Imagine That (Oneshots)

By HolyTrinity513

This is for the gworls! A bunch of celebrity women x you imagines. If you have any requests or ideas, don't b... More

In Bloom (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
In Bloom (Part 2)
Material Girl (Beyoncé x You)
Material Girl (Part 2)
Material Girl (Part 3)
Up in Flames (Beyoncé x You)
The Weekend (SZA x You)
The Weekend (Part 2)
Movie Star (Rihanna x You)
Movie Star (Part 2)
Movie Star (Part 3)
Movie Star (Part 4)
Movie Star (Part 5)
On It (Ari Lennox x You)
Escapism. (Justine Skye x You)
The Preacher's Daughter (Normani x You) Part 1
Just Might (Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion x You) Part 1
Just Might (Part 2)
Loud (Rihanna x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P.Henson x You)
Ms.Cookie (Taraji P. Henson x You) Part 2
Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)
1+1=2 (Beyoncé x You)
1+1=2 (Part 2)
Child's Play (Megan Thee Stallion x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You)
Kiss Counselor (Normani x You) Part 2
Over (Nicki Minaj x You)
Over (Part 2)
*Clears throat* (and requests)
XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)
XO Tour Life (Part 2)
Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)

Mr.Wrong (JT x You)

2.7K 86 14
By HolyTrinity513

No one requested this but most of y'all's requests involve heathen activities and I am on a cleanse after writing the last part of Just Might (go check that out if you're a heathen btw) so yeah, this one is more for comedic relief. I also did not proofread this!

Your POV

"Amala, hurry up," I tapped the face of my rolex watch impatiently as I stood next to the blacked out Cadillac truck.

"Okay, bitch, I'm coming," she sassed as she dragged her luggage along.

We just landed in Miami for the weekend because Amala has music business and I'm here to see a special someone. A special someone who's going to cuss me the fuck out of Amala doesn't walk faster.

"Always rushing me," she grumbled as she rolled her luggage up to the trunk of the truck where our driver was waiting to load up the back.

"Because I'm late," you point out.

"That's your own fault. How are you late to the surprise appearance that you planned?" She sarcastically asked as we got into the backseat of the truck.

I put my hand up. "Not too fuckin' much. I'm not late if it's my surprise because she doesn't know I'm late."

"I guess," she mumbled.

After dropping Amala off with the bags at the rental, I went to the Rolling Loud festival with my security team in tow. I went into the VIP section and blended into the crowd so the performers wouldn't notice me. Unfortunately I got here late, so the City Girls were already toward the end of their set, but again, she'd never know.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and looked down to see Amala texted me. What could she possibly want now? I read her messages and saw that she wouldn't be back tonight because she was going to pull an all nighter in the studio. That's fine with me, that just means I can christen every surface of the rental house in peace.

When I looked back up, the girls were rolling their hips provocatively as Miami rapped their song "Rodeo". They transitioned into my favorite move, the City Girl shuffle, which made the crowd absolutely lose it.

"That's my baby!" I yelled as Jatavia danced with that smile that made me fall for her. I knew she couldn't hear or see me, which made the genuine look of joy on her face that much more rewarding.

☆ ☆ ☆

I was escorted into the City Girls' RV by a member of their team who recognized me.

"Is Miami here?" I asked in a whisper, knowing that all of JT's loud ass friends would spoil my plans and I also had yet to meet them in person. I want to keep it that way.

He shook his head as he led me to one of the back rooms, "nah, just JT. She's in there," he revealed and pointed at one of the doors.

Before I could even thank him or try to stall with small talk, he was walking off in the other direction. I adjusted the flowers in the bouquet of roses I had brought and took a deep breath. The door was cracked and I could hear music playing from inside. I peered through the small opening and saw her sitting in the chair in front of her vanity mirror looking down.

I pushed the door open and slipped inside. She did a quick glance into the mirror and looked back down. Her eyebrows furrowed as she quickly looked back up.

"Y/N? I should chop you in yo' damn throat! I've been texting you all day and you ain't answer once. I thought you was wit' another bitch," she ranted as she sat her phone down on the vanity's tabletop.

"Hi, beautiful," I greeted, ignoring her complaints, as I walked up to her chair.

She was trying her best to mean mug me, but the smile beginning to surface on her lips was betraying her. She knows she missed me. I held out the bouquet and she quickly took it and smiled at the gesture.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned when her gaze fell on me again. "You never said you were coming to the show."

"Can I get a hello? A 'how was your flight?' Something?"

She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Hi, baby."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She smiled against my lips as I deepened it. She knows how bad I've missed kissing her and is likely having a mini power trip in her head over it. We pulled back but lingered in each other's faces for a few seconds. Her long lashes brushed against my cheeks from her proximity. I pecked her lips one last time before fully pulling away.

