๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง เณƒโ€...

By misumitsuya

โYou have helped me see a flower blossom in the desert. You have inspired me to write you a love song everyda... More

โœง ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ (๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜) โœง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง

215 15 17
By misumitsuya

𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧
━ chapter ten ━

❝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.❞

---

THE Minagi household is as lively and cheerful as always, because of (Y/N)'s little brothers who seemed to just love being happy everyday. It's currently evening, and everyone had just finished dinner, and the family is just spending their time together.

However, for (Y/N), our lovely main heroine, even if the smiles of her brothers was something that she knew would always cheer her up, she couldn't bear to smile genuinely as she wanted herself to, as she looks at the phone in her hand, looking like she was waiting for a message or a call to arrive.

Kaoru, (Y/N)'s twin brother, was just playing with his youngest brother Yuzuru; tickling him and all, when he took notice of the silence of his twin sister who was just staring at her phone in her grasp, her face looking all worried.

(Y/N) is always smiling when she's in this house; she rarely frowns around her brothers, seeing that she thought it would be just disrespectful of her and rude to frown around her brothers, which were always the source of her energy to keep on going. But tonight, she seemed to be worrying about something—or someone, for her to look like this so much.

Smiling a little bit, Kaoru turned to Yuzuru, who was still trying to calm himself after he was attacked by Kaoru's tickles, before he spoke up in a gentle tone, "Yuzuru, could you play with Takeru over there? I'm just going to have a talk with (Y/N)-nee-chan. Is that okay? I will read you your favorite bedtime story later before you sleep." He said, and in an instant, Yuzuru's green eyes sparkled, knowing that bedtime stories narrated by Kaoru is always something so fun.

"Okay!~" 

Kaoru watched, as the little Yuzuru slowly stood up on his feet, staggering a little bit before he went waddling towards his older brother Takeru, who was just juggling a ball by his feet; seeing Yuzuru made Takeru to smile and immediately welcomed him to play with him. 

Seeing that Yuzuru has gone to play with Takeru, Kaoru took that to have a talk with his twin sister, wanting to know what she may be thinking about; worrying about something or someone. He's her twin and he's the one who's as well, helping around the house to take care of their younger brothers. Her burdens, are his burdens, too.

"—(Y/N)." He called, scooting over to his sister, who immediately snapped out from her deep thinking after hearing Kaoru calling her name. She turned, and saw her twin, looking at her with his eyes filled with worry and concern as he then spoke to her, "Are you okay? You've been all silent since dinner ended. Is there something on your mind?" He asked, and by that, he could see that (Y/N)'s expression softened, and Kaoru just knew that she was thankful that he asked.

"My, was I too obvious? I'm sorry." (Y/N) finally responded, her tone soft, but filled with worry that Kaoru didn't failed to notice. Her expression soon was filled with worry again as she took another glance at her phone, still expecting something; a Lime message or a call. "It's just. . It's been quite days since Tsuzuru-nii-san sent his last message. After that, he's not sending any messages after that nor calling. I don't know, but. . I'm just worried because he might be overworking himself again. Considering that he's now a scriptwriter of a theater company, and being an actor, too. We all know how hardworking he is to the point that he's forgetting to look after himself." She finished.

At the mention of their older brother Tsuzuru, Kaoru's face soon was filled with worry, just like (Y/N) has in her visage. "You're right, now you told me about it. . Nii-san hasn't sent us any short messages or calls. It's been quite weeks—or two, now, am I right?" He asked, and the female herself nodded, finding herself scrolling through her phone—her Lime conversation with Tsuzuru.

Ever since Tsuzuru has founded himself a place to fulfill his dreams as a scriptwriter and becoming an actor as well, he promised to both (Y/N) and Kaoru, the next eldest siblings after him, that he would be sending them updates from time to time so they wouldn't get worried about him, considering that out of everyone in the family, (Y/N) and Kaoru are the ones who always get worried.

But, just as what (Y/N) mentioned, Tsuzuru hasn't sent her nor Kaoru any messages of updates or calls for the last two weeks, and as worrywarts of the family, they couldn't just help but to hope that Tsuzuru is doing all right, whatever he may be doing right now.

Nii-san, you're pushing yourself again. . You're always like this, even when you're still here living with us; juggling between being a college freshman and doing part-time jobs to support our large family and helping mom and dad to lessen their burdens. If it weren't for us; me and Kaoru, you would continue on until you just collapse. . (Y/N) was in the verge of crying; those were the times when she has swore and promise that she and Kaoru will always help him out no matter what.

And realizing that she can't do anything right now other than hoping that Tsuzuru is doing all right—made (Y/N) to tear up.

Kaoru saw the littlest of tears at the corners of his sister's eyes, and he internally panicked; aside from the pain of knowing he won't be there to help Tsuzuru, the pain of seeing (Y/N), the only princess of the Minagi family, crying, Kaoru knew he had to do something. Because like everyone in the family, he loved seeing (Y/N) always smiling happily.

—"That's right. . !!" (Y/N) suddenly had turned to her twin after hearing him gasping out, and when she does, she's seeing him looking all hopeful and determined, along with these words, "How about contacting the general director of nii-san's theater company? You said that she's a very hardworking and kind person? I'm sure that by contacting her, we would know what nii-san is currently up to, and we wouldn't be worried."

