Blurred

By JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 62

38 2 0
By JoniiG

"Let's kill her, at least," Spinner says, approaching me slowly. "We would still have that kid if she didn't let him out."

"Just say you don't like me, dude," As if he wouldn't find the smallest detail to blame it on me and try to kill me. "No need for excuses. Also, you can't kill me."

All Might has unleashed his full power now. Though, I think he's holding back just a bit because I'm here. I don't know if Keigo said anything to the heroes but none of them are particularly targeting me.

I feel kind of bad for lying to Y/n but I'm sure she knows it was a lie. I can't leave this place without fighting and the only ones I can take on are Spinner, Toga and maybe Mr. Compress. I'm no match for Shigaraki, Dabi or Magne. Especially Dabi.

He knows my weaknesses better than anyone and he's already used them against me. At least Y/n and Keigo aren't here anymore. Nut how the fuck do I get out of here alive?

Not to mention All for One is already aware I'm helping the heroes. He might kill me when I least expect it. He's the one I should be worried about; the League is the least of my problems. That man has multiple quirks which are stolen from other people, he's basically unstoppable.

"Is that so?" That smirk is so annoying. "If your little boyfriend over there didn't get in the way, you'd be long dead by now."

"He's not my-" Helicopters? Great, the media is here to live broadcast All Might's fight. Y/n will see me and I don't know if she's gonna stay still. It won't be easy fighting all of them at once. "Fantastic."

All for One activates his tendrils, piercing them through Kurogiri who is still unconscious, activating his quirk to open a warp.

"All of you, except Dabi, leave this place," Why Dabi? "Take care of her, please. I would do it but I am a little busy."

Oh, that's just perfect. He knows exactly what he's doing ordering Dabi to kill me. I'm debating whether he's testing him or knows I won't—can't—fight him, so it'll be easier.

Spinner didn't say anything for his own good and simply walked away, cursing under his breath along with the rest of the members. But Dabi didn't say anything either and that's what surprised me.

His hands light up with the same fire that used to keep me warm years ago. Who knew one day they would be the death of me? Unfortunately, Dabi was right earlier. I can't indeed hurt him and I can't force myself either.

Damn it. What do I do now? I was supposed to be out of here a long time ago and now I'm about to fight the person who was by my side every time I needed someone.

Is this how it's going to end? I am going to burn alive from the flames that he promised would protect me? Just like that?

I only regret not trying to give Y/n' memories back. Although, part of me didn't want to give them back since they aren't happy ones. If I actually survive this, I will.

If I survive this...We will start over again. Be a family once again. Who knows, I might even meet mom again. Keigo said she is alive and lives in a house in another city. Maybe I can make her remember and everything will fix and even if they don't I will still have Y/n and Keigo.

I only wish I had Touya, too...

"Are you thinking about your siblings?" He says, walking up to me, his shadow covering my whole body. "Is that why you're crying?"

I touch my eyes and feel the liquid that's running down my cheeks. I didn't even realize I was crying.

I stand, staring in his eyes, illuminated by the moonlight. "Just do it."

"Oh?" His hand grabs my neck, picking me up, not actually choking me. "You're not going to fight back?"

"I don't want to fight you." And it's true; I'm barely moving a muscle. I'm like a puppet waiting to be controlled by its master. "Just do it."

That's when I realized something. I could see his sorrow just by glancing into his eyes, which softened for a short second. I saw the want to set me down and take me somewhere other than here.

His expression turned into rage, along with his body. The hand that still has hold of me being the only part he's careful with.

I know what he said to me was to make me the bad guy. He didn't mean any of those things, however true they may have been.

"I hate you," He growls. "You know that?"

"I know." He doesn't mean that. That's not the word he wanted to say. It is simply the only word he can say to me right now.

"Then," He throws me off the destroyed terrace, jumping right after me, lighting the whole street below us on fire. "Burn into ashes, Hina!"

What is he planning? If it was for me to fall into the fire why would Dabi jump? He slides along the building's wall, reaching for my hand and pulling me into his chest. He jumps away from the flames' range, at the last second.

"Scream as loud as you can." He whispers before his hand grabs my forearm, burning my skin.

"What- ARGH!"

He basically drags me into the alleyway, constantly checking behind him. What the fuck is he doing?

"What are you-"

"Shut it and run." He covers my mouth. "That's what you decided, so stay the fuck away from me."

I don't know if he actually hates me but he's surely still helping me stay alive. He might get punished for letting me run away or get killed, worst case scenario.

