Would You Kill For My Love?

By YourFavBLMomma

There are two main Mafia families in the city of Bangkok, Thailand. The Rattanakosin Family and The Phassako... More

Introduction
Author's Note
The Raging Beginning...
The Unresolved Mess...
Certain Secrets Revealed...
The Taunting Nightmare...
Reminiscing The Past...
A Silent Relationship... (Part 1)
A Silent Relationship... (Part 2)
From Enemy to Friend (with Benefits)...
A Silent Relationship...(Part 3)
Characters pt. 2😊❤️‍🩹‼️

Old Friend...

606 40 51
By YourFavBLMomma

⚠️Long Chapter⚠️
*If the words are slanted they are either using sign language, texting or it's a flashback*

(Sorry for posting late)

************************************************

"Shut up?! Just leave?!" Kajorn slapped Ratchanee, making her hit her back against the wall.

Ratchanee opened her eyes quickly and sat up fast, holding her chest. She sighed in frustration and wiped her face and it was wet. She had tears still flowing down her face. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time and it was already 5 in the morning.

"I have a bad feeling about today,"she removed the covers from around her.

She straightened her bed then began taking her clothes off and tied her hair up in a bun. Macy, the young maid, had a hot bath ready for her already. Macy helped her into the tub and left her alone.

"I really miss Ayan..." she had the numbest expression but tears fell down her face.

Ratchanee

I submerged deeper into the water and thought about the last time I talked to Ayan. Just remember the way he cried. I mean until this day I will never know what happened. I close my eyes and let the hot water sink into my skin.

***

It was 3 in the morning when someone bammed on my parents' door. It scared the shit out of me, so I grabbed something to protect myself and asked," Who is it?!"

I heard the sobbing and quivering in his voice,"...Ayan.."

I threw the bat somewhere and ran and opened the door quickly and Ayan fell right in my arms. His face was so red from crying and his eyes was puffy.

"Oww Ayan what's wrong?"

He was holding me tight, not wanting to let go, "J-Jia he-he...we..we," he tried to speak but he couldn't form words.

We made it to the couch and sat down and I hugged him tight, rubbing his back, "Cıyĕn Cıyĕn..." (Cıyĕn : Calm down)

He slowed down his breathing and whispered, "...why did I let him do it? Why did I do it? I wasn't ready...was I?"

I listened to him question himself over and over again and I decided to get him to talk, "wasn't ready for what?" I rubbed his cheek, longing for his sweet smile that brightened up my day.

"I can't tell you Jia, I want to figure out what to do...I just need comfort right now and you are the only person I can think of and Jim wasn't picking my calls," he sniffled.

***

I opened my eyes and cried because I missed his sweet smile, us laughing and our long talks. I wish he never walked away the same day Phiphop left. I long for the old times we had together.

I finally got out of the bath and put my clothes Macy laid out for me and my phone went off. I picked up thinking it was something about work but I got the shock of my life and dropped my phone and a tear escaped my eye.

My phone went off again and I slowly grabbed it and read the message...

Unknown Number:
Hi Jia, I know you probably won't answer this once you realize who it is...

Unknown Number:
I came back to Bangkok and I want to see you na...can we meet for Lunch ☺️

I could feel him smiling which made me smile and I texted back smiling from ear to ear.

Me:
Of course, we have a lot to catch up on

Little brother☺️:
Ok khub...I really missed you na I'm sorry again

Me:
Don't worry about that I'm glad you back and I missed you too and what time for lunch

Little brother☺️:
Is 14:00 ok?

Me:
It is...what restaurant?

Little brother☺️:
The usual if it's still open 555 😂

Me:
Ok krub and yes it is 5555
See you then

Little brother☺️:
See you then na ☺️

I smiled at my phone like a crazy lady and sighed in happiness. I walked out the room smiling and sat at the table with the boys and once I looked to my left my smile disappeared. It's been about a week since I saw Khabkluen and my heart was slowly breaking.

Palm grabbed my hand, "Everything will be fine," he looked me directly in the eye and smiled.

"I know luk I'm ok," I smiled back, patting his hand with my other hand.

"Ow Mae, when is Lung Jim and Lung Wen coming over again," Li Ming was looking at something on his phone, talking to me.

"I don't know son, why don't you give them a call after school today and see if they can come over, you know they have been busy getting baby things before she comes," Li Ming dropped his phone and looked at me with salad hanging out of his mouth.

"Baby?! SHE?!"

"Yes-" Before I could finish he grabbed his phone and ran upstairs.

"That boy of mine," I checked my watch and realized it was 7:30 and I had to get into the shooting range,"Palm na," I ate a little something.

"Khab?"

"I'm going to the shooting range and then go to the office then imma have lunch with a friend, I'll see you later na," I kissed his forehead and left.

Once I got in the shooting range, my men bowed and presented all types of guns. They gave me Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns, Revolvers, and Pistols. Once I started shooting I couldn't get his face out of my head.

"You are too gullible...you are stupid...mafia just doesn't suit you...you are to dumb"

I didn't miss any headshots when I pictured Kajorn's face.

Ayan

It's already 13:45 and I have been at the restaurant since like 12:00 because I'm anxious. I haven't seen Ratchanee or Jim in over 17 years and I'm scared they won't show.

"Excuse sir, are you ready to order anything," the waitress snapped me out of my trance.

"Just a few more minutes..."

"Ok khub I'll bring you a cup of water," she smiled at me.

I smiled back and she walked away to get me water. I sighed in frustration, scared because I believed that they would not come. I looked at my watch and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ayan Ayutthaya?"