Hoping that his suggestion would be something that (Y/N) would as well be hopeful about, Kaoru's smile faltered when he saw that (Y/N) still looked worried as she shook her head. "I might've said that, but, I don't have her contact in my list, so there's no way for us to contact her and know what's going on with nii-san right now. ." She trailed off, and once again, Kaoru had fell into his worried thoughts as the two of them thought about their hardworking older brother who would always overwork himself, to the point of his exhaustion and all.

Nii-san, I believe that you're a responsible person. Me and Kaoru knew that because you were the one who has been taking care of us ever since Tadoru-nii-san and Meguru-nii-san had left the household for their jobs. That's why. . even if me and Kaoru are so worried about you now, all we can do is to believe in you that you'll be going to be all right.

Raising her palms, Kaoru watched curiously then as (Y/N) soon patted her cheeks quite harshly, making him flinch, as if he was the one being slapped. "(Y-Y/N). . ?" He called out, and he was just surprised when the said female herself was now smiling, as if she wasn't all worried and upset a while ago about their brother.

". . Worrying and mulling over nii-san won't just do anything." (Y/N) said, as Kaoru listened to her intently, "While I'm still worried about Tsuzuru-nii-san, there's nothing we can do but to just hope that he's doing all right. And to believe that he's going to be all right. All we could do now is to do our jobs to lessen mom and dad's burdens to look after our brothers. That's why Tsuzuru-nii-san left this responsibility upon us, right?" She said, and Kaoru soon was infected with her determination that it made him to smile, realizing that not even worry, doubt, or sadness could brought (Y/N) down.

"You're right, let's do everything we can do to not make Tsuzuru-nii-san worried at us. And what we can do right now, is to prepare our brothers to go to bed." Kaoru replied with the smile of his own, and (Y/N) nodded, feeling nothing but determined ever before.

"Yup!"

Days later—two to be exact, and everything was still going fine, or so you thought.

You're not just an older sister taking care of many siblings at home along with Kaoru, your twin brother; you're as well, a high school student who's studying her best to get a scholarship for a university soon, and lessening your parents' burdens on raising their children up.

Today, it's currently dismissal and you're supposed to be at your club—Cooking and Baking Club now to do your club activities along with the rest of the members who joined. However—for some quite reasons, you're still inside of your classroom, seated upon your seat, doing the groupwork that is about due two days from now—the day after tomorrow, to be exact.

The groupwork is about a presentation of a project in your Home Economics class, and you so happened to be one of the leaders, considering that you are the Vice President of the Home Economics Club with Mitsuya as the President.

It was supposed to be a groupwork with the collaboration of all members and not only the leader, yet, it's not what it supposed to be that. You, the leader, is currently doing the groupwork all by yourself, with your members who were supposed to be there; helping you, brainstorming ideas with you, and inputting them in the project. Because your groupmates you see, were troublesome ones; it seems that fate has been quite cruel to you because not only you were still worrying about Tsuzuru not contacting you about how he's doing, but the fact that you had to do an entire groupwork all by yourself, with your groupmates being totally dependent on you, which something you really hated.

You were generally a kind, friendly, and approachable person who's open to everyone around you. However, there are few things that even you, a genuine kindhearted person, really disliked. And that is, when people are being dependent to someone, like you, just because they can do it by themselves. 

You really hated being lazy and people who are lazy; as someone who's working hard and studying hard for the sake of your parents and your siblings, you just found the idea of being lazy and lazing around, not your cup of tea.

To conclude everything, you're very stressed.

—"Ugh. ." You can't resist the groan grumbling out from your throat as you continued on doing your group's work, your face filled with frustration and stress; your eyebrows deeply knitted against each other, eyes filled with tiredness and exhaustion, your lips tugged down in a frown. Tsuzuru-nii-san haven't contacted me and Kaoru yet until now. I already have my hands full of worrying about nii-san and all, and now, I have to worry about this stupid project that I and my groupmates supposed to do together. It's not just called a 'groupwork' for nothing!

Along while you're doing your groupwork, you remembered telling some of your kohai about your absence for this afternoon's club. 

That's right. . I did told some of my kohai to relay the message to Kashima-san, my Vice President to look after everyone in the club for a while. . I can't bear to looked so stressed and frustrated in front of them. That's why. . until I finish this and get my load off my shoulders, I'm leaving everything to you, Kashima-san. I promise I will return your kindness and favor.

With that thought then, you focused everything you have; your time and energy and hardwork to finish this groupwork as soon as possible, to get this load off your shoulders. And everything was going all smoothly and fine, until you spotted a mistake on your groupwork—rather, your own work, which is an essay that is filled with all what your groupmates needed to say, or a script, as you thought of.

Seeing that little mistake usually didn't bothered you at all; you would only redo that part and continued on as if nothing happened. But, since you're all stressed today; from worrying about Tsuzuru's overall health and wellbeing and your groupmates being uncooperative and troublesome—you couldn't help but tear up in frustration as you stopped writing, clenching your hands at the top of your desk as you hung down your head in the same frustrated manner as well.

