bk. 2 || į¬š…šˆš‘š„ššŽš‘š ā–¬...

By -naomilaurent

š‰š€š‚š€š„š‘š˜š’ š“š€š‘š†š€š‘š˜š„š descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and broug... More

C A S T/T R A I L E R
S I D E C A S T
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
ACT ii. K I N G ' S L A N D I N G
XI
XII
XIII
-note pls read-

XV

558 29 7
By -naomilaurent

F I R E B O R N

••••••••••••••

WOUNDED LITTLE BIRD

°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•|°•

It has been two months since we had left the North, and I've been starting to miss it. It has been wild here at King's Landing.

Lord Stark has been having tensions with Jaime Lannister, causing him to be injured. Jaime then fled the city. The Queen has been trying to get answers about my cousins who supposedly are planning to take over a dothraki army.

King Robert had been in a hunting accident and hit by a wild boar, causing a slow death in bed. The legitimacy of his children were being questioned by Lord Stark. Joffery is now the new King.

It has just been wild.

For me, I have been keeping a low head. I don't show my face around the palace so often as I did before. It has mostly to do with my powers random outbursts. During the day.

It's unpredictable and I've almost gotten caught with my body radiating heat waves or my vein glowing fury red. Lord Stark said it was best for me to remain my time in my quarters.

He asked me if I had any other idea what was triggering it. Obviously, I had no idea.

At first, I thought it was the dreams- but Im starting to feel like it's something more. Like maybe...there is something about this castle that is triggering it.

So, I was going to do some searching.

I went to the scripture room and started to look for some information that could help me. I looked and looked until I came across an old book called "Zaldrīzes dāryssy"

Zaldrīzes dāryssy was High Valyrian that translated to Dragon Kings.

What this book could possibly contain are all the secrets storys of Targaryen Kings. I'm sure no one has ever paid attention to this book since it was written in an ancient dialect. When I opened the book to it's pages, it was also written in Valyrian.

If it wasn't for my mother, I don't think I would have been reading this book right now. She also insisted on me to learn High Valyrian.

I continued to flip pages and read. Many famous names appeared her like Aegon the conqueror (that was an obvious one) and Jaehaerys the great. But the one who had caught my eyes was one king that the book claimed to have had powers.

The thing that confused me was that he wasn't even Targaryen but a... Velaryon.

King Aeron Velaryon.

I learned he wasn't a king, he was a consort to a regent queen, Queen Rhaenyra. The Black Queen. She was part of the dance of the dragons and it was sure that the Velaryons were part of that mess too.

I flip a few more pages until I come across a sketch. The paper was tore from the edges as if it was ripped out of a another book. The sketch was a male figure with sharp features in face and medium long, wavy hair. The way his eyes were drawn were deep and dark, their was no life in them. Just sketched in graphite.

I turned the piece of paper around and there was a paragraph written in Valyrian with a bright red tint. It said:

vaelyx velaryon -
"Issa se olvie issare hen perzys ānogār. Se tresy hen zōbrie dāria.
Se perzysāzma.
Se laesi hen balerion.
Se vēdros hen sīkudi nopāzmi.
Se targārien zaldrīzes.
Kessa ondor ōregon tegun se embar.
Lo issa naejot rēbagon, zyhon riñar se ōni pōja riñar ēva ziry qilōni iksis rōvēgrie naejot ōregon se perzys hen balerion."

*("He is the very being of fire and blood.
The son of the black Queen.
The Fireborn.
The eyes of Balerion.
The fury of the seven hells.
The Targaryen dragon.
He will reign land and sea.
If he is to pass, his fire will fall onto his children and onto their children until it finds he who is worthy to wield the fire of Balerion.")*

"Oh-" I whispered. I felt like started to realize what the paragraph meant by passing down the fire. The one I have right now. My power.

I believed that Aeron and Vaelyx related as father and son. Before I found the sketch, I read that Rhaenyra and Aeron had children. Eight to be exact. Many of them died in the Dance of dragons but at least some of them survived.

Although this letter had some details about the sketch, it didn't help completely. At least I know who was the first to have the fire powers like me.

"Vaelyx Velaryon..." I whispered his name under my breath.

With that name, I began search and study where ever that name had an appearance. He had connections to King Rhaenor the Golden as his brother and Aenys Velaryon. Aenys was Vaelyx's son who died by the hand of Baeron the Traitor, also a son of Vaelyx, moments after Aenys' coronation as King of Westeros.

That really was all I found of him. Only his family members and their titles, nothing talked about him having powers.

The only source I had was the paragraph.

I sighed and folded up and placed it inside my pocket.

Later, as dusk slowly to its place to turn the sky to bright orange and red, I laid down on my bed as I petted Aeros' head slowly. Then a loud knock came to my door, making Aeros alert by how urgent it sounded.

I quickly opened it revealing a cowering Sansa with a bruised cheek and wounded hand.

I frowned as I watched her meakly walking into my room.

"Was it him again?" I asked.

Joffery has been the worst than he ever was ever since he became king. He's had whores dance in front of him while being whipped. He has taken out most of his guard and replacing them. He is just a maniac who had a whole taste of power.

I don't think I would even call a taste.

Because of that, he thinks that he is dominant over everyone and can do anything he wants. He thinks hitting women is an activity for him. Sansa sadly deals with his outbursts sometimes.

She nods as she sits down on my bed close to the fire place.

