BTS ONE SHOTS (Maknae Line St...

Por Bangtans_momma

Ones Shots Involving BTS Maknae Line, either all together, as duos or separately. These are mostly long one s... Más

SAVAGE LOVE (Jimin X OC) (Jungkook X OC)
PREY. . . RUN! (Jungkook x reader)

EUPHORIA - The Soul (JUNGKOOK X OC) (M)

420 19 286
Por Bangtans_momma

VERY LONG ONE SHOT CHAPTER CONTAIN'S 16,800 PLUS WORD'S

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT ⚠️🔞
ACTUAL SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTION OF SEXUAL CONTENT, SWEARING, UPSETTING SAD SCENES, DEATH, SOME BUCKET LIST SMUT, SOME DEGRADATION, ORAL (M&F), SEX SCENES, MENTION OF KINK'S, DOM VIBES, HAS SOME EXHIBITION AND VOYERISM VIBES. 🔞⚠️

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE THEMES THEN PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!!

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎! 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!! 💜
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬.

Important Information about soulmates in this one shot:

Soulmate's are either fated by the natural order, or by order of the Angel of Fate.
The natural order or fated soulmates match together every single reincarnation, but are never the same.
So they might be a different race, sex, or sexual orientation etc.

Some are matched by the Angel of Fate to who he thinks matches them best at the time.
There is only one pair of soulmates that match the same every time, and that is the original first fated soulmates.
They always look the same every single time, same name, same sex and everything.

When you are born you have a birthmark in the same shape and place as your fated soulmates.
It starts out like a normal light brown birthmark shaped and placed exactly the same as your soulmate's until you reach your eighteenth birthday, then you get colours on your birthmark.

These colour's on your mark show your soulmates mood, it's supposed to help with the bonding.
So you can tell how they are feeling.
So for example:
Red: Anger, Passionate, Lust, Sexual Thoughts, Feeling mad, Turned on.
Blue: Sad, Very Cold, Upset, Worried, Crying, Dull.
Purple: At peace, Ecstatic, In Love, Romantic, Totally happy.

(There are more but not necessary for this one shot, I will add more when I do the story)

Once you make proper love and say I love you to your soulmate it actually turns into a proper tattoo, it can be anything but it will match your soulmate's.
It can be saying's, pictures, objects, word's, lyric's, even numbers and sometimes names.
Absolutely anything.
You will still get colour's after though, but on part of your tattoo instead.

There are more colour's but you get the idea.
The worst colour's are grey and black, Grey means something is very wrong with your soulmate, the darker the grey get's . . the worse it is.
Your soulmate could be mentally ill, psychotic or terminally ill if your mark keep's going grey, or worse they could be dying if it turns dark grey permanently.

Black mean's your soulmate is dead and you will lose your life too within a year if you haven't connected, but the time frame all depends on the strength of the soulmate bond.
If your bond mate connection is very strong it will be much quicker, like the fated ones.
Your mark will give you soulmate poisoning, as it gets bigger and bigger til the poisoning kill's you.

If you die in love and totally happy you don't poison your soulmate, but your mark does go black as your soulmate is no longer there to give you colours.
You just have to reconnect, but they rarely need 24 hrs to connect as they already love them.
Your soulmate always meets you when you pass on, even if you weren't poisoned.

The only time that you do not die is if you are a multi bond soulmate, it will leave you feeling like you are missing something in your life but your remaining soulmates can save you from death.
You might also have some mental health issues or illness a lot too, struggle to have kids.
These are rare but do happen if the angel of fate decides that you should be in a multi bond.
If there are loads of you it can lessen the effects of the loss.

If you do ultimately die without meeting your soulmate you absolutely have to be connected and feel happiness with your soulmate in the first 24 hours of death, basically as spirits.
This also applies if you died a horrible death, like you were killed, or committed suicide etc, as your soul will be corrupted by that.
So this is needed even if you have already connected.

The soulmate who died first will have to wait for their soulmate so they can move on together.
The Angel's will do anything to make sure they don't lose your soul to darkness.
They even manipulate everything to help you move on, so you can have a happy experience before you move on.

If you do not, your soul will turn black and you and your soulmate become demon's forever.
You will still be bonded as Demon's though, but it will be an unhealthy mate bond.
So it will have obsessiveness, jealousy, anger, possessiveness, codependency etc.

After this happens there is never any other reincarnation for your soul ever again, you are just a demon forever.
You go to lucifer who then, keep's your soul prisoner and you get bound to him in servitude.
As he then gets another corrupted lost soul.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑖'𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙, 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒.

𝐵𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛. . .

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

I open my eye's feeling strange as I don't remember what I'm doing here or where I am, or even who I was with.
What am I doing on the floor? Did I faint again? Did I finally die from the soul poisoning?

I'm so sad and depressed in this life anyway as I never got to see my soulmate, they died before I could meet them.
The last few months have been very painful.
But now for some reason I feel numb, no pain, just hollow nothingness.

My life turned grey as soon as my soul mark immediately turned grey when I was 18, I knew that my soulmate was ill, a psycho or dying and I grieved as it got darker and darker over the years till it finally turned black.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

A sudden bright white light comes into my view and I squint my eyes and try to shield them with my hand.
My eye's focus on the strong light in front of me and it shows a silhouette standing there holding his hand out to me.

As soon as I'm able to focus I see it's a beautiful man smiling at me, his doe eyes are dark brown and his smile is like a cute bunny smile.
I'm shocked by his beautiful face so I just lay there staring at him, he chuckles at me.
"Take my hand please Shiri you can't lay there all day"

I pause my hand right by his wondering how he knows my name, do I know him?
I'm sure that I have never seen this handsome stranger before, I would have most definitely remembered him.

"Do I know you? What's your name?"
"I'm Jungkook and no you don't know me but I know you Shiri, please let me help you up"
I put my hand in his and I feel euphoric, I feel pure love and peace from his touch.

He sighs like he's at peace and closes his eyes from the touch, a smile creeps on to his face.
That's funny, I used Jungkook as my name for my soulmate even when I didn't know for sure.

He pulls me away from where I was laid and as I turn to look back I see loads of people standing around a body.
There are some ambulance staff and some police stopping the civilians from getting too near the person.

I look at the person and my whole being jolts as I realise that it's me, I'm finally dead.
My hand fly's to my mouth as I sob my heart out, I grieve for myself and what never was.

"It's okay Shiri please don't cry, please baby you are breaking my heart. I can't bear to see you so upset anymore, I'm so sorry"
He pulls me into his chest rubbing my back and he peck's my head, it's so warm and comforting in his arms.

I cry my tear's out as he comforts me, rocking me gently and shushing me.
"It will all be okay now Shiri, don't cry no more. . . Please baby my heart can't take it . . Not anymore"

I must cry and sob for what feels like a good thirty minutes until I've calmed down.
As I stop crying my heart out sniffling I realise that I haven't asked him who he actually is, how he knows me or why he's here saying sorry or even why he is calling me Baby.

"I'm fine now it's okay, It's just that I never got to meet my soulmate and they died. Then of course I got soul poisoning and I've been in such horrible pain the last 6 months. I'm not in pain any more because I'm certain that I'm now dead. Are you dead too? How come you are the one here to meet me . . . who are you? Are you an Angel? . . . as you sure do look like one"

The emotions on his face as I speak range from amused, to looking so sad, angry, to tear's blooming in his eyes, then looking like he's preparing to tell me something crazy blowing out a shaky breath.
"I'm your soulmate Shiri . . I'm Jeon Jungkook"

I'm finally face to face with my soulmate and I'm so sad that I never got to meet this beautiful soul when we were alive.
"Oh my god . . REALLY? I can't believe it, I'm so happy to finally meet you even if it's too late for us now. I'm now questioning how I already knew somehow that my soulmate was called Jungkook, it just popped into my head one day when I was . ."

I trail off embarrassed and I jump up into his arm's to stop him asking me to finish my sentence.
He chuckles at me holding me to him tightly with strong arms, it feels so warm in his arms.
He kisses the side of my head sighing.