". . I just want this to get over with, but. . I can't just move on while being like this. ." You muttered to yourself, your stressed-filled green orbs staring down at the essay or script upon your desk, before you heaved out a heavy sigh, "I feel so tired. ." You again muttered, your eyes feeling strained and heavy, allowing you to heave out a yawn as a result, getting your eyes all teary at that.

Looking down at your work once again, a thought entered your mind. There's nothing bad for me to take a short nap for a while, right? Maybe after a well-deserved nap, I can continue on and finish this quickly. Seeing that taking a nap, as you thought, may help you to feel a little bit lighter, you nodded to yourself and proceeded to keep away your work for a while—putting it on the empty desk beside you so that you could use your desk to lay your head and take a nap.

"I'll do this once I wake up. . Just let me have a break for a while. ."

And as soon as you laid your arms upon the desk to act as the makeshift pillow for your head, you gently placed your head upon them and as soon as you did, you closed your eyes. And before you knew it, you were out in a light.

~ Home Economics Club: Sewing Club ~

Mitsuya was doing his club duties in his Sewing Club, accommodating everyone who needs his help. There aren't much things like projects that they need to do, but that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't have to do anything; in fact, Mitsuya hated it when there's nothing for him to do because he tends to get a little bit impatient because of that.

Being an older brother of two little girls and a delinquent in a gang, plus being a student and a club leader is already a routine for him to do in his daily life, and being used to that made him disliked doing nothing at all.

That's why currently, he's having everyone to just make simple embroideries for them to practice their sewing skills. Because of course, they're not just a part of Sewing Club for nothing, right?

Everything was going all right and smoothly, until he heard a knock on the door which gotten his attention. Mitsuya saw that it also had gotten everyone's attention as well, but he only turned to them with a smile as he stood up from his spot, "Leave it to me, just continue doing your work." He said, and as everyone complied, Mitsuya headed to the door and opened it, seeing the Vice President of the Cooking and Baking Club, Kashima.

"Kashima-san?" Mitsuya was genuinely confused, wondering why the Cooking and Baking Club's Vice President is here instead of the President, Minagi (Y/N) himself; during club hours every afternoon, (Y/N) would always come to drop by along with a few of her members to give everyone in the Sewing Club what they made for their club hours—in other words, distributing some pastries and treats. She would also stay there for a little while to talk to him and everyone as well.

That's why Mitsuya was just kind of confused and wondering why it wasn't (Y/N) who came, but her Vice President instead.

"Good afternoon, Mitsuya-kun. We've come to distribute these babies to you." Kashima said with a soft grin, holding him a tray which consisted of small cute paper bags with cute designs. It was just enough for everyone to have. 

Plastering a smile, Mitsuya took the tray from Kashima and faced the brunette-haired male, "Ah, thank you as always, Kashima-san. But, if I may ask, where is Minagi-san? Usually, she's the one who would be doing this, though. ." He trailed, asking Kashima before him, who then somehow looked worried and concerned for some reason, "Ah, that? Actually, Minagi-san left the club for me to handle it for her for the meantime. She's mentioned that she's finishing a group project, along with other activities as well, you see. That's why I was the one who did her job for today." He explained.

Now Mitsuya knew and understood why Kashima looked worried, and now he began to feel worried as well at the thought of a certain brown-haired, forest green-eyed female. "Is that so?" Worry began pooling inside his gut, his expression turning into a concerned one as he thought about (Y/N); for the time he has spent with the said female, Mitsuya has come to know that she's so hardworking that she would often push herself to her limits, ignoring herself as a result.

Minagi-san, don't tell me that you're pushing yourself again. . Why are you always pushing yourself to your limits and ignoring yourself? Really, one day, you would just collapse out of exhaustion at that rate. But Mitsuya didn't want that happening. (Y/N) is his Vice President in the Home Economics Club, and this club won't function with only him alone. He needs (Y/N) to support him and keep the club on going.

And as well, the thought of (Y/N) doing everything by herself, didn't just sit well for him.

"Mitsuya-kun?" 

Mitsuya snapped back to reality as Kashima called his name, and immediately, the said lilac-haired male merely smiled before turning around to face everyone inside. "Everyone, let's all take a break for a little while. The Cooking and Baking Club's Kashima-san came to distribute these. These are just enough for everyone of you, so you don't need to worry if you won't get one." He said, walking to the table in front of the room and placing the tray of goodies.

Mitsuya only watched as everyone thanked him and Kashima with a smile, before proceeding to get their own share and portion from the table, before returning back to their spots and have a lively conversation with each other, since it's break time, anyways.

"Thank you again, Kashima-san. Do tell everyone in the Cooking and Baking Club our thanks as well as always." Mitsuya said to the brunette-haired man who only grinned at him, giving him a thumbs-up. "Anytime, Mitsuya-kun! Anyways, I should be going back now, since we have to clean the club room and make sure to not leave anything in disorder to not burden Minagi-san any further."

The lilac-haired male only nodded at him and waved him goodbye, "Yeah, thanks for the great work." He said, and with that, Kashima left to go back to the Cooking and Baking Club room, before he closed the door and faced everyone else, only for him to receive some looks from his fellow Sewing Club members, as if they wanted to ask him something.

"Hm? What's up?" Mitsuya asked, and one member spoke up for everyone else, "Mitsuya-buchou, why is Minagi-buchou not around? I saw that Kashima-kun was the one who distributed these. . It just felt quite off to see Minagi-buchou not around because she'd always stay here for a little while to chat with us. ." She continued further, feeling concerned and worried as well for the female Minagi.

