♤●🍁WHERE PAST MEETS THE FUTU...

By Mysteryofmythologies

Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land ... More

Classroom
Turing point
Escape!!!!!
Identity
Unpredictable
Who is he !!??
He came ??? - "You called "
new life !!!
Jealous- no !!!
Time to return Home
Confusing?
Wedding
Happy Holi
Just For each other
My man
Confession
Pre Weddings ceremony
Engagement
Haldi
A Night to Remember
Mehndi
Sangeet
wedding
Happy Ever after...

A new Journey

510 34 0
By Mysteryofmythologies

"What type of creature it is ???" The boy next krisha freaked out .
Krisha sighed. 

The cab driver is laughing loudly. 

Krisha pulled him a little out of sight. 

"Hey !!! You want me to help you reach your home !!!  Right ?? Then why are you messing,  it's a car not a creature!!" Krisha uttered. 

"What's a car ?? I never seen this type of  things before,  how can you tell me not to freak out " Karna replied still being confused. 

Krisha's pov........

The boy must have came from a underrated village, that's why he doesn't know what's a car . Poor boy !! It will difficult for him . But I have to secure the chance that he will return to his place safely. 

End of pov.......

"Listen you believe me right !!! Then please do as I say or else we can't reach my destination at least " Krisha uttered. 

Karna sighed. 

"Fine " .....

After a long ride in cab , and train then in auto ......

They finally reached Krisha's destination. 

But now they have to walk .
Krisha has been wearing heels through the whole journey.... she's so tired  .

"Hey  , can you pick me up till we reach the house !!" Krisha uttered. 

"Ofc not  , I can't pick a unmarried girl  , it's a disrespect to touch a girl by a man"
He replied. 

Is he being a true gentle man or avoiding to Carry me , krisha thought. 

"But can't you see I'm all drained and don't have any energy,  is it OK to you to leave me what if I black out ??" Krisha uttered. 

The man thought for a moment. Then.

"But still  ,if I carry you I have to touch you , it's not right !!" He uttered. 

Krisha is now annoyed. 

"Listen if your touch is not bothering me then what is your problem to carry me ,you have a well built body ,but you can't carry a girl!!" Krisha uttered. 

"Fine !! " he uttered and picked her up.

Though Krisha is very casual about it but still a different type of warmth filled her from inside. 

He continued to walk .

But soon enough the position started bothering both of them  , Karna being Genuine tried to tolerate it until they reached but Krisha started moving,  to adjust a perfect place. 

"Could you please stop moving it's making worse as I'm carrying you !!" Karna warned. 

"Hey !! It's not my fault I'm not comfortable " Krisha uttered. 

"Not me either,  but you said you can't walk " . Karna uttered Krisha remained silent as it's really her wanting. 

But couldn't stop moving. 

Karna felt  irritated

"Please stop moving you're making me loose my balance " Karna. 

"But I am doing with my will it's just " Krisha tried to utter.

They're walking again.  After a while Krisha started moving again. 

But this time no warn . Karna loosened his grip . Made Krisha fall on the ground

"Auchhhhh" Krisha yelled

Karna rolled his eyes .

"Hey Mr. Are you crazy?? How can you do this ??" Krisha yelled. 

"Seriously?? I already warned you two times ?? What do you expect more !!" Karna replied. 

"But this ??? Do you know how hurt I am !!" Krisha uttered. 

"No ,actually I don't care , this way right" saying this and pointing forward he crossed Krisha and started moving forward. 

"Hey hey !!! You're leaving me like this ??, wait for me , " Krisha uttered Then got up somehow, 

She couldn't walk straight but still manage to going behind him.

"Ugh   , I won't forget this " Krisha mumbled

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are we going to live here ??" The man asked. 

"Yes , isn't it beautiful?? Mithi said she brought it previously, but now it's completely abandoned. " Krisha uttered. 

"GO change yourself there's the washroom,  then we'll discuss about your place " Krisha uttered  .

The man in front is hesitate. 

"But I don't have other clothes , " he replied. 