"Why are you helping me?" I say, reaching for his arm as he is about to leave. "You might get into serious trouble if All for One finds out you let me go. Why risk it?"

He doesn't answer me. He doesn't want to answer me. I know what he wants to say, even though he can't say it. He can't bring himself to hurt me more than he already has.

He burned my hand just to fool All for One that I was actually killed by his fire. Why would he do all this if he truly hates me like he says?

My hand grips the fabric of his jacket while my lower lip starts trebling. I'm sick of myself crying this much.

"Touya," I say with my shaky voice, ready to crack. He turns so quickly at the call of his real name, trying to escape from my grip. "I don't want to leave you. You know that– No, you knew that from the start."

I hate the idea that this man has made me so vulnerable to him. I hate myself for being unable to let go of him. That I don't want to let him go.

I know he will not change for me. I don't want anything to happen to him as a result of my actions. I don't want anything bad to happen to my family. All for One is a threat to all, though, there is something I can do about him, but it is far too dangerous.

I never imagined I'd contemplate doing this, yet here I am. It is far too risky for me; I may die as a result of it. I almost died the last time I tried—more like forced me to—back at the commission.

Touya witnessed everything that happened that day and fought the guards to stop me because he could see my body was slowly crumbling, which is why I'm not going to tell him what I'm doing. I know he won't agree to it.

It might cost me my life but everyone is in danger as long as All for One exists. So...I will simply erase that existence forever.

I will only ask for his help for the last time. At least I will know he is safe from him. I only need an opening and once I touch All for One, it's over.

"I didn't change my mind. I just need one last favor."

"A favor?" He slaps my hand away from him. "You want me to kiss you or something?"

"No," I shake my head lightly. "I only need you to make an opening for me."

He frowns. He's trying to figure out what my plan is. "What do you mean?"

"I just need to get close to All for One," I stare down at my hand; the one that will most likely end it all. End me, us and the family I was trying to rebuild. Everything. "That's all I need. Please."

"If I do this," He pinches his nose, letting a frustrated sigh out. "Will you actually disappear from my life this time?"

"Forever." If only he knew how ironic that is. "I'll never see you again."

He's thinking about it carefully. He knows I'm up to something and he can't figure it out. I just hope he helps me without knowing what I'm about to do.

"Fine," Thank God. "I don't know what you're up to but it better work. I'm not in the mood to get scolded because I didn't kill you."

"It will. I just need one touch." One touch for everything to be over. At least I'm keeping my promise to him. I really won't see him again...Because I'll be gone.

He agreed but he's still trying to find what I'm doing. We walked out of the alley, carefully approaching the building from the back where Y/n was. Dabi checks through the opening of the debris, the fight still going, becoming more intense every passing minute.

"Big guy isn't looking so good," Not even All Might is able to fight him? Yeah, I really need this to work. Wouldn't want to lose the symbol of peace because of that maniac. "So, what do I do?"

"Just distract him for as long as you can," I say. "If possible, make him turn the other way so I can go behind him."

He reaches up the broken piece of the wall to lift himself up and walk back into the battlefield but stops midway, looking at me with a puzzled expression.

"You are aware you're no match for him, right?"

"I don't plan on fighting him," I say, not daring to look at him. "Don't worry."

"Oh, I'm not worried, you're the one with a death wish." He scoffs, faking a smile. "Once I make that opening, I'm out of here, so don't fail if you want your life. See you never, Takami Hina." He jumps to the roof, walking towards the fight. All Might is trying to stand again after getting so many hits.

"Goodbye, Touya." I whisper, letting my last tears fall on the ground.

I only wish things wouldn't have ended that way with him. On the other hand, maybe it's better like this; maybe when I'm gone it won't affect him like it would if we were still...together?

Can I even call it that? All I knew was that I care about him and he cares about me. We never stated what we had, we just lived the moment, I guess.

I can't believe this is the end...That was the last time I saw him. The last time I saw his eyes. Those blue sky eyes I always adored. The warmth of his body that always gave me comfort, the promise of his heat to fight the cold away from me and keep me safe. The little annoying snap of his fingers he always does to me.

All of that...will be gone in just a few minutes.

I'm never seeing Keigo and Y/n again. I will never play with Y/n's hair like I did when we were little. I won't tease Keigo for literally anything he does or annoy him for the most random stuff. We won't have those stupid sibling fights over meaningless little things.

