[SPECIAL?] ... [Name]'s memories

This story includes: Shadow, Tails, Silver

I decided to add Silver cuz he bby 🥺

_______________________________________________

[NAME]'S MEMORIES

_______________________________________________

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG

You set down your drink after taking a long quiet sip, taking in the delicious taste of it as you glance at the window besides you. The reflection showed your facial expression of boredom, as well with your mouth pouting. Sighing as you got nothing to do unless it's Eggman attacking or something else you want to do. Really, you're being unmotivated for whatever reason.

"So, this is where you live here for?" You glance at the dark hedgehog who came invited to your household. Who is already glancing at you- no, staring daggers at you, but you seem unfazed considering he does this to many people he encountered, especially Sonic.

You nodded, "Make yourself at home."

"Absolutely not. You dragged me in here to force me for another break from what I'm doing."

"You're neglecting yourself but you're too stubborn to know it. Heck, you look even scarred from many battles, you should know that."

Shadow sighs from your response. Almost want to teleport out of here but shockingly you always find a way to find him. He is not afraid of you, so he's very much determined enough to do it again.

"My health and care is none of your concern. It's better if we mind our own business and continue our separate paths, then we'll pretend none of this happen..."

"What are you so tense at? My house is completely safe, no need to be alarmed!" You grin and this time, you sip very loudly on your drink. Purposely just so you can annoy Shadow from your respected manner changing to ill-mannered attitude, making the hedgehog look away in a small disgust of expression. This never gets old!

Once your done, the mug is left with nothing, completely emptying it as you gulp down the [chocolate, tea, etc...] flavor liquid from your throat. You turned your head to face him, he already sits down on your couch as a sign of finally giving in from your motherhen act. He stiffly glued his crimson eyes on the turned off TV with a blank look.

He felt a pressure on cushion of the couch, to see you sitting down next to him for only a feet away with a remote on your gloved hand and then glance at him,

"What do you want to watch?"

He didn't respond, he doesn't watch on TV and really don't know the channels, but he's uninterested cause' thinking it's a waste of a time. Why even bother watching it when he can just read a newspaper?

You expected that speechless answer, not that you care, anyway. He is still a stubborn hedgehog you always knew from the very first beginning. You wonder if how long it takes for him to finally get used to you.