My Accidental Marriage

Por cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Más

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 13| Telling our Friends

1.1K 108 128
Por cupcakes6621

Khushi looked at him then his bike. Manish had his backpack hung behind him. She slowly walked up the bike and sat down on the bike with her legs on either side of the bike. Manish's bag was giving a good gap between her and him, making her do no more extra effort to sit in a distance with him.

Manish:"shall we?"(He asked looking towards her from the rear mirror to which she nodded her head and soon the bike was on the roads)

The drive to the college was not that long. Only 20 mins taking the Traffic of Delhi. Manish stopped the bike outside of the main college entrance instead of heading in and parking in the college parking area.

Manish:"I have to get the photocopies of our documents. If you want you can head in or you will be late for class just hand me your documents and I'll get them photocopied."

Khushi nodded as she got of the bike and handed Manish her documents before she headed in. The walk inside the gate to her building was 5 to 7 mins. The University had multiple building dividing each branch within them. The CS Block was much closer to the entrance compared to the other blocks.

As she walked in her class,  she was just on time. It was 9 o clock. Though teachers usually themselves came 5 to 10 min late in class. Khushi went and sat on her desk when she saw pihu enter the class all tried. She hurried as she sat next to Khushi and huffed in tiredness.

Pihu:"I am gonna kill that bus driver some day. (turning to Khushi )"Can you believe it? The bus timing are 8:20 at my stop when does he show up? 8:05 and then Says I wasn't at my stop on time so he left me? Why does the college even have bus service when the driver themselves don't want to pick students up from their stop?"(Khushi smiled slightly as her friends ranted about the college bus services)

Yes the college did provide bus services with extra charge to the college fee. Khushi couldn't afford that. She was lucky enough to get a full ride through the scholarship , but she knew her Chachaji won't spend even 1 rupees on her college things. She shook the thoughts out of her mind as she looked at her best friend and her only friend ever Pihu.

Khushi has known Pihu since she was 14 years old. They were in grade 9th when Pihu moved here due to her father's job. Pihu was also a single child and was adored by her parents. Pihu was good in studies but not as good as Khushi . She got into the university with a scholarship in which she only had to pay 50% of the whole price. Pihu had been the only true friend Khushi has ever had. Yes she knew and had talked to mostly everyone in her class. Why wouldn't she as multiple people had come up to her for notes, help in studies or other work but Pihu. She had been there for her when no one had.

Pihu was one person other then her Dadi, Who understood her situation and fear. Khushi shared everything with pihu regarding her life. Thought it wasn't hard to crack the hard wall Khushi had build around herself after her parents dead, Pihu's bubbly personality was able to break her barriers and make a spacial place in her heart.

Pihu:"Are you even listening to me Khushu? "

Khushi :"huh? Yeah yeah tell me?"

Pihu:(pouted)"I just did. You heard nothing about my trip to my nani?"

Khushi :(smiled slightly)"Sorry na. I was thinking"

Pihu:(rolling her eyes)"The exams just ended Khushu . You scored the highest and still your thinking about studies? Just 1 day with no studies won't make you fail girl"

Khushi :(to herself)"If you only knew how the past 3 to 4 days have had my mind filled on completely different things then studies "( she sighed )

Khushi opened her mouth to say something when the teacher came in. One after another 3 lecture happened in a row. Thankfully the last lecture before lunch was free as one teacher hadn't came to college today. A random teacher was in the class monitoring everyone as they all worked on their assignment.

Khushi :(whispering to Pihu)"I need to tell you something"(She said not being able to hide things from Pihu anymore who had been asking her about the wedding she attended since the morning)

Pihu:"Hmm tell me"

Khushi :"listen to me very carefully okay?"

Pihu:"Okay boss. Now tell me"

Khushi :"I..."

Teacher:"Khushi !"

Khushi :(stood up startled)"Yes maam?"

Teacher:"Would you mind headed down to the HOD office for few mins. They need 2 students there for some help. Take another person with you"

All the kids looked at Khushi when she nudged Pihu to get up feeling overwhelmed with people wanting for her to pick them so they can run away from the apparent torture this class was being.

Pihu:(to the other students as the teacher stepped out the class for few mins)"Sorry peeps she wouldn't betray her bff now would she"(Pihu grinned as the 2 walked out)

They headed down to the HOD office to learn they needed 2 people to update the notice broad with new news and take down the old news. Khushi and Pihu headed over to the bulletin board and started to work on it.

Pihu:"So what was it that you want to tell me?"

Khushi :(looking around to see no one around)"Well. Listen to me very carefully and please don't scream"

Pihu:"Why would I scream? Did that so called chachi of yours do something? Khushi I swear"

Khushi :"No pihu listen to me"

Pihu:"Okay tell me"

Khushi :"I.. I got..married"(She said closing her eyes and opened them few mins later to see a shocked Pihu just staring at her)"Pihu? Pi.."(Pihu suddenly busted out laughed)

Pihu:(laughing)"Your joking right? Very funny Khushu but It's not April fools anytime soon"

Khushi :"I am serious Pihu"(She said as she took out the mangalsutra from her top to show her before putting it back inside)

Pihu:"WHAT TH..."(Khushi put her hand on her mouth shutting it tightly as Pihu looked on shocked)

Khushi :"I said don't scream"

Pihu:(whisper screaming)"What do you mean don't scream! I will scream! You got married!!! You freaking got married!!!! It's not a joke. Khushi . How? When? who? Wait Who did you marry? Is he good? Did your chachi and chacha force you? Is the guy a good person? Are you happy? If you aren't I will break that guy into pieces. (She said angrily)" Tell me who is he? Khushi you know what if your chacha and chachi did an..."

