Ducktales Retold: The Life Of...

بواسطة Jozar143

I made my own fanfictional character from the 1987 ducktales and the 2017 ducktales versions, a only eleven-y... المزيد

Aiden Gets His Magical Powers/Aiden's First Adventure
Aiden Meets Lena
The Inventions That Turns Evil
Mark Beaks The Tech Billionaire
The Terra-Firmians That Live Underground
A God For A Day
Happy Birthday To Scrooge Mcduck
The Money Shark That Attacked Duckberg
The Only Child Day Adventure
The Young Mage And The Robot
Rescueing Agent 22
The Other Bin
The Tales Of Sky Pirites
Scrooge's Parents
Aiden's Horrible Mistake
Aiden Vs. Magica

Funso's Funzone Of Doom

168 13 0
بواسطة Jozar143

On another good morning Scrooge got out of bed and Beakly came in his room with his tea covered with darts.

Beakly: I feel I should prepare you. For what's out there.

Scrooge: Ah Beakly, how hard can it be? Lid left off the peanut butter. Errant roller skate left on the stairway.

And when Scrooge opened the door, the children were playing a war game with toy darts and Louie hits the fake darts at a vase, it was about to fall until Aiden use his magical levitation to save it just in time.

Beakley: Good show, Aiden.

Aiden: Thank you Mrs. Beakley!

Later he and Webby were taking this personally even though it is only a game.

Aiden and Webby: Target acquired!

The two zip lined across the chandeliers with their grappling hooks and they both shoot their fake darts at Louie and he falls for their traps

Louie: You two set traps? It's just a game!

Aiden: You're not a player, your a pawn.

Dewey: Hey Aiden, maybe you and Webby should taking down a notch.

Webby: Tell that to my partner you captured in Peking.

Aiden: Which I escape with my magical abilities.

Dewey: What?

Webby: It's part of our character's back story. Grizzled ex-special forces pulled out of retirement.

Aiden: And my parents character is me an apprentice who's training to become a powerful sorcerer who's also his partner. What's yours?

Dewey: My guy has a dart gun?

Webby: Not anymore.

Webby open fires at Dewey which made him toss his dart gun at the air and Aiden uses his magic to levitate the gun towards him, Webby went after Louie and Adien went after Huey

Huey: The floyer's a safe zone, the floyer's......

Aiden pounces onto his older brother and says "this is no floyer, this is a tomb" he finishes the job and Huey screams "AHHH my tail bone".

Scrooge: (chuckling) "A tomb".

Beakley: Sir, this is out of control.

Scrooge: Kids will be kids for everyone happiness, we've all got to make sacrifices.

When Scrooge was about to take his morning bath, Donald was their first taking his bath and says "um, ocupodo" Scrooge suggested a house meeting right now. Later on everyone was sitting and blabbering about something and Scrooge gives them attention and lay down some with of his space is his space and second rule is defer to Beakly for all subsequent rules and as Scrooge leaves the room Aiden waves good bye to his Great Uncle and Mrs. Beakly starts laying down the rules.

Beakly: This maybe Mr. Mcduck mansion, but it's my house.

Mrs. Beakly turns the chalkboard around and there was a lot of house rules and she explained the rules to Donald and the children but when Donald was leaving to wash his unmentionable Mrs. Beakly explained the fifty-eight rule that if he or any of the children needs something they have ask for permission first.

Donald: Did you hear that boys? Ask permission.

Aiden: Uh Donald, I think that was meant for you too.

Beakly: And you're right Aiden because Rule #23 no one is above the rules... Donald.

And both Mrs. Beakly and Donald started arguing and when the two of them were getting closer to eachother Louie assumed that they were gonna kiss. Huey, Dewey and Webby were getting grossed out.

Aiden: Can we be excused?

Donald and Beakly: Of course you can Aiden.

Beakly: Children you are all dismissed and be sure to look after Webby and Aiden!

Donald: Yeah... especially Aiden!!

