Perfect Storm

By RainyVenus_

___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at... More

• Perfect Storm • | Introduction |
• Perfect Storm • | Important Places |
• Perfect Storm • | 1 |
• Perfect Storm • | 2 |
• Perfect Storm • | 3 |
• Perfect Storm • | 4 |
• Perfect Storm • | 5 |
• Perfect Storm • | 6 |
• Perfect Storm • | 7 |
• Perfect Storm • | 8 |
• Perfect Storm • | 9 |
• Perfect Storm • | 10 |
• Perfect Storm • | 11 |
• Perfect Storm • |12|
• Perfect Storm • | 13 |
• Perfect Storm • | 14 |
• Perfect Storm • | 15 |
• Perfect Storm • | 16|
• Perfect Storm • | 17 |
• Perfect Storm • | 18 |
• Perfect Storm • | 19 |
• Perfect Storm • | 20 |
• Perfect Storm • | 21 |
• Perfect Storm • | 23 |
• Perfect Storm • | 24 |
• Perfect Storm • | 25 |
• Perfect Storm • | 26 |
• Perfect Storm • | 27 |
• Perfect Storm • | 28 |
• Perfect Storm • | 29 |
• Perfect Storm • | 30 |
• Perfect Storm • | 31 |
• Perfect Storm • | 32 |
• Perfect Storm • | 33 |
• Perfect Storm • | 34 |
• Perfect Storm • | 35 |
• Perfect Storm • | 36 |
• Perfect Storm • | 37 |
• Perfect Storm • | 38 |
• Perfect Storm • | 39 |
• Perfect Storm • | 40 |
• Perfect Storm • | 41 |
• Perfect Storm • | 42 |
• Perfect Storm • | 43 |
• Perfect Storm • | 44 |
• Perfect Storm • | 45 |
• Perfect Storm • | 46 |
• Perfect Storm • | 47 |
• Perfect Storm • | 48 |
• Perfect Storm • | 49 |
• Perfect Storm • | 50 |

• Perfect Storm • | 22 |

1.1K 24 1
By RainyVenus_

November

"I thank you, Mr. Montgomery, for meeting with us today. I believe we could do wonders with the ideas and plans we have."

I'm meeting with possible clients for LI. Even though my company might be going under, my era will end in triumph.

I twirl the pen between my fingers as I softly swivel in my chair, listening to the possible clients speaking through the computer in front of me. "And I believe what I've seen so far is something I'd like to invest in. Persuade me and you'll have the empire you dream of." I lean back in my chair, ready to either be blown away or end the group call with one less client.

"We intend to. With your help, Norchester will have the world's greatest Luxury hotels in time." They begin telling me their plans and what they'd get done and the amount of time it would take to get everything done.

We've been here in Merlanda for a few days now and this is the 3rd online meeting I've had. For me that's not a lot, the last years we've been here I had work piled on work.

I'd say I was upset about the lack of work but that would be a lie, I can't lie and say I'm not enjoying the extra time I'm getting to spend with Astoria.

Waking up to her head on my chest with her leg tossed lazily over mine with the blanket entirely on her side, it's like a dream. Each morning I pinch myself just to make sure what I'm experiencing isn't my eyes playing tricks on me.

Her soft curly brown hair in a cloud around her, her smooth honey skin glistening under the sun that peeks through the thick grey curtains that hang from the ceiling to floor windows, her beautiful face that scrunches together every time I move or make a loud noise.

She's Perfect.

"-And I know with all of those who have the same idea, ours will not only bring life to Norchester but also bring tourists." My focus settles on the words being spoken and I set my pen down crossing my arms on the table.

A knock sounds at the door. I don't say anything and just keep my attention on the men on the screen to not miss anything important.

Again.

Three soft knocks on the door but I'm sure it's just James so I don't respond to the knocks on the door. "Of course, I love the confidence that you hold in the-"

The door swings open and as soon as it shuts I hear the door lock. She walks over to me and stops at the side of me, looking down at the screen in front of me. She grabs the stack of yellow sticky notes on my desk and the pen that I was just twirling around.

She scribbles words on the small piece of paper before ripping it from the stack and handing it to me. I look down at the paper and read its contents.

I'm bored.
I want attention.

I scrunch my eyebrows apologetically and crumble the paper up, tossing it into the can next to me. "I'm sorry I can't right now," I whisper, and the sudden voice makes me jump.

"What was that Mr. Montgomery? I think you were cut off."

"Yea, sorry I was just saying that I admire the confidence you both have in your plans. It gives me a sense of trust when you know what you want and how to get it." I can feel the stress and jealousy radiating from Astoria.

