Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 51

1.3K 63 8
By manukansal12

Suhana woke up late in morning that's why she was in hurry. Kavish and she were dating since last week. Even, she knew him many months ago and they met many times but now they were in relationship that's why it was different. Kavish told her that he didn't expect many things from her but he wants they would meet daily.

Kavish gave her gifts like chocolate, flowers, cake daily. They were enjoying their time. Kavish was giving her lift daily. That's why she sent him text that she would come in 5 minutes. She knew his time is precious and he was waiting for her in his car which was parked on next street from her home that's why she thought to skip her breakfast and told Mrs Trivedi, "Mom, I am getting late. I will eat something in office."

But Mrs Trivedi denied, "Suhana, Eat your breakfast. It will only take few minutes. Let me serve your plate." Mrs Trivedi already put some food into her plate to eat that's why Suhana couldn't reject her.

She sat on dinning table to eat. She was worried that she would be late and most importantly Kavish would be late because of her. As she picked up the cup of tea, her hand shook and few drops of tea spilled on her dress. "Shit"

Suhana put the cup back on table and stood up. The spots were clear on her dress. She said dejectedly, "I will be late for sure now." She ran into her room for change the dress. She was specially dress up because of Kavish since last week that's why she selected her dress last night as she would not waste time for selecting dress. Now, the dress was spolied, "What would I do?" She thought and started to look new dress in her wardrobe.

Mrs Trivedi looked Suhana to run into her room and shook her head helplessly, "When would this girl start to take care herself? She only knows how to work daily."

Mr Trivedi who was reading newspaper on sofa told his wife, "Pack something for her otherwise she would go without eating."

After hearing, Mrs Trivedi started to pack some food for Suhana as she could eat later.

After few minutes, the mobile rang on dinning table. Mr Trivedi looked towards dinning table then Suhana's room. When he noticed she didn't come out from her room and her mobile was ringing, he stood up and went to dinning table. He looked the screen. There was a Male's name. Suhana does work and Mr Trivedi and Mrs Trivedi were not conservative persons. They knew when she works, it's reasonable to keep contacts to male.

Mr Trivedi thought it was important call and he answered the call many times for her that's why he didn't think much and replied up call, "Hello"

The other side was silent. Kavish looked at screen with doubt. She texted him that she would come in five minutes but he was waiting for her for more than 15 minutes that's why he thought to call her. He didn't expect that other person replied the call.

He sat straightly on his seat and asked nervously, "Hello uncle, is Suhana at home?"

Mr Trivedi replied, "yes, is there something?" Suhana was late but it was not time to start her office. Other party was calling that's why there was something important.

Kavish cleared his throat and told him, "Actually uncle, I am Kavish, Suhana's boyfriend. I came to pick up her. She didn't come out that's why I called her to confirm." Kavish knew he shouldn't tell a lie to Mr Trivedi. Suhana's family will know about them soon. When the situation is infront of him, how can he miss this chance? Even now they were in relationship but he wants more. The human is always greedy. They can't satisfy with what they have. They always expect more and more. Initially, he thought it was enough for him if she acknowledges his existence in her life. After that he thought if they meet occasionally it was enough. After that he thought if they were in relationship. Now, he wants more.

Mr Trivedi was in shocked, "What did you say?" He couldn't believe in his ears. Suhana is in relationship. How is it possible?

Kavish said, "Uncle, Suhana will be late for her office. How about I will visit your home at weekend?"

Mr Trivedi needed time to digest this news that's why he agreed. He put the mobile back on dinning table and sat back on sofa in daze.

After few seconds, Suhana came out from her room. She picked her mobile and said goodbye to Mr Trivedi and Mrs Trivedi. Mrs Trivedi gave her lunchbox. After taking lunchbox, she left. Suhana was in hurry that's why she didn't notice Mr Trivedi's expression.

Mrs Trivedi looked her husband who was sitting on sofa but his mind was not there. She sat beside him and asked, "What happened to you?" They were husband and wife since many years. They were together in every sadness and happiness that's why they understood eachother.

Mr Trivedi told her about phone call. Mrs Trivedi was also in shock, "You are saying she was in relationship and the boy wants to visit our home?"

Mr Trivedi nodded. After thinking a while, Mrs Trivedi said with confirmation, "I didn't think before but now you mentioned it. I was noticing she started to dress up." She signed deeply, "Its good, right? If the boy and his family is good and they really like her then it is not good to make difficulty for them. We only want our children's happiness."