"To answer your question, I came to surprise you. I'm sorry, mama, I know I've been working a lot and not giving you as much attention, so I really wanted to do something for you to show you that I see you and that I care."

Jatavia and I have been separated for weeks, and I knew it was beginning to bother her in the most recent weeks because of how much I was missing. She constantly had a little attitude with me, so when Amala revealed she was going to Miami for work, it only made sense for me to tag along.

"It's okay, Y/N, you can make it up to me tonight."

I smile and immediately feel the tension in my shoulders release. I lean down again, this time turning my tirade of kisses to the side of her neck. Before I could even really get started, she pushed me away with a stiff hand and gave me a look.

"What? Why do we have to wait until tonight?"

Jatavia rolled her eyes and said, "Of course you forgot. You really think that's what I'm talking about? You are so damn horny."

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I began combing through my recent memories, trying to pinpoint what was missing, but I couldn't find it. "Forget...what?" I finally asked.

"We're meeting my friends tonight!" She reminded me with an attitude.

My eyes widened. Yeah, I definitely forgot about that. "Oh, right, your friends." The friends that don't like me because although they've never met me in person, they've heard about me, specifically that I'm a serial romantic in the celebrity world. It's only partially true, yes, I flirt my way into some situations, but I've never settled down with anyone. So it's not like I jump from relationship to relationship. Jatavia is really the first girl I've ever taken this seriously.

"So you forgot," JT said with a disappointed nod, showing I had affirmed her fears. She gently sat the flowers down on the vanity table.

"No, baby, I didn't forget forget," I lied.

She scoffed. "Whatever, Y/N." She picked her phone up while shaking her head.

I could tell she was about to go straight for that groupchat with her friends to talk shit about me.

"Hey," I gently lifted her head toward me, "I'm always here when it matters, aren't I?" I rubbed her soft cheek with my thumb, it made her soften slightly.

"And missing most of the other time. Actually, where the fuck have you been at these last couple of weeks?" She argued.

"Bae, I told you, I've been working."

"Yeah, working yo' way into some dizzy dora hoe's pants," she countered and looked back down at her phone.

I rolled my eyes and took her phone from her, she looked at her hands, which were still configured like she was holding it,  in shock.

"Y/N." Her nostrils flared as she gave me a death glare.

"Jatavia," I rebutted.

She leaned back, crossed her arms, and looked away from me.

"You know I don't want anyone but you. I acknowledge you've been done wrong before and there are plenty of rumors going around about me, but you gotta believe me. I don't even see other girls because I'm so caught up on you. I love everything about you."

She smiled and quickly covered it with her hand. I hate when she does that.

"What do you love about me, Y/N?"

"I love how strong and opinionated you are, I love your laugh, you have an amazing sense of humor. You like to front like you're hard, but baby, I know you. you're beautiful inside and out."

My compliments lowered her guard enough for me to swoop in. I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from her face. She didn't put up a fight.

"I hate you." She batted her eyelashes with a smile.

"You love me."

"I do," she admitted with a nod.

☆         ☆         ☆

"Don't embarrass me, Y/N, unless you wanna get fucked up. I'm not about to be clowned by these people after this dinner because of you."

Jatavia applied another coat of lipgloss to her lips and looked at her reflection in the side view mirror as we stood outside of the car.

"Baby, relax. Have some faith in me."

"I do, you just like to play too much," she grumbled as I pulled her into a hug.

She melted into me as I reassured her, "I will be on my best behavior."

"Okay, let's go. Santana's already here," she revealed.

I handed the keys to the chauffeur and put my arm around Jatavia's waist. She took a deep breath and pulled down the hem of her short dress before we walked into the restaurant. The hostess led us to the table where none other than Saucy Santana was seated, looking down at his phone. He was wearing a curled wig and a white, sleeveless jumpsuit.

"Alright, I see you, Santana, looking like somebody damn unctie," Jatavia joked.

He looked up and stuck his stiletto-nailed finger up at her, but turned to me with a smile. "Finally, some entertainment is here, I'm Santana."

"Nice to meet, I'm Y/N."

I pulled out Jatavia's chair so she could sit down. She sat her Birkin bag on top of the table. We made small talk while waiting for the other member of the City Girls to show up. The waiter came around and we ordered, Jatavia decided to order for Caresha since she didn't know when she'd come. I felt like I had been nervous for nothing, Santana seemed pretty chill...and then Caresha arrived.

"Sorry I'm late, y'all," she apologized as she approached the table, "Diddy held me up." She stopped short when she made eye contact with Santana and a mischievous grin crossed her face. She leaned over and lifted up the tablecloth to peer underneath. "Santana, let me see, you got your big ass feet balled up in them shows like normal?"

"Oh, fuck you!" He said and swiveled in his chair to hide his feet.

Caresha cackled and let the tablecloth go.