"He wanted me to join him the gardens saying that he wanted to show me something, but I had a bad feeling and rejected it. He got mad and commanded his guard to hit me and slice my hand." She replied softly as she held her hand close.

I sighed and grimaced. I quickly grabbed some ointments I had for myself and bandages.

Aeros comes to her side and lick her fingers to get her attention. Sansa smiles down at him and pets him between his ears and under them.

I kneeled infront of her and took her hand in mine. "You don't deserve this, Red." I say softly as I place the oils over her wound. She winced.

"I don't know how you can love him." I said.

"I don't even know what I feel anymore. He put my father in prison and Robb is now against him." Sansa said quietly.

I continue to wrap Sansa up with bandages. "Then stop, don't love him. He has done enough to you and to your family. I can't say I didn't see it coming."

Sansa smiled slightly as she looked down at me. "It seems that you are the only one who has told me the truth so far. I am grateful, Jace."

Once I am done, I kiss her hand lightly. "I will always be there for you, Red. I know that someday, you will learn to be stronger than you are know."

I can see tears trickle down her cheeks as quickly embraces me. "I love you, Jacaerys." Sansa said between sniffs.

I could hear Aeros whine at Sansa's sniffing sounds and small, subtle hiccups. He then lays his large head right over Sansa's feet for comfort.

I smiled softly. "I love you too, Sansa." I console her body by rubbing her back as she holds me tighter. We stay for minute more until we finally pull away. Our eyes meet with a glance and I soon realize the true colors of Sansa's eyes.

They were the same color that Lord Stark had. Deep, blue icicles figured her irises beautifully.

I hadn't noticed her hand had moved close to my face. She touched my cheek gently and slowly moved up to my hair.

"You are very beautiful. Your eyes are like violets." She said softly. I tilted my head slightly and smiled softly at her. She made a small squeak noise as she had caught herself saying the compliment.

"I- I mean-"

"No." I said with chuckle. "It's okay, you are also beautiful." I kissed her hand again and stood up from my knees. "It's getting late you should to your chambers."

I open the door slightly and the cold hall air pricks at my hand.

I turn to look at Sansa still sitting on my bed not moving a muscle and just looking at me with doe eyes. She shakes her head subtly as her eyes trail to the hallway and looks back at me.

Her eyes tell me everything and shut the door closed. "Red? What is going?" I asked worried for her safety. I sit next to her as adjusted herself to face me. "Sansa?"

"Joffery has tried to touch me before our wedding ceremony. I haven't let him because I always say that I am in my lady days, but I don't how long that will hold him off until our night." Sansa said as she looked down at her nails as she pricked them.

I don't know why but when Sansa confessed this to me, I felt heat at the pit of my chest and in the second, my veins were fire hot. I hid away my hand from her since she didn't know about my power. Yet.

"How far has the bastard gone?" I ask in a low but calm tone.

"Not far to hurt me severely. Just forceful kisses."

My brows knit together as I look at Sansa. I hold her face gently as my thumb slide across he cheek. I slowly move towards her, not knowing if she okay with me being this close, I say at h out for any signs that tell me that I am doing something wrong.

Sansa also leans in close to me making our lips slightly touch. Softly and gentle movements, I engulf her lips into mine. I can that she is unsure on how to move her lips or what to do with her hands so I guide her with patience.

I grab her hands and place them behind my head as I comfortably place my hand on her sides. Her lips felt cold and they stung my own like ice. At the same time, they felt soft.

Sansa sighed into the kiss as she leaned against me further.

I peck her lips lightly as we begin to pull away. I kiss the edge of her mouth and her cheek up to her ear.

"That what a kiss is supposed to feel like. That is what love feels like." I whisper softly into her ear.

I can feel her breathing against my chest and the same for her heart beat.

"You deserve better than Joffery. You deserve someone who actually loves you and cares for you without thinking about it twice." I continue to whisper.

Sansa rested her head against mine as our eyes reflect the other.

"Thank you, Jace. For showing me." Sansa said softly as she stood up back to her feet. I stand up with her and kiss her forehead.

"Whenever you are hurt, come to me. I'll heal you." I say as I push a red hair strand behind her ear. She nods and moves towards the door and thanked me one more time.

I sighed.

I felt helpless.

The kiss that I shared with Sansa calmed me down a little but I still felt a void that I couldn't shake off of me.

All my mind told me was to get the fuck out before it was too late. I am already in danger because I have no one to defend me at the state that everyone is in.

I looked out my window and into the blurry night sky. I tensed my jaw and looked around my room. I looked at Aeros, my pin, and then at my reflection.

I needed to get out of here. I needed to get everyone I cared about out of here.

It will have to be the easy way or the hard way. It would soon start to look like the hard way.

___________________________

Y'all are so going to kill me 😭
It's been a whole ass min!

Je pleure!😭🤌

😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 728 15
Eddard 'Ned' Stark and Rhaenyra Targaryen He's ice and she's fire 2 complete opposites yet destined to be together How will the 2 make it through the...
86.8K 3.2K 180
Have you ever wondered what might happen if there was a change in the story? Imagine a scenario where some of the people who had died were still aliv...
3.4K 127 10
Seventeen years have passed since Robert's rise to the throne, forcing Rhaegar and his kin into exile in Essos. Now, Rhaegar has journeyed back with...
14.3K 651 25
The sweet butterfly of House Targaryen narrowly escaped with her life as the rebellion came to an end. Hidden in the sand, she emerged a dragon with...