๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„ . ๐๐—๐

Par ihawttop

"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ? ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž." - ๐๐›๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ. - ๐Š๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ... Plus

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„
i.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž

2K 110 18
Par ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ༒.

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
TWO YEARS AGO
𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
" 𝐊𝐀𝐌 "

||

"Bye Momo, im headin' out!" The fifteen year old Kamil said, the wooden floor creaking due to his running, he ran past his grandmother who was cooking dinner for them, the boy's tone was very energetic which was often for Kamil.

He was usually quiet than a mouse.

Kamil was supposed to be doing his homework but he wanted to go see his cousin Joseph and his best friend Ben already, his homework could wait in his opinion.

Alice looking at the boy and frowning, "Unt unt, Anzio." She said, her tone being laced with sternness.

Kamil immediately slowed down and turned around to look at his grandma with pout, "Yes ma'am?" Kamil twisted his lips to the side, holding a little sad expression on his face.

Alice smiled at his response, "Did you finish your homework, baby?" She asked him, staring at the boy.

Kamil shrugged his shoulders, "It was hardd." He whined, slowly stepping back in the direction of the floor.

"Liar liar," Kamil heard the unfamiliar voice, causing him to look around in confusion with knitted brows then meeting eyes with his grandmother with concern look in his eyes.

She creased her eyebrows at his expression, he didn't seem happy anymore, more puzzled.

"What's wrong- Momo, did you call me liar?" Kamil cut her in with small smug on his face.

Alice shook her head and walked up to her grandson who was unaware of the situation he was facing with, "No sweetheart, I didn't." She sighed.

Kamil didn't fully realize that he was diagnosed with Schizophrenia, he heard things others didn't, and he was too young to understand.

Plus, with his learning disability, it became be more complicated for Kamil to understand the situation.

He only inherited one thing from his father and it was his craziness, his father Karter, who unfortunately O'D in the Psychiatric Ward, he also had suffered from the same mental disorder as his son is now dealing with.

His symptoms were getting worse and worse as the months progressed, his mother didn't want to take him to a doctor because she didn't want Kamil to end up in the same predicament as his father.

Alice still wanted to get her grandson help.

Kamil wasn't sure what the voices were, they said mean things to him, they said things that made him dwell on for hours, they said not to trust others and that's what he does.

Sometimes he listens to the voices, but his Momo always was reminding him to not listen to them, try his best to tune them out.

"What I tell you?" She reminded him.

Kamil sighed, "Don't listen to tha weird voices." He whispered but she still heard him.

She hummed and gave him a hug and kiss on the forehead, "Yup, just ignore it, baby." She creased his back, "And when you get back, I'll help you with your homework. Okay, suga?" Alice smiled at him.

Kamil nodded his head and smiled cheekily at the fact he got permission to go outside, "Ok, I love you, Momo." The boy muttered quietly in response.

Pulling out of her embrace and walking to the front door, "I love you too, Anzio. Be safe and be back before the street lights come on, suga!" She said.

The boy grinned, "Okay!" Knowing he probably was going to end up doing the opposite, and left out out of her home.

The warm air blowing against the boy skin, today the fifteen year old wore a black T-shirt and black baggy jeans that he had no business wearing but they were his with black Puma slides on his feet.

Walking in the direction of the park and checking his surroundings, it was dangerous around this side of town, especially because it was petty beef that was going on between different gangs at the moment.

The block was overly hot, by cops and the oppositions.

If you were smart, you would be aware of everything once you leave your home.

"Yoo YoungBoy. Whea you been at, li' ponta?!" One of the old head yelled in the fifteen year old direction. The buff man who was covered in tattoos, he smoking a Black & Mlid and standing stood on his porch while others were being loud and standing on his porch, and music coming from a bust-up stereo.

Kamil tipping his head at the man, "'Sup, Vine. I been at school and shit!" He responded loud enough for the man to hear him.

Devine chuckled, "When you on yo way back dis way, come inside I got anotha pack for you, li' gangsta!" Devine said, exhaling the smoke from his nose and bringing the tobacco to his two-toned lips.

"A'ight, OG!" Kamil replied as he crossed the street.

Kam was the youngest 'youngin' to roam the streets but he was respected because of his father who was infamously killer in the streets.

Karter had his own gang whom were more than loyal when it came to Karter.

Plus, at the age of 9 kam proved to everyone on the Nawfside that he was not joke, and the OG's always spoke to him and made sure he was straight.

Now, he sold weed for a hustle on the side, he gets a big cut of Devine who split money with him after he's sells a pack of drugs, his mother nor his grandmother knew he handled drugs around the neighborhood but he was.

It only took Kamil ten minutes to arrive at his Joe's Uncle house, which was practically a trap, people were in and out and drugs were in and out throughout this spot.

Grinning at his only friends sitting on the porch, the two were both older than Kamil but they were like his older brothers.

Joseph had a joint in his grasp which was nothing new and Ben was focusing on a iPhone 5 he stole from a teacher when he was at school, "Aye Ten, dere Kam go." Joe gave Ten a nudge on his shoulder as Kamil approached the two.

Ben looked up and grinned at Kamil, "What took you so long, nigga?" Ten questioned, raising his eyebrows and giving Kam a dap.