Jatavia rolled her eyes with a smile. "Y'all are so damn embarrassing," she said.

After their exchange, I stood from the table with my hand out. "Hi, I'm Y/N, it's great to meet you Caresha."

She looked down at my outstretched hand with distaste and then back up to me. "You can just call me Miami, we ain't on the level for you to be calling me my government." I apologized and she shook my hand.

"Bitch, you so extra. Even our fans call you Caresha," Jatavia pointed out as Caresha took her seat across from Jatavia.

"Because they know I can't beat their asses over Twitter, but why I gotta be Caresha and you get to be JT?"

"I'm sorry she's so damn mean, Y/N," said Santana before he turned his attention to Caresha, "Girl you came in here all cranky for what? Diddy clearly isn't putting it down right. How you a dick chaser getting no dick?"

"Oh? You getting real bold over there, Rashad," she shot back.

Even I didn't know that was his real name, the whole time I thought it was Santana. It seems he had wanted to keep it that way too because the pair began bickering back and forth. Jatavia tried to break it up but she was only being talked over louder.

Here we are in the middle of NAOE, one of the most expensive restaurants in Miami, acting a damn fool. I found myself pretending to adjust my watch on my wrist while I was really trying to check the time. If this is the precursor for how this whole dinner was going to go, I don't think I'll survive.

"That's a nice ass watch," Santana mused.

I looked up to see him staring at my wrist like a lion stalking its prey. Everyone turned their attention to me and the expensive piece of jewelry on my wrist.

"Thanks," I said as I discreetly slid my hand off of the table, "Amala got it for me."

"Doja got taste then, that shit got diamonds in it."

"Doja as in Doja Cat?" Santana asked with a disapproving look. "You be accepting gifts from other rap bitches?"

I opened my mouth but Jatavia placed her hand on my thigh as she cut in to defend me. "For one, Doja is only a part time rap bitch, so she doesn't really count. Plus, I met Y/N through her, so ain't no sneaky shit going on."

"Oh, my bad," Santana said and put his hands up in surrender.

I leaned over and whispered a 'thank you' in Jatavia's ear. She smiled and pulled me into a quick kiss.

"That's what you get for trying to be messy boots, Santana. Loud, messy, and wrong."

As the two started to argue again, I turned to Jatavia and let her know I was going to go to the bathroom.

JT's POV

Caresha and Santana continued bitching at each other after Y/N was gone. I don't even think they'd noticed she stepped away.

"Y'all are so fuckin' embarrassing. No home training." I couldn't help but think that all that time I put into telling Y/N to act right really should've gone to these two.

The two stopped arguing like toddlers and turned to look at me.

"Where'd she go?" Santana asked.

"To the bathroom," I said. I could tell Santana actually decently liked Y/N. Now Caresha...not so much, but she's always hard on everyone I date. We did this shit together so she's very protective of me.

"She's probably trying to dodge our questions. She ain't slick," Caresha speculated.

I rolled my eyes. "I'd be trying to get away from y'all too the way y'all are pressing the fuck out of her!"

"JT, why can't you ever get a clean-cut man, bitch? One that feeds you lobster tail, asparagus, and cream corn by the pool in a three-piece suit, bitch?"

My mouth fell agape. At the end of the day, Y/N is who I choose to be with. She treats me good and she fucks me even better, so if anyone tries to come for her or take her from me...I guess that means they want war. And while I'm not willing to go back to prison, I'll beat a bitch up with my words.

"Not too fuckin' much, Caresha. I know the girl fuckin' on Sean Combs ain't telling me what a clean-cut man is. Get the fuck on with that. And anyway, clearly if I'm wit' Y/N, I don't want a damn man. You so busy dick chasin' you forgot not everybody has one."

"Oop. Got 'em," Santana cackled into his napkin.

"Santana, shut the fuck up," we said in unison.

He waved us off. "Y'all just mad my man a chef."

"Bitch, a chef who bought us one box of takeout pizza that time we came over, knowing your big ass could eat a whole box yourself. Next!" Caresha cleared him.

I gave her a high-five. Yeah, she had just pissed me off with that ignorant ass comment a couple minutes ago, but she's still my best friend. Santana got silent and looked down at his cloth napkin and utensils.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Play wit' yo' mammy, not me," said Caresha.

The waiter approached the table with the food which was a blessing in disguise. Maybe if they were too busy chewing they would actually give Y/N a chance to speak.

"I just need y'all to ease up on Y/N, that's my baby, and she's amazing. Y'all just gotta actually give her a chance. Especially you, Caresha."

"Whatever, I guess I'll be nice," she said as she dug into her sushi.

"That's all that I ask."

"Yeah, Caresha, be nice," Santana taunted.

"Santana," she warned, "I will choke you the fuck out."

