๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ...

Oleh deanwritess

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... Lebih Banyak

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ฒ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž

2.2K 111 16
Oleh deanwritess

Sevyn went upstairs to take a long hot shower, listening to some Summer Walker as she relaxed. She got out putting on some winter candy apple body cream and sprayed on the matching body spray before walking out into her bedroom.

She let out a heavy sigh as she collapsed on her bed with her laptop starting on some assignments she wanted to hurry and get out the way. She turned on apple music on her tv playing "Who I want" by Durk and Lil Baby.

She didn't listen to his music a lot mainly cause she always heard it before it released but this was her favorite song by him if she had to choose.

"Bitch I know you not listening to my man." India frowned on FaceTime with her, Sevyn laughing as she turned it up. Durk laughed in the background of the call hearing the song.

"BUT ITS YOU WHO I WANT, BUT ITS YOUUU WHO I WANTTT" Sevyn yelled the lyrics as India laughed with an eye roll.

"You gon get back with Von or you just gon keep letting him fuck the shit outta you?" India smirked in the camera, Durk in the bed with her as she leaned up against him.

"Or.." Sevyn mumbled and she chuckled.

"Take my nigga back he love you lil folks." He snatched the phone from India putting it close to his face.

"Maybe..one of these years. It's satisfying to watch him beg like a dog." She replied and he frowned cutting his eyes to the side looking at India as she laughed hard.

"Females ain't shit." He muttered, Sevyn hearing a loud pop and him hiss in pain after. They hung after talking for a little while longer, Sevyn going back to her school work again.

About an hour in she got distracted on her phone after Von sent her a selfie of him and Lola that Lola took. She laughed and texted him back before she sat her phone down and stood up walking out the room to go downstairs. Her tv still playing music the song "Dark Red." By Steve Lacy playing.

A song so fitting for what was about to transpire in the next few moments.

She walked through the dark hallway, the music fading out as she descended downstairs, but something was horribly off as she made it to the last five steps.

She felt a presence behind her and turned around, her eyes widening as her and James locked eyes for the first time in three long years. He shoved her back, Sevyn falling past all the steps and onto the hard wooden floor below, hitting her head and knocking her out cold.

He calmly walked down the rest of the steps, standing over her before pulling a gun from his jacket pocket. He pointed it at her head and was about to pull the trigger but changed his mind.

He planned to make it look like a suicide.

He dragged her upstairs to her bedroom, where he threw her on the bed, digging a small bad of Percocet's laced with Fentanyl. He shoved one down her throat before he grabbed her laptop where he began to type out a very detailed suicide letter, directing a paragraph to everyone she loved.

He made sure to leave one to Von too. A hateful one, explaining how he completely ruined her life and that "her" ultimate decision was his fault and "she" wished that he wasn't Lola's father. By the time he finished Sevyn was waking up, feeling dizzy and confused as she sat up slowly.

He didn't realize at first until she fell off the bed, the affects of the laced drug rushing through her body. She was still fighting though digging in her nightstand and pulling out the gun she bought. Without hesitation she started shooting at him, landing one in his shoulder.

Sevyn felt a sharp pain her chest, so bad it made her cry and fall to her knees. He walked over and kicked her in the stomach giving her another reason to gasp for air. James bent down picking the gun up throwing it across the room, the gun hitting the floor with a hard thud.

The whole situation was even more terrifying for Sevyn because he wasn't talking at all. The way he slowly approached her and nonchalantly did things was like Michael Myers, the gunshot barely bothered him.

He grabbed her and dragged her into the bathroom throwing her against the wall as he filled the tub with cold water. Sevyn was still trying as much as she could but she could feel herself getting weaker.

"It's easy to stage a murder. Got away with Tina's and now yours." He finally spoke, his same cruel soul sucking voice was the same as it was years ago, piercing her ears negatively.

He grabbed her and placed her gently in the tub as he left the water running. He walked out of the bathroom, going to her MacBook where he sent the letter to everyone in her contacts list. He walked back into the bathroom, his eyes fixated on his dying daughter.

"I love you." He said quietly, Sevyn breathing slowly barely able to move.

"Fuck you." She got out in between soft gasps as her eyes started to roll a little. He smirked and closed the door, walking slowly out of the house confident he just killed her.

Dayvon woke up to a message notification, his ceiling being lit up as the phone came on. He ignored it and started to doze off again until a few minutes later his phone started ringing. He smacked his lips grabbing his phone, seeing the time being 11:42 PM, a million messages from everyone and India's contact calling him.

"What the fuck you want?" He answered, voice groggy and raspy.

"CHECK YOUR FUCKING MESSAGE DAYVON SEVYN KILLED HERSELF!" India screamed into the phone, he could barely register what she said as she was saying it but a few seconds of silence later he sat up as his heart sank.

"No she didn't...no-..no she-" He felt like someone had run over him a million times as he stood up. He put her on speaker as he went to his messages finding the text.

"I called the police...I'm on the way to her house right now.. I'm so scared." India was crying, her vision blurred by her tears as she drove through a red light not even caring.