I feel bad.

I want to give her what she wants but this could be a great addition to my company's clientele.

"Thank you, Mr. Montgomery. About those plans, I believe that the more modern-day style would attract more people in the sense of 'Luxury'." I nod my head in the show that I agree with what he's explained.

Astoria takes the paper again and I hear her writing. A few seconds later she hand it to me. I don't look away from the screen until my eyes flicker down to the small sheet in my hands.

Please. Everyone is out skiing and I didn't want to go.

"What are your thoughts on the style and technique for building?" I'm trapped.

My final choice either makes Astoria happy or gains clientele for my business. A or B?

A or B?

Before I can even make my decision Astoria sighs loudly and drops to her knees crawling under the desk and placing herself in between my legs. "I um, I think modern is fine."  I barely manage to get out a full sentence as she begins sliding her hands up my thighs slowly and gradually toward the growing bulge in my pants.

I guess it's both.

"Perfect so over time we'd like to expand and go worldwide and of course, you'd be credited and have a big portion of the profits." I continue to keep up with the conversation even though beneath the table something far from pg13 is happening.

She slides my zipper down slowly, tauntingly. My breath hitches when she pulls out my very solid dick, holding it in her hand before running her fingers over the tip which happens to be coated in pre-cum.

"I'm um, I'm glad you've al-already made it clear of that." My sentences start to become shorter as her hand begins to move up and down on me. I try my best to keep a straight face and keep my words steady as she makes herself comfortable.

"I'd l-like to schedule an in-person meeting wi-with you both." She moves her hand up and down, tightens her grasp on my penis, and occasionally twists her hand.

"That would mean the world to us truly. We've been working on this project for nearly 2 years now and we're happy to finally have it out there."

"I'm happy to b-be a part of it."

I feel her warm mouth, her soft lips wrap around me, and my head falls back against the black leather seat. It's wrong to do this while I'm on a call with someone but it doesn't feel that way. It feels good, it feels amazing, and it doesn't feel like I'm doing something as bad as I am.

"Are you alright Mr. Montgomery?" One of the men on call asks and I immediately try to contain myself. Though she's now bobbing her head up and down, my dick constantly hitting the back of her throat.

"Yes, I'm fine I just have a bad cold." Lies.

They continue talking about the path to getting where they are now and all. All the while Astorias deep throating me right under their noses. You can hear the soft sucking noises but I'm sure through the call it's unnoticeable.

My hand slides its way down to her hair, gripping it into a ponytail so it's out of her face and so I have something to hold onto. The thing is, she never ceases to amaze me.

Whatever she does it's like she's done it all her life. Like she's taken classes or something.

Oh, my fuck.

How is she so good at this?

She squeezes me at the base causing me to squirm in my seat. I look down at her and notice every detail on her face, she's beautiful. So beautiful. Her mesmerizing eyes focus solely on her hand movements and making sure that she's going at a steady pace.

She's making sure I feel good.

She's amazing I swear. Her curly hair tangles around my fingers which grip the strands tightly. She runs her free hand under my shirt and over my abs, slowly running her slim fingers along each row as if claiming me further.

"Fuck," I moan and my voice is barely above a whisper. A throat clears and catches my attention.

Oh fuck.

I forgot they were there. "I know how bad colds can be, I heard you were in Merlanda. I've been there once before and I almost froze to death. I'll make sure to call your assistant and make sure to schedule something soon. It was great doing business with you Mr. Montgomery." I say goodbye and end the call.

As soon as I do I lean back in the chair, spreading my legs even more to give her the best angle possible.

Finally, I don't feel the need to be quiet or keep my face at bay so I let down my guard. My face immediately contorts to one of complete and utter pleasure.

"God, you don't listen do you?" My complaints are empty because I'm glad she didn't listen or else we would've never gotten to where we are now. It's amazing what can happen in 5 minutes.

I thrust my hips and in response, she moans sending vibrations throughout my body. "Oh fuck." I guide her head down faster so I get as much friction as possible.

Fuck, I'm close. I'm so close.

My hand tightens in her soft brown hair as my head rolls from the seat to my chest causing my hair to fall in front of my eyes.

Well, the hair that isn't sticking to my forehead from the sweat that had begun to gather.

"I'm so close, amore mio." her hands rest on my thighs, and she hums in response to my statement.

My hands tighten on the armrests, my head is thrown back onto the seat. My eyes rolled back from the constant pleasure being enforced on me.

She makes it so hard to think of anything else to the point where she clouds my mind without a care in the world. She doesn't even do anything spectacular, she just exists and my mind is no longer mine.