It's true the man didn't had any bags to carry his luggage.

Krisha went through her ph .

"What's your size ??" She asked
"Size ??" He asked
"Yes , size , I mean body measurements,"
Krisha uttered.

"I don't know that !!" He replied. 

"Fine , I'm ordering with my guess " she replied then started examining him  .

He cover his bare chest

"What are you doing with your eyes ??" He uttered. 
Krisha got amused by him being embarrassed. 

She started walking closer
He didn't find any other way started moving backward. 

"I -----------
Am -------------

Just -------------
Measuring--------

Your -----------
Physical features-------"

With that she pinned him on the wall .

He gulped.

Seeing him like that .
Krisha burst out into laughter. 

The man stood still. Being super confused.  But remembering the moment just happened his heart skipped a beat .

"I have ordered your clothes so you wait and I'll change first " with that Krisha went upstairs. 

The man found all the object near him
Very weird and unfamiliar so he sat on the floor . Waiting for the girl .

After a while Krisha came downstairs....

Wearing a casual outfit showing her long legs . Seeing her like that .
Karna covered his eyes and turned the opposite direction. 

"Hey ??  What's wrong?" Krisha asked him being like that. 

"Where's your full clothes?? You forget to cover the legs , " he uttered still covering his eyes not to see her .

Krisha found it interesting. 

"Why ?? Are my legs very beautiful??" Krisha uttered in a seductive tone .

The person in front may be going to loose his breath .

She placed her hand on his shoulder. 

"Tell me??, " Krisha uttered. 

He got up and went towards the wall refraining himself from Seeing her .

Krisha laughed.  Suddenly the doorbell ring .

There's they got the parcel of clothes. 

"So here's your clothes!! I Ordered some pair of jeans and shirts,  I guess shirts will look better than tees " she uttered glancing his well toned body .

He grabbed the parcel. Holding the clothes
"How am I suppose to wear it ??" He asked
He asked is so much innocence that Krisha smiled. 

"You never wore jeans , I see ok here's a catalogue you can wear it by seeing it " she handled him the catalogue. 

He only nodded. 

Oh this cutie. 

"OK so washroom is the upstairs ok , ok let me show you " she hold his hand and dragged him upstairs. 

Karna's pov........

I'm not a person to tolerate these touches but why her presence always made my heart stop for a little while , the thought of her Holding my hands is a different kind of feeling. 
End of pov.........

"What's this ??" He asked. 

"Bathroom !! There's the shower,  if you twist the knob like this it will start pouring water   , " she explained everything about the Bathroom to him .

For him things are very complicated here . For Krisha the man is weird.  He didn't know anything not about light ??

She waited for him in the room .

He came out after an hour with a towel
Around his abdomen. 
Krisha couldn't take her eyes off his wet body .

"Now tell me what I should wear " he uttered. 

A naughty idea played into krisha's head .
She went near him with the jeans .

"Look   ,  this is jeans , you have to wear it like the way it's shown in the catalogue " she replied He listen that carefully

"Now give me my towel " with that she tried to grab the towel. 

"Hey hey , " he back off .

"What are you doing??" He asked. 

"What trying to help you , take off the towel so you can wear that jeans " she uttered playfully. 

"In the way of helping you're trying to take away my pride , " he uttered holding the towel . 

"No no , let me help you !!" Krisha uttered and tried to be close. 
He went inside the bathroom closing it .

Krisha laughed outside. Teasing this guy is a way more fun .😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 12.7K 83
**COMPLETED** This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life and loves her ga...
335K 14.2K 76
*COMPLETED* [30k+ words] A 21st century girl time travels to an alternate universe in the 3000 BC era which is believed to be the era of Mahabharata...
66.8K 3.2K 28
A story about the divine fireborn and worrior Karn. Was abandoned by birth, was insulted by society in every step, was looked down upon despite bein...
70.1K 3.7K 46
The glory of Mahabharata war is praised by many..Everyone knows about Draupadi, Yagyaseni, the one born from Yagya..A woman whose fate was to bring a...