Stand by me

By AleBrasil01

Ran Haitani goes back to the past exactly 10 years ago to save his and Rindou's ex-girlfriend. More

Before you start reading the book, read the note
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Notice!
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Question โ‰๏ธโ“
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 02

1.2K 84 22
By AleBrasil01

                                      2008

Ran was in the bathroom hunched over the sink brushing his teeth. He wakes up and smells the minty taste of toothpaste. With his mind lost and not working properly, he almost slips and falls, however, his agile hands manage to hold the corners of the sink counter, he wakes up from the empty minded reverie and tries to situate himself.

"What? I should be dead." Surprise and uncertainty is Ran's thinking.

He lifts his head and stares wide eyed in horror at his reflection in the mirror, mouth smeared with toothpaste foam running down his chin, he sees his old two tone long hair, he turns his head to the right side and looks puzzled around the simple bathroom, with only a shower, the toilet and the old sink counter with the hygiene products arranged, he saw some specific products that only belonged to a certain person, Y/N Mitsuya, and the purple towel embroidered with the names of Ran and Rindou that she had made herself, hanging to the side.

"I'm in my old home. Do the gods really exist and did they hear me? Or are they mocking me?"

Ran's eyes filled with tears and he ran to his room, he grabbed his old flip phone and flipped it open to check the date, month and year.

"06/06/2008, 6 days before Y/N's 18th birthday. I went back 10 years ago."

Ran sat on the bed and looked around the room not believing that he really went back to the past and he saw that it really was his old room because everything was the same, he passed his hand over his mouth and realized that he had not washed it because the toothpaste it was still there. He went back to the bathroom and rinsed his mouth then returned to the bedroom, he walked to his closet always tidy because Y/N kept his clothes and Rindou's always washed, ironed and stored neatly. Ran took a T-shirt from the drawer and pulled a pair of jeans off the hanger, he dressed and didn't bother to braid his hair. He went downstairs and saw Rindou sitting on the couch playing video games with Shion on the other couch against the wall, he walked over to the two and looked at Rindou, he had the same blonde hairstyle with blue highlights and the round glasses hanging on his nose.

"Where is Y/N?"

Rindou pressed the pause button and looked confused at Ran first for waking up before 4pm and second for the stupid question, Shion's barking in the background filled the sudden silence.

"At school, Ran, where else?" Rindou frowned in irritation at the rhetorical question and went back to playing.

"I'm going to see her."

"WHAT? She must be in the middle of class, Ran. We won't see her until tomorrow night."

Ran took his motorcycle keys, put on his shoes and left without saying goodbye to the two, Shion complaining to Rindou for not helping him kill the enemy and Rindou with his mouth open looking at the empty space where Ran was before.

Ran ran through the streets of Roppongi to the territory of Shibuya where Y/N's school is located. He was looking forward to seeing her, feeling her once again in his arms after 10 long years without her presence.

As soon as he arrived at the school, he invaded the corridors looking for a specific classroom. He slid open the sliding door, the teacher who was in front teaching the class jumped in fright as did the students, they all looked at him with wide and scared eyes, Ran looked around and saw a full head of lilac hair and ran towards her crossing the sea of ​​seated students, as soon as he reached Y/N who was already looking at him with wide and surprised eyes, he knelt down and hugged her, Ran hid his face in the crook of her neck, Y/N was still without reaction, bewildered by the unexpected arrival of her boyfriend. All eyes directed towards the two of them, Y/N felt something wet right on her shoulder and realized that Ran was crying this alarmed her because in these two years of dating, she had never seen Ran Haitani cry, she wrapped her arms around her of his torso to comfort him. She worried and the first thing that came to her mind was "something happened to her other boyfriend, Rindou". She didn't realize that she was holding her breath and that there was something in her throat, brushing Ran's hair and trying to whisper gently without creating a fuss in his ear.

"Ran, honey, did something happen to Rin?"

Ran couldn't answer for fear his voice would break just hearing her voice, feeling that she was breathing, feeling her blood pulse, smelling the lavender and vanilla fragrance that always made him like an addicted idiot, all this confirmed that she was alive and there in his arms once more, everything was real and palpable. Ran shook his head and that reassured Y/N making her breathe normally again, but even with that statement that Rindou was fine, she didn't feel reassured, she was still worried. The two didn't care about the murmurs of the other occupants in the room.