"I'm so happy that I can finally talk to you now Shiri instead of watching over you. I wasn't allowed to pass on peacefully as I had to watch over you, I had to wait for you. It was so painful watching you slowly die, I've been with you since I died. That was torture watching you cry over me and slowly die because of me too, I'm so so sorry"

His eyes are filled with tears as one run's down his face, he throws his head back blowing out a shaky breath.
"Sorry I'm so emotional and upset Shiri"

"I'm sorry too Jungkook, sorry that you had to watch that too. I would have hated to be the one watching you slowly get poisoned and die too. Why did you die? What happened to you?"
I look at him patiently waiting for him to answer my questions, he grip's my hand and pulls me over to a bench.

"Sit down please Shiri, it's a long story so we might as well get comfortable baby"
He sit's us down still holding my hand.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Jungkook, it must have been horrible as my birthmark was grey for age's. As soon as I got it at age 18 it turned grey immediately, then when I was 21 it started to turn black. It went totally black 6 months ago and started to spread on my whole body. Now I'm dead at age 22, fate is so cruel to us"

He sighs and put's both of his hand's on my hand and he start's thumbing my hand slowly.
The look on his face as he talks to me is one of peace and acceptance.

"I had a brain tumour, I had it from when I was 15. I tried every single treatment that you can think of, but not one of them worked. They only stalled it or made it shrink. I finally died when I was 24 and horribly, I was in complete agony come the end. But to be honest I was so relieved when I finally passed, my only regret was that I didn't meet you my soulmate and that you would die in agonising pain just like I did"

He tells me about how he hated to watch me ill too and everything about his illness.
At this his breath hitches and his hand fly's to his mouth sobbing, and tears prick at my eye's.

"I-I'm so s-sorry my Shiri, I'm so s-so sorry that you d-died in pain too. It's a-all muh-my fault"
I can't help but comfort him as I straddle him hugging him tightly stroking his hair, tears are streaming down my face.
Something pushes me to comfort him.

His head is buried in my neck while his tears drip on to my skin, he keeps muttering sorry to me.
I shush him saying it's okay, saying that it's not either of our faults.

It feels like we have been sitting here for ages, we have both stopped crying but Jungkook keeps letting out a shuddering breath where he was so upset.
When he pulls his head away and looks into my eyes, I'm spellbound and I can't look away.

He really is so beautiful and I feel complete cuddling him, I realise how near our faces our as I just stare in his beautiful brown doe eyes.
His hand goes to my face cupping my cheek softly, I lean into it feeling the butterflies explode in my stomach.

"You are so beautiful oh soulmate of mine, I would of loved you more every day"
Our faces are getting nearer, I can feel his breath hitting my lip's and I lose my resolve putting my lip's on his in a soft tender gesture.
I'm finally whole, I feel complete, I feel Euphoria and I'm finally at home.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

The Angel of death who is watching them chuckles
"Wow, that's a record this time! In the first hour too, congratulations Taehyung"
Both look so happy watching these two souls, they are their favourite souls after all.

"We do what we must for our favourite angels. This fate was particularly cruel this time, so I'm giving them a crash course in love, passion and romance in 24 hours. And they don't know each other this time, so I'm giving them a gift. Not that they wouldn't have loved each other before 24 hours are over, as they always do. But I wanted to give them a great 24 hours this time"
Seokjin laugh's clapping at Taehyung's word's.

"Can't wait til I can speak to my favourite soulmates again, I missed them so. Hoseok and Felix are coming later to add some fun and mischief too. Then we will need Jennie and rose for the acceptance and understanding later"

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Immediately Jungkook start's kissing me back, humming, his tongue invades my mouth, kissing me fiercely and with passion.
It feels like he's starved and has been waiting to do that for ages.
To say that I feel turned on, that I feel adoration and lust for this man is an absolute understatement at this point.

I don't want it to ever stop, I don't want to move on and leave my soulmate.
I want to kiss him for infinity, I want to live in this Euphoric bubble forever.
I moan basking in the euphoric feeling, as his arms tighten around me as he groans.

I reluctantly pull back as I feel the natural need to breathe and Jungkook sucks on my lip releasing it with a pop, he places his forehead against mine panting from our intense make out.

"Fuck I've been wishing to kiss you like that for month's, that felt just like I thought It would feel"
I glance at my arm and see that my soulmark is now different, it's no longer grey or black.
"Wow Look my mark is now red, what about your's"

He pulls his head away from me and pulls his top up his arm, on his arm is a red mark too and it makes him smirk.
I narrow my eyes as I know what he's thinking, but I'm wondering what colour it was when he first got it.

"What colour was it when you turned 18? Mine has always been grey sadly"
He chuckles at me, the look in his eyes is telling.
"When I turned 18 it was yellow a lot at first but it would flash to blue sometimes, then orange, oh and red sometimes, especially at night"

I flush as I know why it would flash red at night and so does he, this was embarrassing.
He smirks at me, raising his eyebrow at me.
He's a teaser, I like that.

"Oh hush it was only when I thought about finally being with you, I hope you know that"
He laughs at my answer and says "same" with a smirk on his face.

"It turned grey and blue a lot when I was 20 though so I'm guessing that was when you got colour's"
I sigh and run my hand through my hair.
"yeah I saw mine was only grey, so then I got depressed and sad a lot. It would flash every so often but it was ultimately always grey"

I nod at him as that is exactly what happened, I was very sad as I thought my soulmate was depressed, a psycho or dying and I was right.

He clears his throat and looks at the sun starting to creep into twilight, he sighs.
"We have till the 24 hour's ends, then we will pass on. I'm sorry I can't offer longer but it's apparently what we need to be able to move on peacefully. An Angel of death called Seokjin told me that we had to leave here in peace or we would become demons from the pain. Do you want to go on a romantic date with me right now Shiri, I know a great place to watch the sunset too"

I smile at him, sadly smoothing his hair knowing that this couldn't last forever, I knew we were running out of time so I nod and grasp his hand tightly.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

The sunset looks like it's going to be in about an hour so I hope we reach there quickly.
He pulls me as we walk on a hilly footpath, we ascend going high and higher, with him helping me climb the steep path.

As soon as we reach the top I'm blown away by the beautiful view of the city of Seoul laid out before us.
I realise that I'm not out of breath or tired at all, well I suppose I am dead after all.

It must have been a leftover human reflex when we were panting earlier, or the fact that we were so turned on maybe.
The sun is starting to go down so we didn't miss the sunset, in fact I think we are just in time.

"Come here Baby, let's sit and cuddle so we can watch the sunset together. I would really love to just sit and watch a sunset with you Shiri"
I think he listened to me whilst watching over me, as I always told my sister that I would have loved to see a sunset with my soulmate.

I also spoke to him a lot when he died, I guess he heard me talk about myself a lot.
Stargazing was another one too, making love under the stars too, I might just get my last bucket list wishes.

Jungkook sits and pats the area between his legs, I sit in between his legs and he pulls me into his chest wrapping his arms around my torso.
He places his chin on my shoulder and leans into my head placing a chaste kiss on my jaw.
I grip his arms tightly and fold my fingers into his feeling a sense of calm and peace, my mark turns purple and so does his.

I realise that I don't feel anything like warmth or nothing else similar, unless I'm cuddling or kissing Jungkook.
I feel hollow, cold and not alive until I touch Jungkook, then I feel more alive than I have felt my whole entire life.

It's the soul mark and I wish I could have more time with my soulmate, why was this fate so cruel to us.
I see how perfect we could have been together if we had more time.

"Hmmm such a beautiful sunset, those colours are so magnificent"
I hum back nodding at him as it's one of the best sunsets I have seen in ages.

