π„ππ€πŒπŽπ”π‘π„πƒ + 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑...

By my38babyy

DISCONTINUED ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 πƒπŽπ„π’ πˆπ“ πŒπ„π€π π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 π„ππ€πŒπŽπ”π‘π„πƒ?❞ + ❝𝐁𝐔𝐓, 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓... More

π„ππ€πŒπŽπ”π‘π„πƒ.
π†π‘πŽπ–π“π‡.
𝐈.
𝐈𝐈.
𝐈𝐈𝐈.
πˆπ•.
𝐕.
π•πˆ.
π•πˆπˆ.
π•πˆπˆπˆ.
πˆπ—.
𝐗.
π—πˆ.
π—πˆπˆ.
π—πˆπˆπˆ.
π—πˆπ•.
𝐗𝐕.
π—π•πˆ.
π—π•πˆπˆ.
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
π—πˆπ—.
𝐗𝐗.
π—π—πˆ.
π—π—πˆπˆ.
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ.
π—π—πˆπ•.
𝐗𝐗𝐕.
π—π—π•πˆ.
π—π—π•πˆπˆ.
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ.
π—π—πˆπ—.
𝐗𝐗𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒: 𝐈𝐈
𝟐:𝐈.
𝟐:𝐈𝐈.
𝟐:𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝟐:πˆπ•.
𝟐:𝐕.
𝟐:π•πˆ.

𝟐:π•πˆπˆ.

1K 22 8
By my38babyy

❝ 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍. ❞

two weeks later..
desi jimenez
📍sugarhill apartments, new york

"davi, how your momma feel when jstar had zay?" i asked dd, lowkey scared to tell his family. "mannn she was pissed." he truthfully answered. "what you mean.." i widened my eyes in fear.

"she was pissed cause she found out mad late." he added. "oh." i scrunched up my face. "why? you scared or sum?" he asked me. i slightly nodded my head and walked over to my closer.

i had already got ready, but u wanted to wear something presentable. i found a black halter top, and some black leggings. "what's on the agenda, des?" dd asked me.

"we going to ya mom's and then we picking up amiri." i replied. "why?" he asked me. "cause i wanna learnn." i sighed. "oh alright." he shrugged.

"THEN GET READY." i scrunched up my face. he was still sitting there looking dumb. i stared at him and he finally gave up. "alright chill chill." he laughed.

he already took his shower as well, so he just changed into something else. "do my fit look good?" he asked me as he walked out of the closet. "hmm. yeah." i nodded my head. "you dont like it." he sighed.

"no i do." i tried to say with more expression. "okay, sure." he shrugged. i walked out of the room and headed straight for the kitchen.

i grabbed a bag of veggie straws from the big bag on the side of the fridge. "damn i need to go grocery shopping." i said as i searched the fridge for food to make.

"DAVI. WHEN WE LEAVE OUT REMIND ME TO GO TO THE STORE." i shouted so that dd could hear me. "KAY." he shouted back. i grabbed the car keys and dd started running out the door.

"chill, i was just starting the car up." i laughed. "oh." he blankly answered. "ddot text and said his girl was two months." dd informed me. "oh okayy." i smiled. "what bout you." he squinted his eyes at my face.

i looked around the kitchen and then continued eating my veggie straws. "hmm? hmmmmm??" he got closer to my face. he got even closer and quickly pecked my lips. "you think the babies are gonna be twins?" he asked me.

"what?" i asked confused. "ddot baby and our baby. they could be born on the same day." dd suggested. "that dont make them twins, but sure." i laughed. he nodded his head and took one of my veggie straws.

"you ready to go?" i asked him. "yeah, let me just.." he said as he quickly patted his pockets making sure he had everything. "okay." he added. i nodded and tossed him the keys because i didn't feel like driving.

we left out the apartment and dd locked and closed the door behind me. i got in the passenger seat and turned on the radio as i waited for dd to get in the car. he was standing on the stu on the phone.

i waited patiently, but he was taking a while. i honked the car horn three times, because we already late. his momma was barbecuing and i DONT want to miss that.

he looked at me and hung up the phone. he started walking towards the car and got inside. "durk had called me saying he wanna do another concert with me." dd said excited.

"aww, i'm so proud of you baby." i smiled. he nodded his head and had a smirk on his face. "when is it?" i asked him. "he booked as fuck right now, so like in six or seven months." dd shrugged. i nodded my head and dd began driving.

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

i got out of the car and so did davi. dd reached in his pocket for the key to the house. he found it and unlocked the front door. we walked inside and literally it was dead silence. word to my dead.

dd walked towards the backdoor and i followed. he opened the door and there was finally some noise. music blasting, the family laughing, and food sizzling. "MY HEARTTTT." ethan yelled once he saw me.