Mr Trivedi also nodded, "Call Kamya and Namita and tell them. If they are not busy, tell them to come weekend. If everything is fine, we will discuss further." They were and family and Mr Trivedi knew his both son-in-laws cares about Suhana and the other reason was Manish was in politics and Rajeev was in business. They have their connections and it was easy to investigate other party.

Mrs Trivedi nodded, "I will start to preparation. When Suhana will come, I will talk to her." Mrs Trivedi needed to preparation according to who will come from his family and other things.

Other side, Suhana was unaware about what happened behind her back. Suhana sat in the car and said to Kavish, "I am sorry. I am late."

Kavish looked towards her and noticed she didn't know what he did behind her back. He gave order driver to drive and activated the divider. He pulled her into his arms and started to kiss. Suhana used to his behaviour. Since they started to dating, Kavish got clingy. He kissed her whenever he wants without informing her. It just like Suhana didn't dislike his behaviour that's why she has not objection.

After kissing her, he rubbed his thumb on her red lips and asked huskily, "Why did you get late?"

She told him, "I got up late in morning." She hid the fact the she clumsily spilled tea on herself. She wanted to leave her good impression on him.

Kavish looked into her eyes and told, "Actually, I called you and your father replied the call."

When Suhana heard it, she widened her eyes and checked her mobile. She noticed there was a call which was replied when she was in her room. The duration of call was more than five minutes.

Suhana gulped her saliva and asked hesitantly, "Wha... what did you talk?"

Kavish brushed her hairs with his fingers and told calmly, "I told him about us. I will visit your  home at weekend." He didn't look away from her because he wanted to capture her expressions.

Suhana said with difficulty, "But..."

Kavish held her hand and asked nervously, "Suhana, you don't want to marry me?"

Suhana looked at him and shook her head, "It's.... I think it was not fair for you." Even, her heart was with him and she really wanted to develop their relationship further but her body did not accept him wholly. She trusted him but there was a barrier which stopped her to take further step. She didn't want him to regret later.

After hearing her reply, he took relief breath. He was afraid that she would reject him. He said with smile, "Suhana, I already told you. I am not afraid to wait but I am afraid to lose you. I can wait as much as you want. I only want to spend as much as time I can with you. After marriage, we can spend time together without any restriction. Dont worry you take your time but don't reject me, okay?"

After thinking a while, she nodded. When she agreed to with him, she had not objection to his demand. It's just that she hoped he would not regret in future.

After drop her to her office, Kavish went to his. After sitting on his chair, he called to Ravi to come in his office.

After few minutes, Ravi entered to his office and greeted him, "Sir"

Kavish looked at him and asked, "What happened to matter I told you to solve?"

Ravi apologised, "Sorry sorry, it will take time. Our men are working hard but other party is cunning that's why it will take time."

Kavish rubbed his temple with frustration. He knew he couldn't be hurry but he can't control the circumstances. He gave order, "tell our men to take action as soon as possible. I want result within one month."

Ravi was stunned to hear it. But he couldn't object to his boss that's why he nodded, "ok, sir." He knew how much it was important to his boss.

Kavish nodded and gave another order, "Prepare the gifts according to her family's preferences. I will go her home at weekend. You and Shyam can divide the work but I don't want any mistakes."

Ravi looked at his boss with shocked, "Boss". He couldn't describe his feelings.

Kavish nodded to him and said, "you can go now."

Ravi left the office with daze. His boss only started to dating last week and he progressed to visit her home. He doubted his life. How can it possible? He knew Suhana very well. She couldn't be that fast but...

He took out his mobile and called Shyam. When Shyam attended his call, "Dont you have work. I am busy that's why say it what you want."

After hearing it, Ravi wanted to shout on him but he controlled himself and told him, "boss said to prepare gifts according to prefrences of Miss Trivedi's family."

Shyam screamed, "What?"

Ravi added, "before weekend."

Shyam said with excitement, "You are saying....."

Ravi nodded. When he noticed he was on call, he opened his mouth, "You are right."

Shyam said happily, "ok, I will prepare everything. Oh my god, I have no time and I have preparation a lot. I am hanging now." After saying it, he hung up call and busy to giving order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
584K 33.7K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
8K 615 17
Aditya Singh Rathore " I don't like wasting my time in other things rather than my work but she can be an exception." He is a CEO of AR group of indu...
59.2K 3.2K 33
"He looked beautiful,so sinfully beautiful,kneeling infront of me,taking me whole,with a flower tucked delicately in his hair" . . . โ—Metanoia:To cha...