60 Days With Damien Black (ON...

By gracetiamate

TOP 50 WATTPAD NOVEL When Amber has to go and live with her mums best friend all seems well. Until she meets... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Part 8*
*Part 9*
Part 10
A/n
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
A/N
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
part 21
A/n
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
QUESTIONAIRE FOR THE CHARACTERS.
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
1 MILLION VIEWS
Part 35
PART 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
TALK TO MOI:
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
A MESSAGE TO MY WP FAMILY
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Announcement ❤️

*Chapter 4*

219K 7.7K 4K
By gracetiamate

___________________
To be healed mind, body and
Soul.
___________________

Vote,

Comment,

And like...

"Good morning Amber, how did you sleep?" Maria chirps from the kitchen table. Wincing at her loud voice I close my eyes.

"Not well." I finally state sitting down.

"Why? I thought you loved your bedroom!" She says looking sad that I found discomfort. Reaching for her hand, I shake my head.

"I do, it's amazing. But Damien and his guest kept me up all night with their screams." The thought of it still scars my dreams! "Not only that, I also have a massive migraine from yesterday! Not drinking again that's for sure." I groan.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She smirks, clearly not sorry at all.

"No you're not. You're something else!" I laugh while slapping her arm.

"Anyways who's the girl from last night? His girlfriend?" I ask taking a sit on the white pedal stole.

"Nope just the slut of the night. Tomorrow there will be another, trust me." That's absolutely revolting, like seriously doesn't his present from God get tired?

Eww now that I think about it he must have soon sort of std! Ewww-

"Amber! Amber..." Maria screams waving her hand in my face.

"Yes?" I must have drifted of.

Thinking of him.

Damien's present.

Ugh, I have to still be drunk.

"Hay you're doing it again. And why are you blushing?" She asks smirking. That witch...

"I'm not blushing!" You're thinking about presents from God of course you're blushing.

"Whatever you say!" She giggles.

"I'm going upstairs!!" I groan.

"You haven't eaten!" Maria says fake pouting.

"I need a nap. Seeing as Mr obnoxious is up I can get some sleep!" I laugh, turning around I get blocked by a hard chest. Not again....

Oh lord.

"Talking about me, my love?" Damien bites, sarcasm leaking from his comment. 

"N-No not really." I stutter.

"But I heard my name. Are you lying bella?" He asks while walking closer to me.

"N-No. B-But I was complaining about the noises yesterday." I say quietly.

Why do I always stutter around him? Damn it.

"What noise? The only noise I heard was my maid and the house intruder drunkenly shouting. I remember that." He says pushing past me.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep. But I didn't get any sleep either." I complain walking towards him.

"I don't care if you didn't get sleep. Maria food!" He says pointing at his empty plate.

Oh the Arrogant mother tucker.

"Damien I would never want to disrespect your home nor you. But I would like the same in return."

I have come to a place where I want to be civil with Damien. But I can't keep being his door mat. I won't just say nothing if he is constantly rude to me. I need to defend my self.

"I don't respect pieces of shit on the ground. Forget the dream." I instantly turned red not from embarrassment but anger.

First thought: Punch him until he sees stars floating in the sky.

Second thought: stay calm, and be clever.

Let's go with second thought, although the first seems... very tempting.

"Damien, I heard everything last night. Everything." I say repeating the last part.

"Good for you." He bites.

"Maria my food. What do I pay you for?" He asks rolling his eyes, resulting in Maria moving faster.

"Damien it's disgusting. And disrespectful." I say placing my hand on my hip to empathise my point.

"I would apologies. If I was sorry." He pokes the the eggs that Maria put infront of him.

Jerk.

"How considerate." I mutter while leaving the kitchen.

"Did you like hearing what you heard ?" He blurts.

Wait what?  I instantly turn red from his words.

"Did you like hearing me moan?" He asks, honestly intrigued to find out the answer.

"You're gross." How inappropriate is he?

This stand 'up for your self phase', isn't going so well and all I want to do now is crawl into bed and sleep.

"Did you?" He is not serious is he?

Choosing to defend my self, for once in my life; I walk towards him maintaining I eye contact. And slowly say "Unfortunately, I'm not like you and your friend up stairs... So I don't do slimy stuff like that. But if I did do that stuff, it definitely wouldn't be to your deformed voice." I bite, while moving into he's face. "Nor your slut." Damien's blue eyes widen with surprise and Maria's gasp is heard throughout the kitchen.

My eyes widen at the thought of what I just said. I never thought I could say such things.

After a while Damien just glares at me, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. Breaking his glare he smirks.

"You look really beautiful today, Jade." He whispers looking into my eyes.

"My name is Amber, Damien." I sigh. Has he got short term memory loss or something?

"I wasn't talking to you. You will never be beautiful to me!" He says whispering the last bit in my ear.