And when everyone is outside both Aiden and Webby had so much with darts, Webby keeps asking lots of crazy game ideas but Louie suggested to go on some real fun to Funso's Funzone and when they were on their way they asks Webby and Aiden if they were coming and they yes and both Aiden and Webby went back to mansion to get their stuff. Aiden went to his room where sleeps with his brothers, one right side is where Huey, Dewey and Louie sleeps on a triple bunk bad and on the left side is a single bed where Aiden sleeps and they all have they colored coded covers. Aiden takes backpack with his spell book in and he also put in a spare of night vision goggles and a grappling hook the Webby gave to him to have and when the two were really excited to have an another adventure in the outside world. Meanwhile Mrs. Beakly was cleaning up the mess that the children made with their little war game with vacuum cleaner stopped working and when she was about to plug it on a different outlet they were all plugged in and they were located by Donald and Mrs. Beakly suggested that if he would've checked with her she could have provided same safety electrical hook-ups but Donald refuses and that he was fine and Mrs. Beakly adds "how would you like to split the water bill" Donald thinks that his Uncle Scrooge Mcduck is a selfish that he can't spare a dime to his Nephew so and he gave the water back at all made things worse and causing the Mansion to flood, Mrs. Beakly got mad and broke the extention cord in half.

Later back at the bus stop the triplets, Aiden and Webby were still waiting, and both Aiden and Webby were very excited to be on a actual bus full of people and finally the bus arrived and Huey gives out the rules to Aiden and Webby.

Huey: Don't talk to anybody, don't touch anything, don't lick anything, and don't go near the emergency brake.

Aiden and Webby understood and gave him the salute and when they walked in they didn't forgot about everything that Huey told them, they were touching everything, licked everything talked to everybody and they pulled the emergency brake because they seen a dog wearing a bow tie. The children were being kicked out of the bus and they were close to Funso's Funzone in the sketchiest neighborhood in town but it's okay nothing can stop Aiden, Webby and Duckboys from having the greatest adventure in the world so as they were on there way the Beagle Boys were robbing the mail truck and they spotted the children.

Bowser: Het is that who I think is with the Mcduck brats?

Bigtime: Aiden Fauntleroy, he was claimed as a Duckberg citizen let's get'em.

Burger doesn't think that's a very good idea and says "No".

Bowser: Burger's right. Ma told us we's only supposed to take down the truck.

Bigtime: Forget the truck. That's the payday. Think big.

Bowser buts the mailman into his truck and the Beagle Boys went after the children. Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby made it to Funso's Funzone and both Aiden and Webby can't believed of what they are seeing in the side there's pizza, games and a ball pit they want try the ball pit first but Louie stops them.

Louie: You guys ball pits are for babies, walk with me. You two are in the zone now. If you both wanna get by in this world, you gotta know the people who can spin.

He talks to Josie one of the co-workers that worked in Funso's Funzone, he compliments her token apron and she gave him and his friends some tokens, and the other co-workers served him, Aiden and Webby and when Jane the waitress of Funso's Funzone was ready to order both Aiden and Webby pulled out their money but Louie says "Your money is no good here" and he teaches them about flattery and once he asks for a free cup of water he actually got a free cup of juice.

Webby and Aiden: That's not water!

Louie: It's all part of the system, you try.

Aiden: But it feels so wrong..... and bad.

Webby: I'm with Aiden on this one Louie.

Louie: Look I get it but it may seems wrong and bad but it's the easiest way not getting caught.

Aiden: Alright we'll see what we can do.

When Aiden and Webby tried to do use flattery on Jane it all went wrong and the manager of Funso's Funzone caught Jane hanging out freebies.

Manager: You pay for that punch Duck?

Louie: Yea.. I was just about to yeah [turns to Aiden and Webby] thanks a lot guys!

Aiden and Webby felt bad for getting Louie in trouble and later on Mrs. Beakly was cleaning up Donald's mess of the whole water thing and out of nowhere their was a special delivery for Donald Duck it was a lot of portable generators and now he has lots of power in his houseboat, she thinks that he's gonna get himself killed but let's him do it anyway. Meanwhile one of the Beagle Boys put on a disguise to fool Funso but it didn't work so it was time for a different they take down Funso and put the costume on so they can catch them easier, later on Aiden and Webby were walking around in Funso's Funzone and they went to the arcade and sees Dewey play a game called Uke or Puke and he wants both Aiden and Webby to try it.

