Genshin x Male/GN Reader

Kimiko_Mikashi tarafından

This book contains, fluff, smut, and angst. It has stories for male and GN readers. My main story posting pag... Daha Fazla

»»-----★Kimiko★-----««
Dottore x Male Reader ♡
More Than Just A Machine ♡
Genshin Role Swap ♡
Late Night Run (Modern AU) ʚïɞ
Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡
Genshin x Monster!Male!Reader ♡
Alhaitham x Male Reader ʚïɞ
Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡
Late Night Run (Modern AU) ʚïɞ
Genshin x Monster!Male!Reader ♡
Genshin Role Swap ♡
Aether x Male and Female Reader!Twins x Lumine ✧
Itto x Bull!Male!Reader ʚïɞ
Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡
Post Idea
Late Night Run (Modern AU) ʚïɞ
Dottore x Male!White!Tiger!Reader ʚïɞ/♡
Fox!Childe x Dog!Male!Reader ♡
Genshin x Male Reader ʚïɞ (When they cry at you walking down the aisle)
Writing update
Sharing is caring ♡
A story idea that makes my tummy do flip-flops
What is this amazing news?!
I'm sorry...(With tears)
Genshin x Male!Voodoo!Doll!Reader ♡
Bad Luck Bennett x Good Luck Male!Reader ʚïɞ
Dottore x Male!White!Tiger!Reader (Part 2) ♡
Cat!Scaramouche x Wolf!Male!Reader ♡
Gamblers AU?
(1/3) The weird/quiet/bullied kid ♡
(Bonus) The Weird Kid ♡
Pleasure-full Sleep ♡/ʚïɞ
Your first time ♡/ʚïɞ
Gimmie writing ideas
(Part 2) Itto x Bull!Male!Reader ʚïɞ
(Bonus Bonus) The Weird Kid ♡
Punishment ♡
(Ver. 1) Twice the love ♡/ʚïɞ (1/2)
You guys REALLY like part 22...
Affirmation ♡/ʚïɞ/✧
(1/5) Sleeping Arrangments ʚïɞ/♡
Trade Offer
Story requests
🌚
April 11th
Canon ♡
👀
Final Update (Until May 11th)
Hot A$$ OC WTF-
Thank You
ADHD ʚïɞ
Sensitivity ♡
Geo Dragon ʚïɞ
Who hurt you? ✧
The art boy ♡
Kamisato Sandwich ♡
Fatui Market AU
Lemme Know
Discord
"Accidental" Run In ✧

Status is EVERYTHING ♡

8.3K 110 21
Kimiko_Mikashi tarafından

Omega Dottore x Male!Assistant Reader

KK: This is the most trouble I've had writing something, I wanted to put it into so much depth and detail that I think I ran out of ways to explain things, so I kinda got stuck. But regardless it's still good I hope <3 (Also sorry this is hella late-)

Warnings: Slight choking, Fondling, Thigh riding, Overstimulation, Being called good boy, Marking, Hair pulling, Begging, Etc...(Let me know if I missed any)

3,600+ Words

Your mission was simple. Take omega Dottore to Sumeru with you and retrieve the electro gnosis. Originally the real Dottore wanted to come with you. He might hate the human race he lives as, but he has a way higher tolerance for you than he for anyone else so it's not hard to tell your his favorite. Hence why you were his first and last assistant. You were in charge of smaller tasks like keeping items stocked for his experiments, writing down scheduled meetings, making sure he got enough rest, and bringing him his meal when he was too busy with his work. Knowing how Dottore is it was hard for him to get used to all the new things. He may be able to tolerate you, but that doesn't mean he likes to tolerate change. However, as the months went on he got used to the new routine and became annoyed when it wasn't followed perfectly, much like the old one. Some things just never change.