But I'm glad I remembered them; at least Keigo has his memories back. Maybe it's better that Y/n never saw those awful times we experienced as a kid. She looks happy with her current life and she has 'Kei' now, so they'll be fine.

Everyone will be just fine. Just do it, Hina. It's okay. They will all be okay.

"Done," Dabi says. "Can I leave now? I have other stuff to take care of."

"Good job, Dabi," He sounds surprised. He didn't think he would kill me after all. Well, he didn't but he doesn't know that. "I was certain you wouldn't have the heart to harm her."

"I don't have a heart," Liar. "Therefore it was easy." Fucking liar. Why am I alive then? "I'm off."

I hear All for One chuckle, slowly turning into laughter.

"Tell me Dabi," He walks up to Dabi with a mischievous smile. That's the first time I'm seeing his real face. Well, if you can even call it a face, at this point. He only has his mouth; no nose or eyes. "Why do you keep protecting her?"

"Huh?" Keep? Does he know I'm alive? "What are you talking about?"

"Why is she special, hm?" He's walking around him, with his hands behind his back. "What is it that you feel about that individual? "

"I don't feel." Stupid. Fucking. Liar. "What are you trying to say?"

"Well," He stops behind him, turning his back to me. Perfect. "I find it odd for a sharp person like you to forget crucial things."

Dabi turns to face him frowning but having a small smile spread on his lips. "What crucial things?"

I notice All for One's right hand moves upwards. I slow time with my left hand and run behind him with my right reaching for him. One touch. Only one touch and it's o-

"Never underestimate me, Dabi," My hand is captured from his and two of his tendrils have pierced through my chest and stomach. How did he catch me while using my quirk? He can't see me with my speed. "I have Search now, remember?"

Shit, even I forgot that fucking quirk! Of course he knew I'm alive, he could see me move! At least he doesn't have a mind reading quirk or something. 'Cause touching me and keeping me this close is his mistake.

With my free hand I try to touch anywhere near me but he grabs my hand too, throwing me to the air and kicking right where he wounded me, sending me to the edge of the roof. My back hits the corrupted wall behind me, as if the pain from the wounds isn't enough.

Damn it, I'm bleeding. A lot. I won't last long, I have to do it before it's too late...

***

Damn it. You promised you'd go back to Katsuki once you took Kei to the hospital but after seeing Hina the same way you saw Kei back there...You might break it.

You didn't have time to even process what happened back there; Dabi didn't let you. It was probably your worst nightmare, seeing Kei...Like that...Covered in blood, barely able to move.

Once the doctors laid him on the hospital bed they said he needed surgery and rushed him to the emergency room to start the operation. They just took him as you kept screaming, asking them if he'll live and not getting an answer back. You sat to calm down a little, before going back to Katsuki and that's when you saw All for One and All Might live on the television.

All Might was on the ground, Dabi right next to All for One and Hina...She was on the ground deeply wounded, yet still trying to fight him. Your parents were supposed to take her from there but thinking about it, what can they do against such a powerful villain, not even All Might can defeat?

Katsuki is safe now, so you don't have to worry about that. Though you promised you wouldn't go there, you can't just stand and watch your sister get killed. You can't stay there and do nothing when you can go there fast enough and save her.

Why did it have to be like this? Why couldn't she just agree for you to take her with you? Now, everyone would be safe without having to worry. If you go there, Katsuki will see you and he'll get mad and be hurt for breaking your promise. He is scared something might happen to you, you get it but...How can you leave her there?

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" You whisper, walking to the door which your brother is behind, getting treated. You touch the wood lightly, being careful not to open it accidentally. "What would you do, Kei? You would go, right? You would not leave her..." Your hand closes to a fist as you're trying to hold back your tears. "You wouldn't leave your sister like that."

You have to go. You can't leave her. Since Dabi isn't moving a muscle to help her, you can't say he's going to protect her. Which is weird, you thought those two loved each other, yet he's just watching her die slowly.

"I'm sorry, Katsuki." You take a deep breath and stand. "I'm really sorry. I have to." You give one last glance to the door, hoping how you saw him in that condition won't be the last time you see him. "This promise, I'll keep. I'll be back with her. I'm sorry you thought you had to do it alone, Kei." You force a smile as the droplets of sadness fall on the floor. "See you soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.3K 28
Sometimes the dead have a scary way of returning to life, especially when they're better off dead. And especially when he finds his way into your he...
611 18 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
16.1K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
291K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...