Webby: We don't know Dewey.

Aiden: Yeah! What if we mess this up for you too?

Dewey: Don't worry little brother you two will do great.

Webby: You're right of cause we will, but how do we?

Webby and did her first strum and Aiden followed her and now they were both Uking and Puking and when Funso puts his hands on Aiden while was playing a game with Webby he screams "STRANGERS ARE DANGER" and hits him with the video game guitar and does a flip kick at him.

Dewey: AIDEN, NO!

Funso pulled the plug that connects to Uke or Puke.

Aiden: (gasp) Oh no, I killed Funso.

Dewey: No, no don't you die on me!

When Dewey checked his scores they were gone Aiden feels really sad for what he did to his brothers and heads straight to the ball pit and Webby follows him. Meanwhile Beakly was drinking her tea while she watches Donald disasters with the portable generators and the fire and when Scrooge was getting ready for his bath she suggested to put Donald in a hotel in New Zealand but he says to Mrs. Beakley "No time. Guest bath's a callin'. Beakley problem." Later back at Funso's Funzone Aiden and Webby were in the ball pit feeling gloomy and sad.

Huey: Room for three more?

Webby: You guys ain't mad that we ruined Funso's?

Louie: Please, Funso's is a place of magic and wonder and light.

Dewey: THINK FAST AIDEN!!

Aiden: OH YEAH!!!

The children were having fun in the pit of balls until both Aiden and Webby were sinking into the bottom they panicked and Aiden grabs his grabbling hook and shoots it wherever it can grab on to but it causes a fire and smoked detector put out the fire and the hook managed to grab on to a net filled with balls and Webby holds on to Aiden. Manager was really angry at both Aiden and Webby for causing a chaos and Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby were banned from Funso's for life!

Huey: No! Please I never been kicked out of anything!

Louie: And this is why I said we should only bring Aiden. Thanks, Dewey.

Now they really ruined Funso's for Huey, Dewey and Louie. The manager calls Funso to take them out and when he revealed himself to the kids it was the Beagle Boys, they tied Huey, Dewey and Louie together first and tied Aiden and Webby together last and put them all in the meat locker then they called Ma Beagle and she arrived. She asks "a what's so important that I don't see an armored car parked out front?" Bigtime showed her in the meat locker five of Scrooge's kids all tied up.

Ma Beagle: And how did you manage this?

Bigtime: Well, we cornered'em, we captured'em, and we sent him a ransom note.

Ma Beagle: You did what?

Ma Beagle couldn't believe how someone so brilliant like herself raise such morons, Bigtime believes that Scrooge will pay a fortune to get those ankle biters back but instead he just painted five twerp-sized targets on his, Bowser's, Burger's and Ma Beagle's back. Ma Beagle tells Bowser and Burger to go wait outside and as for Bigtime she puts him on a timeout with the children.

Huey: Who are these guys?

Webby: The Beagle Boys. They hate your uncle. Try beak into the Mansion all the time.

Aiden: Are they gonna ransom us?

Louie: Scrooge will never pay for all five of us.

Webby: You're right. He'll probably throw one of us off a cliff to send Scrooge a message.

It made the boys scream but Aiden will never let that happen because he has something that the Beagle Boys and Ma Beagle don't, magic powers. Meanwhile Donald found a ransom note it was from the beagle boys and they kidnapped the kids, he tried to get Scrooge but he was too busy relaxing in the guest bath tub so Donald has no choice except go to Mrs. Beakley for help, later in the meat locker Bigtime was passing back and forth complaining that he was always been treated like he's the odd man out.

Bigtime: Well, I'll show her. I'll show'em all.

Louie: That's not something you wanna hear when you're tied up in a meat locker.

Bigtime: Startin' with you.

When Bigtime tries to attack the triplets, Aiden and Webby were somehow free and the both grabbed a giant frozen pizza and knocks him unconscious for a while and they freed Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Dewey: Thanks guys, we thought that we're gonna be goners.