The request for this mission came up when the Tsaritsa had received notice of Scaramouches disappearance with the electro gnosis. Upon reading the news Dottore instantly got to work on his new project, something that would benefit the job quite well. His very own clone. Omega Dottore he called it. Too human not to have his name, but also of a lower status because it was not the original. However, much like everything, and much to Dottores dismay it couldn't be perfect. While it looked and acted like the original Dottore you could tell if you spent enough time with it that it was a bit more...selfish. Always taking things and hiding them until they were found by you. No matter how many times Dottore reprogrammed it to cancel this effect, it never worked, and by the time the traveling date came, he was furious.

Although he had succeeded in making a clone of himself it had a BIG flaw, and Dottore hated flaws. There was no way he could let knock off him run around in Sumeru without being fixed, but it was also too late to do anything more. So Dottore resorted to the last plan he wanted. He would send you with omega Dottore to keep an eye on him and make sure he did his job with no flaws.

"Your sure you can handle this?" Dottore asked the smallest sliver of hesitation in his voice.

"Of course, I can. It's a simple and straightforward mission, so this should be a walk in the park. Plus you gave me an override button in case anything goes wrong." You turned to flash the button at him.

"I know it's just...he's a clone of me which also means he has my intelligence. If he finds some way to mess with the override button then-"

"Oh shush would you." A tick mark grew on his head at your words, but all you do is laugh, "Listen I deal with you on a daily bases, and clearly, the fact that I'm still alive just shows how good I am at my job. So, I don't see how it can be any harder to deal with omega you. I'll be fine, I swear" You smiled playfully. Sighing, Dottore argued with you no further. He had already asked you to do him this favor and you hated backing down from anything deemed important.

"Fine, but I want you back by the return date, on the dot." the last part was added a little more darkly, but it didn't faze you.

"Of course, I'm never late anyways so you can count on me." You turned and walked towards the ship that would depart for Sumeru. After loading the last few items that were needed you said goodbye one last time before finally heading off.

The waves grew steady and the air became warmer the further you sailed from Snezhnaya. It smelled of ocean salt and all you could hear were the calls of seagulls ringing throughout the air. Sitting at a desk in your corridors below the deck, you studied some of the notes Dottore gave you. They were essential to this mission and you weren't going to fail.

"And what might you be up to?" Upon hearing a voice from the doorway you turned your head to the person only to be met with omega Dottore.

"Studying the notes that real you gave me" Seeing it was only him you turned back to the notes.

"Ouch, I'd like to say I'm just as real as he is", He says sternly. Rolling your eyes you reread the paper you were left on having lost your place. You were so focused on the information given to you that you overlooked a lightweight being placed on your back, only noticing when the furs from his coat brushed your neck. Shivering you whipped your head back around to be met with omega Dottore's chest. "Much like your real Dottore I hate being brushed off." His tone was dark and annoyed and you could feel his anger. You grew stiff for a few seconds before he turned back towards the door. "I'll be on the main deck." He left without another word. The more you thought about it the more you could see the resemblance. He hated being ignored much like Dottore. You guessed that because he was a clone you hadn't quite come to terms that he was exactly like him and more of an invention...this was gonna take some getting used to.

Several hours later you guys had finally docked. The fatui agents started to unload all the luggage and equipment while you and Omega Dottore made your way to the luxury hotel you'd be staying. Finally having a moment to sit down with omega Dottore you read him the most essential parts of the notes, only to find halfway through that he wasn't even listening.

"Are you kidding me?! This is important you have to listen to what I'm reading it's key to the mission!" You argued.

"You do know I already know this right? Your Dottore imported the information into my memory base." A tick mark grew on your head at his words. He didn't think to tell you this before?! Not even a day in and you already wanted him dead. He might be Dottores clone, but somehow him pushing your buttons was different from the real one doing it. While your Dottore used a wise and knowing tone, this Dottore used a snarky one, as if he was nonverbally calling you an idiot.