"You know Jungkook I finally feel at peace and I feel more alive than I've ever felt my entire life. I'm guessing that's because of you, I only feel complete when I'm touching you"

"Yeah me too, I've never felt like this either. How I wish our destiny wasn't so cruel to us my love, I wonder why fate cursed us like this. You know, I was actually really happy when the reaper said I had to wait to move on til I could move on together with you. He said that our soul's couldn't have black marks when we pass or we would become demonic, and our soul's would never be reborn again. I had been watching over you for months when he told me that I had to move on together with you and I was happy as I wanted you to actually talk to me. I wanted to see you look right at me when you talked to me, I wanted to see you look me in the eye's. I know you spoke to me hoping I could hear you and I could hear you, but how I wished I could have answered you back or cuddled you when you cried. I wished I could have kissed you and made love to you when you were horny, I saw you doing that too by the way and I'm very sorry about that. That was a whole new torture in its self, to not be able to touch you whilst you did things to thoughts of me, pleading for me was the worst torture I hope you know that Love. God you looked so sexy too, I wanted you so bad pretty Baby. But I never left your side, I couldn't move more than 4 metres away from you. But I hope your next soulmate is able to love you for a long lifetime, and that they love you just as much as I do. Then I will be finally happy"

This makes sense to me, the way he calls me Love and Baby and the way he looks at me.
He's been watching me since he died, he couldn't leave my side.

And I could tell how sorry he was for my pain too, he had to witness it and could only watch me drown in my pain.
Especially the last 2 months, I was in a lot of despair and agony.

I'm now really glad I waited and never got a boyfriend just because my soulmate died.
Or worst . . decided to lose my technical virginity with just anyone because I couldn't be with my soulmate anymore.
As he would have had to watch that.

Okay I'm slightly embarrassed that he saw me naked getting dressed, or in the bath and shower.
But as I recall the last 6 months I'm slowly going bright red as I recall using my rabbit vibrator on occasion or using my suctioned latex dildo on a chair once, oh I can't think about this no more!
I'm now officially mortified.

Poor Jungkook had to witness my pleads for him and me speaking filth wishing he could do that to me.
Oh my god no! The absolute humiliation.
I put my hand up to my face feeling totally and utterly embarrassed groaning.

"Are you okay? You've gone quiet Baby and you look like you are flustered or worried about something"
I'm not sure what to say to be honest as he pulls my hand away from my face.

"Oh shit . . . Okay Umm I'm hella embarrassed Kookie, I'm just remembering what I did in private in the first few months after you died. Before I got so ill of course. I'm so mortified, you saw me in all kinds of positions and pleading for you. Fuck I'm so ashamed, I clearly remembered a few times you must of been cussing me out because you can't touch me"

I feel his whole body start shaking and then he burst out laughing, I'm shaking along with him as he still holds me.
I can't help it as I suddenly snorted out a loud laugh too. It is kinda funny thinking of a frustrated Jungkook standing there watching my extreme horniness.
Stood there eye's aflame, cursing my existence.

"Okay it is kind of funny but I'm so sorry Kookie, you must have been so damn frustrated. Now you know how much of a freak I am, sorry about that. But regardless of my horny situation, I waited for you and never had a boyfriend. I'm still a technical virgin even if you did see me using all manner of dildo's or vibrators. Oh god how you must have felt when you first saw that, I bet you were shocked. And I made it worse by dirty talking to you not realising you were there! God I'm so sorry Jungkook"

"Hey I loved my soulmate giving me a show, I may or may not have masturbated to you every time. How could I not when you were talking flith, naked and riding a latex dildo, fuck I cussed so hard when I first saw you do that. But we would have matched so well, I'm a freak too and that kinda gave me my voyeurism kink.
And I fucking love flithy talk too, but your whine's for me made me cum every time you know my Baby"
He chuckles about the last part.

I hope he knows that what he said just made me feel better as his answer was honest and he didn't care how it made him look or sound either.
He said it all to make me feel better and not feel so embarrassed, I know he did.

We would have been such a pair of freak's, I wonder what we would have done together.
I can not start imagining that right now or I'm going to frustrate myself.

"You know that no one else can see us sitting here, we are spirit's so it wouldn't matter what we did Baby. The angel Seokjin said that everything around us will look and seem totally normal to us, but it's like this to help us move on. The only thing abnormal to us is that no one can see you and hear you, well not unless you shout at them. And you will feel cold and lifeless unless around your soulmate or touching them or their spirit. But we can still get it on if we want"
He wiggles his eyebrows at me, I giggle at him and lightly slap his arm.

"Not yet Kookie, maybe later. I want to have a round of questions, we can ask each other what we want to know about each other"
"Okay baby, I know a lot of things about you but I might still have some questions"

"Okay, Kookie ask a question then I will ask a question alright?"
He nod's then pauses thinking of a question.
"Alright so ultimate bucket list top three"
I grin and then think about it.

"Okay so you did not see my list then. Although I wrote it when I was 18, I was worried about the grey but I also wanted to meet you to help you too in case you were mentally ill or just depressed. But just in case, I wrote out a list. BUT number three I'm doing now, watch a sunset or sunrise with my soulmate. Number Two was to make love under the star's with my soulmate and number one was to do something crazy with my soulmate. I wasn't specific on how crazy or what type of crazy though"

I giggled thinking about how all mine were soulmate things on my bucket list.
"Baby I heard you mention the sunset one time to your sister when you were talking about things you had wanted to do. I didn't know about the star one though, I didn't hear that. And how crazy? Anything or something specific?"

I just say anything.
"Anything crazy. Okay my turn, what were your hobbies?"
He answer's this right away.

"Ehm I loved singing a lot, playing video games and dancing too. Photography, I did paint and draw a lot. I used to work out and do boxing until I got too ill to do too much anymore"
I feel sad that he was so ill that he had to stop doing a lot of things he enjoyed.

"Wow Kookie, I've just added another bucket list item. I want my soulmate to sing to me just before we pass on. And I would have loved to play video games with you and dance with you too. I wish I could of seen your art and your pictures as well"
He laughs at me and I hear him sigh in peace.

"Of course I will sing a song for you, I have the perfect song I made up just for you too. I will sing it just before we are about to pass on okay Baby. Okay I'm trying to think of things I don't know about you Shiri. Okay what are your kink's? I can tell you mine after if you want"
I chuckle and think about what I imagined him doing to me when I masturbated.

"Hmmm I'm trying to think, as of course I never got to experience any with you. Soooo I'm going to have to think about what I wanted you to do ha ha! It was a lot though"
He laughs at me then starts grinning at me showing his cute bunny grin at me as he scrunches his nose up.

"Okay so exhibition kink, definitely a Daddy kink, Ehm spanking, maybe some degradation, dirty talk, being tied up, role play. But I would of been down to try other things with you though Kookie''

"Hmmm interesting that some of our kink's line up perfectly. I like a few of those too, although I definitely would have wanted to try edging. I loved watching you so voyeurism, I do love me some WAM too as wet and messy is hot. I most definitely loved your dirty talk, I love some breath play too, choking you. So yeah I'm guessing we are perfectly matched due to how kinky we are ha ha ha!"

I laugh loudly at him as I notice the sun is almost set, the colours are an explosion of pink's, oranges and yellows with some white thrown in.
It's so beautiful but I can't help but turn back to look at Jungkook again, as I think he is the most beautiful thing here.

But I still mourn the loss of what could have been, his mark turns blue briefly and he notices and pulls me even closer, kissing my neck softly.
"Baby don't get sad, why are you sad hmmm my Angel?"
I sigh and my eyes tear up.

"Just mourning what could have been Kookie, we would have been perfect for each other. So so perfect"
He breathes out a sigh too at my statement and pauses before answering me.

"I know we would have my Love, but we can't change our fate no matter how hard we try. I had accepted it before, but I have to admit how hard it is to now have you in my arms, to only then have to let you go so quickly. I don't want you to have another soulmate, you are mine and I don't want another soulmate in my next life either. No one could ever be more perfect for me than you are"

I feel a tear fall on my face and I turn my head to lovingly place my hand on his face.
As soon as I do he captures my lip's in a passionate kiss, the kiss is firm but his tongue is caressing mine so softly.
I hum into the kiss, it's such a romantic kiss that it feel's me with warmth.

We break away slowly and just sit looking at the sunset cuddling.
I love how I got one of my bucket lists even if it's after I died and not before I died ha ha!
This is so serene, I can't wait for the crazy now.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"What shall we do for the crazy? I mean, is it even crazy if no one can see or hear us?"
I pause thinking of what we could do.

"Actually remember that I said you can make noise if you really want, I never did it purposely around you as I didn't want to scare you or make your time worse. But I may have moaned out loud a few times masturbating, it's hard not to. I can make some thing's move if I focus too. I was the one who knocked that lamp off that time it smashed on the floor. Sorry about that, I was angry that I couldn't cuddle you and tell you it's okay. You were sobbing and I didn't know what to do. But anyone you really don't like and want to scare?"

