P1ecemaker

By padadahh

P1H insta ff- Boy X Boy "hypothetically.... what would you do if you fell in love with your bestfriends olde... More

Disclosure
Intro
1- Aracade
2- reflection
3-Regret
4- Worry
5-instagram?
6- why?
7- would it be so bad?
8- turning point
9- Loading
10- DAMN
11- Somebody said EWWW
12- Like you a little
13- im stuck
15-oh darling all of the city lights
16- Never shine as bright as your eyes.
17- long time no see
18- F.I.L.A🖤

14- secret.. dont let me know

228 5 1
By padadahh

❗️❗️ TW!!!! SENSITIVE TOPIC: Homophobia, homophobic slurs ❗️❗️
(DISCLOSURE- i do not support homophobia in any such way, i myself am VERRRYYY gay and have faced my own horrible experience of homophobia and will not at all tolerate it in any form of circumstance . this is all work of fiction just to remind everyone )

~~

2021~..

It was the month before graduation, Intak had come out as openly gay during the last week of fall holidays..

everyone was rushing around school, on this day, or so it had seemed that way through Intak's mind.. he had slept through his alarm which made him miss the two express buses, leaving him to walk at least 4 blocks before the next one would arrive, which then caused him to be terribly late to school, completely missing his morning introduction and first period, which was Korean history, the one subject he needed to focus in to pass his eligibility exam.

First break was a horror show, everyone seemed as if they where ignoring him, and at first he thought it was in his head but then in the lunch line, it's like he was a walking virus because the line completely dispersed after a few whispers were shared, and at this point in time... Intak definitely knew everyone was talking about him.

the next two periods were completely fine, he could deal with the chatting, it's not like it truly effected him anyways, Intak wasn't that soft hearted, he knew things weren't going to be easy in a town full of conformity.

Lunch was also on the easier side especially having Jongseob and Soul with him.

it was the end of the day which was the toppling of the tower...

Intak had made his way to the boys locker room, and navigated himself to locker 284, the same locker he has had for the past four years, the same locker that was always the same every single day for the past 1432 days.... and yet today.. today was different.

As he had arrived to the locker, it didn't take too long for the black haired boy to notice the vandalism plaguing the locker door, every inch covered in homophobic slurs, some standing out more then others, especially the one written in bright red spray paint straight down the centre of the door.

After taking a deep breath trying to his best to clear his mind, Intak proceeded to open the door, being shocked but also slightly unsurprised to find everything inside had also been destroyed, his gym bag filled with a weird liquid substance and whatever shreds remained of his field charts that were ripped and shredded to pieces.

His football jersey hanging in place looking seemingly untouched but upon further examination, Intak had noticed on the back his name was painted over in the same red paint with the word "faggot" and his field number covered with a horrible drawing of a penis with the words "dick lover" sprouting from it.   

The young male filled with emotions even he could not understand in that moment, cleaned up the bag throwing his jersey on top and using his small towel to wipe up any paint left at the bottom of his locker, after doing so he picked up his belongings heading over to the coaches office which was situated at the back of the locker room.

A soft knock was placed on the door before the boy walked in, his coach looking up from the laptop infront of him.

"Intak.. i thought you'd be on the field but i'm glad you're here" the older man speaks up in a complete monotone voice, his eye travel from the student who has an unreadable expression to the bag in his hands, a heavy sigh escaping the coaches lips.

"i've spoken to the team and the boys who did that are accepting their reasonable punishment"

a thick layer of silence floats around the two as Intak goes to speak only to be cut off.

"I needed to talk to you.... please sit" the older motions to the seat on the opposite side of his desk, Intak following his instructions taking the seat.

"look..... this isn't easy on anyone especially not me......" once again that heavy sigh was making its appearance.

Intak's heart rate picking up, having a slight idea on how this conversation is about to unfold.

"after a long conversation with the team, they have all come to a unanimous decision"

The coach closing his laptop to finally look at the younger boy, Intak himself feeling that all to familiar lump forming in his throat, his stomach and chest tightening as the man he has looked up to for the past 4 years continues with his words.

"no one is comfortable around you Intak.. they took a consensus and brought it it upon me, at this point in time i'm going to have to ask you to step down as captain of the team"

Intak could hear the words, but at the same time it all just sounded like radio fuzz, his lips parting and closing several times as he tries to find the right things to say, yet ultimately deciding just to nod in agreement with the older.

His coach, sending him a apologetic smile.