Walking towards his spot, Mitsuya answered her, "Minagi-san was finishing some activities and just as what Kashima-san mentioned, she was stuck on doing her group project, which is why she's not attending the Cooking and Baking Club today, considering that she's got her hands full with her activities." He said—and for some reason, everyone seemed to be looking at each other as if they had thought of a good idea, which made him to look at them, confused, "Hm? What's up?" He asked.

One member then took the initiative to voice out everyone's thoughts, as she shared it with them as well. "Mitsuya-buchou, please don't worry and go to Minagi-buchou! We can just continue our work and finish it before cleaning up the room so that you wouldn't have to worry about coming back to check up on it!" She said with a smile, her words surprising the lilac-haired male himself.

Another member had spoke up just as Mitsuya was about to say anything, "And—Mitsuya-buchou should go and help Minagi-buchou! We could see how you're worried and all, so we thought that Minagi-buchou would appreciate it if Mitsuya-buchou would be there to help her out!"

To say Mitsuya was surprised was an understatement; he couldn't believe that everyone in his Sewing Club are all urging him to go to (Y/N), something that he wanted to but he knew he couldn't, because he still has to look after the Sewing Club. But then, they just have to urge him to go on and see (Y/N), help her and even comfort her because they also happened to know that group work that Mitsuya mentioned to them; and—they just know how stressful it is, considering that it's an activity that needs the cooperation and collaboration of all group members.

"You guys. . But, are you sure?" Mitsuya appreciated their kindness and he was just glad that even if (Y/N) was not a part of their club—well technically quite a part of them, seeing as that she's the Vice President of the whole Home Economics Club—they were all caring for her, and it just made his heart warm.

Though, Mitsuya is as well, quite a worrywart, and he felt like, seeing (Y/N) instead would be selfish for him to do, instead of continuing his club work activities.

"Please don't worry, Mitsuya-buchou! Leave everything to us, we promise you that everything would not be out of hand, so you should go ahead and see Minagi-buchou." It was Yasuda, one of the club's active members. She was smiling along with everyone else, who were giving Mitsuya urging smiles—knowing that Mitsuya himself badly wanted to see (Y/N) and help her out.

At this point, Mitsuya had no options to refuse them, and he was just glad that it was at that so. Because he badly wanted to see (Y/N), help her, and comfort her as well. Because the moment Kashima told him about the reason why (Y/N) was not here today, Mitsuya knew that he had to stop herself form overworking and falling ill as a result; he needed to prevent that before it could happen.

"You all. . thank you." Everyone could see the relief and yearning upon their President's eyes, and they could only smile to themselves, seeing that the thought of (Y/N) was enough to make him like that—out of all the girls, Minagi (Y/N) was the only one who could manage to make Mitsuya Takashi like this. "Yasuda-san, I leave the club to you for the meantime. I know you already know the things to do and all, so." He said, and the said female herself saluted at him with a smile, "You got it, Mitsuya-buchou!"

At that, everyone watched as their President went to go and fix his things, before slinging his bag on his shoulders, and hastily made his way outside, but of course, not forgetting to close the door.

And as soon as he left, everyone broke out into smiles and laughter.

"Mitsuya-buchou is so obvious! I could see that since a while ago, he's been wanting to see Minagi-buchou immediately!"

"I know right? It's so cute of him to be like that!"

Facing them, Yasuda had a smile up on her face as she huffed, "Of course! Mitsuya-buchou and Minagi-buchou are needed to be together at all times to make sure that the Home Economics Club is going well." Is what she only said, yet, she knew that apart from that, Yasuda knew it wasn't just for club purposes she was referring to.

Of course, Minagi-buchou out of all the girls here is the only suitable one for Mitsuya-buchou, after all.

In all of his life, Mitsuya had never ran that fast before. He was very thankful for everyone in the Sewing Club who not only had urged him to go to (Y/N), but as well as he saw how they all cared for the kind and reliable Cooking and Baking Club President, and as well as the Home Economics Club Vice President.

Mitsuya was just glad that everyone here in this school seemed to be admiring (Y/N) so much, for them to care this extent for her.

It wasn't then soon enough when the lilac-haired male finally saw (Y/N)'s classroom. It's only beside his own classroom, so he wouldn't have to worry about anything at all. At that, Mitsuya soon founded himself opening the door to (Y/N)'s classroom, and once he slid it open, his lavender orbs scanned everything inside, trying to find a certain brown-haired female who may still be here, finishing all her activities and the groupwork that Kashima told him that she was finishing.

It was silent inside, as Mitsuya saw no people. It made his eyebrows to softly knit together, not sighting (Y/N) everywhere; unfortunately, he didn't know where the said female was sitting. "Minagi-san. . She's not here. ." He muttered to himself, about to turn around and leave, thinking that (Y/N) might be in the library instead, when his lavender orbs spotted a figure not far away from him, seated beside the windows at the third row, hunched over her desk, seemingly sleeping.

Curious, Mitsuya silently entered inside of the classroom, as well as closing the door behind him, before he made his way to where he saw a sleeping figure of a female was. And once he got nearer to the figure, his eyes widened at the sight of his one and only Vice President, Minagi (Y/N), all asleep, her face peaceful and silent.