His wicked grin smiling at me shows a playful and low key evil side.
My grin grow's as I think of my boss who has been nothing but a bitch to me, she just didn't understand my soul sickness.
And she had some sort of grudge against me as her office crush Yun-Gi was hanging around me flirting.

"Oh I love the way you think that's low key evil but I like it! I do happen to have someone I want to pay back. I'm sure you saw my boss Jin-Mi who treated me like shit. And even though I told her crush Yun-Gi that I wasn't interested in his pity fuck, she took it out on me anyway. I swear she has been nothing but a total bitch the whole time about my soul sickness too. I want to scare her . . . yes let's go now. As there is an actual meeting tonight at 8:30pm, it had to be later on at night as it was connecting with the UK. But she will definitely be there, I'm sure she will be cussing me out for not turning up too. Let's do it! But I also have another idea too, why don't we do something on her desk too if you know what I mean. The ultimate payback, but I want her to hear it too. And come to think of it, I did hear moans a few times when I was giving you a show, I thought that I was imagining it as part of my fantasy Jungkook! Nice to know that you spurred me on even though you didn't realise. Hey I just thought about something, was it you who said Jungkook in my ear when I was talking to my sister saying I wish I knew your name??"

"Oh glad I could help you in some way when you were . . Frustrated. And I did give you my name, and I remember the first time that you moaned it too. I fucking loved that when I finally heard you say my name Baby, so damn hot. And I love that you are like me, you have a dark evil sense of humour. I love that idea Baby, we can start with the desk thing then wreck her room. I love this idea, I actually can't wait to have fun now. I missed out on a rebellious teen stage due to my cancer so this will be fun. Wonder what the time is? Maybe about 7:30 pm now as it's gotten dark now and it's October so about the right time. Let's get it! We can check the clock tower for the time too. I can't wait to see the look on her face ha ha!"

I giggle and grab his hand, the enthusiasm and anticipation is making me happy.
I can't wait to see her reaction, she deserves it for what she did to me in my last month's.
She only made my stress, agony and despair worse.
I have butterflies and adrenaline thinking of what we are about to do on her desk.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

As soon as we descend the huge hill, we walk towards downtown but stop by the clock tower. It starts to chime half past seven as we get near it.
"Ahh perfect, you were right Kookie! Okay it will take us about 20 or 30 minutes to walk from here let's go"

"So let's ask some more questions as we go, favourite colour? Mines Purple and Lime green"
"Okay Baby, mine is Black as you can tell from my clothing. And I liked the black on your skin by the way, it looked like a blackout tattoo!"
I do love his clothing, he has a dark aesthetic and those tattoos and piercings are so hot.

"I like your aesthetic, it looks so hot on you. I love your tattoos and piercings, do you have any more I can't see? And I can see why you like black Kookie. The huge tattoo I got on my back was on my bucket list, I was gutted when the black started to creep over it though"

He grin's at me and poke's his tongue out showing a tongue piercing and I almost melt into a puddle, that's so fucking sexy.
Then he lifts his shirt up showing a nipple piercing too.
"Wow babe, I can't say they aren't sexy as hell, as they are. What did I do to deserve such an ultimate Daddy vibe soulmate!"

He growls a low noise at me and grabs my chin firmly, his eye's have gone dark.
"Keep that up sweetheart and we might not make it to the office. Calling me Daddy is an easy way to rile me up, especially coming from your delicious mouth. God those pretty plump lip's are so soft and juicy, I could bite them all night"

That was so damn illegal, his low raspy deep voice and the look in his eyes is just criminal.

He is so damn Handsome and his whole vibe changed in two seconds from sweet, caring and beautiful, to dominant, scorching hot and full of confidence.
His duality is so dangerous, but so alluring and sinful.

His vibe has changed yet again as he gives me a big bunny grin scrunching his nose up, he link's his fingers with mine holding my hand.

"Let's keep moving baby or we will never get there, okay favourite dessert, drink or sweet's? Mine are the Banana kick's snack, honey butter chips, Banana milkshake. Anything chocolate and ice cream"
I smile at him.

"Hmmm you must have seen some of my favourite's over the month's, but I love anything with caramel and toffee, chocolate too. But I do love caramac's which are a white caramel chocolate bars, and I love sour gummies. Again anything with toffee and chocolate in deserts are my favourite. If I'm not drinking water then I have sprite, orange juice or chocolate milkshake"
He nod's at me smiling.

"I did see your sweet tooth Baby, but I love to hear you say it. Umm what's your favourite music genre or are you like me and have an eclectic taste in music?"

"Oh my music is so diverse that it's crazy, I think that soul, hip hop, K pop and r&b are my favourite's. But I have all sorts, like rock, grime, jazz, pop, country, rap, reggae, and even Gaelic music. If I love the sound of a song then I downloaded it, I just love music a lot. Singing makes me feel happier"

"Hmmm I actually heard you singing, you have a nice voice Baby. I did hear you sing that Gaelic song too actually, it was a beautiful song. I can tell that music kept you going through your struggles, it's nice that it helped you not feel so depressed and upset. I knew that you were getting your daily dose of happy from that, I could see your mood elevate a bit each time"
I grin nodding at him, it really does help me.

"Oh here we are, I'm actually excited for this as I haven't done anything crazy or exciting in a while to be honest. Although I'm very nervous too, as I'm sure that you can understand Kookie"
He rubs his thumb on my hand and holds my face making me look at him.

"Look at me Angel. We can just do the scaring if you want okay, I'm not going to pressure you to do anything that you don't feel comfortable doing. Can't say that I won't be disappointed but I respect what you feel too. What do YOU want to do though?"
My grin grow's and I shake my head putting my hand up shaking that too, I'm fine.

"No I'm good, I want to . . . I want you and it's my bucket list crazy with my soulmate isn't it? You are only helping me check of my list Jungkook, so let's get it checked off babe"
His grin grow's and then turns into a smirk.

"Yes Baby Girl, that's exactly what we are doing. And helping you get some good revenge too. And I soooo want you too, damn I can't wait to bend you over that desk"
His sentence turned into a growl, god that's sexy as fuck.

How can fate do this to me, he's perfect for me and we are getting on like we've always known each other too.
I guess this is what it feels like when you find your soulmate, you feel complete and they are your perfect match in all ways.

I giggle and grab his hand running towards the elevator feeling so happy and energetic.
I missed out on this type of rebel behaviour too, it would have been so exciting and such a crazy wild adventure with Jungkook by my side as my soulmate.

I can tell that we would have pushed each other's buttons and found ourselves in crazy situations a lot.
We both seem to be risk taker's and adrenaline Junkies, oh and then there's the adventurous side that we both seem to have too.

As we get into the elevator the guard eye's the elevator's door's closing frowning, I can tell he's wondering why it opened then closed and now he's probably wondering why it's going up to level 20 on its own.
I can imagine that he's now expecting someone to come down from level 20 but that is not going to happen.

"Did you see that security guard's face ha ha! The way he was looking at the elevator closing and opening on its own. Okay let's see where Jin-Mi is at this moment, I can't wait to scare the shit out of her!"
I giggle loudly and I don't realise that I just scared a secretary outside of Yun-Gi's office, she heard my loud giggle.

"Ahh perfect she is sitting in her office about to do the call. How about while she's sat on the sofa doing the call we make the other person on the call think that Jin-Mi's employees are having sex in her office out of view of the camera"

Jungkook has an evil grin on his face as he goes up to Jin-Mi and whisper's Jin-Mi in a creepy way.

This is enough to make her jump at first, then she shout's out to no one 'very fucking funny guy's, trying to scare me won't work!'
Her secretary comes into view and asks her who she's shouting at.

As soon as she says that no one else is here apart from Yun-Gi and his secretary, Jin-Mi frowns but shrugs it off.
Then she asks if I have come in yet and her secretary says no and goes back to her desk.

