At least we have girls Randy , not like you" Stu said to Randy and sticking his tounge out. Y/n still cannot get over the fact at how long and point Stu's tounge is.

"Hey i have Y/n as my girl " Randy said as he walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. Y/n can see from her peripheral vision that Billy was giving a death stare at Randy.

"Randy.Nope. I'm no ones girl's mkay?" Y/n removed his arm gently trying not to hurt his feelings much.

"Geez you guys are the same.. no wonder the three of you-" he was cut off because one of his friend come out to him and took him from them , because they need something from him.

Now Y/n was left with her two darling boys, Billy and Stu.

"Stuart , did you left a single flower in my locker? " Y/n said to Stu.

"Hmm..did i?" Stu pretending to not know what Y/n is talking about.

"At least give me 3 roses , you doofus" Y/n said while she giving Stu a disappointed looks.

"Sorry baby, next time i'll give you the whole damn garden. Right Billy?" Stu throwing a grape at Billy.

Billy nodded.

"Wait you're in this too?" Y/n asked

He nodded again.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Billy get closer to Y/n since Sidney is now in class.

"So.. have you asked Casey for tonight" Billy asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah we're going to have a movie night together at her house.. maybe 10 pm?" Y/n answer Billy giving him a small smile.

Billy and Stu now smilled at each other thinking about their plan tonight.

" i hope everything will go as we already plans" Y/n said almost whispering while taking out some lolly candies from her bag and giving them to Billy and Stu. Y/n also put one of the cherry flavored lolly in her mouth

"Don't worry much, princess" he said while playing with a piece of your h/c hair.

"It will. We will make sure it will go as the plans,baby" Stu now resting his head on her shoulder and Billy taking out the lolly from Y/n mouth and put it in his mouth.

"You know i just gave you the new one right? Without my saliva?" Y/n act as if she was disgusted in his action but deep down his action cause Y/n into mini cardiac arrest.

"Yeah i can do whatever i want princess" he said to Y/n while standing up infrony of Y/n getting ready to go to his class with Stu.

"Yeah yeah whatever Billy boy.. hey guys, don't mess up okay? " Y/n said to both boys

"Mess what up baby??" Stu Macher asked Y/n he knows what she meant, but just did that cause he liked to tease her.

Y/n just gave them a wink then stand up from the fountain and walk away from them heading to her final class of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 15
"๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." When murders erupt in Woodsboro, [Name] Riley starts his profiling career early trying to cat...
53.1K 1.5K 15
(formally scream, baby!) [Name] [Surname] thought the worst has already come; being the town's laughing stock and dealing with declining mental healt...
16.4K 314 13
"๐’๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ.." ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
529K 12.2K 31
'๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ?' '๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?' '๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ ๐‘œ' '๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ, ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š? ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ...