One Piece (Male Reader Insert)

By YourMother72

(Y/N) (L/N) has always been treated like a monster. It could be because he ate something called a Devil Fruit... More

I- Gravebone Island
II- The Man with a Devil
III- Straw Hats
IV- Dark Past
V- Trust
VI- Clones
VII- Alabasta
VIII- The Gathering Storm
IX- Journey Through the Desert
X- Rainbase
XI- Captured
XII- Escape the Casino
XIII- Alubarna
XIV- (Y/N) vs. Ms. Obon
XV- Strange How Hard It Rains Now
XVI- Farewells
XVII- The Falling Ship
XVIII- Jaya
XIX- Noland the Liar
XX- To the Sky Island
XXI- The Sky Ocean
XXII- Skypiea
XXIII - Upper Yard
XXIV- The Battle Begins
XXV- (Y/N) vs. Xeren
XXVI- Battlefield
XXVII- A Miserable Existence
XXVIII- Rubber Is a God's Worst Enemy
XXIX- Reach
XXX- Back to the Sea
XXXI- The Long Island
XXXII- Groggy Ring
XXXIII- And Lo, An Admiral Shall Come!
XXXIV- Water 7
XXXV- The Straw Hat Fall Out
XXXVI- Captain
XXXVII- Wanted
XXXVIII- Assassins of the Government
XXXIX- Aqua Laguna
XL- On the Sea Train
XLI- Enies Lobby
XLII- The Break-In
XLIII- Live
XLIV- (Y/N) vs. Tsutsumi
XLVI- Rescue Robin!!
XLVII- No Escape
XLVIII- A Crewmate's Sacrifice
XLIX- Family Matters
L- New Bounties
LI- The New Crewmate
LII- Apology
LIII- Living Skeleton
LIV- Thriller Bark
LV- Big Ass Ship
LVI- Shadow Shenanigans
LVII- Monster Mash
LVIII- (Y/N) & Robin vs. Draqula
LIX- Group Fight
LX- Is This Damn Fight Finally Over?
LXI- After All Is Said and Done
LXII- Flying Fish Riders
LXIII- Sabaody Archipelago
LXIV- The Most Satisfying Punch Ever
LXV- Legacy of the Pirate King
LXVI- Eradicated
LXVII- Imprisoned
LXVIII- Impel Down Great Escape
LXIX- Thank You
LXX- Marineford
LXXI- Summit War
LXXII- Into the Plaza
LXXIII- Death
LXXIV- Escaping the War
LXXV- Aftermath
LXXVI- Let Us Meet Again Soon
LXXVII- Two Years Later...
LXXVIII- Under the Sea
LXXIX- Darling It's Better Down Where It's Wetter
LXXX- Fish-Man Island
LXXXI- Himbei
LXXXII- Down Go the Fodder Fish-Men
LXXXIII- (Y/N) vs. Kenji
LXXXIV- Towards the Sun
LXXXV- New World
LXXXVI- Punk Hazard
LXXXVII- Hot and Cold
LXXXVIII- The Confusing Body-Swapping Event
LXXXIX- Pirate Alliance
XC- Mad Scientist
XCI- Raising Some Hell
XCII- Stay Off Drugs, Kids!
XCIII- Hangovers and Alliances

XLV- Thunder God's Fury

3.4K 150 24
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) was thrusted through the wall and into the hallway behind said wall. A window was in that hallway where it ended.

The tentacle disappeared as Tsutsumi walked out of the hole. She pulled out the key from between her breasts and looked at it.

Tsutsumi: Hm. Guess this is useless now.

Just then, (Y/N) stood up and punched her in the chest with a storm-infused fist.

Tsutsumi coughed up blood and fell to the ground. Her eyes were wide in shock.

(Y/N) was panting as blood dropped on the ground from the wound in his chest.

(Y/N): I'm not done yet.

Tsutsumi growled.

Tsutsumi: Shave.

She disappeared. (Y/N) didn't move a muslce.

The blonde haired woman appeared behind him, her finger thrusting out to (Y/N)'s back.

The (S/C) skinned male turned and grabbed her arm, glaring at her.

(Y/N): I don't have time for anymore games. Robin needs me.

Tsutsumi: You're never seeing her again.

She held up her other hand, palm out.

Tsutsumi: Tenta-Wrap: Noose.

A single, skinny tentacle shot out of her body, wrapping around (Y/N)'s neck. He was picked up off of the ground and held in the air.

The pirate clutched at his neck, choking. His legs moved around furiously.

Tsutsumi began to punch him over and over again, laughing all the while.

Another flashback hit (Y/N). He was chained against the wall, and his father kept hitting him with brass knuckles. He had screamed and screamed in pain that day.

(Y/N) felt his eyes getting wet. Whether that was from the memory or the asphyxiation, he didn't know.

He heard the devil's laughter loud and clear now. That's all there was. Just laughter.

(Y/N)'s eyes fell on Tsutsumi. In his mind, he saw her transform into his father. The cruel dark eyes that he had and the (H/C) hair that (Y/N) had inherited from him.

The devil's laughter got louder and louder. (Y/N) roared at the top of his lungs, his anger flaring greatly.

Black wispy smoke began to emerge from his body. The tentacle around his neck began to shake.

Tsutsumi stopped her relentless assault, staring at the smoke in confusion.

That's when (Y/N) realized what was happening. The devil was trying to take over. He couldn't have that happen. Not here, and not when he needed to get to Robin as fast as possible!

The tentacle had loosened its grip around (Y/N)'s neck as it shook. He could breathe again though just barely.

The devil continued to laugh. (Y/N) shook his head. Swirling wind began to surround his body. The tentacle was cut by the wind, allowing (Y/N) to fall to the floor.

The male grabbed his head, shaking his head harder. He couldn't allow the devil to take over, not even to aid him in defeating Tsutsumi.

(Y/N): STOP IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Tsutsumi raised an eyebrow. She put her foot on the male's head and slammed it into the ground. The wind disappeared, but the black smoke remained.

Tsutsumi: What's this? Having a mental breakdown? Or is it the devil that's sealed inside you? I've researched all of you, you know. How can you hope to rescue Nico Robin is your fighting your own demons instead of me?

She had a sadistic grin on her face as she laughed.

(Y/N) gripped the cracked floor at the sound of Robin's name. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth.

(Y/N): Robin... She needs me... I need her... I won't let...you or the devil separate us...

Tsutsumi tilted her head to the side.

Tsutsumi: Stupid fool. It's useless! The only way you'll be able to beat me is if you use the devil's powers!

She took her foot off and raised her fist up high in the air, using Iron Body to make her muscles harder.

As she brought it down on (Y/N)'s head, the male shouted as he shot upwards, grabbing Tsutsumi's hand and pointing his finger at her chest.

(Y/N): Lightning Shot Barrage!!!

Multiple quick bolts of lightning shot out of his finger, piercing Tsutsumi.

She shrieked as she stumbled backwards. (Y/N) stepped back and thrust out his palms.

(Y/N): Tempest Jet Blast!!

A blast of sharp wind hit Tsutsumi straight in the chest and sent her flying through the wall behind her.

The (H/C) haired male could still hear the devil's faint whisperings, but the black smoke was beginning to recede.

(Y/N): I don't have time for you!! Robin's the only thing that matters right now! I don't need the devil's powers to beat you... I can do it myself.

He jumped through the hole in the wall and into the next room.

Zoro: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N) stared in surprise when he saw Zoro and Sogeking in the room. Kaku and Jabra stood behind them in their man-beast forms.

(Y/N): Oh, hey!

Seeing the two Straw Hats finally got the devil to stop its whisperings.

(Y/N) noticed the two CP9 agents in the back. He raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): A wolf and a giraffe? Hmm...

Sogeking: Perfect timing, (Y/N)! Get Zoro to stop using me as weapon!

(Y/N) saw that Zoro was holding Sogeking up and that the two were handcuffed together.

(Y/N): I'm not going to ask.

Zoro: I was inspired by you using me as a water back in Water 7.

Sogeking: Damn you, (Y/N)!

Kaku: Hey, don't forget about us!

Jabra: That's right! We'll kick all of your asses!

Just then, (Y/N) was kicked in the face by Tsutsumi. He flew into the ground.

Zoro: What?! How'd she hit (Y/N)?!

Jabra: <smirking> Tsutsumi-san can use a power called Haki. It can even hit Logia fruit users!

Tsutsumi: Don't give away my secrets, you nincompoop!!

Jabra: <scared> Ahh! S-Sorry, Tsutsumi-san!

(Y/N) stood up, wiping his bleeding face. He glared at his opponent.

(Y/N): How are you so durable?!

Tsutsumi: I'd ask the same of you!

The two charged at each other, fighting and exchanging blows.

Sogeking: Whoa.

Kaku and Jabra both jumped at Zoro and Sogeking.

Kaku: Focus on your own fight!!

Suddenly, the walls came crashing down. A giant creature roared as it burst into the room, shocking everyone.