"Fucking Shiri is alway's sick, I bet she uses her soul sickness as an excuse again. I swear I would fire her if I could get away with not angering the soulmate association. Bitch thinks she can have Yun-Gi too, he's gonna be mine"

At this Jungkook angrily chuck's a stack of paper making it go flying all over the floor, Jin-Mi gasps but is trying to compose herself as she start's scrambling to pick the paper up.

"Fucking bitch, I can see why you want to scare her. Let's make this a night that she will never forget Baby, let's give her a harsh lesson my Love"

Then he goes up to her ear again whispering 'Yun-Gi thinks you are a vile bitch Jin-Mi'
This makes her jump a mile and her hand trembles as she carries on picking up paper.

"F-Fuck someone is definitely pranking me, it's n-not funny guy's . . . Stop fucking about I have a meeting to d-do now!"

"She's going to be a hard nut to crack but I want her running from here in fright. She really does deserve this, what a nasty piece of shit she is. Who does she think she is talking about my soulmate like that!! Fucking Asshole!"
He sound's so pissed as he growls out his words, it's actually kind of hot.

I go up to Jungkook and run my hand up his chest rubbing his chest, and my other hand goes to his hair as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Hmmm shush Daddy, you know she is about to do that call so let's crank this up a notch. Do you know that you are so fucking sexy when you are angry"
"Oh Babygirl, you have no idea. Strip now!"

Oh that strip now is so stern that I clench my thighs biting my lip, shit that was hot.
I immediately start to strip my clothes off as his eyes go darker when I'm standing in my underwear.

As soon as I take my bra off he cusses and moves towards me grabbing me to his chest.
"Fuck I can finally touch your beautiful body now Shiri, god I have wanted to do this for so long. So perfect and beautiful, let me take your panties off Baby"

He runs his hands all over my exposed skin gripping my breast's softly groaning.
"Please Jungkook"

"Now it's time to fucking scream as loud as you can when you cum all over my cock baby okay. We need to scare the shit out of her my pretty Baby"
I giggle at him, deciding to bait him by being bratty.

"Okay Daddy I can't wait for you to make me scream, I hope you are up to the challenge . . . Are you going to be able to make me scream?"
I'm well aware that this will turn him on.

His eye's darken at me and he quickly pull's his top off and kick's his trousers off quickly.
He looks like a Greek statue, he has a beautiful golden tanned body that is perfectly sculpted.
The tattoos on his body are so hot, but the piercing's look hot too, I'm practically drooling.

"Fuck Jungkook, you are so damn sexy"
I finally look down and almost choke at his size, okay he will definitely make me scream.
Shit I didn't know this or I wouldn't have baited him so much.

I notice Jin-Mi start getting ready to call and I look at Jungkook who wiggles his eyes at me saying
"Ready? Let's scare the shit out of her and embarrass her at the same time"
"Fuck yes Jungkook! Make me scream!"
I giggle at him.

He pushed me towards the desk and started throwing everything off the desk frantically.
I see Jin-Mi jump but she still carries on talking as she needs this contract, it's worth 200 million dollars to the company.
He slams me on the desk and lay's me down, caressing me firmly and groaning loudly.

"You are so sexy my naughty soulmate, I can't wait for you to cum all over my tongue baby. Spread your legs now, be a good girl. Hmmm look at you so wet for your Daddy already, such a naughty horny girl"
The way he rasps at me, almost growling . . It makes me clench my thighs.

He grabs my thighs pulling them apart then grabbing them tightly and dives into my hot wet heat, he is devouring me groaning loudly.
I feel his piercing rubbing against my bud hard.

"OH FUCK!! Hmm . . SHIT JUNGKOOK! God you are sooo good at that . . DAMN Ahhhh!"
He has me so turned on already that I'm tensing up already, he start's sucking and licking harder and my leg's start trembling.

I'm whining so loudly and I can see Jin-Mi having trouble keeping composure whilst talking.
Damn it Jungkook didn't come to play, I think my soulmate is competitive and I provoked him.

Jungkook suddenly plunges his finger's in pumping really hard against my g spot and I'm cursing and moaning so loudly that there's no way they can't hear it.
"Come on my pretty little slut come all over my face baby girl"
That degrading filthy talk
"Fuck Jungkook!!"

He removes his fingers and starts tonguing me hard and I start pulsing, so he plunges his fingers in my wet heat again.
He latches onto my bud tonguing so hard that I cum with a thunderous moan grinding up against his face.

But he doesn't let me ride it out slowly as he carries on pumping fast and I finch from overstimulation.
I hear him tut and he scold's me.
"Be good for me Baby, you wanted to scream didn't you? Now take what I give you, my pretty slut!"

He grips on to my thigh's really tight as he finger's dig in and I can't get away from his ravenous pierced tongue.
I feel so close again already but I'm literally panting as it builds up, I can't help but yell out in a rapturous moan.

I scream out as I fall over the edge.
This second time is so much more intense where I had no time to recover after the first.

"FUCK ME!!! . . SHIT . . SHIT! . . . OH . MY . FUCKING . GOD! OH GOD YES YES!! . . Oh god. . yes . . Hmmm . . that w-was very intense . . Damn Jungkook!"

He gets up wiping his face grinning at me, he looks so smug where he actually made me scream.
It's my fault for baiting him, although I did that on purpose.
I can get my love making under the star's later.

"Oh I'm not done with you my needy slut, bend over the fucking desk for your Daddy"
He growls this out and it makes me feel weak in the knee's but needy for him still, so I shakily turn over immediately sticking my butt in the air.

Jin-Mi now looks like she could cry, I don't know how much she heard but she is trying to explain that she doesn't know where the noise is coming from.
I giggle loudly because of her flustered face.

"Please I need you, please fuck me hard I want you!"
I whine loudly, rubbing my legs together impatiently.

"Shhh Babygirl I'm going to fuck you so good"
I feel his hands softly smoothing over the skin on my butt, finger's run through my pussy lips as he groans loudly.

"Ready Baby?"
"Yes, hurry please!"
I feel his dick rub up and down against my slit slowly collecting my juices before he slides into me slowly moaning.

Shit he feels like he's stretching me right out, I feel a pleasurable burn and I feel so full already.
He hasn't even bottomed out yet.

I jump when he thrusts as he hits hard bottoming out in me, but it feels like he has more to spare as I let out a high pitched yelp.

"OWWW! . . fuck Jungkook ahhhh! . . Jesus you . . Ahhh you feel so b-big"
I hear the person on the call say
"Jin-Mi I'm sorry but do you expect us to believe that someone isn't having sex in your office! This is so disrespectful!"
I laugh and Jungkook thrusts, making me moan.

"Time to make you fucking scream with my cock slut, make me proud Shiri"
I moan loudly as I push my ass back at him.

He grip's on to my hips tightly and start's to rail the shit out of me, he's slamming into me so hard that the desk is banging now.
"FUCK YES DADDY!! HARDER JUNGKOOK YES! God you feel soooo fucking good! AHHH YES!"

I feel him shift and bring one of my leg's up holding it up on the crook of his arm.
The angle makes him feel even bigger and I have to grip on to the desk for dear life with how hard he is fucking me.
"Oh god yes Babygirl you f-feel soo fucking good . . . So warm, so wet for me . . Shit"

The slapping of skin and the desk banging is so loud that Yun-Gi and his secretary are now walking in the room looking flustered.
"What the fuck is going on in here Jin-Mi!!"

But I can see his face as he notices the desk banging and the loud moans and his face pales.
"I'm so sorry Mr Warriner but I can't explain it, can we reschedule, there is something weird going on here!"

"Fuck we have an audience my filthy slut, do you like them hearing me wreck your pussy Babygirl"
I'm making high pitched yelps and whines and I'm pretty sure I'm drooling.

"YES JUNGKOOK . . F-FUCK!"
"Fuck baby you turn me on so much!! . . Yes clench on m-my cock baby!"

"FUCK I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN J-JUNGKOOK!"
Wailing out like a damn banshee, he's fucking me so hard and his cock is so big that I can't even help screaming out.
"SHIT! Are you gonna cum all over my big cock my slut? . . Cream all over me . . FUCK YES!"
He goes even faster and starts rubbing at my clit fast.