He clutched his pearl necklace and leaned back in shock. "Bitch you don't have the decorum for NAOE, you givin' me Church's Chicken. KFC. Waffle House."

I put my head in my hands. "Neither of y'all give NAOE. No home training." I looked up to see Y/N approaching. "Y'all shut up and be nice."

"Sorry for taking so long," Y/N said as she sat back down.

"You're okay, baby," I insisted.

She smiled at me, picked my hand up from on top of the table, and kissed the back of it. Caresha and Santana smiled in approval. I'm glad I finally got through to them slightly. We all dug into our food and enjoyed a few minutes of peace.

"So, Y/N, what made you fall for my friend?" Caresha asked in between bites.

"Well, I was really drawn in by her personality, she's so strong-minded. She really was not paying me any mind at first, I really had to work for it, but that made it more special. I think she puts up this strong 'I don't give a fuck' front but for those really dedicated to getting to know her, they see her for who she really is. And it's so worth it. I love Jatavia, I'd o anything for her."

"Bravo, bravo!" Santana exclaimed as he wiped away fake tears.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I really love Y/N, too. I think soon I'll be ready to tell the world."

"Well, Y/N, you know you're cool with me," assured Santana.

Caresha stared at Y/N analytically as she sized her up. It was clearly a make or break moment. Caresha let out an exasperated breath and nodded with a smile.

"Alright, Y/N, I accept you. I guess you proved yourself worthy, you made it through all the bullshit tonight, so you're strong. Just don't fuck up, because I'm sure you know what'll happen."

"Yes ma'am."

I smiled widely, I didn't think Caresha would ever accept Y/N. I grabbed Y/N's face and pulled her into a prideful kiss.

☆         ☆         ☆

Y/N's POV

"So, this is it," I gestured toward the mansion that Amala and I were renting out in all of its glory, "Amala won't be back until tomorrow so we got it all to ourselves."

"This is real nice," Jatavia commented as we walked up the long driveway to the front door.

I was struggling to not start breathing heavy, because unfortunately I decided to be chivalrous and carry her duffel bag inside for her and it felt like someone had switched her clothes out for bowling balls. If the duffel bag itself wasn't designer, I would've resorted to dragging it.I surprisingly made it to the front door and quickly punched in the code. I opened the door up so Jatavia could walk in first. I tumbled in after her and sat the bag down with a loud 'thud.'

As I shut the door, Jatavia ventured further into the living space. I made sure Amala was gone before I went looking for Jatavia again. I found her standing in front of the large windows in the living room, staring out at the infinity pool.

I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned into me and let out a content sigh as I nuzzled her neck.

"I'm sorry about tonight," she said, "I should've warned you my friends can really be...a lot."

"It's okay, baby, I've seen them together on Instagram live before so I didn't go into it completely unaware."

"I really just didn't like how they were attacking you like you're just some bitch off the street."

"Jatavia," I pulled away, "it's okay. They were just trying to protect you. I'd do the same thing in their shoes. Especially to someone with a reputation like mine."

She turned to face me and fell into my arms again. "I know, I just know who you are so I didn't like it."

I swayed side to side with her in my arms, it always calms her down when she's having any type of attitude toward something.

I thought back on the events of the night and revealed, "I heard you defending me to your friends. That shit was sexy as fuck."

She looked up at me with a frown. "How'd you hear that?"

"I was hiding behind the partition by the table for a couple minutes," I answered with a snicker.

She playfully rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You just as messy as them."

"I wasn't trying to spy on y'all, your friends are just a little scary so I was trying to check the temperature before I popped back up. But I wanna make it up to you...say 'thank you' in a way."

My hands traveled down the emphasized curve in her back and cupped her ass. She let out a low moan as I pulled the fabric of her dress above her ass which wasn't hard since it was already so short. Her eyes closed as she relished in the exposed feeling. I trailed love bites down the side of her neck. Before we could really take it there, she reached up and held her hand to my chest, giving me a soft push.

"You forgot something else clearly," she chastised.

"What?"

"I'm on my period. But, I can still give you head though," she dragged her acrylic nails down my chest teasingly, "since you kept your promise and impressed my friends. Now you just gotta get through my family."

That scared the shit out of me after tonight but the promise of head immediately pushes that to the background. I'll cross that bridge when I get there, and hopefully actually remember that it's on my to-do list next time.

"Are we taking this to the room?" I ask.

Jatavia shakes her head with her lip tucked between her teeth.

"I was thinking we start in the kitchen. Y'all got whipped cream?"

I nod with a smirk and say, "I think we got chocolate syrup too."

As Jatavia took my hand and led me toward the kitchen, I looked up at the ceiling and thanked the universe for this girl.

Alright, I'm going back to my requests!

3830 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 172 18
94K 1.7K 29
:))
72.7K 847 12
𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬.
5.1K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!