"Mitsuya-san has a boyfriend?"

" Who is this guy?"

"Why is he clinging to Mitsuya-san?"

"See, Mitsuya-san has a boyfriend. You lost the bet. Spend your money."

"He's handsome. Do you think he's her boyfriend?"

Y/N was more worried about Ran than the silly conversations of the gossips around. She once again whispered in the elder Haitani's ear.

"Let's go out for a while and you tell me what happened, Ran."

Ran rose from the kneeling position he was in but followed with his face buried in Y/N's neck. He wasn't worried that the others would see him with tears in his eyes, he just didn't want to pull away from her in fear that this was all a lie and that she would disappear from his arms. Then, with a little difficulty, Y/N left the classroom with Ran bent over, as the difference in height was huge, and clinging to her like a child not wanting to be separated from his mother. She apologized to the teacher and they left the room, after they left the teacher asked them to be quiet and continued with the class as if nothing had happened.

Y/N took Ran to the garden at the back of the school, they sat on one of the benches there. Once they were seated, Y/N carefully pulled Ran's face away from her neck and gently wiped away his tears with her thumbs.

"Ran, did something happen? I'm worried about you."

Ran looked at her and saw the kind pink eyes he loved so much.

"No, I missed you." He gave a goofy smile.

" Did you miss me?"

Y/N raised both eyebrows because she was perplexed not because he doesn't usually say that, quite the contrary Ran always tells her what he feels unlike Rindou who prefers to remain silent but, over the two years together she learned that Rindou prefers to say what he feels through physical touch. Y/N thinks that's not it but, she won't pressure him as he will let her know when he's ready.

" You fool."

Y/N put her hand on the back of Ran's neck and pulled him towards her, kissing him on the lips. Ran placed his larger hand on her cheek and wrapped his other arm around her waist bringing her closer to him. He bit her lip teasingly and thrust his tongue in to deepen the kiss, he made sure to explore every corner of her mouth showing dominance. He missed the strawberry flavor of her lip balm, her soft, plump lips, her specific sweet taste. They both pulled away to breathe and their eyes met, violets looking deep into pinks with nostalgia, regret, guilt and sadness.

Y/N passed her thumb over Ran's lips wiping away the rest of saliva and lip balm, she felt her cell phone buzz inside her skirt pocket, she took out her cell phone and checked the two messages she received, one belonged to Rindou and the other to her brother. She opened Rindou's first.

Rin
" Ran is going to see you. That idiot seems strange, he asked where you were knowing that you are always at school at this time. XOXO"

You
"He's acting weird, Rin. He cried. He said he missed me. Four eyes cute."

Nii-san
" Where are you?"

You
"In the bathroom."

Y/N answered a white lie to her brother because she didn't tell Takashi that she had a boyfriend, he's super protective and also how was she going to explain to him that she didn't have just one, but two boyfriends and that their relationship is a little different from the others because it involves three people and even worse that her boyfriends are the Haitani brothers.

"I already know it was Rin who sent the message." Ran spoke casually with his arm resting on the back of the seat.

"Hurum and Nii-san. You should go, Ran. You know he doesn't know about you two. We'll see you tomorrow night as agreed. Remember?"

"Mmmmmm....no." Ran made an idiot face because he didn't remember.

" Ran you stupid, it's my little sister's birthday and I'm going to spend the morning and afternoon with her and see you at night since I spend the weekend with you."

She reached up and patted Ran's head lightly. He pulled her by the waist and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Call me later princess."

Ran got up from the bench and left, but always looking over her shoulder and giving her that lazy smile that she finds sexy. Y/N smiled with flushed cheeks and placed her hand on her lips sending an air kiss to him, Ran caught the kiss in his hand and took it to his heart. He crossed the school's entrance gates and climbed onto his motorbike, Ran was worried wondering how he was going to change their future with this second chance. Ran didn't know if he could tell Rindou the truth as he could imagine Rindou laughing and mocking him, calling him a lunatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2.4K 20
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜...
149K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
58K 2.5K 16
๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ Experiencing so many difficulties, one misunderstanding after another, they keep passing e...
34K 842 22
"promise me you'll marry me when we grow up" "I promise" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคa story in which bonten's #2 is reunited with the girl he used to love. after 10 years of...