Impetuous// Loki Fan fiction

By itzlizzy_

"What now?" I look into his eyes and see how his anger quickly disappears and his expression is replaced with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

9 2 0
By itzlizzy_

"There's not many people that can sneak up on me," he says with a big grin plastered on his face.

I lean against the wall across from his cell. I don't speak and he walks slowly closer to the me. Almost touching the forcefield keeping him contained.

"Have you come to gloat?"

"No."

He seems to get annoyed by my lack of reasoning for coming down.

"Then what is it? Do I look like a circus show to you?" He says now very clearly frustrated.

"I'm just taking in this sight," I say honestly.

I see his jaw tick.

"You believe yourself greater than me for being where you are? We are one and the same, Sage. You may not see it yet but you will," he says menacingly.

"We are not the same," I say firmly as I step closer to him.

"Do tell me exactly how we are not similar?"

"I get rid of those who present danger. The scum of the nine realms. People who do not deserve such pleasure as life when they see it fit to take those of the innocents," I say causing an amusing stare by him. "People like you," I add causing his face to fall. Almost in sadness for a millisecond before it twists into a familiar anger.

"Because I'm the monster..correct?"

I didn't want to agree with him because deep down I still care much for him and I hate to admit it but I cannot be a liar as well.

"You took a lot of lives. That is not exactly hero tendencies. Much less actions those of a king. More so of a dictator."

His straight face does not waver as he bores his heinous eyes into mine.

"You attacked all of us. You tried to kill me as well."

"I wasn't trying to kill you," he states with an amused smirk and shake of his head as he closes his eyes.

"No? You held me by the throat and nearly crushed my brain after tossing me on the ground as if I'm nothing more than an enemy. Just another person you needed to take out. I was merely an obstacle in your path," I spit out with heavy emotion etched into my voice. "Not at all someone you once knew very well-"

"If I wanted you dead, you would be!" He snaps cutting me off as he slams his fist on the forcefield.

I quiet down at his confession.

"I didn't want to fight you. I've made that very clear," he says much calmer now after a moment of silence. His chest rising up heavily as he stares with eyes wide in almost desperation.

"Yes, but you did.. and you killed many innocents. Including Phil," I retort the last bit with clenched teeth.

"You take lives just as I," he responds stepping back in desperation as if he needs more room to move around. "What makes you so high and mighty? All powerful enough to play god and choose when someone should live or die?"

I feel my pulse quicken as anger starts to arise.

"You, Thor, Odin!" He snaps with venom in his voice. "You're all nothing but murders. Playing into a facade of heroes. In an attempt to rid yourselves of the never ending guilt from what it is you do. From who you truly are," he says staring into my eyes before taking a step back from the forcefield. "Tell yourself what you must to help you sleep at night but we are the same. We take life when it sees fit to us."

"If ever there was any hope for you, I fear it is fading quickly," I say with my head help up high and a slight shake. Meaning every word I say. As painfully as it feels to admit.

I step dangerously close now and even though there's a barrier I still feel chills run up my body by the closeness.

"You deserve to be in here," I hiss.

His expression is one I can't decipher and one I don't stay to either.

I quickly teleport away into the hall by the grand entrance. Taking a moment to myself to catch my breath from that interaction.

The emotions running through me is of great amount to unpack right this second.

I start to feel tears pool my eyes and just then I hear my name.

I turn quickly and see Thor walking towards me. I pull the best smile I could.

"Yes?"

I can tell by his face that he probably knows the interaction with Loki didn't go so well.

"There's spare rooms in the palace all made up. You may stay here as long as you need while you are here."

I smile at him greatly. A true smile.

"I appreciate that very much. Thank you, Thor."

He simply nods.

"If you don't mind I'd like to take a stroll for a while."

"By all means," he says waving a hand to the front doors.
"There will be dinner prepared later with my father and mother if you wish to join. However, it is not mandatory. I do understand if you'd like to be alone."

"Thank you."

Once more he nods before walking in the opposite direction.

I take a deep breath before teleporting away.

~

I've been sitting here on this field. This very familiar field for a long time.

I've lost track.

