His Obsession ( Greek God Apo...

By apollowife7777

Cordelia has learnt many things throughout her demigod life . One of the most important one in her life was :... More

The starting of everything unusual in our life
The first meeting
You are a what Mum ?!
Arrival
Happy Valentine Day
Asthetics
Aesthetic 2
A little sneak by Gods and First Day at Camp
Mr D and Hermes Cabin
A/N - Its my birthday
The Prophecy
Start of the Quest
He is actually real ! Alexios !
Anaklusmos ! And who is she ?
Furies and Meeting her

Tour and Family

2.3K 47 6
By apollowife7777

Cordelia Pov

Everything went well in Hermes cabin then Annabeth took me and Percy for a tour of Camp.

We saw the volleyball court , arena , lava volcano . Then we came across The cabins . They were in a U shape . We both went across all of them .

Then Annabeth started giving us the explanation .

"Thats the cabin of Dionysus . Thats the cabin of Athena - " " Can we try to see which cabins are these by our brain and then tell you and then you right us . K ? " Percy asked her " Yep sure . " She answered .

There were two cabins in the front of us . One was of colour blue and second one was made with peacock feather . "Zeus and Hera ? " I asked .

She nodded her head in yes . Then we looked around and saw a Shiny cabin . Percy asked " Apollo and thats Artemis ?" He said while point at respective cabin . "Yes " was her answer . I mean the Cabin Apollo was shining so brightly that I thought people will become blind while looking at it .

Suddenly a voice from behind came " Mom! Percy ! " I turned around and saw ......... WILL . "Hi Will !" I said enthusiastically.

  I heard a murmuring from Percy like .... Again didn't call me uncle . If Delia is Mom I should be uncle kind of type something . I snickered. 

"Are you showing them around Annabeth ?" Will asked but Annabeth had a question of her own . " Why are you calling her Mom ?" Will face scrunched up a bit . "Is it wrong to call you Mum ?" He asked while looking at me .

"Nope not at all and you can also call Percy Uncle you know ...... If you want to ....." I said . Aish little kid looking at me with those Damn Puppy dog eyes . How am I supposed to resist ?

"Uncle Percy! " He said while grinning . Percy too grinned at him .

Just looking at Annabeth face I knew she found it weird but .. Who cares ? Not me . " Continued please Annabeth "

" Anyway lets move on thats - " Annabeth tried to say but Will said in between " Thats cabin 1 Zeus , and thats cabin 2 Hera - " and then he started to tell us all .

Then He at last pointed towards the cabin 3 . I really don't know why but I got a feeling that I know this cabin and I sneaked inside it and so did Percy . OH ! The sweet smell of ocean and montauk. 

Suddenly I was pulled back . " If I were you I wouldn't even try that . " It was Annabeth .

"Why its not like he will burn me to crisp ." Percy stated . I guess he liked the feeling . I did too . I loved it .

Then we got the whole view of the camp and we came back to cabin .

I looked around the cabin before entering when a voice from behind said " Aah a newbie ! " " Leave them alone Clarisse " Annabeth said with a glare .

" You are daughter of Ares aren't you ? " I just spitted out . Without a thought . What if she is daughter of some other god or goddess .

" Yeah , How did you know ? " She asked me rather roughly if you ask me .

"Well you have a cruel facial expression no offence but your eyes hold the will to fight but also warmth . Not even the dangerous of all man cannot have heart . You know and well just get it " Me and Percy said together . Since when he became that wise ? I thought I was the wiser one .

"Hmmm I guess we will leave this ceremony today but don't take it as though we like you  and we don't have warmth in our eyes ....... Huh What's your name ? Both of you ." She said rudely . But I know how she really is .
Maybe .

I can be wrong .

Then I along with Percy were dragged to La ke by Mr. Sunshine . It was beautiful place .

Then Will smiled at me and  asked" Can you sing a song ?"

Ummmm " Which song should I sing?"
Hmmm I need to show mom is dead . A sad good song . Yep . Memories . and then I started singing ...................

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost
When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop (ooh, yeah)
Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark
I'll carry these torches for ya that you know I'll never drop, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got (oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through (no, no)
Toast to the ones here today (ayy)
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (ayy)
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo (ooh, yeah)
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, doh, doh
Memories bring back, memories bring back you.

Percy also started singing it with me in middle and in the end well both of us had tears in our eyes . They were not fake but genuine . All along we had to go through Gabe . Where was our Godly father all along ? Couldn't he have just blasted that idiot long time ago .

There might be a reason maybe .

Then my train was broken down by a little hand rubbing on my skin . I looked to see it was Will.  He said " Don't cry Mumma ! " and then wiped Percy tear too and said " Don't cry Uncle " I hugged him tight and then Percy too hugged us .

I looked a little above from hug as I remembered about Annabeth . She stood there smiling and then said " May your little family be like this only.  " Then she murmured something like don't let them break like my family .

After all this day I was tired and went to Cabin to sleep . I guess I have waited a lot to see that Hot guy from dream again .......

Then I slept .

A/N

Hey ! Guys long time no see . My school have started and soon my exams will also start. 

Sorry if you didn't liked this chapter . But I hope you like it. 

Love ,
Appy 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.2K 45
thank you for 61k reads 🙏 "I dare you to ask Poseidon out." That was too much for Athena. But if she doesn't do it... eternal annoyance from Aphro...
280K 10.1K 64
*Complete* 130,000+ words 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 It started with an obsession. No matter what anyone could say, I was one of the biggest fans anyone could g...
32.1K 562 14
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are getting older. They just turned 18 and are ready to leave the sanctuary provided by Camp Half Blood. The only pr...
15.1K 483 32
Queen Sally is shocked when instead of one heir, she has twin boys. Unfortunately, ancient law states that the royal family can only have one male of...