I can hear the secretary's crying out of fright now, but Jin-Mi is still just sat there on the sofa looking dazed and shocked.
I start to tense up and start pulsing hard.

"FUCK YES JUNGKOOK!! . . AHHH! . . OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! . . So fucking good!"
I literally clamp down on his cock grinding hard screaming my moan's out and he grabs my throat slamming against me.

"FUCK YES SHIRI . . OHHH YES!!! . . ugh . . YES BABY GIRL! . . Fuck fuck ahhhh! . . T-Take my cum my little cum slut, fuck yes!"
I hear him humming as he keep's pumping deep but slowly, filling me up with his hot cum.

He collapses on my back kissing all over my back humming.
"Are you okay my Love. That was intense ha ha! You aren't too sore are you? I didn't actually hurt you did I?"
"Actually I'm not, must be a perk of being dead Kookie"

He literally wipes me with a jacket on the chair, the others in the room pale at the jacket moving.
"It's apparently the perks of the Angel of death making everything seem good for us Shiri"

"Come on let's finish this as Jin-Mi isn't running out of here scared yet"
He now has an evil grin again and gets up putting his boxers before stalking over to
Jin-Mi.

I get up quickly chucking all the paper about as I get my clothes on giggling loudly.
"Let's do it baby! Scare the shit out of her"
He pokes her and she yelp's loudly trembling.

I start chuckling as many things about as I can and the secretary's have now run off crying.
Yun-Gi is standing there like a pale statue, probably contemplating whether he should be running or helping Jin-Mi.

"JIN-MI! I'M GOING TO GET YOU! WOOOOO!"
He starts to bang the sofa up and down laughing and she screams loudly gripping the sofa cushions, this makes Yun-Gi jump.
I chuck the thing's off the coffee table and laugh loudly.

"Fuck poke her loads of times til she runs off Kookie, she look's like she is in shock!"
He and I poke and grab her and she lets out a high pitched scream and run's over to Yun-Gi.
She grabs his hand yelling
"Help me Yun-Gi!"

With that they ran out of the room like their lives depended on it, we burst out laughing.
"Oh my god that was hilarious! She shit herself. I didn't really want to scare the others but we got carried away when you were railing the shit out of me on the desk"

He chuckles, grabbing the rest of his clothes.
"That was so fun, I haven't done anything like that before. But the best part was fucking you hard over the desk Baby, I can't imagine anything feeling better than that"

As soon as he gets dressed he comes over and hug's me tightly before kissing me passionately.
"I think my mark is going to be red all night from that, that was the best thing I've ever felt in my life ha ha!"

We left the building getting in the elevator and as soon as it made that pinging noise and opened I saw a crowd of crying women and two flustered men trying to console them.

The fact that the elevator has opened on its own again makes one of them cry louder.
"Well that was eventful let's go Baby . . wait there two second's"

He run's over to Yun-Gi and whispers in his ear "Jin-Mi really likes you Yun-Gi, cuddle her"
It's sweet of him to do that as it's more than she deserves, but Yun-Gi didn't deserve to be scared.

Yun-Gi flinches at the voice but cuddles her anyway, sighing, she cuddles into him hugging him back.
"That was sweet of you Jungkookie"
I grasp his hands, folding my finger's in his and we walk out of there.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"Damn those demon's, they came to corrupt their fun and mischief. They almost turned it into feral violent sex! That demon of sexual deviance, filth and lust was lucky I only banished him back to hell and didn't smite him!"
Seokjin is pacing in the office block now, Taehyung is there trying to calm him down.

"Brother it's okay now, calm yourself! I also got rid of the demon of violence, chaos and discord. Their pranking was getting a little carried away, but it's perfectly fine and all is calm. Besides they look even closer now Seokjin, just look at the smiles on their faces and the way they hold each other's hand's. Our goal is still perfectly on track"

Seokjin pauses and watches the two of you walk off smiling at each other, their hands clasped together, their fingers folded in each other's.

"Yes I must be calm oh brother, for our two children are looking very happy now. They are perfectly fine, yes"
He breathes out a calming breath and composes himself before nodding at Taehyung.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

As soon as we leave he asks where we should go now.
"Maybe you should decide this time, as we have done a lot of things on my bucket list. You pick Kookie"

He ponders and then a grin comes upon his handsome face, that bunny smile is too cute.
"The amusement park. Yes, let's go. We can get there in time if we jump on the bus"
I nod frantically and grab his hand running to the bus station.

"This is the bus quickly, let's jump on! Shame we can't just teleport to places, it would be so much easier"
He pulls us to the back of the bus where there are plenty of seats with no one in.
The last thing we need is someone trying to sit in the seat we are in.

Once we reach the amusement park we are obviously able to walk right in and go on whatever we want without anyone seeing us.
Luckily it's late and off season, so it's not really packed right now, which means empty seats on rides.

We spend the whole time riding every ride laughing and holding each other's hand as we scream loudly on the rollercoaster.
Then for fun we go into the haunted house and laugh our asses off as we scare people.
The sight of a grown man running out screaming has me crying with laughter.

The park starts to close and we realise that it's very late, it's just good we had enough time and that it's a Saturday night so it's open late today.
Well till 12:30 am anyway.

"Where to next beautiful?"
I hum and think to myself.
"Stargazing, where is a beautiful natural place with great stargazing? I think I'm totally lucky that it's a clear night tonight or I'd be gutted. And I wouldn't be able to tick it off my list, and as we are still bucket listing . . . I want to get more done. Any more of your bucket list thing's Kookie?"

"Hmmm maybe, although a date with you to the amusement park was one of them. Watching a sunrise with you is another. We did another, having a crazy day with your soulmate. I can't get a tattoo with you, which is sad but our marks will turn into one when we make love. And as great as bending you over the desk was, it was feral fucking NOT making love ha ha ha!! But I also wanted to go down on you, which I did and it was fucking great. I also want to get a blow job and make love with you. They are mine. Or ones I can achieve at the moment anyway. The rest aren't achievable anymore"

"Hmmm Kookie I think one of those can be arranged right now, let's go over there. What kind of blow job? Slow and sensual or fucking my face?"
His eye's darken and I can see his inner struggle, he's clearly thinking, do I want a quick fast blow job or a long blow job.

"Damn my love, you know what . . . I think you are perfect for me, so damn perfect. You never shy away from a challenge, just like me. God it's a hard decision too Baby, but I want to fuck your throat and make you choke on my cock. It's my first ever blow job too, I was just too ill and no one wants to fuck cancer boy anyway"

God damn that growl when he said cock is so sexy, his husky deep lusty voice is definitely one of my kink's now.
I feel sorry that no one wanted to go near him because of his illness though, even though I'm glad I'm his first.
I'm gonna make it up to him with my enthusiasm.

"Hell yes! Okay let's go over to that lake over there, see it. As there are benches there and it looks all pretty with all those coloured lights and fountains. Then we can stargaze after. It's perfect"

He smirks then nods, grabbing my hand, we run off towards the lake laughing.
It was a very quick run, he literally dragged me.

"Very enthusiastic aren't we Jungkook? But just so you know, I'm looking forward to this too. I've wanted to taste you as soon as I saw you and so bad too"

As soon as we get to a quiet area he pulls me to a bench and pushes me down to sit.
I gulp as he's staring down at me with a dark look, watching and waiting for me to do something.

I grab his fit thick thighs and run my hands up grabbing his hip's humming.
Palming his semi hard bulge and his firm butt with my other hand.
"Shit your body is so beautiful and muscular Jungkook, do you know that?"

He groans at me and puts his fingers through my hair softly.
I grab his waistband and bite my lip looking up at him as he watches with interest, his mouth slightly open.

As soon as I start to open his trousers his breath hitches and then speed's up.
I pull his trousers down and they rest on his thick thighs, then I pull at his boxers.
I almost get my eye taken out by his big hard dick flops out and almost smacks against my face.

"Damn Jungkook, your monster dick almost took my eye out"
I giggle as I grab it trying to wrap my hand around it.
He chuckles at first then a low moan escapes his mouth as soon as my hand wrap's round his length, well tries to is the better word.

My tiny hand can't fit round his width, hell I'd need two hands really.
I lick slowly at his tip using my whole tongue to lick from the sensitive under side, to right over the top collecting precum on my tongue.