"So you're here, huh. ." Mitsuya spoke softly, his eyes softening at the sight of the sleeping female; he had never seen (Y/N)'s sleeping face before, because they were not classmates, and that he knows that (Y/N) never sleeps at school. So—seeing her like this was a new sight.

Not wanting to wake the brunette-haired female up, Mitsuya then silently took a seat in front of (Y/N)'s, not wanting to leave her alone like this. Upon sitting, his eyes spotted (Y/N)'s stacked notebooks, and a stationary paper to which he recognized as an essay for her group project; he also had the same project as obviously, Mitsuya is in the same year as (Y/N), only that he's in a different class from hers.

The lilac-haired male took her work to see how she had progressed, and so far, upon seeing the contents; the words constructed nicely, accurately, and filled with knowledgeable information, Mitsuya's eyes widened. Her writing. . is so neat, and the way she construct each words to form sentences is so good. No wonder, you're one of the top students here, Minagi-san. He smiled, examining her work, until he saw some erasures at the latter part of her essay, and it just made Mitsuya to smile softly.

"You're really amazing, Minagi-san. ." Mitsuya muttered to himself—and to (Y/N) softly, his admiration for the female Minagi just growing bigger and bigger; he had been already admiring (Y/N) ever since he found out that she's an older sister to many siblings, just living a simple ordinary but happy life, being a top student, a leader in the club. He didn't realized that the girl right before him is someone so admirable.

Mitsuya knew that she wasn't finished yet and that there's still two parts of the essay she needed to do in order for her to finish. But—upon seeing the peaceful expression upon her face, Mitsuya softened his features as he smiled, reaching a hand and softly brushing his fingers on (Y/N)'s soft cheek that made her to hum softly, an action which made Mitsuya to just. . melt.

". . Sleep well, Minagi-san. Let me do the rest for you; you've done a great job today."

~

For once ever since for the past few days where you have been stressed because of your brother Tsuzuru not contacting you nor Kaoru and being frustrated because of your groupwork that you did by yourself—you felt so refreshed and energized.

All you need after all, is a nap.

Feeling yourself all energized and ready to continue on your day, you slowly rose your head up from your desk, before you proceeded to stretched your arms after it cushioned your head for a little while. Along with that came a satisfied and contented hum after you took your well-deserved rest you actually needed—and feeling its relief after being used as a pillow for your head.

I feel so refreshed. . Even if it's just for a little while, I managed to have a great rest. With that thought in mind, your lips finally curled up in a smile; ever since you came to school today—rather, ever since Tsuzuru hasn't been contacting you and Kaoru, you were nothing but worried and concerned for his wellbeing, that it gradually affected your school activities as well. 

During those times, you found no reason to smile at all.

And now, you felt all energized again, that you could finally smile again.

—"Alright, I should continue my work and talk to Kashima-kun. ." You were about to take your work and continued it until you finished it today, when you saw nothing placed at the top of the desk beside yours. You stared at the empty desk for a while, before panic settled in you as you realized that your groupwork has gone, and you don't know the reason why; who have taken it, did you misplaced it—questions like that, had been flooding your mind.

Did someone from my group took it? Or did I misplaced it? Oh no. . I'm not yet done and I have to finish it today so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it later. . !!

Just as you were about to stand from your seat to look all around your classroom if you had misplaced it, a certain male with lilac locks and lavender eyes was caught in your vision. Your green hues widened as you somehow founded yourself calming down.

". . Mitsuya-kun?"

You were staring at Mitsuya before you, looking all serene as he held what seems to be your notebooks, before he shifted his lavender-colored orbs from your work to your figure. Then he smiled, "Hey, Minagi-san. Have you slept well?" That was what he greeted you as soon as he saw you looking at him, eye widened; and now, you're wondering if you're just hallucinating because you just woke up from your nap and all, but when you subtly pinched your arm under your desk, you flinched in pain—and that was what it took you to know that you're not hallucinating.

Mitsuya is indeed here, sitting before you as he looked at your work.

"Why. . you're here. . It's still. . club hours, right?" You were loss at words at what you wanted to say to him, but Mitsuya seemed to understand you as he smiled, placing your notebooks and your stationary that consists of your essay, on your desk, all the while he's answering you, "Your Vice President, Kashima-san had dropped by the Sewing Club. You already know what did he dropped off. I and the rest of the Sewing Club were just wonderin' where you are, and there he told us that you've been doing your activities and, this group work that you should be doing with your groupmates, not by yourself." He said.

You flinched at the last part of his statement when he said 'group work that you should be doing with your groupmates, not by yourself'. You felt no reason to lie to him for that, since from the beginning, it was you, who's doing this project alone without your groupmates helping you.

"—Everyone urged me to come here and here I am. But, you were sleeping when I came here, so while you're resting, I helped you on your groupwork." Mitsuya furthermore added, and your eyes widened at that as you looked at him, your brows knitted together; once again, Mitsuya's helping you and here you are, stressing and overthinking things that made you feel all not so alright.

