πš‚πšπš’πšŒπš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πšπš˜πš—οΏ½...

Por TeaCP4

; - You let yourself be isolated in a lone, dense galaxy. And by galaxies, you mean being stuck in a void... MΓ‘s

[EDITED] Shattered
SHORT SCENE WITH REBEL ROUGE
NOT PART OF THE STORY SCENE W/SONIC
[SHORT] Shattered pt.2
While you wait....
[SPECIAL?] ... [Name]'s memories
I need an idea!!!!
REWRITE CHAPTERS ↓
000 - Prologue

[DISCONTINUED DRAFT]

103 5 0
Por TeaCP4

Previous title: POSTING THIS BEFORE REACHING 5K!!!

This is a chap before rewrite:) can't believe this was so many months ago..

_________________________________________

Nothing but the sounds of whirring, the smell of oil and rotten iron tortures her. She sat in a hard plank of the chair, ignoring how her lower body aches for it to move. Her fingers twitches every now and then, due to how she has to go through such a mess she involved herself with. Though, that wouldn't be the exact reason of her actions and behavior.

And so, she thought, today has been a nice day, but that would obviously be a lie if she said it out loud. After all, she wouldn't embarrass herself when she's totally not alone, as she was accompanied with an ally who barely talked and just did their job while she's behind them, they don't give a care a little bit when they know she's watching their back. Her eyes trails down on their tail swaying back and forth slightly, and how their ears flickered on very minute as the screeching noises was increasing to a higher volume.

She finally torn her sharp look on the shadowed figure, only to look down at her mug being lifted by her thumb and index, a hot steam escaping from the brown liquid that is swirling itself. Yet, drinking this mug can burn your tongue at this state, especially since you just made this hot chocolate a minute ago.

She has to be honest with herself; everything that happened to her previously was torture and utterly ridiculous. You sway your legs a little, suddenly feeling that the cold air was non-logically coming out of nowhere. The screeching noises turned loud, making her ick from the irrational part it where it completely blocks out from thinking into her mind further. If more volume is turned up, she'd go deaf.

She gently held up her mug below her lips, only to for it to make contact as she slightly sip the choco, eventually, she gulps it down. However, this didn't increase her satisfaction, and she sighs.

To lower her 'Bar of Boredom', she speaks up to spark a conversation,

"Hey, you did not get to tell me what you are inventing. Care to elaborate?" The noises from the electric drill slowly came to stop as they turned it off, they put it down and they look at you over their shoulders with their pinkish eyes glinting from the darkest shadows.

After some short seconds, they turn back to their ongoing work, their hands being all over the clean metal to examine it carefully, like a jewelry meant not to be infected by grease.

"It's similar to bombs but different, and I'm going to make thousands of replicas once this is finished." That's all they can say.

Her and Mercules aren't the closest, though, they enjoy each other's business despite the whole moment was just them being silent. It's nice actually, for once...
The corner of her lips twitched upwards, she wanted them to continue. After all, she's pretty curious at everything, why not pushing in further?

"Anything else about it?"

"Well, it doesn't have a countdown once it activates the trigger, It pretty much explodes instantly when taking impact-slash-contact on any solids. And that's not all, I make sure that I put many critical objects inside it to make it more dangerous, hot, and intimidating for those darn robots, or maybe to a threatening organic being for that matter... It can be only used for necessary purposes." They finished, while you nodded in understanding.

• • •

Today is crap, for [Alt#1]

It's like she never get to do anything for now, being absolutely bored from staying in the base. Though, she completely forgot about her encounter with that blue hedgehog, it was never her business to care about his well-being and statement.

After she finished all her annoying tasks from Rebel Rouge, she's finally givin a break for once. Not that she was complaining, she felt really happy.

At least.. sitting down on a very comfortable chair recovers her numb legs a little from walking, she pay no attention to it when her eyes only lock on a dark figure's back, having the lights turned off and the shadows covering the whole room is giving her slight goosebumps and shivers, and also from the cold air that non-logically comes out of nowhere.

The room is dreadfully silent, not knowing who'll be the first person to speak.
Eventually, they were the first to do it, "Y'know, it's best of ya just leave me here like a lone horse, haha..! I'd concentrate better on my work."

When [Alt#1] hears their response, it sorta offended her to the brim, I mean- they don't like her company or they really wanted to be alone for some space? She huffs,

"No.. I prefer to stay here, thank you." She stated, crossing her arms while swinging her legs, her eye twitches slightly when it vibrated, yet again.. choses to ignore it.

This made the cat stops on what they were currently working on just to turn towards her, a neutral, blank look was plastered on their face before the lips twitches up into a geeky smile, amused by the her response.

The eye contact didn't last longer, the [Animal] couldn't last longer on it as she look away first to stare at a rusty wall, not saying a single thing.

She hears a small scoff and a noise of shuffling.

"Huh..." Sonic made out a small noise when he looks around his surroundings, Tails- I mean- Nine's room seems darker that it gives him slight creeps, noticing that there aren't any childish, bright details added here, just.. emo like?

Sonic's mouth froze open in curiosity while Nine ignored him, doing his own business, his eyes fixated on something he is making.