"At this point, I feel like you're just teasing me. You also seem to forget who has the override button" You commented pulling it out of your pocket and waving it in front of him. Omega Dottore grew stiff at the sight of it. He may be stubborn but he's not an idiot. "That's what I thought, I won't hesitate to shut you down and finish this mission myself if need be." Pocketing the button you turned back and loaded the notes into a folder. "I'm tired and it's late, I don't care when you go to bed but if your sleep time is anything like Dottore you'll probably be up late. Good night" and with that, you walked out of the room.

The next few days were exactly the same. Wake up, finish a part of the mission, get back, and sleep. Over that time you thought you would be ripping your own hair out trying to deal with this man, but the more time you spent with him the more you two got used to each other. Not saying that he didn't have his moments, but you put him back in line by threatening him with the button. Eventually, things fell into place as they would with the real Dottore, you guys argued less and worked together more.

When you guys first met the traveler was when it really clicked into place. Just like any Dottore, he was experimenting on the people without a care for their well-being...you loved it, it was nice, normal if you will. After a hard-fought battle and a rather complex discussion with Nahida, you guys were finally able to make your way back to Snezhnaya.

"Jeez what a trip" You sighed flopping onto the bed. You were happy, you would finally get to see the real Dottore again. Although the more you thought back, it wasn't too bad. Sometimes when you were hanging out with omega Dottore you would accidentally drop the omega before his name. He would then continue to point it out and tease you about it. Leaning in close, his body pressed to your back as he whispered your mistake to you, and every time it never failed to make you stutter. It made you feel embarrassed. Sure the real Dottore had done these small things to you as well, but for some reason, it was really sticking out now. If he wasn't careful you were gonna get the wrong idea.

"Only a day before we get back" A voice from the door spoke. Sitting up on your elbows you were met with omega Dottore. Now that you thought about it you had never really seen his eyes, how well would they accent his handsome features? Scoffing at the "dumb" though you flopped back onto your back sighing. "Tired I see? Can't blame you." You could hear the sound of his heavy boot walking across the wood floors before you felt the bed dip. Grimacing you turned to face him.

"Get off my bed." You spoke with a serious tone. While you were expecting him to brush off your comment as he always does you instead felt his hand around your throat which applied a light squeeze that left you shocked.

"I've been trying to keep my patients for so long (Y/N). I might just be a clone, but I'm Dottores clone which means I share his thoughts and feelings." His words were harsh as his hand tightened around you. "But you don't seem to realize that, and the way you treat me is different from the way you treat him, and I don't like it, but it's ok you can learn. I just need to find what makes you tick (Y/N)" Keeping his hand on your throat his other hand brushed against your stomach. Having enough room you reached into your pocket pulling out the override button.

"If you don't get your goddamn hands off me I swear I'll press it." Hovering your thumb over the top you expected him to listen, but his hand just kept traveling up toward your chest. "Dottore I've already warned you once I swear I'll-"

"You did it again." He chuckled. "You called me Dottore...you couldn't press that button even if you wanted to. You don't have the willpower to do so." His hand stopped as he moved closer to your ear. "I think that secretly, deep down, you just can't admit to yourself the little crush you've developed for Dottore" Your face turned a light red at his teasing tone. You would turn your head to the side because of your embarrassment, but his hand was still wrapped around you. "How about this, you stop playing the denial game, give me the button, and I'll let you go." Just wanting to get this moment over with you nodded.

"Good boy, now give me the button." He demanded, no room in his tone for argument. Hesitantly you gave in, handing it to him. That was your mistake. The second it was out of grasp his anger grew noticeable. "While I'm glad you've come to terms with our little problem I'm still mad at the way I've been treated, I think a little punishment is in order." Getting up he walked over to the chair in front of your desk, turning it around before sitting. "Why don't you come sit with me (Y/N)?"