"T-That's. . Please, you don't have to finish it all, Mitsuya-kun. I can finish it fine since I've already taken a nap, anyway. You should go back to your club and—"

You were just silenced, and the words coming out from your mouth was cut off when you felt something warm softly placed upon your lips. You only stared at the lilac-haired male before you, surprised, because his finger was on your lips as he smiled, his voice all soft but velvety, "Shh, rest assured now princess. I told you that I helped you on that, right? I could see you were tired and stressed, so I finished it now for you. I don't want to see my fellow club leader getting all stressed, yeah?"

Aside from feeling flustered and embarrassed that Mitsuya called you 'princess' and emphasized the word 'my' when he referred to you as his fellow club leader—you felt nothing but touched and warmth from Mitsuya's never-ending kindness to you.

"Mitsuya-kun. . hic. . T-Thank you. . You don't know—hic, how much. . I. ."

Mitsuya's downturned eyes widened upon the sight of you shedding few tears as you looked at him emotionally. "M-Minagi-san?" He was going to panic and all, when he realized one thing; he hasn't seen you crying over anything else, so seeing you crying with his eyes for the first time made him to soften the shocked look upon your face before he softly muttered, ". . So you're that stressed, huh? I'm sorry. ." He said, all the while he was gently wiping the tears streaming down from your eyes, making sure to wipe it all off because Mitsuya hated seeing you all sad and crying.

You felt quite embarrassed deep inside that you just have to cry like this in front of Mitsuya, but at the same time, you were relieved and you felt so happy that it was him, who's before you and not anyone else. 

When you finally have no more tears to cry out, you quickly fixed yourself, but not managing to hide the redness in your eyes because of how much you just have to cry; out of stress and worry. You were still sniffling, but you now managed to calm yourself as you looked at the smiling Mitsuya before you and smiled, ". . I'm sorry for that, Mitsuya-kun. . I just—I just felt so touched that. . you're here. ." Your cheeks burned red as you said that, not aware of the soft eyes Mitsuya is giving you.

"Mhm, it's all right, Minagi-san. In fact, I'm happy that you trusted me enough for you to cry like that." He said, genuinely feeling warm inside because of how you chose to cry before him, telling him how much you trust him.

Seeing as that since Mitsuya has come all the way here to just help you out, you have the reason to tell him at least, what happened to you for the past few days. "Thank you. . Actually, I can manage these fine, but. . as you can see, my groupmates were all useless and were dependent on me. What more is that. . they're troublemakers." You started, your expression lost, "That's why even if I felt frustrated that they're not cooperating with me, I can't do anything about it because I might just get myself into trouble. ."

Mitsuya was just listening to you, keeping his ears sharp to hear everything he needs to know. And heck, once you told him one of your reason why you're stressed—Mitsuya felt like he has to lecture those thugs a lesson to not be lazy and—trouble you.

"—And, not only that. My older brother Tsuzuru, he hasn't been sending me nor my twin brother Kaoru, Lime messages or calls." You continued, your eyebrows furrowing at the thought of your older brother Tsuzuru. "Ever since he has become a scriptwriter and an actor in Mankai Company, we've been in contact with each other to make sure that Tsuzuru-nii-san is doing all right, considering that he tends to push himself too far whenever he works on something. That's why, I'm just so worried when he hasn't contacted me and Kaoru, so worried that it has affected on how I do these. ." You finished, referring to your school activities and your group project.

Now Mitsuya understood why you just have to cry out earlier, and he understands you just fine; as someone who also has the responsibility to look after his younger sisters, plus juggling between being a student and a club leader and being a delinquent and a gang member—Mitsuya understood that having one problem like for example, about his sisters if they ever get sick, he too, tend to overwork himself and worry, to the point that he's ignoring himself.

And that's the reason why Mitsuya understands you better than anyone else.

". . Thank you for trusting me again to tell your problems, Minagi-san." Mitsuya spoke softly, and as you looked at him, his smiling face is what greeted you. "As someone who also has responsibilities over to my sisters, and juggling them along in being a student and a gang member, I understand how you're feeling right now, Minagi-san."

You were only listening to him silently as Mitsuya continued on, along with his arm outstretched, his palm settling above your head, which made your cheeks to warm up as you looked at him, surprised, "M-Mitsuya-kun. . ?" 

Then he grinned, "There's no use if you would just worry about him. Although I understand your reason why and all, but just think of it, Minagi-san. You said that his troupe is currently having rehearsals to their first-ever play, right? Maybe Tsuzuru-san is doing his hardest work to make it the best out of the rest, so you would enjoy it and love it. Because that's what older brothers do when they want to make their younger siblings happy, after all." Mitsuya opened his eyes, his eyes filled with nothing but warmth and reassurance as they bore through your green ones.

"As for your groupwork, I also kinda feel frustrated along the fact that they're completely dependent on you, burdening you further. But, that's why I helped you, because I don't want you to burden yourself furthermore while worrying for Tsuzuru-san. You have done your part already, so whether it's a groupwork or not, what's important is that you've done what you can." He said, before his lips curled up in a wry smile, "It's their fault at the end, so. Since you're now finished, take your deserved rest, yeah? I'd want my Vice President to stay by my side still, after all."

You almost have to turn red upon Mitsuya's words; smooth and convincing, and how he just managed to make your inner turmoiling feelings calm down just by that—but still, the fact that your groupmates are still troublesome kids who may do something, still remains, and it's worrying you.