"MABABYY." i said as i squeezed him in a tight hug. "aight aight, chill." dd side eyed ethan. "hi mi bebe." dd's mom embraced me in a hug as well. "hi mamii." i laughed. "where's melz?" i asked her. "she over there with the kids." she pointed to the bouncy house.

i walked over there, and dd remained at the grill with his mom. i sat down on the chair across from her. "whats up babes." she smiled once she saw me. "oh and once again thank you for watching amiri for meeee." she laughed.

"me and bria finna turn up." she pointed to bria who was inside the bouncy house. "what the.." i scrunched up my face once i saw her in there. "i just wanna learn how to take care of a baby." i sighed.

"aw period. wait why?" she asked me. "yo y dd.." i started. she gasped before i even got to finish. i was telling her in spanish because them loud ass kids cant shut they mouth, and they dont know as much spanish.

TRANSLATION: "me and dd.."

"tu y dd que?" she asked me. "tengo uno en camino.." i sighed. she gasped even louder and widened her eyes.

TRANSLATION: "you and dd what?"
"got one on the way"

"you lying." she bit her lip in excitement. i shook my head no and she started smiling mad hard. "AY DAVID." she yelled his name. he looked our way and ran over to us. "you okay?" he asked me firstly.

"just cute. this all you?" she asked him. he smirked and nodded his head. "food done." dd said looking at me. i got up from the seat and melz grabbed bria. and then they both came to the table.

i sat down at the end near dd and ethan. everyone took their seats and the food was placed on the table. "okay i'm finna say grace." she said as she everybody joined hands.

"bless this food to our bodies. and lord let us hold you in our hearts. in jesus name we pray, amen. and bless my beautiful beautiful familia. bless the people who have done no wrong to us all, and all of my children, and bless their children. please lord bless my hermosa nuera. bless the hands who prepared the food, ME. and amennnnn." she finally said.

"amen." everybody said and then we dug in. "desi pregnant." dd spoke up. i elbowed him in his arm, because that was not how we planned it to go. "AHH RUN ME MY ONES. WHAT I TELL YALL?" dd's mom yelled. i was taken back by the words that had came from her mouth.

jstar and melz sighed as they reached in their pockets to grab some cash. "ah nah. yall was betting on us." dd had a confused look on his face. "yeah duh. how far long are you mi corazon." she asked me as she ate a piece of chicken.

"i'm guessing two or three months, i really don't know." i shrugged. i picked up my fork and ate some of the mac and cheese. "make sure you schedule and appointment." she added. i nodded my head and continued eating.

desi jimenez
📍new york, new york

"bye mir. mommy love you soooo much. mmmwah." melz said as she kissed her son on the cheek. dd was putting his carseat in the car and put amiri inside of it. i got in the front passenger seat, and dd came around and got in the driver's seat.

"okay let's stop by the grocery store real quick." i asked him. he nodded and he pulled off from his mom's house. "i dont wanna go." amiri sighed. "it's okay mir, i'll get you something." dd said as he pulled up to walmart.

i opened the door for amiri, and i took him out his carseat and held him while dd locked the car. i walked to the entrance and grabbed a shopping cart and put amiri in it. shortly after dd came running behind us. amiri started busting out laughing. "you're funny." he laughed.

we both started laughing as well. i pulled out my notes from my phone and got the shopping list open. "okay so first we need some bell peppers.." i said as i pushed the cart to the produce section.

desi jimenez
📍sugarhill apartments, new york

"amiri taking his nap." dd said as he came from our room. i nodded my head and got on my phone. "so i scheduled the appointment.." i sighed. "when is it?" he asked me. "next week.." i frowned.

"shit is getting real. aint it?" he asked me. i pursed my lips together and rested my head on my hand. "what's wrong?" he asked me. "i don't know. part of me is like REALLY happy, and part of me feels alone." i expressed.

"desi, you never alone. i'm always here, with you. you got so many people on your side i promise." dd replied. "it doesn't feel like that right now.." i said as i laid on his shoulder and started crying.

dd played in my hair and then i saw amiri walking towards us. "whats wrong auntie desi?" he asked me frowning. "nothing baby." i smiled. "why you crying?" he asked me. "just a little sad." i said "why you sad?" he asked. "my feelings." i answered.

he nodded his head and pushed himself in the couch. he laid beside me and dd and pointed to the tv. "what you want to watch?" i asked him. "hmm. bluey." he smiled. "hell no. that blue bitch ass dog." dd said like he got offended.

amiri gasped and lightly smacked dd. i gasped even louder and dd was there in shock. "boy you aint slap me." dd mugged amiri. "yes i did." amiri laughed. dd made a noise acting he punched him, "psshhhffftt."

"oww, you hurt me." amiri said as he rubbed his arm. "no i didn't." dd stopped. and next thing you know dd was getting beat up by a baby. the rest of that evening we were watching bluey.. until ri fell asleep.

my38babyy's notes

- why yall acting like yall dnt like tha baby 😭

- period consistency , i am back AGAIN. yall need to be praising me ..

- FEEDBACK ! WSPP .

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒: 𝐈𝐈

1763 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 23.1K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
254K 24.5K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
679K 32.3K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...