𝑰 π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–...

De chaesteria

I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like... Mai multe

β”Šβ”Šβ”Šβπ‘° π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–β
β”Šβ”Šπ’‘π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ 𝒐𝒏𝒆
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ π’•π’˜π’
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ π’”π’Šπ’™
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - π’”π’‘π’†π’„π’Šπ’‚π’
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ π’π’Šπ’π’†
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒆𝒏
β”Šβ”Šπ’„π’‰π’‚π’‘π’•π’†π’“ 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

rewritten! :)

632 20 12
De chaesteria

hi guys!
anyways, you're probably disappointed that this isn't an update but I have good news! I just published the rewritten version of ISLY and I kid you not it is so much better than this one! Though this one's probably funnier cause it's so goofy bwhahaha.

The rewritten one already has 8 chapters written so you don't have to worry about waiting for updates for awhile! So come on, why not give it a try?

Though I regret not writing it in 3rd pov because I'm definitely better at writing 3rd pov. Though it still lacks drawings like this one! (Send help 💀) I don't have much time to write AND draw at the same time. So it might take awhile before I put drawings in it. I also have a dedicated playlist for it in spotify!

I still need help with making a cover sooo if you'd like to help just mention me!

That's all! I really don't have much to say other than check my other book out! :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

158K 4K 47
you are once a normal girl who loves to play with your friends and you always enjoyed them until your friends decided to back stabbed you and your on...
17.9K 609 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
14.1K 378 15
In the solitude of unrequited love, I have danced alone, weaving dreams that were doomed from the start. Each step I took towards you was like naviga...