"and"

he continues, Intak closing his eyes momentarily now knowing exactly what will be said next.

"as of this moment.... i have to permanently suspend you from the team without further notice.."

The atmosphere growing dull, a very thick layer of tensions laying in the air, with one small sigh leaving Intaks mouth, the black haired boy picks at the skin on his thumb besides his nail staring into his own lap.

"what-......" Intak starts, his voice weak and filled with sadness, taking a second to regain himself.

"what does this mean for my scholarship?" He asks, yet already knowing the answer to his own question.

"Unfortunately, we can no longer accept you as an applicant as there is no placement on a team to accept your spot anymore"

  ~~

Intak took his time after leaving the school grounds, at first he had thought about going straight home but he really didn't want his grandmother to see him in this state.. the boy had been crying, and a lot, he couldn't really control it once he left the coaches office, it's like the tide, you know it's coming and there's nothin you can do to stop it.

He avoided taking the bus, he also couldn't deal with people staring at him, including other students who had just finished their classes, especially the ones from his school, he really wasn't interested in seeing them feel happy about completely breaking the last bit of hope he had.

before knowing it he had found himself on the street where the Choi family were living, looking down the road at the house he was all to familiar with ultimately deciding that he really didn't want to explain to Jongseob what was wrong, not that the younger boy wouldn't understand but more of the fact that Intak wouldn't know where to begin.

and Theo wasn't a choice.. he was out of the country and hadn't been replying to any messages or calls Intak had sent.

A heavy sigh fell from the boy, his shoulders slumped as he held onto the bag tighter, he felt lost, for the first time in his life, he genuinely felt lost and deeply alone without anywhere or anyone to go too.

His feet taking him away subconsciously as his mind was preoccupied.

He didn't have anyone in this moment, no family to go home too, his bestfriend wasn't an option because he truly would not understand, no school or soccer team to keep him preoccupied..

in the end, he came to a halt, looking at the building in front of him, a wave of relief washing over the young boy, and for the first time in the past 3 hours a pained smile made its way onto his face.

His own body had subconsciously brought him to the one place a felt genuinely safe, a place he had never been judged for who he is and was accepted by everyone without prejudice.... he was at his dance company.

Making his way through the building to the room he had been using for the past 7 years, Intak stopped at the door looking through the small window, a smile still softly placed as he pushed the door open, the blonde haired boy occupying the room turning at the sound, his own face lighting up as he quickly made his way to the younger.

"TAKIE" Jiung exclaimed pulling the younger into a quick hug, his eyes locking onto the unfamiliar bag in the boys hand.

"what's that?" the blonde asks now making eye contact with Intak, who's eyes immediately began to well up without his permission.

Jiung himself noticing this instantly and feeling alarmed as he wasn't sure what happened, he only asked a harmless question right?

"Hey hey.. what's wrong??" cupping Intaks face with his palms, gently wiping the tears that fell onto his cheeks.

"Hyung..." Intak croaked out before bursting into a deep sob not being able to hold it back any longer.

The older boy intently pulling him into a tight hug, using his hand to hold the back of Intaks head resting on his shoulder as the younger cried.

"i've lost everything" is the last thing Intak said before the two spend hours together, Intak telling The older everything and Jiung listening and offering comfort without hesitation.

——2023.

@Intakoyaki

♡ by @Geeyoung, @C.Seob, @Minjii & 11,583 others.

@Intakoyaki: genuinely don't know what i would do without you 🖤

tagged~ @Geeyoung

comments

@Geeyoung: i would do anything for you...you're kinda stuck with me too btw🫢
-@Intakoyaki: i'm actually okay with that 🤭😉

@C.Seob: the secret bff's 🥸😉
-@Intakoyaki: you, me, Jiji that's a bond nothing can break 😪😪
-@C.Seob: the way you're so correct 😩

more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 227 34
"choi taeyang. my friends call me Theo. " "that's the boy. " you are just a normal average teen with a normal average life. a normal teen who hates...
42.4K 970 24
when your curiosity gets to the best of you, and puts yourself in a sticky situation with six, painfully handsome boys. [p1harmony fanfiction] [lowe...
37.9K 985 20
"We shouldn't be doing this" "Why not?" A story about falling in love with your brothers bestfriend. This is my first story sorry if it's a little c...
3.5K 64 12
"Thank you for helping me that day, i wouldnt have met you if you didnt" Jongseob x fem reader ff P1harmony ff Start - jan 07 2024 End - jan 20 2024