The deep moan that leaves his lip's is music to my ear's, I feel him tense as I spit on him to lubricate him as I pump my hand distributing it on his whole length.
I needed to spit twice to get enough.

My mouth latches onto his end suckling it whilst I move my tongue in circles over his sensitive head.
The deep low moan I get in response followed by a husky
"fuck yes so good pretty Baby"

This gives me more confidence and I start to relax my mouth taking him slowly in, going up and down taking more and more of him in every time I get a groan or a sexy comment.
I feel his hand go to my hair as he helps me move up and down softly.

"Oh damn, yes . . look at you. So fucking hot sucking my cock Baby, So fucking good"
Shit that dirty talk and the way he actually says it is turning me on badly, I moan loudly on his dick and the vibrations make him moan.
We both seem to get very filthy and curse like mad when we are turned on too.

The hand on my hair grip's tighter and I feel him pull all my hair up into his hands so he can see everything groaning.

I pull off to quickly say something.
"Do it my sexy Daddy, I know you want to. I can take it, fuck my mouth Baby"
He groans and lines back up to my mouth, I suck him in as his other hand goes up to my hair too gripping hard.
He knows that I'm winding him up by using that word, I know he likes it.

"You asked for it, get ready Babygirl. If you need air or to stop, tap my thigh's okay. Now come on my cum slut, you going to let me cum right down your needy throat aren't you? Now look in my eye's whilst I fuck your beautiful mouth okay"
All I can do is nod at him, moaning up at him, whilst I stare up at him with wide eyes.

He test's my reaction first by slowly putting his dick down my throat til he's bottomed out.
When he see's I haven't gagged yet he starts to speed up saying "fuck yes!" the firm grip on my hair is turning me on as I clench my legs together.

"Shit Baby, your m-mouth feels fucking perfect . . . So damn good!"
I moan loudly sending vibrations on his dick, my leg's trying to create friction.
"Yes Baby just like that . . m-moan on my cock! Hmmm my needy girl look's turned on . . touch yourself my pretty Baby!"

I'm not going to wait to be told twice, keeping one hand on his thigh I snake my hand into my trousers and start playing with my aching bud.
He speeds up now cursing loudly as the grip on my hair is now stinging but it hurts so good.

I'm moaning so loudly as I hollow my cheeks sucking hard.
I tongue the underside of his dick firmly whilst he thrusts his hip's groaning.

Jungkook's moans and cursing have gotten louder but so has mine as I speed up my fingers on my clit.
"FUCK ME, YES!! . . Oh muh-my filthy little slut loves me fucking her wet needy mouth . . doesn't she? . . . Sooo damn wet and warm Baby"

That gets me starting to pulse and I let out a high patched mewl on to his dick
"Shit Baby girl . . I'm gonna c-cum soon . . Shit!"
I moan louder and my breathing start's to go through my nose faster and he can see that I'm going to cum soon too.

He speed's up and lets out the deepest, most sexiest groan I have ever heard.
The look in his eyes as he watches his dick go in and out of my mouth and the way his mouth is slightly open showing his tongue is so hot.

He can tell i'm going to cum and I can see him faltering too, as soon as he utters those words I cum so hard on my finger's

"CUMMING! cum with me my Baby . . . FUCK!"
I unload, grinding against my hand moaning all over his cock as he shoves it to the back of my throat.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Hmmm yes yes! . . . That's it t-take it all my needy Baby . . Ahhhh sooo good . . . Shit, Hmmmm"
He unloads whining loudly, pumping his warm seed into the back of my throat, his pumps are now shallow and slow in the back of my throat.

I'm still moaning quietly, humming and grinding slowly on my hand as I swallow his seed.
His finger's loosen but still hold on to my hair, one hand start's smoothing my hair softly.
"Show me my pretty Baby"
I pull from him and open my mouth.
"Hmmm such a good girl for me"
I love this soft side of Jungkook too, he's such a sweetheart when he's being a softie.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

I smile up at him and he suddenly pulls me up kissing me with passion and feeling.
"Thank you my Angel, that was actually amazing. It's the first time I have done anything like that at all, so thank you. That was absolutely perfect. So much better than I could ever imagine, it was mind blowing. Shall we go and stargaze now?"
He does his trousers up and I button mine back up too.

"Anything for you my Kookie. I actually like that too. Yes, let's go and lay down on the grass. Over there look, it looks perfect"
"Yeah it does, come on"
He grabs my hand and we walk to a nice piece of grass that has loads of flowers and low lighting.

As we lay down holding each other looking up at the star's I sigh feeling at peace.
I have my head on his arm as I hold his hand that's laid on his chest.
"The star's are so pretty Kookie, I'm glad they are so clear tonight"
"Hmmm me too, they look beautiful"

I look at him and he looks back smiling, leaning forward to leave a chaste peck on my lip's.
"How am I so lucky to have such a beautiful soulmate? I'm glad we had a day at least, instead of nothing at all. I would of hated to of never gotten to speak to you and just pass on"
I give him a sad smile.

"I know, I'm glad I get to have this perfect day with you too. I just wish I could have lived a long exciting perfect life with you"
"Me too Angel, me too. Come here my Love"

He pulls me to him and he embraces me to his chest, smoothing my hair whilst kissing all over my face softly.
We lay there for ages just watching the star's and cuddling, it feels so nice and Romantic.

This means that he would have been so perfect in our relationship as he's so adorable and romantic, but his duality would have satisfied me in other ways too.
The crazy sex and the crazy dates would have been so great too.

I straddle him and lie on his chest snuggling my head into his neck.
He rubs my back with his hand's in a nice soothing way, it feels so intimate.
After a while I raise my head up to look into his eyes, I leave a lingering peck on his lip's.

"Kookie?"
"Hmmm Yes Baby?"
"Make love to me"
His eye's meet mine as he wraps his arms round me in a firm grip as he kisses me so softly and sweetly.
I can feel exactly what he feel's in the intent of his kiss.
My mark turns purple again.

As he undresses me and kisses all over my naked body worshipping me softly and gently, I feel pure intent, it feels like love, it feels euphoric.
His hand's are caressing me softly as he continues to worship my body like I'm a goddess.

He moves back up my body and lean's over me leaning on his arms, studying my face and smoothing my hair.
"You are so beautiful my love"
"So are you Kookie, so so handsome"
He leans in and kisses me softly and slowly but very passionately.

He pulls back and looks at my face, studying it intently once again.
"I don't want to ever forget this or the look on your beautiful face as I make love with you"
"Me neither my love"
With this he lines up and pushes in slowly watching my face as I let out a breathy gasp as he fills me.

I have loved the crazy thing's but this here right now is magical, I feel so overwhelmed but so loved at this moment.
The way he makes love to me is so beautiful and so exquisite, I feel like it can't get any better than this.

The way he looks at me makes me catch my breath as I moan.
He grabs my left leg and wraps it over his arm to give him better access and he starts to grind up against me with slow deep thrusts.

Moving against me with slow smooth body roll's as he does it I can feel him rubbing up against me stimulating me closer to my orgasm.

I let out a really long moan. It feels so intense with him looking right into my eyes, I get to see exactly how he feels whilst making love to me.
The look is also intense but I can only describe it as half love and half lust, with some adoration mixed in.

His groans are even sexier when we have such intense eye contact, his mouth is open the same way mine is.
"You feel so good my love . . so good"
The way he says it makes me pulse and he moans and I feel him twitch hard.

As soon as he moans he starts to speed up the grinding letting out a deep groan.
"Oh god yes . . Kookie like that . . right there!"
"Hmmm so warm Shiri, so perfect"
I'm getting really close and I'm sure he can feel it as he latches on to my lips kissing me with pure love.

He pulls away again but hold's my hand again, folding his fingers in mine.
"I'm getting close my love"
"Me too Kookie . . Hmmmm oh my god yes!"

As soon as I say yes I start to cum whilst still staring at him, the feeling is so alien to me and it just feels so damn intense that a tear falls from my eye.