"But. . A-Are you sure is that okay? I don't want myself to be. ." Before you could even continue your statement, Mitsuya gently thumped your head with his fist, and your lips formed into an unintentional pout, questioning why would he do that. "Mitsuya-kun. ."

The said lilac-haired male founded you cute and endearing that Mitsuya couldn't resist himself from laughing softly, as he sighed softly, "You little dummy. That's why I'm here, right? Did you already forgot that I'm a Toman delinquent, hm? I'm one of the captains there and I can say that I'm quite strong. I can protect you whatever happens—no, I will protect you no matter what, so don't worry and just do your own part, Minagi-san." He said with a tone that sounds so reassuring, the most reassuring tone accompanied by words of reassurance as well.

"Mitsuya-kun. ."

Really, you're not going to be surprised when one day, you would just find yourself falling for Mitsuya. Why not? Because he's like the most ideal man everyone would love to have by their sides, and right now, you have him.

You felt your eyes stinging again with tears as you looked at Mitsuya, but this time, you were smiling. "Thank you, Mitsuya-kun. . You have been nothing to me but kind. I'm really glad that I got to talk this out with someone who's you, Mitsuya-kun. ." You spoke in such tone that tickled Mitsuya's heart—unknown to you, however. "I'd want to return this favor to you someday." You added.

Although you were smiling, the tears adorning your face was something Mitsuya didn't want to see; it's not like he finds you ridiculous as you cry—because in his mind, he thought that you still looked so beautiful anyway, but, Mitsuya just thought a smile fits your face better.

"Really now, we both have a lot of favors we need to return to each other now." Mitsuya founded himself saying, along with a smile as he once again, reached his hand and cupped your cheek, wiping his thumb to clear out the tears from your eyes—and he just kept his hand on your cheek, just in case you might cry again. "A smile suits a princess like you better, Minagi-san."

And, only I can see you crying like this, because I'm the only one who can comfort you like this. Mitsuya added in his mind, no intention of telling you that because you might just get too flustered and embarrassed once he says that, yet, he didn't mind it as long as it's him who will make those damn cute hues flushing your cheeks.

But, even so, even if Mitsuya didn't said any of his words pertaining to you that he was thinking in his mind—in his eyes, you still appeared quite flustered and embarrassed as Mitsuya kept his warm hand holding your cheek as if he's holding a precious treasure in his hand. But—the fluster and embarrassment in you was melted, all because of Mitsuya's warmth that made you to unconsciously reach your hand and touched his larger one, pressing it against your cheek even more as you smiled happily in content.

Mitsuya rarely get embarrassed because he's always the calm, cool, and matured person he always is. But this, you, who just completely leaned on his hand like an adorable cat snuggling to someone's warm hand, and you yourself—Mitsuya decided that you would be the only one he will allow himself to act like this.

The sunset rays from the windows entering the empty classroom that only you and Mitsuya are in, it's just like one of the most magical moments in life you know you have to treasure.

As long as I got you, then everything would be fine. I, would be fine.

***

Few days later, everything was like in favor of you; if fate was being cruel to you for the past few days, lately, it seems that fate has been spoiling you with nothing but good things you didn't know you deserve, but glad you did.

Firstly, as you approached your teacher regarding your situation in your group project; you finishing it by yourself while your groupmates were unreliable and dependent on you, Mitsuya was there, as he promised to help you out and protect you, because your groupmates ended up getting upset that they failed this project and almost lashed out on you.

But because Mitsuya was there and that he showed them what will happen if they mess with you—they hastily apologized and got themselves dropping out of the school instead. They knew better than to mess up with you, because doing that means, they're also messing up with Mitsuya Takashi of Tokyo Manji Gang, and the whole gang who literally is in your affiliation.

And lastly—the fact that Tsuzuru finally contacted you and Kaoru made everything in you that you previously felt as a burden, have been lifted up from you, allowing you to breathe more easily; he explained that he was just doing his best to rehearse and help out his fellow Spring Troupe members, as well as juggling that along with him, being a college freshman in Yosei University.

Tsuzuru felt bad that he hasn't contacted you nor Kaoru, when he promised that he wouldn't want to worry you two. But, he was just glad that you and Kaoru were only looking out for him, and that you care for him so much.

And the fact that you have Mitsuya by your side—he knew that you had found someone you could have by your side.

It's just a lovely afternoon, and today, you're with Mitsuya at a supermarket, after finishing your classes; before that though, of course, you finished your club activities—and everyone were just happy that you're back to them. You two also had went to meet up with your school friends; Baji, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Hakkai, Takemichi, and Hinata, having some time together before you and Mitsuya to go on ahead now.

Well, Mitsuya was supposed to go home after that, but after you told him that you'd be going to the supermarket to buy groceries for your home, Mitsuya thought to buy groceries as well for his own as well; although he really do needs to do grocery shopping, he just took this as a perfect opportunity to go with you.

He just didn't want to part ways with you yet.

Both of you were just picking up what you need for your groceries, and as you were having a lighthearted conversation with him, Mitsuya founded himself smiling as well, just silently enjoying this moment with you.

Ever since everything has been resolved; with Tsuzuru and your groupmates, you were now back to your original self—rather, becoming more smiley, energetic, and cheerful. A slight contrast to your modest and gentle persona, but Mitsuya wasn't complaining—because as long as you're happy, then that's enough for him.