I'm instantly taken back by his insult. For a second I thought he would back down and apologise, I guess that's just me being naive, gullible and just... Amber. 

"Hi, my name is Jade." I turn around to see the blonde that I saw from yesterday. So she's still here?

"Okay." I mutter, while walking out of the room. I don't want to let my steam out on her, but she's already annoying me by her presence.

I'm an ass, I know. 

"Jealousy is an ugly trade, bella." Did I not just tell him my name?

"Oh but Damien dear, you would know a few things about the word ugly." I smirk. "I mean the definition is right next to you." When I see the girls eyes widen with surprise I instantly feel disgusted with myself for talking to her like that.

Well that was until she opened her mouth...

"You dumb stupid bitch. You don't even know me! You stuck up bitch." The blonde bimbo shouts at me. Ignoring her insults I wince at how loud she is.

"Why are you shouting. Like God didn't you shout enough last night. Stop shouting, please." I mutter massaging my temples.

"What if I don't you slut." She shouts even louder, moving closer to Damien.

Meanwhile Damien is smirking.

Enjoying the show Mr Black? You annoying cow foot.

"Who you calling a slut?" I ask truly intrigued. I really don't want to snap but if she continues I will.

And it won't be pretty.

"Who else am I talking to?" She asks smirking at me. Well it's too late....

"Wait lets get this straight, you keep me up with your moans of a dinosaur all night. To a guy that probably won't remember you tomorrow and I'm the slut. You have absolutely no morals! Where is your self respect as a woman?" I shout getting into her space.

"Who do you think you are? Saint of the west?" She shouts back.

All of a sudden Damien starts to laugh, I mean this weirdo laughed so much he started to tear up.

"What's so funny?" I yell looking into his eyes.

"Your fucked up life." Damien clarifies while him and his whore laughs.

I feel a lump in my throat grow as my eyes fill with tears.

"Mr Black that was so uncalled for." Maria mutters, while moving to stand next to me for support.

"Shut it!" He barks, making me flinch.

"No Maria, it's okay." I say letting out a bitter laugh. "Don't defend me." I smile sadly.

Deciding to leave, I start to take small steps.

"She's such a stupid bitch, why is she  here again?" The bimbo asks.

"She's needs a shelter, her life is a complete fuck up." He laughs.

I quickly turn around and look at Damien's cold eyes. And as slowly and as clearly as I can put it I say:

"Damien, my life may be fucked up as you would say it. But I do not try and hide it behind my bad boy persona. Nor do I try to hide by being a whore. You go through life insulting and pushing people away I saw it yesterday. With the woman that carried you for 9 months.

But that's the thing, eventually you will have no one to push away. I have figured you out . It took me a day Mr Black; just a day. But I did. I guess when you look at it from everyone else's point of view, your life is more messed up then mine at the end." finishing my rant as I looked Damien in the eyes.

There was an emotion in them. Something strong. Never have I ever talked to someone with so much disrespect. It pains me to talk to him like this but I will not let him sit on me anymore. Not now. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

"I think I'm going to go. Call me Damien, it was fun." The girl whispers in Damien's ear before going for the door. She's lacking self respect. Seriously.

Meanwhile Damien hasn't once broken eye contact once. His blue eyes that are full of an unknown emotion. Pain? Hate? Surprise maybe?

Breaking eye contact, he slowly walks away but not before looking at me in the eyes once again.

And there in his cold eyes lay the feelings of resentment, morbidity and revenge. Looking away, I stare at the floor.

"Amber! Oh my god. I can't believe you just stood up to him like that. I mean no one has ever done that before." Maria exclaims jumping up and down.

"That was rude of me." I sniffle, trying to suck the tears back in.

"Why are you upset?" She coos. She will never understand. I don't want to be that person.

"I don't like hurting people; but he's just....Ugh." I groan in frustration.

"I don't think you hurt him! I just think you.... snapped. And that's okay sometimes. Especially when it's directed to someone like Damien Black." She laughs while playing with my hair.

Why can't I help but feel bad about this situation?

"How about me and you go out tonight." She smiles instantly cheering me up.

"I'm not sure Maria. I'm not feeling good." I whisper, holding her hand.

"I didn't say now, I said tonight."

"But..."

"None of that please. None of that." She says firmly.

"Please Maria. Next ti-"

"No! We are goin' to party tonight boo." She announced jumping up and down to emphasize her point.

"Maria..." I mutter watching her run to her room.

"Relax! I will get you soon to get you ready." She shouts.

Huffing I turn and walk to my room.

Clubbing. Just what I need. I think sarcastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
12.9K 805 81
He gave me adrenaline, passion and thrill. I just didn't know at what cost... When small town girl Mia Thorpe moves to London to begin a new life, th...
171K 4.4K 44
"See, Damien, that's where I don't believe you." I say annoyed with the fact that he thinks I should believe him. "You think everything and everyone...
55.7K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...