He didn't reply, he couldn't even say anything; reading what "Sevyn" said to him had him shocked. He clenched his jaw tightly tears falling from his eyes. He ain't care about the letter, he ran out the room, and out the house getting in his car speeding off. He forgot Lola, who was in her room asleep.

He sped through the streets, shirtless in some gray nike shorts and slides not stopping for nothing. Once he made it, hella people were there waiting to see if a body bag or stretcher was coming out. They wouldn't let anyone in the house because off the bat the police knew it was a crime scene, James's blood trail was an easy giveaway.

"Fuck..man fuck." He ran his hands down his face as he fought his hardest not to look vulnerable and cry in front of other people. It didn't work and he couldn't hold it in anymore, India rubbing his back to comfort him.

"Shit my fault fuck." He groaned crouching down as he cried his little heart out.

"No it's not...it's not don't say that." She frowned getting down beside him, making sure he was okay.

"We just found a male, black possibly late 40s. Deceased in a vehicle about two miles up the road. Possible suspect." An officer said passing by Dayvon and India as he walked into the house. The officer stepped out the way of paramedics who were wheeling out Sevyn.

If they had shown up any later and India had not called the police she would have died in that tub from an overdose or drowning. They injected her with Naloxone which prevented her from overdosing and dying.

"GET OUT THE WAY GO IN YOUR HOMES OR I WILL ARREST YOUR ASS!" A bigger black woman officer yelled, it was way too crowded. Rich people be the nosiest.

They all scurried away except India, Von, Jaiden and the gang.

"What y'all waiting fa? Gone and get out this baby way!" She looked at all them crazy as the paramedics got her in the ambulance.

"We wit her.." Durk mumbled, everyone was so scared even though she was okay. They all hopped back in their cars following the ambulance and Von climbed in the ambulance with her.

At the hospital, Sevyn woke up after a while and got told by the officers what happened to James after he left.

Turns out, Sevyn landed a shot in his chest too that she or he didn't notice, and as he tried to make a get away it killed him and his car crashed into a tree. He also had Cory locked up in a warehouse somewhere forcing him to give him information on Sevyn luckily, he was freed and kept in touch with her professionally.

She spent like two days in the hospital, she wasn't even sad or hurt anything, she was honestly numb and happy it was over. She was ecstatic she killed him.

"I'm back.." Von walked in the room over to her and Lola as they laid in the hospital bed, watching old Disney reruns that was showing on the tv.

"I still can't believe you left my baby at the house alone." Sevyn shook her head as she sat up, watching him walk over and sit beside her.

"My mind went blank shorty..thought I lost you." He held a frown as he looked at her.

"I know, I'm sorry...Dayvon I promise I didn't write that letter." She looked him in the eyes and he nodded.

"I know Sevyn don't apologize. I know you ain't write it." He reassured her as he wrapped his arm around her pulling her in for a hug.

"Why you never tell me he was after you? I woulda handled him." He said quietly and she shrugged with a frown.

"I thought I could handle it on my own.." She spoke quietly, looking off as she ran her fingers through Lola's hair. Von sighed a little and looked off as well both of them quiet.

"I guess you did. Shorty caught a body her own pops. Where the fuck you get a gun though?" He made her laugh, a smile on his face as she did.

"Durk..showed me someone...I told him not to tell you." Sevyn chuckled lightly as he looked upside her head with a mean mug.

"You ain't fucking grown. Betta ask for my permission next time." He popped her thigh and she hissed with a frown, looking over at him.

"Boo hoo..nigga who are you?" Sevyn rolled her eyes mushing his head back making him laugh.

"I'm daddy, bitch." He whispered in her ear and she gasped.

"Dayvon. Not the time for that word." Sevyn frowned as he laughed.

"Get Lola clingy ass out and I can make it time."

"No!" Lola looked at him with a mean expression as she held onto Sevyn and he smacked his lips mushing her little head.

"You love me?" He looked at Lola who was still mugging him, a slow smile appearing along with her dimples.

"I love you!" She crawled across to him and laid on her shoulder sucking her thumb.

"I'm ha favorite." He mumbles, looking at Sevyn as she rolled her eyes laying down on her side. He laid down as well and before long all them were fast asleep with Lola in between them.

About an hour later India and the gang walked in ready to be loud until they seen the three sleeping.

"Aweeee oh my God." Jaiden pouted looking at them.

"Finna take a picture so she can't deny it." India snapped about twenty pictures.

"If she don't take my nigga back imma take it personally and beat her up." Reese narrowed his eyes making them chuckle, Herb agreeing.

"You da one told bro to leave her when she was pregnant.." Durk smacked his lips, mushing his head hard as fuck causing him to stumble to the side.

"Yeah but mane...they so beautiful shit finna make me cry.." Herb fake cried burying his face in his hands.

"What about me Durk and Willow?" India frowned, Herb giving her a stank look.

"Not da main character gang stop being a try hard." He mumbled and she smacked her lips as her eyes rolled. They decided to leave and let them sleep, returning later once they had awakened.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

435K 12.6K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
3.3K 220 10
โ€ข๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
29.6K 449 20
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ื‚โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ( ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ณ ) โœงห–ยฐ โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœง[๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฒ... ๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...