Chance

De Ic0nictee

Welcome to Damilolas' world 🌎 -17 & pregnant -South London - Sixthform college -Baby daddy Mais

Chance-1 *Unedited* *NEW*
CHANCE 2 *Unedited* *NEW*
CHANCE 3 *Unedited* *New*
CHANCE 4 *NEW* *UNEDITED*
CHAPTER 5 *New* *Unedited*
CHANCE 6 *New * *Unedited*
CHANCE 7 *New* Unedited*
CHANCE 8 *Unedited* *New
CHANCE 14 Unedited*
CHAPTER 9 *NEW* UNEDITED*
CHAPTER 10 *NEW* *UNEDITED*
CHAPTER 11 *Unedited*
Chapter 12 *Unedited *
CHAPTER 13 *unedited*
CHAPTER 15 *UNEDITED* *NEW*
CHAPTER 16 *unedited*
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18 *unedited*

Chapter 19 *Unedited*

77 4 0
De Ic0nictee

" he needs you Naomi" Dwayne whispered to Naomi. The funeral ceremony was finally over and they were finally home. The past couple of weeks have been difficult for Tion and his family, grieving over the loss of their mum. His mother had been on end of life treatment for the past 9 months and had fought a long battle with cancer and mental health. Though it was sad, apart of Tion was glad that his mother was finally put out of her misery and can truly rest in peace. The saddest thing about the situation was the fact he and his older sister had to become parts to their little sisters Sheyanne and Maddy. They had already sacrificed parts of their youth, cooking, taking their younger siblings to school, working, taking their mum to chemo and many more other things. Though they saw this day coming, they did not expect it to come so soon and heart this bad.

"Alright, I'll go check on him" Naomi stated, as she fixed Tion younger sister hair Maddy quickly. Naomi had been at their house, since she was told the news and hadn't left their sight. She ensured Tion and his siblings were fed, cleaning the house and even helped with the funeral preparation. Leaving her heels at the bottom of the stairs in search of Tion, she was the only person Tion could openly try to and express his feelings to.

"You alright Tee. Everyone's looking for you" Naomi asked, a devastated Tion who sat in his room in the dark staring at a photo album with pictures of him and his mum.

Silent. Proceeding to sit next to him. Naomi laid her head on his shoulder in silence. She knew him and understood that he wanted some peace and quiet.

*
Dami POV

"Thanks Dwayne, say bye to daddy" I smiled, as I carefully shit the door with Isaiah in my hand. I am officially a university student. I would be lying if I said it has been easy. Dwayne has been my biggest supporter, he's really been helping me with Isaiah. The girls have aswell, but they've all got their own thing. Riah is currently in final year, where the library has honestly become her home. Naomi same thing but, her free time she was pretty much always hanging out with Tion and his family. Then there's Trevon, he is too preparing for the babies arrival and ensuring everything is perfect. He has even invited us to the baby shower and gender reveal, which I wasn't gonna miss out on for the world. Trevon a father is still a shock and hilarious to me. He was so childish himself, so it was just funny.

"Anytime guys" He shouted behind us, as we made our way to our building door and he drove off. Today he was in a rush. Usually Dwayne would insist taking us upstairs but he told me he had some sort of internship interview, he needed to go to.

"Dami Dami" a familiar voice shouted behind me, causing me to turn around. Guys it was my older brother Jerome.

"Jerome" I stated in confusion. I would be lying if I didn't said I wasn't excited to see him. He looked so different. He looked much older, tamer and much bigger than when I last saw him.

"Dami, long time. And this must be my nephew" he stated, as he looked down admiring Isaiah in my hands.

*

"You've got a nice place" Jerome commented, as he looked around my house.

"Thanks" I stared bluntly. I had come from a long day of uni. My brother Jerome had insisted I let him enter the house. He was definitely going to tell my mum he had seen me.

"I've looked for you almost everywhere Dee, to think you was only 20 minutes from home kills me" Jerome added, which caused me to chuckle in disbelief. I had the same SIM card for almost one month and had not received a single message from either of my brothers to ask about my well-being or my baby. They simple didn't care.

"But you had my number, socials & Cynthia info aswell?" I stated honestly, as I fed Isaiah some yoghurt.

"I know, you really disappointed us Dee. But now we've forgiven you and want you back in our life" Jerome stated, as he rubbed his hands together. I was starting to get hot and irritated.

"I made one mistake, one. How many times did you and Elijah bring a girl home?" I stated angrily. I had so many suppressed anger in me, from all those years of neglect and physiological abuse I endured in that house. I've always said that I could figure my mum, but our relationship would never go back to the way it was. She really put me through hell and made sure I suffered.

"Dami your a girl" Jerome stated trying ti debunk my point. One thing about my brother Jerome, he was a misogynist and always was.

"A girl, you haven't changed one bit jay . First and foremost I have not come looking for you guys. You came looking for me"I stated truthfully. I honestly wasn't comfortable taking my son anywhere near them. After the hell they put me through, it was certainly going to take time for me to do so.