The hedgehog cough from the pregnant silence from between of them, and spoke, "I, uh, like them, by the way." He smiles.

"Those ratty old sneakers? Obviously..." Nine simply rolls his eye and turns back of what he's doing. However, Sonic didn't meant that as he looks down at his dusty shoes, then shook his head in dismay.

"No- I mean, look at your extra tail, it's super cool! And those metal ones bring extra to it." He pointed at Nine's metallic tail and compliments them nicely. But the fox didn't care to give an reaction and squinted his eye when he's close to finishing his invention for the hedgehog.

"Uh, sure. One last touch and this will be finished."

_________________________________________

[Alt#1] pressed her back against the brick wall. Currently, she's in the dark hallway all by herself and not knowing what to do. She sighs quietly and flushing her cheeks in to her hand in hopelessly,

"That... n.. nerve of that guy..."

She muttered through her breath, ignoring the pain in her mouth as she clench her fist tightly, looking down at the ground and glares.

Who does that hedgehog think he is? Hugging her instantly when she doesn't know him? She's utterly confused, even to herself. After seeing that hedgehog's eyes, it brighten up in a minute he saw her; because of what?

Should she report this to the Rebellion? If so, maybe he's somewhat a threat or less than that. By remembering his appearance, his color is lighter and his eyes are so much like the star sparkling, the one she used to have... His high-pitched voice sounded optimistically weird, oddly foreign and never ring a bell to her head.

Her arms went numb when it fall to her sides, the anger inside her faded slowly the more she thinks about him. Plus, that hedgehog really piqued her interest, her team must know about this...

Standing up when her leg started vibrating from who knows how long she's been sitting there, she turns to the opposite direction from the alley, careful to not alarm the Eggforcers roaming around the streets as she keeps close to the shadows where she's completely invisible from everyone's sight.

After a while, the [Animal] finally made it to the base where all the other Rebellions are working with their techs and gadgets. The army is small, yet they are determined to bring and fight for peace, that's why she liked being part of the Rebellions despite all the risks everyone has gone through, she thought.

Her eyes first caught the unfimiliar cat, working on tons of weapons that are placed on the table.

[Alt#1] went to tap a person's shoulder, who stops and turns to look over her. She coughs awkwardly and then question,

"Isss... Boss around? I.. uh- need to talk with her with my newly report... I must speak to her immediately."

The person went silent for a moment.. was it because of how {dry/quiet} her voice is? That isn't important right now. They shook their head before returning to their work, not even a glance when they reply to her,

"No, she's patrolling around the buildings. Don't you have a gadget to communicate with her?"

"She.. didn't give me one..." [Alt#1]

The person wouldn't even give a little care, and replies, "'kay."

...

The both are quiet after that, minus the sound of buzzing and the noise of clanks echoing the whole room. [Alt#1] only, and awkwardly watch them do their work.. judging by their appearances, she hadn't seen this person before, too. Perhaps, a new Rookie? Their fur color is dark, with the tip of their tail and ears ends with a orange color, and they're wearing a gray tank top with dark brown gloves from what she can see. That's all she can describe the details about it.

[Alt#1] didn't notice that the cat was mildly annoyed from being stared at for so long as if they were a museum art, and turns their head to look at her. And finally, she's saw that their eyes and sclera are a beautiful yellow color with the pupils being slit.

"Can I help you?"

From what it seems like [Alt#1] hadn't been blinking for so long, she snaps out of it when she hear their voice ringing her ears,

"Sorry... Was.. I staring for too long?"

The cat deadpans, not even replying and simply.. lock gazes with her.

[Alt#1] says again, "Well, it's just that.. I never... seen you around here.. before?" though, it seems like it's a question, she felt too awkward...

"I'm a new recruit. Rebel Rouge only gave me a few tasks and that is fixing some stupid machines, she figured I'd be the best medic to help around people." They turns away, holding the separated wires before reconnecting them as a small spark appears when they press them together,

"Well, are you gonna go or not?"

Oh, right. [Alt#1] was trying to find Rebel Rouge, but she slow herself down by talking with a Rookie whose none of importance...

"Yeah, I'll go now. Bye." She bows her head in respect then walks away, leaving the cat to continue on with their work as they groan.

_________________________________________

Sonic hops out of the pipe. His shoes look neatly new, thanks to Nine's investment, it wouldn't be problematic by all those smokes coming out of his old one. The new one is cooler and really added to Sonic's style, it explained due to his wide eyes with a smile that said 'awesome!', really happy that his shoes are now upgraded thanks to the fox,

"Hey, if the mad scientist-slash-loner thing doesn't work out, you should get into fashion accessories! Stylin'! " He explaims happily, aware of the fox's appearance behind him as they both began walking,

"Shh! We need to maintain a low profile! The Council has eyes everywhere!" Nine warns Sonic, though.. the hedgehog didn't seem to take his warning seriously,

"When you get your memory back, you'll remember that low profile isn't my thing."

...

Sonic points behind him with a smug expression,

"Want to run up the walls?"

This shocks Nine when his body jolts itself, "What? No-!"