(Y/N): What the hell is that thing?!!

Tsutsumi: A monster?!

The creature started attacking Zoro and Sogeking who ran away from it.

Sogeking: ARGHH!!! Stop it!!!

(Y/N): Wait, look at the hat on its head!! That's Chopper's!!

Zoro: What?! Is that really Chopper?! Why doesn't he recognize us?!

Sogeking: I don't know, but it has to be Chopper!! Who else has horns and a hat like that?!

Chopper started panting. Blood ran from his mouth.

(Y/N): Is he okay?! It looks like he's dying!

Zoro: It's like he's losing his life force fast...

Sogeking: W-What's happening to him?!

Zoro: That form might be draining too much energy!! If we don't do something, he'll run out of strength any minute now!!

Sogeking: What?!! We're in serious trouble!!

Tsutsumi jumped at Chopper. Tentacles shot out of her body.

Tsutsumi: I'll kill this nuisance!!

(Y/N): NO!!!

Chopper roared and grabbed the tentacles, swinging her around.

Tsutsumi: What?!

Jabra: Tsutsumi-san!!

(Y/N) started running towards Chopper, who let go of the tentacles.

The CP9 agent went flying, crashing into (Y/N). The two of them flew through another wall and started falling down a stairway in the area.

Zoro/Sogeking: (Y/N)!!!

Kaku/Jabra: Tsutsumi-san!!!

When the two landed on the ground, they both groaned in pain.

(Y/N): Why do we keep flying through so many damn walls?!

Tsutsumi sat up.

Tsutsumi: You pirates sure are annoying, but tough.

The two stared at each other for a second before punching each other in the face.

They got back to their feet. (Y/N) surrounded his hands in wind.

(Y/N): Wind Bullets!

He launched balls of swirling wind at Tsutsumi, who dodged them.

Tsutsumi: Tenta-Drool: Glistening Lubricant!!

A tentacle popped out of her body and shot of huge glob of shiny liquid at (Y/N).

He tried to dodge, but the glob was too big. He ended up getting some on his body.

(Y/N): What the hell is this?!

He tried to run, but ended up slipping and hit the ground.

Tsutsumi: Now you'll have a harder time moving around!

She jumped at (Y/N), swinging her leg.

Tsutsumi: Tempest Kick!

An invisible air slash raced towards (Y/N), but he rolled out of the way of the attack.

(Y/N): <thinking> This has been going on too long. I'll have to use that technique. But if I do, I'll be too exhausted to move, and won't be able to get to Robin...

He tried to get up, but ended up sliping again. Tsutsumi laughed at him.

Tsutsumi: Tenta-Slap: Pummel!!

Eight tentacles shot at (Y/N), punching him over and over again. He cried out in pain.

(Y/N): Ball of Wind!!

He started spinning around quickly, releasing gusts of sharp wind that cut the tentacles and blew off of the lubricant on him.

(Y/N) jumped upwards and pointed his finger at Tsutsumi.

(Y/N): Tornado Finger!!

A mini-tornado flew out of his finger and at Tsutsumi who dodged the attack using Shave.

She appeared right next to him.

Tsutsumi: Finger Pistol!

She pierced his body. He grit his teeth and as he fell back to the ground, surrounded his arm in wind.

(Y/N): Slicing Wind!!

He sent slashes of sharp wind at Tsutsumi. She dodged most of them.

(Y/N): Lightning Arc!!

A blast of lightning shot out of his body, carrying him straight towards Tsutsumi. He smashed into her, electrocuting the agent.

As Tsutsumi screamed in pain, the two came falling back to the ground.

The two smashed into it. They were both bleeding and tired. Their pants filled the room.

(Y/N): <thinking> I have no choice. I have to use it, otherwise I can't beat her. I hope this works... I only recently started coming up with the technique after meeting Aokiji...

As the two stood up, (Y/N) gripped his hands. Lightning crackled between his fingers and thunder was heard.

Tsutsumi: What's this? An ultimate attack of yours? Well, two can play at that game.

She held up her arms, smirking.

Tsutsumi: Tenta-End: Spinning Spiked Spears!!!

Eight large tentacles shot out of her body. Each one was littered with sharp spikes that spun around with incredible speed.

(Y/N) stared at Tsutsumi. He was panting.

(Y/N): <thinking> I'll have to trust the others to get Robin. I know they'll do it. If I beat her, I'll just need to rest for a bit before I can fight again...

Images of Robin flashed through his mind. He smirked.

(Y/N): Thunder God's Fury: Zeus's Thunderbolt!!!

