《2》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖠𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗄𝖾𝗒𝗌

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬" - 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬'𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.

**************

1st of October 1996

-Y/n POV -

It was 7:30 am and the campus ground of Woodsboro high school was quite crowded , in hurried exited Tatum's car and said my goodbye to both Tatum and Sidney.

I'm going to be late due to the heavy traffic in the town center. I rushed to my 1st class of the day which is biology class. The class suppossed to start at 7:00 am and by the time i opened the class room door it was already almost 7:40am.

"Ms. L/n! Why are you late?? The class already started almost half an hour ago! If you don't want to study then don't even come here and stay at home instead Ms.Ln!" The old lady at the podium said to me and all of my peers eyes landed on me..

"Sorry Mrs.Harmon..We got into a very bad traffic, i can promised you this will only happen one time" i said while walking to the seat that my dear friend Stu Macher already save for me next to him.

"Just take a seat " Mrs.Harmon continued the lessons.

'fucking bitch' i whispered to myself.

"Yeah she's kinda a bitch don't ya think?" I look over my right and saw that the voice belongs to my dear friend Stu Macher.

Stuart Macher, He's Tatum's boyfriend..very goodlooking man but sometimes can be an total doofus and idiot.

He's very tall, around 6.3ft .. me and Stu have been friend for so long now, i knew him since we were around 9 to 10 years old.

I would be lying if i said i never had feelings for Stu, i totally had and still do. But he's with my bestfriend Tatum's now, sometimes i can be jealous of Tatum but deep down i know Stu do feel the same way towards me and i like it.

Am i a bad friend? Yeah..kind of..

"Yeah she's a bitch, sometimes i want to just snapped her neck and keep her head as a snowglobe" i said to Stu while grabbing my text and note book from my bag. There are a long pause from Stu after i said that and he stared at me with amused looks plastered on his face.

"What? Do i have something on my face?" I stared at him back.

"No babe, it is kinda hot when you talk that way..as a snowglobe? HA funny early christmas ornament" Stuart bit his lower lips.

"Okay,so..which one of us gonna strangles her first?" I said jokingly to Stu , trying my best not to get attention from Mrs.Harmon

"We can take turns, Love.1" he winked at me. I sometimes hated him for using pet names for me, i hate it because it makes me feels special but it's the fact that he already have a girlfriend bugged me.

"I-" but soon i was cut off because that bitch of a woman start to yell at us.

"MR.MACHER AND MS.L/N ! .. Would you like to share what the both of you are talking about to the class? since it seems that whatever you both are talking about more is interesting than what i'm teaching!" Mrs.Harmon yelled making me almost had a heart attack.