Just trying to work up the courage of seeking out my home. Just to see it; and lastly of trying to push away the thoughts and memories I have at this place.

*

"Come on now."

"I'm a bit afraid."

He looks at me in disbelief.

"Perhaps it wasn't a great idea to tell me that because now I'm going to make a joke out of you," he says with a wide grin.

"What? Make fun of me why?!"

"Well, how can you be afraid?! You're in control," he nearly chuckles.

"Not really," I mumble and sigh.

I try my best to breathe through the nerves.

"Hey, I'm only joking. Look at me," I turn to him and his blue eyes gape into mine for a good moment before he smiles. "Just relax, you're doing fine."

"Ok," I nod.

"Close your eyes," he says in a tune.

I do just that and start to imagine a mystical flow of magic throughout my hands like Loki's.

It feels like forever until I finally conjure magic from my hands.

I open my eyes and gasp loudly with a chuckle.

A golden shimmer flows through my hands as it glows extremely.

It's something I could've never imagined I could create and I can feel the strange energy in my body rising.

"Now, release it," I hear him say practically by my ear.

I blast it out to a tree far away without thinking and it evaporates into thin air.

"I did it!" I shout in victory.

I turn to him and his wide smile and rush to hug him.

He seems hesitant but I don't pay mind to it. Especially since he ended up hugging me back.

"I knew you could do it," he says into the hug and I sigh in relief.
"I suppose after all this, I'm officially your teacher of sorts?" He says as I pull back.

I look at him and his little grin.

"Really?"

"I suppose, if you allow me to be?"

"Of course," I say with a chuckle and smile greatly.

"Alright then," he goes clearing his throat. "You may now refer to me as your sorcerer master," he says with his chin up.

I give him a bizarre stare.

"That is most certainly not happening."

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Very well then, let's get on with it."

I chuckle and smile as I stand afar from him before closing my eyes and continuing.

***

I felt something wet fall on my hand and realized I was crying now.

"Damn it."

I wipe my face and decide I don't wish to be here any longer.

I stand up and look at field once more before teleporting away.

I'm about a mile away from my old home and I feel my hands clam up as I continue to walk up to it.

I walk quickly and then slow my pace as I get close to my home.

Or, at least where it was.

The home of which I've made many memories in. With my auntie and even with Loki. The place I grew up in.

When I walk up to where it was, I see it's gone. In its place stands a big garden for one of the homes next door.

Seeing this brings some type of anger in me I don't expect. I want to scream. I want to cry.
It seems as if this was the tipping point and I lift my right hand with magic glowing from my palm.

Just as I think of destroying this garden that has taken up any remaining memory or mark of my aunt and I, I notice a little girl hiding behind the plants.

My eyes widen and I stare at her fearful watch.

I look back at my hand and the anger dissipates. The moment is gone and I realize how I must look.

A tear stained face portraying rage as I was moments from destroying this whole place.

With no though or care for who could've been inside or around.

"We are the same."

His heinous words fill my brain as
I bring my hand down and close my eyes. Trying to ease the overwhelming emotions coursing through me as I make my magic disappear.

"I'm sorry.."

She stays frozen for a moment before hesitantly stepping out.

She's young.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean to frighten you," I say quickly.

She steps away. Her face full of fear hits me to my core.

"Kamrina!"

She turnes as her mother most likely calls her and I choose this opportunity to disappear before I get myself into trouble.

When I appear back in the palace and return I decide that I'm in no place to be having dinner and catching up with Odin or Frigga.

No after what I almost did.

With that thought, I take myself to a room upstairs and rest.

Anything to be rid of the reality of my life for a moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 203 49
My first ever fan-fiction. This will be set after his attack on New York, but before Ragnarok. This is intended for an 18+ audience! Now onto the no...
7K 293 75
One who have been used, tortured, modified again and again and again until she escaped. She has long forgot of feelings like happy, safe and love. Sh...
543K 24.5K 42
' She breathed in deeply, picking up on a faint and fresh scent of mint on him. "Even if it's only me, is that enough for you?" Loki purred with a kn...
65.2K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...