His entire body was surrounded in swirling wind. Lightning also surrounded his body. It crackled and thunder boomed.

Tsutsumi: Impressive. I'll just have to harden my tentacles even more. I'll put everything I have into this final attack!!

(Y/N) and Tsutsumi both roared as they launched at each other.

(Y/N)'s entire body turned into a huge lightning bolt that raced across the room with incredible speed.

Tsutsumi's tentacles rotated quickly, allowing her to match his speed. The sharp points on the tentacles shined against the light of the lightning.

The two clashed in a giant blaze of light. (Y/N) felt his body get cut by the spinning tentacle edges. Still, he pressed forward, roaring.

Tsutsumi: <cackling> I told you! It's useless to try and fight me without using the devil! You are too weak to defeat me on your own!

(Y/N): I need to prove to myself that I can do this without relying on the devil! Robin needs me, not the devil!!

Tsutsumi felt herself get electrocuted and the swirling wind cut at her body.

Tsutsumi: <thinking> What?! Impossible!! How is he tanking all of those cuts?!

She gasped when she saw him break through the tentacle barrage.

(Y/N) screamed at the top of his lungs as he smashed into Tsutsumi, hitting her full on with the human lightning bolt he had pretty much turned into.

He seemed to almost go right through her body at incredible speed.

Tsutsumi shrieked in pain as she flew into the ground with a huge explosion of debris and dust.

The wind and lightning surrounding (Y/N)'s body disppeared. He began plummeting towards the ground.

As he fell, he saw Tsutsumi laying on the ground. She was out cold, her body cut and bleeding.

(Y/N) hit the ground hard. He grunted in pain and spit out a glob of blood.

Stuggling, he reached for Tsutsumi. He put his hands in her boobs and pulled out the key.

(Y/N): <smirking> Got it...

Up above, he thought he heard the sounds of crashes and grunts. Debris began to fall from up above.

All of a sudden, a body came plummeting into the ground. It was Jabra. He was unconscious.

Pretty soon, Sanji landed next to him but on his feet. His foot looked to be on fire, but it slowly died away.

Sanji: <panting> Gods create food, and demons create the spices. But perhaps this dish was a little too spicy for you.

(Y/N): <weakly> Who are you even talking to?

Sanji turned and looked at (Y/N) in surprise.

Sanji: (Y/N)! What happened?!

(Y/N) lifted a shaky finger and pointed to Tsutsumi's unconscious body.

(Y/N): I had to use a new attack to finally defeat her... It worked out well, although now I can barely move because of it and the injuries I sustained throughout the fight... <thinking> I didn't tank her last attack well after all...

Sanji quickly helped (Y/N) up, putting his arm around his shoulder.

Sanji: She must've been really powerful for you to gone all-out against her. Also... If she wasn't so beat up right now, she'd probably look really pretty...

(Y/N) gave Sanji a deadpan look. He then held up his key.

(Y/N): I got this too. Key number 7.

Sanji: Good. I got number 2.

The building began to rumble. More debris fell on the ground around them. The top of the building seemed to move.

Sanji: It's Giraffe and Mosshead... Are they trying to topple the tower?

The two walked away from the falling debris and found a message written on the wall.

"Gates of Justice Underground Passage"

A line of arrows pointed in the direction of this so-called "underground passage."

(Y/N): I guess that's where we're headed.

Sanji: Yup. Looks like Nami and the others are already on their way to Robin.

(Y/N): You'll have to help me walk for a bit. I can hardly move by myself.

Sanji: Got it. At least you're okay...for the most part. But you're bleeding badly. And where'd your shirt go?

(Y/N): Too much to explain right now.

Sanji: I'm going to wait for stupid Mosshead to finish, so you have plenty of time to explain.

(Y/N): You know, I could use some rest.

Sanji and (Y/N) sat against the wall as the sounds of fighting were heard above. Sanji wrapped some bandages around (Y/N), but he didn't have enough to cover all of the wounds.

Sanji: So?

The (H/C) haired male took out his tea and drank it, before giving Sanji a small smile.

(Y/N): First of all, it's lucky that you didn't fight her. You wouldn't have stood a chance against that sadistic side of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 534 26
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞ Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers, a bounty, but most importantly, informat...
21.4K 746 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
135K 1.7K 31
Y/n, was an ordinary person who lived a normal life. One faithful day, he was taken by the Celestial Dragons. As a slave he worked so hard that he fo...
348 28 28
It started 30 years ago. A woman was born with the ability to use powers that had long since been dead. A solemn promise of endless protection...