Louie: Yeah.... and I'm sorry for what I said about that we shouldn't bring you Webby, you and Aiden make a great team together.

Webby: We do, don't we?

Aiden: Yeah, we sure do..... so are you all ready to stop the Bad Baddie?

Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby: YYEEEAAHHHH!

The children escape from the meat locker and Ma Beagle warns Bowser and Burger that Beakley is coming to take them down they're not gonna let her, she might be strong to them but they are the Beagle Boys and it was time to mark there territory and they'll do it for her and suddenly their's a ransom note for Ma Beagle from Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby soon Donald and Mrs. Beakley arrived to save their kids, Ma Beagle tells Burger and Bowser to take care of them and she'll deal the children.

Beakley: Beagle Boys are slow but quite large. I'll take the big one and.... Donald?

Donald's blood is boiling and was turning red of anger.

Donald: GIVE ME BACK MY BOYS!

He was beaten up both Bowser and Burger and spins them around ans beating them at the same time Beakley has Donald all wrong that he can take care of himself, she joins in the fight and Ma Beagle was going after the Mcduck kids. Everyone was in position and Dewey turned off the lights so Ma Beagle couldn't see except for Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby because they all have their own night vision goggles thanks to Aiden duplication spell that he learned but it only works on objects not people.

Ma Beagle: C'mon kids. I aren't got time for games.

Aiden: Then you're in the wrong place, Ma Beagle.

Huey, Dewey and Louie: "Funso's Funzone".

Aiden and Webby: "Where the fun is in the zone".

Aiden and Webby were hiding in the ball pit and Webby shoots a dart at a sign that says "Funso's Playground" and she followed wherever it was into their direction while Huey was climbing the rope ladder she noticed him and went after him. When Ma Beagle got to the the top and chases after him, then Huey switched places with Louie running on the bridge and Ma Beagle jumps on to the bridge and made Louie flying a little bit and lost his night vision goggles.

Ma Beagle: You can't outrun me, you know how many two-foot terrors I chased around the junkyard?

Dewey takes Louie place and says " I'm not outrunning you, I'm leading you." Ma Beagle chased him down the slide and for some reason she lost him and found Bigtime hanging upside down and all tied up, when Ma Beagle tried to get him loose she was sinking down to the bottom.

Ma Beagle: WHAT THE.... IT'S A TRAP!

Aiden grappled onto the net with plastic balls while Webby grabs onto him saying "we know, right?".

Aiden: NOW FELLAS!

Huey, Dewey and Louie trapped Ma Beagle in a net filled with plastic balls and when Mrs. Beakley and Donald were about to save the kids, they all took care of Bigtime and Ma Beagle all by themselves.

Donald: BOYS!

Aiden: UNCLE DONALD!!

Donald was really glad that his boys are safe and so is Mrs. Beakley.

Beakley: A sliptitch good choice dear.

Webby: Thanks Granny! But I could never done with my best friend Aiden Fauntleroy.

Aiden blushed red and says " It was nothing.... really"

Mrs. Beakley and Webby gives him a big hug and when Bigtime says " It's alright, Ma. I tried and that's all what matters right? And Ma Beagle shuts him down and he cries "Why can't we have what they have?" Later on Donald excepted Mrs. Beakley rules and the children were enjoying putting their feet in the pool and they were unbanned from Funso's Funzone thanks to dynamic duo of Aiden and Webby, they can't wait for their next adventure and Aiden can't to learn new powers and spells to accomplished along the way.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.5K 173 19
One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. Only one thing also happens th...
50.2K 992 24
Even though it has some lemons doesn't mean I'm gonna do a lot more of it and this is a Ducktales fanfiction about the reader that has married the du...
1.2K 74 23
Everyone is in shock. Nobody was prepared to lose Louie so quickly. The gang has to find some key for Bill Cipher or else Louie might not make it... ...
1.1K 25 10
When she was 5 years old, Delilah's parents disappeared on their way home, so she came to live with an old family friend. Since then, she's had the t...