"I was tryna to do my homework and shit." Kamil said to him, sitting down on the porch with his bros.

"Yo slow ass should neva be tryna do sum homework. Say hm, Kam." Joe shook his head, holding the joint out to the youngest one out of their trio.

Kamil eyeing Joseph and looking at the joint, and snatching the joint from Joe who insisted that he took it from him, bringing up to his rosy lips and taking long drags which was his first mistake.

His lungs couldn't handle all of the smoke he inhaled in, Kamil couldn't help but to start choking and coughing, the back of his throat stinging.

Scrunching his face as smoke out into some of his eyes, "Mane, take dis shit." Kam grumbled to get laughed at by the two, a water droplet rolled down his cheek, holding the blunt out to Ben.

Ten shook his head at Kam actions, "You still got baby lungs, li' nigga." Ben joked to cause Joe to snicker at his words as he patted Kam on the back, "Why you hit it fa so long?" Joseph questioned.

Kam mugging hardly and rubbing his eyes that was watering like crazy, "Say, shut up, bitch. Ion smoke dat much as y'all, drug feins." Kam mumbled in annoyance.

Ben taking drags of the joint and passing it back to Kamil who shook his head and denied it, causing Ten to kiss his teeth, "Take tha Doja, Kam." Ben grumbled with small mug.

Kam huffing and taking it out of Ben grasp and taking a small drags of the drug, this time he didn't cough or choke, so he took a few more before passing it to Joseph who grabbed it from him. "You gettin' tha handle of it." Joe grinned.

"Yea." Kam muttered, exhaling the smoke from his mouth and licking over his lip continuously.

"Say, y'all wanna go to tha store?" Ben asked them to get head nods from them, "Shitchea." The two boys said in unison.

Kamil tapped Joe on the arm, "Say Joe, lemme get a water 'fore we go, please?" Kam asked softly.

"Go 'head, Kam." Joe said.

Kam was overly cotton mouth at the moment and he hated being cotton mouth, he didn't stall to get up and walk into Joe's Uncle house.

The smell of Reffer and something else he couldn't decipher immediately creeped in the boy's nostrils, he rubbed his nose as the stench kept going in his nose.

Joe Uncle was nowhere in sight but a few people were laid out in the living room, all of them looking like drug users in Kam's eyes.

In silence, Kamil walked through living room and headed into the small kitchen, where drugs and money and liquor bottles and various firearms on the counter.

"Steal one." Kamil heard the unfamiliar voice from out of nowhere again.

The boy creasing his eyebrows and staring at the counter, "Steal wha'?" He asked lowly out of curiosity, wanting to know if the voice would speak to him again.

A moment of silence filled the kitchen, Kamil was about to mind his business until he heard the voice again, "Steal a Gun and kept it for yourself, Kam." The voice replied misleadingly, then suddenly Kamil got startled by a cold sensation that brush him on his shoulder.

Kamil looking up to see a hooded figure standing behind him, he wouldn't describe the feeling he was getting in his gut, Kamil wasn't scared and wasn't worried.

Kam felt safe for a long time in a while.

It didn't have a face but it was still very ugly in Kamil opinion.

"It's a lot of weapons on the counter. Is Joe's uncle really going to notice, kam? He has other things to be concerned about, don't you think?" The figure asked him genuinely.

Kamil only shrugged his shoulders and twisted his lips to the side, not knowing what Joseph Uncle would be concern about, if he really steals a weapon from him.

"I mean yea, but why ima need it?" Kam questioned, looking up at the figure.

It grinned at him, "For safety, plus I think it's cool to have one, but don't tell anyone." It spoke to him in tone of distortion before it disappeared, and Kamil looked for it immediately, missing its presence.

"Hey, c'mon back man- Grab it, grab it, grab it!" He began getting screamed at by different voices, his sensitive ears couldn't handling the yelling at the moment.

It seemed like they were yelling at the top of their lungs, causing Kam to slap his hands over his ears and shut his eyes tightly, "..Stop, stop." He tried his hardest to not yell back.

It wasn't the voice that was just singular, it voices that sounded combinations together, it was disturbing to the extent.

"Ok, ok." Kam whimpered, feeling tears gather inside of his eyes as he was getting flashbacks of when that man used to yell at him.

Kamil gathered himself before he busted out in tears in Joe uncle kitchen, his emotions were always all over the place but this was insane in his opinion.

The boy snatching the smallest Weapon from off of the counter, discreetly tucking the gun underneath his waistband and covering it with his T-shirt, "H-happy?" Kamil sniffled, rubbing his eyes with smug on his face to not get a response.

Rushing to grab a water out of Joe's uncle fridge and leaving out of the man's house with his head down.

Ben looked at Kamil who oooled like he did something he wasn't supposed to do but Ten didn't say anything and only mind his own business.

"You ready kam?" Joseph looked at Kam.

He snapped out of his guilty thoughts and looked up at his friends and nodded his head to Joe words, "Yea." Kamil muttered, trudging behind the older boys off of the porch and opening his water bottle quietly.

╭┈─

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
𝘰𝘯
Young Kamil??

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

206K 8.7K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
6.1K 216 30
BXB
208K 6.1K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ My first book therefore talk to me nice ๐ŸŒš
57.6K 2.4K 24
๐Š๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐€๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...