"You're kidding me ri-"

"I'm very much serious, come sit, NOW." Sighing you lift yourself off the bed walking over. When you stood in front of him he grabbed you by the arm pulling you into his lap and forced you to straddle his thigh. "You know you're not the only one keeping secrets" Omega Dottore whispered. "Your dear Dottore has few of his own~" He placed his hands on your hips rubbing them up and down your sides at a slow steady pace.

"W-ah, what do you mean?" Your eyebrows furrowed at his light touch making you feel soft and sensitive. Chuckling Omega Dottore leaned forward,

"Wouldn't you like to know?" In a swift motion, his hands ran all the way up your sides and to your chest, giving it a light squeeze. You huffed at the action, letting out a shaky breath. "For having such a harsh tongue it never ceases to amaze me how soft the rest of you is." Breathing a sigh, he pawed at the soft flesh pressing and rubbing his fingertips into them. He was so focused he didn't seem to notice your softly increasing breaths. He was being so gentle, a drastic difference from how he had been only a few moments ago. You felt so warm and your head felt fuzzy. Closing your eyes you breathed deeply. "Enjoying yourself?" You were shaken from the moment by his voice.

"What makes you say that?" The chuckle he gave you sent a shiver down your spine. Rubbing his straddled thigh beneath you, you felt a sensation in your lower regions. Whipping your head down you realized what he meant. "You- I- what-..." Words didn't seem to exist for you at the moment. What did exist for you however was embarrassment.

"You're holding back, I can tell. Just relax (Y/N)." While his right hand traveled to your thigh while his left dragged to your back, pushing your chest into his and your head in between his neck. "Now move"

"But w-"

"I don't have all the patients in the world.." Shivering at his tone you buried your head into his shoulder...how humiliating. Starting a slow pace your hips rub forward and back on his thigh. From time to time little shocks would run through your body from the pleasure. You were trapped in the confinements of your pants while your head rubbed against the fabric of your boxers. Huffing into his shirt your hips surged forward stronger than before. You would have forgotten Omega Dottore was even there if he hadn't removed his hand from your back to your other thigh. The sudden reminder that he was watching you perform in such a lewd act drove you to the edge, thighs trying to close around his, fingers digging into his skin through his shirt, and body shaking.

"Good boy, but I'm still not done with you." You yelled at his hand grabbing your ass, forcing you to push your hips forward again. You whined grabbing his arm in a futile attempt to stop him, a crescent moon-shape being pressing into his arm from your nails. Your dick was still sensitive

as it twitched at the friction. Your legs burned from your previous orgasm and your breath quickened from the lack of time to catch it. You could already feel the impending doom of your second making itself known as your leg muscles tensed and cramped from squeezing his thigh so hard.

Finally feeling your breath catch in your throat you exhaled loudly with every wave of heat that rolled over you from your release. Omega Dottore had stopped his assault on you and just allowed your hips to twitch and your body to shake as you panted. When the heat left your body you could feel your ears ringing and your head cloudy from the intensity. You felt like when you would stand up too fast and have that few seconds of dizziness, the feeling that makes your body stumble with every movement and mind blank as you grip a surface to lean on. Noticing your eyes clear and breathing return to a somewhat normal rhythm omega Dottore spoke,

"At first I was just gonna have my fun and leave, but now you've made me want to stay with the little show you've put on." He laughed darkly, "To hell with it, I can see why Dottore adores you so much and I want to rub it in that I got first dibs on such a delicious treat" leaning down he ran his tongue over your neck, the taste of salt remaining from your light glisten of sweat. Your heart picked up at the action, sending heat to your cheeks as you flinched. "Aww don't get all shy on me now. After all, it was only a few moments ago that you oh so shamelessly rode out an orgasm on my thigh." He teased. "Now hold still as I claim what I want." Biting down roughly on your neck omega Dottore sucked and nibbled at every blank spot to ensure he left his mark. Your neck felt sore with every new mark and stung when the cold air hit it.