Khushi :"Calm down Pihu I am fine"

Pihu:"I can't calm down you got married dude? Your still young how and why? I am sure that chachaji of your struck some stupid deal and "

Khushi :"No Pihu. Chachaji and Chachi had nothing to do with this!"

Pihu:"What? Then How?"

Khushi :"Okay listen to me before your start blabbering again"(Pihu nodded as Khushi started to speak)

She told Pihu about everything. Each detail that she could remember.  All this while pihu stood there listening with shocked expression.

Khushi :"And so now I live with them"

Pihu:"I.. you.. WOW!"

Khushi :"I know it's shocking it was for me too. But I needed you to know this Pihu. I can't hide anything from you"(Pihu took some time as she proceed everything before she pulled Khushi into a tight hug.)

Pihu:"Oh Khushi you must have been so scared. But Khushi from your talks your in laws seem nice. Maybe Pandit ji is right this is what you need. To be pulled out of that darkness of your. Maybe your husband is your soulmate. I know you got married too early and in a very weird way but now your free Khushi . Free from that torture hell of a house."

Khushi :"I know Pihu."

Pihu:"So this jiju of mine? Where is he? which college does he go to"

Khushi :(felt shy at the word jiju but didn't show it as she turned to stick the notice)"Here. He is our senior. Last year of MBA."

Pihu:"Oh wow small world"

Khushi :"I know.."(she said as they continued to work on there job while Pihu never stopped asking about Khushi 's husband and teasing Khushi )

Meanwhile Manish reached class 10 mins late. His lectures went on as normal. He was also feeling anxious to tell His friends of the big event that had changed his life. His 2 classes before lunch were free. So the boys decided to head to the canteen a little early and sit there for few hours.

At the canteen, the 3 boys ordered some food before they kept chatting well mostly it was Ankit and Kabir chatting while Manish sat awfully quite. His friends didn't fail to notice this.

Ankit:"What happen bro?"

Kabir:"Why are you so quite today Manish? Did you fight again with uncle?"

Manish:"No Kabir. I.. I wanted to tell you both something"

Ankit:"Say na brother"

Manish:"I... I..I go married"

Ankit:"Oh nice and I got divorced yesterday. Anyways what were you saying"

Manish:"What?"

Ankit:"I thought we were saying random lies about ourselves"

Manish:"I am serious Ankit"

Ankit:"Wait what?"(They both looked at him shocked)

Kabir:"You got married?"

Ankit:"How?"

Kabir:"When?"

Ankit:"Where?"

Kabir:"Why?"(the 2 bombed him with questions left and right)

Manish:"Stop shouting so loudly. We don't want to announce the world. I'll tell you"

Manish sighed as he told them everything that happened in the past few days. From him attending a wedding to him himself getting married and now having a wife who he shares his whole life with. After he finished he saw Kabir and Ankit staring at him with open mouth.

Manish:"guys? Say something?"

Kabir:"You... your really married just like that"(Manish nodded)

Ankit:"What in the Bollywood just happened?"

Kabir:"You know if it weren't for you telling this yourself we would think this is some joke. I mean how can you both collide and get sindoor all over her?"

Ankit:"And then run around the holy fire exactly 7 time chasing a kid? It's unbelievable"

Manish:(running his hands through his hair)"I know but it's reality for me"

Kabir:"And Bhabhi? you said she is from this college? Where? how is she?"

Manish:"She.. well she is reserved and quite all the time. Yesterday night was the first time we actually talked for a whole 10 to 20 min. She seems nice and not like typical bratty girls we mostly see in our college. There is this.. how do i say it innocence maybe in her eyes and pain as well. Like she has dealt with a lot in her life. (then he suddenly laughs)"but I am sure she is also very energetic when she gets irritated. I saw that when she was chasing that kid and I was telling her to stop"

Ankit and Kabir look at each other then at Manish who seemed to be lost in a memory of his wife. Since they knew him, They had seem him get irritated of girl. He liked to be away from them and never in his life had a found any girl cute or innocent. And surely they had never heard to talk about any girl like this. But then again she wasn't any girl. She was his wife.

Ankit:(Raising his eyebrows)"Toh bhai Bhabhi se kab mila raha?" Translation: " so bro when will we meet our Bhabhi?"

Manish:"Maybe after college. You can meet her when we leave"

Kabir:"Why then? It's almost lunch time. Call her here"

Manish:"I...(he realized something)

Ankit:"Don't tell me you don't have her number"(Manish nodded no)

Kabir:"What is this Manish? At least have your wife's phone number. Tell me how were you planning on reaching her when you both had to leave in the  evening"

Manish again looked stumped at his friends. He should have asked for her number. Now how will he meet her in the evening? She doesn't even know where he parked his bike.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do shower your votes and comments.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
111K 9.1K 19
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
640K 45.8K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...