Suddenly and unexpectedly, they're both captured in a firm grasp of a huge metal hand which belonds to Dr. Babble, an.. evil baby... All the Eggforcers are surrounding them while the baby let out a happy gibberish noises in victory upon seeing the two with their wide eyes.

Sonic recovers, rolling his eyes with a disappointed look, "Not the baby." Then the fox glares at him.

"I told you to keep a low profile!" He scolds.

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"You didn't."

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't."

Dr. Babble can only ignore their small argument as he flies off while the robots follows after him.

"Are you sure we were best friends?" Said Nine.

On a contrary perspective of view, there shows Rebel Rouge and Renegade Knucks.. they were both on a roof of a tall building, after seeing a glimpse of Dr. Babble and the Eggforcers, as well as the fox and the familiar hedgehog are both stuck from the baby's grasp. Both of them duck down to avoid being seen when the enemies began to fly off.

After all of them flew away, they straighten themselves up when they heard the voice of the younger,

"Are you sure we were best friends?"

Those words got a little curiosity out of Knucks, though, his face didn't seem so...

"The blue streak has a friend?" Knucks pointed out. Rebel Rouge glances at him,

"Didn't look friendly, but whoever he is, he's involved now."

_________________________________________

Uh...

All Sonic can see is darkness. He slightly struggles as he was refrained through the ring, with both of his hands and legs being held by a magnetic magic, making it even worst.

He was taken away with Nine, God know where he is. And [Name]? He almost forgot about her but he hopes she'd be alright, she can fend for herself with a scratch! At least.. that's what he thinks.

Only one thing he could do is use his voice to call out, "Who's there?! Hellooo?"

After he does, a bright light flashes glaring down at him from above, Sonic repeatedly blinks his eyes at this, not expecting it to happen.

"Ow! A little warning. Man, that's bright..." He groans as bubble of tears began to blur his sight, he tries to call out again,

"Hello? Tissue?"

There's a sound of clanking could be heard from the distance, Sonic couldn't identify or guess whoever that is.

"You're wasting your breath."

Was that Nine?

Sonic is relieved to hear him, "Nine, is that you?" He didn't wait for an answer, and questions about that Nine is either of the small or medium blurry thing..

or the big blurry thing... Wait- no, that's actually Amy(RUSTY ROSE) walking pass him. However, Sonic didn't realize her weird metal body and the dull eyes, but being so dumb: he mistaken the real Amy for the.. another version of Amy,

"Amy?!" He gasps, "Amy! All right. Now, we're getting somewhere!"

He adds, "Got a key?"

"Negative." She monotonously said, typing something from the keyboard. Not even a second, she turns to the blue hedgehog to correct him,

"My identification is Rusty Rose."

He stares at her, his mouth opened in pure shock.

"You're a robot!" He exclaims incredulously, Rusty Rose barely reacts, "No. Mechanically enhanced. Survival required adaptation, as you will soon learn."

Sonic sighs, "Oh, Amy-"

"Rusty Rose." She corrected and raises her hand,

"Cease talking, you will need all the breath you can muster if you are to survive."

The sound of an opening door made them look at the direction to see.. five mysterious figures covered in shadows as they slowly go nearer with their seat supporting them.

Sonic, by the look of his face, is wary. He squints his eyes suspiciously at the humans,

"More silhouettes? Who does your lighting?"

Rusty Rose introduces them, "The Chaos Council."

"Dr. Done-It."

She pressed a button to activate a spotlight on a.. elderly man with a long white beard, who seems be half awake with a cane in his hand. He was almost startled and then straighten his posture while saying-

"I'm awake, I'm awake! Go on, you were saying." He grins.

"Dr. Deep."

Another spotlight is activated, mainly on the shady guy with his arms are covered in tattoos,

"The philosophical ramifications of this discovery rock my very core." He plays and twirls his long mustache, adding a opened-smile and looking directly at Sonic.

"Dr. Don't."

And another spotlight.. with a boy sulking down on his seat, his eyes locking on his game. He blews his hair, "Whatevs."

The dramatic introduction goes on, a spotlight laid on the very familiar baby, yes, you know. Sonic, who only keeps his eyes on the last shadow figure,

"Then lastly," Rusty Rose started, "Dr. Eggman." Though, Dr. Eggman's design is slightly different.. rather than being bald, he has a hair, nicely brushed and perfectly curled upwards(which Sonic wouldn't admit)."

Sonic wondered of how many conditioner he put on it.

Dr. Eggman grins mischievously at the hedgehog, who glares back with annoyance, and a small frustration.

:3

The end.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

4.6K 184 26
Amy Rose and Sonic the Hedgehog have been dating for quite some time now. Amy can hardly believe that the man who has saved her life multiple times t...
4.9K 464 29
❝ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be left out, forgotten and misused...❞ π•―π–Žπ–˜οΏ½...
4.6K 159 26
This is a Sonadow AU where Shadow is an alien from a different universe. He finds Mobius and tries to become the most powerful... but without anyone...
7.1K 201 17
Sonic and Shadow are polar opposites, people say that they don't really see eye to eye with Sonic's cocky remarks and Shadow's stubborn actions. What...