"Dami don't be like that" Jerome stated, he knew how serious I was. I honestly meant every single word I said to him.

" what you guys put me through. It's only by the Grace of God and my son I can stand here today " I stated truthfully. At this point I was crying, not out of anger but frustration. You'd think after almost 2 years these people would understand, what they did was wrong. But I'm still 100% wrong and they are 100%. " I could have been dead  or even homeless and you guys wouldn't have even  known cause you guys don't  care about me  or my baby " I added,At this point I was shaking, I was beyond angry. Talking to my brother felt like I was talking to wall.

"We do" Jerome declared, as he shuffled himself closer to Isaiah.

"Naah, I honestly don't think your being genuine right now" I stated honestly. It all seemed so off and coincidental. Why was it now, Jerome cared about me and is looking for me.

"Your my baby sister, ofcourse I care about you guys Dee" He confessed, as he took Isaiah from the sofa and held him. "I'm sorry and I'm going to prove myself to you Dee"

*

"Kimberly has you working a shift G" Riah chuckled. This was the first time I had seen, Trevon in a while. We hadn't even had a properly phone call conversation in almost two weeks. He was always at Kimberly's and busy helping her prepare for the nursery. Though I missed him, I was  honestly so proud of him for stepping up and doing his fatherly duties.

"I'm gonna be a dad man " Trevon sighed, as he slumped himself on the sofa next to me.

"Next time wear a jimmy" Riah added, causing Trevon to throw a middle finger at her.

"How is she though?" I asked. Kimberly has been moving a little distant and weird with me. She would only message me to find out if Trevon was at mine other than that I was left on delivered for days before she would reply 🙃. I guess pregnancy changes people and I ain't tryna stress no pregnant lady.

"Stress, headache, annoying and a headache" Trevon stated honestly, which caused me and Riah to chuckle. "Deep the other day, she called me 3 in the bludclart morning for some apple crumble from bagel king. Can you imagine" He stated stressfully. I could honestly sympathise with the late night pregnancy cravings, Isaiah had me up ordering McDonald's ice frappe. I had to have ordered it twice every week without fail and now it makes me want to throw up cause of how much I had it.

"Whatever the pregnant lady wants you give it to her " I chuckled, as I finished typing up my conclusion to my 1,500 assignment that was due on Friday. Being a mother to a one year old meant, I couldn't even afford to leave my assignments last minute. I had to be on top of them.

"I can't believe your gonna be a dad. So what's the plan for you guys, are you gonna move in together?" Riah asked intriguingly. A question I also wanted to know the answer to, but wasn't tryna ask just yet.

" I was thinking of getting Kimberley to move in with me and my mum. Like we've got the room and her mum isn't having it either" Trevon responded. Imagine Trevon dragged me with him, to tell aunty Lisa what he has done. He knew that if I was there, she would've gone much easier on him and he was right. But she didn't hold back, she told him how disappointed she was in him and how he didn't even wait to get into a serious relationship.

"Chai how does Aunty Lisa feel about that?" I asked.

"I haven't asked her yet. Planning on asking her this week" He responded, as he picked up Isaiah who walked to him.

"Without me this time cause I'm not involved man" I declared, i wanted no parts this time. I was getting a little tired of Trevon involving me with his problems. I had problems of my own to deal with and a son. I was honestly tired, with uni and everything. Your girl was booked and busy, I quite frankly had no free time.😪

" please Dee, I need you" he pleaded, as he kissed Isaiah on the cheeks.

"Too damn bad. Your gonna be a dad, you need to put your big boy pants now" I added, which Riah nodded in agreement.

*

"Naah Dee you need to chat to Dwayne. We haven't seen Naomi in almost 3 weeks now" Riah declared. It was starting to get a little worrying, from the moment Naomi heard about the news she has not left Trevon side. I wouldn't have even been surprised If she her lectures were no longer seeing her. Her mum was even starting to complain and was calling Riah every other day complaining.

"The grieving process never ends and Nae needs to put herself first aswell man" I stated concernedly. I was really concerned for her. Naomi was so pure hearted and selfless, she was always quick to put her own needs before others, even if it meant that she was sacrificing it all.

"Dee chat to Dwayne only he can change her" Riah stated, we both really missed Naomi.

"I will" I've been holding off speaking to Dwayne about Tion. But the way things were looking it was necessary, Naomi needed to put herself first. She has done enough for Tion, supported him in all the ways she could. But it was her education on the line right now and her future.

The end.

What do you guys want to see next chapter. I need your help, inspiration, where should I take this book.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

200K 4.3K 38
Really juicy so read 💗🤪!
Whats Love?? De fw_jay

Ficção Geral

1.1M 37.3K 60
*𝗝𝘂𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱🙃*
SINNERS. De torixteni

Ficção Geral

52.4K 2K 34
𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 /ˈ𝕤ɪ𝕟ə/ 𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟�...