𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Merry Christmas!" Lola smiled big jumping and running around the big 9 ft Christmas tree, waiting to open the presents that were all for her

"Oh my godddddd fats baby slow down. Come here!" Sevyn laughed chasing after her. She caught her and walked around back to the front of the tree sitting her down.

"Just smile for one..picture." She backed up slowly and Lola nodded with a grin. She took a picture of her Lola making a goofy face rather than just smiling normally.

"Imma make sure everybody see it too." Sevyn laughed as she ran off again.

"Damnnn y'all couldn't wait for me?" Von frowned walking downstairs, and over to the two as they sat on the floor by the tree.

"I tried to wake you up like 56 times.." Sevyn smacked her lips, handing Lola a present. He bent down to kiss her but she put her hand in his face.

"I brushed my teeth." He mushed her head sitting down beside Sevyn, pulling her over into his lap, his chin resting against her shoulder.

"So? Ion want you kissing me." She looked back at him, his eyes locked onto her, admiring her beauty. He looked down at her lips and licked his.

"Yes the fuck you do." He kissed her lips once and she laughed kissing back. They stayed like that, his arms wrapped around her as they watched Lola open all her gifts.

"Mommy look!" Lola held up a Doc Mcstuffins doll that Von had bought for her.

"Ouuu I see it! She so pretty!" She smiled as Lola handed it to her with a big grin.

"Daddy OPEN IT!" She clapped her hands together excitedly and his jaw dropped as he frowned.

"Why ion get a "daddy look!" Its always daddy do this or daddy do that." He snatched it out of Sevyn's hands as she laughed, finding it funny because he was right.

He opened the toy before he handed it back to her watching her run off to play with it. He put his hand in Sevyn's pajama pants and she yanked his wrist out, popping it.

"Come on, stop playing." He smacked his lips trynna go back but she turned around fast straddling him.

"Stop touching me.." She mumbles, her arms around his neck. His hands gripped her waist as he kissed on her bottom lip.

"You touching me shorty." He chuckled talking quietly as they hugged each other.

"I want you in me..while we touching." She said softly still kissing on his bottom lip. He smirked, his eyes still on her.

"Nasty ass bit-"

"Daddy.." Lola tapped his shoulder and he looked over at her, tears in her eyes as she held up the doll that she broke.

"How the fu-.. how you break it already!?" He gasped, pushing Sevyn to the side causing her to gasp with a frown.

"Von!" Sevyn sat back up getting beside him. He put Lola in his lap and fixed the arm she pulled off. He gave her some little kisses before he let her go again and stood up pulling Sevyn up with him.