GETTING INTO SHAPE

By Modestyj

Maura Isles and Jane Rizzoli are married. Maura wants to run in the Bay to Bay Breakers in San Francisco whic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 categories for contest
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 Epilog

49

0 0 0
By Modestyj

My cell rings and its my younger brother, Tommy.
Sis we are running late. Drew already called Courtney.
They barely woke up. We will be there in an hour. I will call Antonio ommy. Thanks sis.
Maur I am calling Antonio. Drew and Tommy will be here in an hour. Mario and Courtney barely woke up. Okay!

My cell is ringing.

Hey Antonio Tommy and Drew will be here in an hour and the Flores just woke up. Okay! I am 5 minutes away. I can't jog long. If you don't mind, if I use your treadmill and take a shower there. I need to leave my car there too until after work. Its not a problem.

Babe these rooms are done.   We can do  the front of the house when we get back and we will be done Jane. We did a good job. Maur it only took us four hours to do. I can't believe we woke up so early to do this. Maur next year lets hire someone to do this. We can for the roof garland and the wreath but everything else I like doing with you. Okay babe!  I am glad we took from today until after New Year's Day off. Me too Maura.

Our cousin came and worked out. He was only able to run on the treadmill for an hour before he had to take a shower for Kevin to pick him up so they could pick up the police commissioner Chin.

See you two later and be safe out there.

They left waving to Mario and Courtney Flores, Drew and my brother, Tommy.

We already stretched and worked out with Antonio here. We will wait for you four to stretch before we go jogging. Lets do 25 miles today. When it gets closer to Christmas, we won't be jogging out in the neighborhood. Courtney and Mario have you decided to jog in the bay to bay race? No we will be in Mexico Tommy. Oh okay!

They finished stretching and we left. All six of us took two weeks off from work.

In Lake Tahoe...

We went to Mountainside Sports store. We liked the decorations they had up.

Morning Avery - we have your ammo at the counter for you. Thank you.

The three of us went to get more ammo for the gun range. We were in and out. We told Fred, Joey and Emily we would meet them there. The three of them drove to Tahoe last night after being dropped off by the limousines.

Aye you three. I am glad you two called and left a message at the Inn that you three came in last night. We called last night. The three of us got in late. We are staying at the Inn too but leaving after we have lunch.

Wow, my cousin finally is decorating the outside of her properties finally.

The five us went in. We decided the worst person would buy us lunch.

Unfortunately,  Fred lost. We all went back to the Inn to eat lunch.

We went straight to eat because we knew the three of them wanted to get back at a decent time.

Fred you haven't been practicing. I know work has kept me busy.  Fred  I appreciate you and the associates taking on cases so William, Samantha and I could take all this time off. We are a team. You have done the same for me on many occassions.

We ordered our food and beverages. We were done in an hour and a half . We thanked Fred for lunch and the three of them shooting with us.
They left to pack and check out while we went to go watch a movie in town.

In Sacramento...

They left and we did the front. We took a much needed shower, ate the Japanese food we ordered and went to our bedroom to sleep. We were tired after only sleeping a few hours  and we fell asleep quickly.

We were woken up when Carlo and Julianne  texting us photos of their homes.

Maura and I look at our cells.

I took the tree down. Sylvie planted these pink flowers before I added a third garage to my home. We are not sure if we should get a boat or not. Also the new bedroom furniture will be delivered today. Sacramento students from the homeless project came and got my old set. This mattress is a sleep number one . This is how the outside of the house looks now.

I paid someone to hang up the sleigh on the roof. This is the main room.

As you can tell, I didn't go over board. I have to go my appointment is here. Love you sis and cousin.

These were from my daughter that she did yesterday morning.

I got the cop for all of the family and friends who are or were a leo ( law enforcement officer).

We only did those rooms inside.

Dorothy and I thought about doing the front than decided against.  Here is Uncle Frosty and Auntie Nina's home.

I asked uncle frosty why his deflateable snowman and Santa Claus were on the balcony and not on the roof or on the lawn. He said if he left them on the lawn someone could steal them. If he put them on the roof, he would have to anchor it which would mean holes to seal. Dorothy and I knew he was having a difficult time finding black nutcrackers and we did too. So Dorothy asked someone shedoes business with to sand the ones we got him and had them paint them black. I know Lana found some. 

I hope your training is going well and the two of you are not overdoing it. Love you.

Maura and I loved all of your decorations. Carlo the front with the additional garage will come in handy.   I am glad you removed the tree. We know you weren't happy with the damage it did to the driveway. A wider driveway is always a good thing. Love you all. We need to go make dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510 148 54
[first draft - this story will be edited later on] "I just worry about people. Especially my friends." "Friends?" Alex looked over at Kata with kindn...
202K 9K 36
A motor-mouth southern belle tries playing detective only to collide with a dangerously sexy biker. Ellie Robinson takes it upon herself to secretly...
1K 18 4
All about my dream Life with the Rizzoli Family and Dr.Maura Isles and The four women of the SFPD Lindsay, Clarie,Jill, and Cindy and the sad tales...
76K 1K 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...