Cold || Blindinnit+Winginnit...

Por Mitsuisverysus

DISCONTINUED The flames of the fire grew larger as it burn the wooden walls of a place called longstedschire... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

I'm very sorry

441 23 17
Por Mitsuisverysus

Hi I am this user's friend, I don't want to reveal informations of her since she told me she doesn't want her privacy getting invaded by anyone.
Look it might be confusing why I'm logged in to her wattpad account and that she says she wants her privacy, first; she gave me the password of this account when it was created, she told me that I should keep the password, and that she might give it to me if she gets too busy in her schoolworks.

Unfortunately she committed su!cide, just last night. I'm writing this while I'm crying by the way, so please don't mind some spelling mistakes and wrong grammars, my mind isn't working properly right now.

I logged into this account to specifically inform her followers and wattpad friends here that she's gone, this account will be unavailable and left as a memory of my dear friend. As for this book, I'll mark it discontinued, I apologize for the readers who are invested in my friends dsmp book, I can't continue it myself because she never told me to, I'm glad she made many people happy with her story, I'm very proud of her.

Please stay safe and have a great day, goodbye.
Apr 9, 2023

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

176K 3.9K 37
[This book is old and i mean old. I haven't thought of updating it at all. But I've decided to publicise it again just for the memories :) ] I Kin To...
88.5K 2.6K 19
Just some Sleepy Bois Inc. oneshots for ya. (just angst cause you know me, that one tommy angst writer-) I do take requests, and please give me reque...
167K 5.6K 24
"You can't be serious." "If you ever set foot in the Dream SMP, or any of its surrounding countries, you will be executed." "Why keep me here? Why no...
113K 3.3K 13
Angst | Ghostinnit / Phantommy | Ghostbur | Exile | SBI Exiled by his former best friend, taken from the only home he's ever known and living with h...