I looked up from my watch and saw Jim and Wen. I jumped up quickly and hugged them both.

"I have missed you guys.."

"We have missed you too," Wen spoke with a smile.

We released the hug and sat down. I couldn't stop smiling. On the outside I was calm yet smiling but on the inside I was jumping for joy.

"...it's been 17 years," Jim spoke with a very deep voice.

"You have definitely grown up... your voice dropped a lot," Wen gave me the biggest ' Criminal Offensive Side Eye'.

He chuckled," Yeah, I have and I got married.." he smiled hard.

"Wait seriously?!" I pointed at him then Wen and they both nodded and smiled, "oh hoiii I'm so happy for you guys," I saw them interlock fingers and sighed, looking at the entrance door.

"Phi Ayan, is someone else supposed to be coming?" Wen's voice was still sweet.

"P' Ratchanee..."

Jim and Wen looked at each other and honestly I know exactly how they feel. They were as nervous as me. I looked at my watch and sighed, closing my eyes, wishing for her to show up.

I felt a hand on my cheek and someone lifted my face up and my eyes sparkled when I saw who it was.

"Jia?!" I stood up and hugged her.

"Sawdee Ka Ayan," she hugged me back smiling from ear to ear.

We hugged for a while and then talked and ate something. We talked about Ratchanee boys and Jim and Wen's new baby. Even though we were laughing and bringing up the old times, they still didn't know what happened 17 years ago.

Ratchanee looked at me and grabbed my hands making me come back to reality and out my thoughts, "So tell us how are you? Are you dating someone? Did you move back to Bangkok? Did you-"

"Oiii Phi let him answer at least one question," Jim stopped her from continuing.

"Oww I'm sorry," she smiled and looked at me, waiting patiently.

"No no it's ok Jia...umm I am married and I have a kid," I looked at all their faces and they had different expressions.

"Aww that's so cute, I'm happy for you," Wen smiled at me.

Jim raised his eyebrows in confusion,"You- You are married?"

"You have a kid?!" Ratchanee looked at me with wide eyes.

"Thank you Nong and khub for both of you guys' answers," I smiled thinking about my little family.

"Who are you married to and how old is your kid?" Ratchanee looked at me happy.

"Akk Phassakorn and he is 17 but he turns 18 tomorrow,"I smiled.

"W-who?"

"Akk.."

"How did that happen? Just asking..."

"Well you remember the day I cried in your arms," Ratchanee nodded," well he called me and told me that he wanted to talk and for me to come over. I was already distraught about school and feeling like a burden to you guys and after losing my parents, I still wasn't ok, so I went and confided in him and that led to one thing and..."

17 Years Ago...

I walked into the Phassakorn household and went straight to Akk's room. He was in the corner of his room, rocking back and forth hugging his knees.

"Nong? Nong?! Nong you alright?" I squatted in front of him and was rubbing his shoulders.

"Ayan I'm so sorry," he looked at me with swollen eyes.

"What happened? Talk to me.." I caressed his cheek.

"I'm pregnant..."He looked at my face, studying it.

I looked at him with wide eyes and everything went blank for about 20 seconds and I honestly didn't know how to react. So the first thing I did was hug him because I have no words.

He still cried in my arms and I just held him.

"So after all of that me and him talked about everything and this urge of anger came out of nowhere and I spazzed on him and came to you. Then I went back to him the next day and Iapologized. When we told his parents they were furious and hit on him and me and caused him to lose the baby, then I got us out of there and a couple months later we were in the moment and made Tiwson," I took a deep breath after finishing.

Jim and Wen looked at me with sad eyes and then smiled at me, which made me feel ok. Ratchanee grabbed my hands and squeezed them a little and smiled and her expression changed.

"Tiwson?" Ratchanee questioned me.

"Khub, that's my son Tiwson Ayutthaya," I smiled.

"Does your son have a best friend?"

"Yes I believe so, why did you ask?"

"Because I think our sons are best friends," she smiled.

"Well well well, long one no see since I saw all of you..."

We all looked at the person who was talking and we all had wide eyes...

Tiwson

Me:
Yo bro, what you up to..

Li Mingo 🤣:
Nothing bored, I'm about to head to the game room

Me:
Really?! I want to go with you, are you leaving now?

Li Mingo🤣:
Yes I'm about to, Deiyw?! You are here in Bangkok!

Me:
Yeah me and my dads moved here like a week ago, I just finished settling in. So are we going or not?

Li Mingo 🤣:
Uh uh uh of course we are, I'm about to walk out the door.

Me:
Great?! I get to celebrate my birthday with my best friend. Hey is it ok if I bring someone with me

I looked at Heart who had his eyes close , hoping that he would say yes.

Li Mingo 🤣:
I don't care man, I just want to hang out with you...

Me:
I'll see you soon🤣

I tapped heart and showed him the text and he smiled at me and thanked me.

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕

Sawdee ka everyone ❤️ I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote, comment, and give as many suggestions as you want. IM SO SORRY EVERYONE 😔😔😔 I wanted to post yesterday but it was a lot going on but as you know. #BL4life and as always I love y'all smooches ❤️💋

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 4K 44
It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that. Gemini Norawit belonged to a very influ...
21.4K 914 21
What happens when a cold hearted biggest mafia of thailand Joong Archen meet a lovely and adorable person like Dunk Natachai.Joong who don't beleive...
11.2K 553 12
A Crown is not Previledge. it's a Responsibility. should be put in Heart not on Head. Dunk Natachai Boonprasert a reigning Prince of Boonprasert fami...