Having finished his assault he kissed and licked a few more times before pulling back, "See? I think you look so much better now, being painted in my marks so beautifully. No doubt anyone will miss it." Gasping loudly you felt your weight shift as you were swung over his shoulder.

"Woah! Damn it Dottore, warn me next time!" Laughing at your mistake in his name he paid no mind to your last bit of protest knowing he would easily be able to fuck it out of you. Throwing you down on the bed omega Dottore hovered over you before you could escape. "Mmm, such a pretty little toy I have beneath me. Maybe it's time I press your override button instead~".

=================

Loud wrecked and choked moans filled the room as the old floors of the boat creaked. Omega Dottore was ruthlessly pounding into the poor boy below him who had given up all fight.

"It's- ah, funny how not too long ago I was the one under, hah, your mercy, but I guess all it took was a good railing too, mmm, get you under mine." He wasn't wrong. He had you face down, ass up as you whined and drooled all over your pillow. "Oh, come on (Y/N)" He cooed, "Lift your adorable face up from that pillow and, hah, look at me." You shook your head violently, refusing to meet his eyes because of embarrassment. Not even a second later you were pulled up by your hair, your bodies meshing closer as your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "You wanna be a brat? Then I'll treat you like one."

Omega Dottore positioned his hips at an angle that made you see stars. His dick rubbed against your walls creating sparks of pleasure almost like electricity. You could have sworn that every time he hit the one spot your vision turned white for a second. Black dots were forming in your vision and your eyes hurt from being rolled so far back. Blinking away the black dots and occasional tears of pleasure you were finally met with Omega Dottores eyes and smirk. "There you are~" Was it just you or did he get bigger?!

"Mmm, Fu-uck <3" You moaned. You could feel the constant pleasure in your genitals and the familiar cramp and burn in your legs.

"Oh ho! F-finally vocal are we?" He spoke through a pleasured groan. "Look at you, so well behaved, so good for me. Dare I even say better than you are for Dottore?" You shook your head weakly.

"N-no I'm, AH!, I'm-"

"Only loyal to the real Dottore?" He stopped his thrusting and sighed at you. "I can feel your ass squeezing me like your life depends on it so I know how close you are, unfortunately, you're not getting what you want until I get what I want." He pulled out and flipped you over so fast it made your head spin. Gripping his hand on your dick he started to jerk you off with a tight grip, too tight to be able to cum.

"Hur-hurts" You whined.

"Mmm, yes it does, but don't lie to yourself, it hurt in a good way huh?" He reached his free hand to grab at your thigh, giving it a light squeeze. "The way your thighs shake uncontrollably and your back is arched tells me all I need to know, now, how about you tell me all I need to hear?" In an instant you snapped, you couldn't care anymore. He had you wrapped so tightly around his finger.

"Fuck! Just please Dottore! Please, please, please, please, ple-!" Your chanting like a mantra was interrupted by your own orgasm. You felt your brain fog up as the pleasure came crashing down like waves, it was so intense your ears rung. Being in such a state, it took you quite a while for your head to clear and your hearing to come back. Only then did you see his cum mixed with yours, indicating he was been jacking himself off to you this entire time, and you calling him Dottore finally brought him to climax.

A few moments later an agent knocked at the door telling you two that they were about to dock. The challenge wasn't stumbling to put your clothes back on, it was walking. You glared at Omega Dottore with a furious blush when he offered you a piggyback ride teasingly, not like you could turn it down though. You'll never forget the feeling of embarrassment at the exposed markings on your neck, just like Omega Dottore will never forget the look of murderous intent on the real Dottores face.

KK: Yayayayayayayayay IT'S DONE OMG!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.1K 243 29
❣️All information that should be needed is on the first page <3 Hope this isn't terribly cringe❣️
159K 2.8K 71
quality fanservice i swear
35.1K 180 15
Notes - I update very slow I only write when I'm bored Will write smut and fluff I will also do angst but it will have a happy ending. requests: [B...
66.6K 951 81
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.