—"I'm really so thankful for you, Mitsuya-kun. If it weren't for you, I might not be able to feel happy and lighter as I am right now; you helped me resolve that problem regarding my groupmates and even staying by my side that time."

You just have to thank the lilac-haired male again, because a simple words of 'thank you' isn't enough; you wanted to thank Mitsuya more, but you have no idea what could be the best idea to show your appreciation to him.

But little did you know, seeing you smiling is more than enough for Mitsuya himself.

"You're welcome, to be honest, you don't need to thank me over and over again, Minagi-san. As long as you're all right now, I'm just glad that I helped you and all." Mitsuya replied, the basket in his arms as he picked some boxed fruit-milk drinks for both Luna and Mana, who had been bugging him to buy them for a while now. He was just glad he remembered buying them today, or else, he would have to be forced to play as a 'prince' by his sisters later on during their play time with each other.

You picked one last box of assorted biscuits, before you and Mitsuya now began heading to the counter to pay everything for what you bought. And then you remembered something. "Oh that's right, Mitsuya-kun." Calling his name made the said lilac-haired male to turn to you, waiting for you to continue on, "What is it, Minagi-san?"

As you two wait in line, you turned to look up at Mitsuya and smiled, "I'll be visiting Tsuzuru-nii-san this weekend along with Kaoru. We would be making him, and everyone in his theater company some homemade foods for them. I promised that I would be visiting them, after all." You started, before you two advanced after the person in front of you were now paying for his purchases.

"It would be great if Mitsuya-kun would come as well. I'm sure my brother would love to talk to you more." You added, your smile growing slightly sheepish as you anticipatedly wait for Mitsuya's answer; you'd really want him to come with you, because aside that your brother and everyone has taken likening of him—due to his kind and friendly nature in spite of him being a delinquent, you just wanted to be with him in some other days.

It's clear in his eyes that Mitsuya felt warm and touched that you wanted him to go with you and see everyone in Mankai Company again. But—being the kindhearted (green flag) man he is, Mitsuya didn't just want to immediately agree without knowing if it's really all right.

"Are you sure? Is it really all right for me to go with you? I mean—I don't have any plans for this weekend, so I would love to go with you, but—wouldn't you want to spend it with them instead? Since we often see each other almost everyday, after all. ." Mitsuya trailed, him advancing forward as you now placed everything you picked, and placed it on the counter for the lady behind the cashier to check them out.

After emptying your basket and putting it at the basket holder beside you, you turned to Mitsuya with a smile that he knew, he wouldn't want to refuse you, never

"I just know that it would be more fun if Mitsuya-kun would come. I'm always having such a great time with you, and with you being there, I'm sure I'll be having more fun, so does everyone."

With that said; your smile and your heartwarming words, how could Mitsuya refuse?— With a smile that had then curled up on his lips, he reached his hand out for your cheek and gently poked his finger on it, feeling your soft and squishy cheek.

"If that's what the princess wants, I would be more glad to accept it."

You just laughed at the way Mitsuya spoke like a prince complying to his princess's wishes, and as the two of you shared smiles together, one that tells everyone that how much you two enjoyed each other's presences—little did you and Mitsuya know, a little girl kept her eyes upon your figures, sparkles of admiration present as she held her mother's hand tightly.

The sight was just sweet and like a fairy tale one, that the girl can't just stop but to tug her mother's hand and smiled happily at her, "Mommy mommy, look! A princess and a prince!" She was pointing at you and Mitsuya, who were still talking with smiles on your faces as you now waited for your items to be bagged by the bagger, while Mitsuya himself was now paying for his purchases.

"They're just like you mommy, and daddy; they're smiling and happy! I'd want to be like them too when I grow up!"

The woman, who was just waiting on the same line you and Mitsuya are in, saw that indeed, you two are sharing a sweet, lighthearted moments that made her daughter to admire you two, without even knowing your identities.

Nonetheless, it made her to smile softly and gently as well, seeing that in the future, you and Mitsuya would have the perfect and ideal love story one could ever have.

". . You're right, sweetie. A prince and his princess in their fairy tale love story."

Sumi

Mitsuya Takashi, everyone. 

 It's not obvious that I really love him, right. . ? (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠) Just joking—I love him so much he's just the greenest out of all green flags and I'm glad that he's my favorite among the rest! ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡ I love everyone in Tokyo Revengers, but Mitsuya had my heart fully captured in his (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

 I was listening to Silent Sanctuary's song ❝Bumalik ka na Sa'kin❞, if you know, you know. It's Mitsuya's theme song for Pipinos who love him (⁠*⁠'⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠) That's why, while I was writing this, I was all smiles and I can't just stop writing the words that I feel for Mitsuya (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) 

When you love a character whom you're writing for, it's just you're like writing a love letter to them, but for me, I'm writing you a story that would be the most sweetest and fluffiest Mitsuya Fanfiction you've ever read (⁠*⁠'⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠) 

 I really love how this chapter turned out, so for my fellow Mitsuya lovers, I hope you enjoyed reading this! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) 

 Have a great day, afternoon, night mga mahal ko! ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
811K 37.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
519K 11K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.