The 'Greek' In Highschool (ON...

By RoseGrimmCahill

When Zeus finally gets tired of Poseidon and Athena bickering, Ares and Aphrodite arguing and Artemis and Apo... More

1. Hades Forbid!

A/N: Sorry

272 10 2
By RoseGrimmCahill

OKAY, YES, I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LONG TIME I AM SO SORRY
So, yeah, I lost my inspiration for this story. I won't give it up, maybe someone can adopt it if they want and I will update if I get an idea. But I just want to tell you guys about a new story I'm working on. It's called, "Goodbye Greek," and it's about the gods, if they weren't gods. Like, if the Greek Gods weren't real. Tell me if you think it's a good idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
847K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
332K 12.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...