I feel my face begin to heat up and from there, it spreads like wildfire to the rest of my body. In seconds I let go and cum down her throat, loving how she swallows all of it.

She looks up at me and I smirk running my finger along her bottom lip. I drag it along the side of her mouth where saliva seeped out. I lean my elbows on my knees and leaned down so we're less than an inch away from each other.

I rub my nose against hers and whisper against her lips. "You're amazing. You know that?"

She backs away to look into my eyes and a small smile crosses her soft now plump and slightly pink lips.

"You've told me once or twice." She whispers back, shyly. I love how she can go from sucking me off while I'm on a video conference with my clients to being quiet and shy again.

It's fascinating.

"Well consider this the third time. Except to hear it more, amore mio."

•••

"Oh my god, these are adorable." Quinn pulls Astoria toward a window, pointing to the glass casing before pulling her inside the store.

I gave her my card so if she sees anything she liked she could get it.

After everyone came back from skiing and snowboarding and whatever else they did out there, we decided to go to town and walk around. "So, what'd you two talk about last night? You know when you stormed off in the middle of our ski lesson?" James asks and I roll my eyes keeping my hands in my pockets and my eyes on Astoria through the glass window.

"I'm still not talking to you, so if suggest you shut up."

He gasps loudly and dramatically. "You'd say such harsh things to your only brother?" Chris chuckles without looking up from his phone. I believe he's a teacher so he's probably answering emails or something.

"Yes." seconds later, the girls come out with a few bags in hand. I'm glad they came before James opened his big mouth again. I walk over to her and grab her bags from her hands and continue to walk.

Everyone trails behind me, all engaged in their conversations.

I use the time to think to myself. About everything. My father coming back and threatening to ruin my life, Astoria walking into my life and changing a lot of my views, James telling me to get a lawyer, everything is just a loop of confusion right now.

I don't know what to do. Everything just seems so real now. Like it's set in stone and whatever I did wouldn't change it. I don't know.

I've never told anyone about my 'daddy issues', I mean it's not much of a conversation starter. But something that has changed my life for the better, or should I say someone.

Astoria.

She makes me want to do whatever I can to make sure she's happy. She makes me feel like I've found the one thing that'll keep me from doing something I'd regret in the situation I'm in as of right now.

"Lewis, we're getting food. You want to stop walking mindlessly and come with us?" I roll my eyes and walk into the building behind everyone else. It's a small building that matches the rest of the architecture here but what's different about it is on the inside it's more vintage than the other buildings around here.

We get seated almost instantly and we're put at a booth right next to the window which shows off the snowy roads of Merlanda.

It really is a beautiful town. The fresh white snow that coats the roads and buildings, the wooden cabin-styled architecture everything is breathtaking.

I move my gaze from the window to the person across from me in the booth.

Astoria.

Her strawberry pink tinted cheeks and lips no doughtily from the cold, her hair that frames her face perfectly, the small smile on her face as she listens to what everyone else talks about.

The snowy atmosphere gives her a curtain glow. A glow that makes her even more beautiful if that's even possible.

As soon as the waiter comes to the table we order what we want and eat, engaging in different conversations and discussions. Just keeping the banter to a low was hard because James kept hinting that he knew what we did the other day.

It was irritating. It was clear that Astoria didn't catch any of the hints but if she had I know she would've been uncomfortable.

After we ate we came back to the cabin and gathered all of the blankets and pillows so that we could make the couch even more comfortable than it was.

We turn on a movie called 'Cabin 5' and Quinn goes to make popcorn. I pull Asotias legs on mine and laid her bead on my shoulder. I held her hand in mine while she plaid with my fingers.

As soon as Quinn gets back with the big bowl of popped corn we start the movie.

2 and a half hours later and everyone is asleep. The movie was 3 hours long. Meaning we still had another 30 minutes. When everyone was awake it pretty much consisted of screams and laughs.

More screams than laughs.

I pick up Astoria bridal style and carry her upstairs to our room. She shuffles a bit but doesn't fully wake up.

"It's okay, amore mio, I'm just taking you to bed," I say quietly to not wake her more than she is.

When I get to my door I open it and walk over to the bed gently placing her in it. Since we had already got our pajamas on and got ready for bed I don't have to change her.

I walk to the other side of the bed and lay down scooting closer to her and pulling the blanket up to her shoulder. I wrap my arm around her waist and spoon her after turning off the lamp on the side table next to her.

I place a gentle kiss on the side of her bead before whispering into her ear.

"Good night, Astoria."

I love them so much ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 15.3K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+ "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them down and give them to me tomorrow morning."...
117K 3.3K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
27.7K 729 38
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
1.2M 24.3K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...