The look on my face makes him cum right away as he cusses still grinding up against me.
"Fuck . . You feel so perfect . . Yes! Ahhhh"
He keeps grinding softly, kissing me lovingly as he rides us over our powerful orgasm's.
"I love you Shiri"
"I love you too Jungkook"

My mark tingles and starts to glow, so does his as it changes.
We both look down as it turns into letters, ours is a word.
It simply says Euphoria.

Jungkook chuckles and say's
"of course it does"
I giggle at him saying
"why?"
"It's the same name as the song I wrote for you and it's definitely what I feel whenever I touch you Shiri. The song came to me so easy when I watched over you, it was like it just kept playing in my head"

I felt like that every time he touched me too, he was right.
It felt so exciting, so loving, I felt content to just sit here holding him forever.
"Me too Kookie, I feel that too"

After we just sit there cuddling and kissing, holding each other for as long as we have left.
I don't want to leave him, not ever.
I notice that it's starting to get light now and I sigh as it's only a few hours left and I have to go.

I think I died around 2pm, maybe 1pm.
The time of year makes it an earlier sunset and a later sunrise.
Thank god we can't feel the cold though as we laid here naked all night cuddling.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

We must have been cuddling for ages as I know it's about 7:30 am as the sun starts to rise.
Once we are finished cuddling it's about 9:30 am
"What else can we do before we go, what time did I die? It had to be about 1pm?"

"It was . . . Not sure the exact time, more likely it was about quarter past as I heard the clock tower as we past it not 15 to 20 minutes before"
I just nod at him, we have only about 4 hours approximately.
We will know as soon as we get near a clock.

"Do you want to just do something fun? Something crazy? Anyone you would like to see before you go to? Maybe someone you haven't seen in ages?"
He smiles at me leaving a series of pecks on my lips.

"Crazy like what? And my mother is about 30 minutes away on the train, I would love to see her and my family one last time. We can skinny dip and swim at the beach, my mother lives right at the beach. Could be fun, then we can cuddle as I sing to you. The view is beautiful there too"

"Let's do it! Come on, I would love to see your family and where you lived"
He gets up getting dressed with me, as I dress I find it amusing that we can take our clothes off and I wonder if it's like an illusion to the dead.
You know . . Make everything perfect and just right so we can move on peacefully.

We got to the station really quickly as it was nearby and it said 10:18am, okay it's a little later than I thought but we still have time.

The journey is beautiful as I watch the scenery out of the window leaning my head on Kookie's shoulder.
We are holding hands and Jungkook is humming a song whilst he thumbs my hand.
It sounds familiar . . .

"Ahh we are here! My mothers house isn't far from here. Look, you can see the seaside view from here. Oh god and I can smell it, damn it's so nostalgic Shiri"
It was a beautiful view, he was right.

15 minutes later and we are near a beautiful cottage that has a spectacular garden filled with wild flowers.
"Your home is absolutely gorgeous Kookie, look how beautiful this garden is!"
He hum's looking at it with glossy eyes as he grabs my hand holding it firmly.

"Let's do it Baby, let's go see your home"
The door is open letting in the beautiful smell of the garden and the sea.
As we walk in I see a woman humming as she cooks and an older man that looks very like Kookie sat there reading a book at the table.

"That's my mother and my father"
His voice breaks as he says it and I cuddle him consoling him as he cries.
"Th-thank you for bringing me here, I couldn't go a-after I died. As I watched over you and I . . and I couldn't leave you. I d-didn't want to leave you anyway, but I wished I could have said my goodbyes to them at the time. They weren't there when I past on as it was sudden"

"Shhhh Baby, it's okay. You are here now so you can say goodbye"
He goes up to look intently at his mother and then his father, as if he's etching it in his memory.
He whispers into his mother's ear
"Love you Momma, I will be with you always"

She stops cutting her vegetables and a tear runs down her face and she starts crying.
His Father get's up and rushes to his wife to console her wondering what's wrong.
"I heard Jungkookie, I heard him"

Then Jungkook says to his father
"Look after Momma and brother Papa, love you all . . Goodbye Papa"
His father looks shocked before he too breaks down crying and cradling his wife as they start crying happy tears.

I grab his hand and just say
"Ready Jungkook?"
He takes one more look at them and nod's.
As we leave the house I hear him let out a breath, it's like he's been holding it in for ages.

"Race you to the beach!!"
I say looking at him mischievously and I start to run before he's even registered what I said.
I hear him chasing me laughing loudly as he runs after me, almost catching me.

I giggle and try to run faster but he catches me laughing saying "gotcha" as we fall on to the sand giggling like school kids.

"Last one in the water is a loser!"
I'm keen to carry on this fun momentum as I start chucking my clothes off with an evil giggle.
He jumped up faster than lightning stripping as fast as he could, we both ditch our underwear at the same time and start running.

"Together"
He says as he grabs my hand laughing as both run into the water whooping and having fun.

After splashing each other and jumping all over his back, he carries me after swimming and we relax and cuddle each other.
He embraces me and looks into my eyes.

"This really is Euphoria Shiri, god we would have been so happy and content. I can Imagine it . . I would of felt like this every single day with you"
"It really is Jungkook, it really is. I don't have to imagine it as I can feel it my Love"

We share another mind blowing kiss, I could never ever tire of his lip's when he kisses me like this.
I put all of my intent into the kiss putting my hand on his face and the other goes round his neck as I hold his hair softly.

He pulls away as if he sees something and whisper's
"It's almost time my love, let's go sit on the beach so I can sing to you before we go, okay"
I nod reluctantly and we go get dressed and sit cuddling, it's like every last part of us is touching.
Our faces, our hands, our bodies, hell even our feet.

I hear him humming that tune and he gets louder until I realise that I can hear word's.
His voice is absolutely mesmerising as he sing's it to me like it's a lullaby, it feels soothing, it feels like home, and I can feel the pure love in his voice.
As I take in the word's I find they are beautiful.
I sigh peacefully as the lyrics float through my ear's.

"Take my hand now, you are the cause of my euphoria . . . When I'm with you I'm in Utopia . . Won't you please stay in dream's . . . Please don't wake up from the dream, I can hear the sea from afar . . . Take my hand now, when I'm with you I'm in Utopia!"

His beautiful angelic voice whilst singing is soothing, but the lyrics bring tears to my eye's.
I would love to stay in my dreams with him forever, our own special utopia.
He just keeps singing it to me as he notices a man standing there watching us with a sad face.

Jungkook trail's off and quickly turns to kiss me, the kiss is desperate and pure as I feel a tear fall on to my cheek.
I know why . . he's here to take us.
Why us? Such little time.

"Hi Seokjin, I'm guessing that our time is up?"
"I'm sorry Jungkook, sorry Shiri, but we have to go now"
"I know, I know. It's just so unfair Seokjin"
"I wish I could help but you know I'm only an Angel of death, someone who helps people move on peacefully and helps soul's with their reincarnation"
"I know"

"Let's go my children, hold my hand both of you. I need to get you both out of here as the demons have been hanging about all day, I've banished more demons back to hell today than I have in the last 25 years! They were meddling at Shiri's office too. They were not getting my favourite babies, no sir. Not on this Angels watch!!"

I look Jungkook in the eyes where I'm scared that this is the last time I will ever see him.
I see him looking at me with the same expression, the grip on my hand gets tighter.

"We are here my children, I can finally tell you the truth so listen to me carefully okay. You will be together here in heaven until you are to be reincarnated. We reincarnate people about once every 80-100 year's, but it is usually about 150 years as you both look the same every single time. I'm afraid that you won't remember each other once you do get reincarnated, but take comfort in what I tell you next please. No one else but you has the same exact soulmate every single time or comes back looking exactly the same. No one else has the same name and mark either, only you two. Because you are joined as one soul we can't separate you ever, you will always and forever be soulmates. In every lifetime you will find each other, it has been you two together since creation. Your reincarnated soul's will recognise each other no matter when or where it is. You have always been the most loving, caring, happy, mischievous, and sometimes troublesome couple. I have reaped you about 150,000 times now, too many times to count. And your love comes through even in a situation like this, only 24 hours and you are in love. Would you like to see the last time you were together, you grew old together till you died in your sleep both peacefully cuddling. You had many children and lived a truly blessed life. It made me shed a rare tear last time when you died, that was a particularly strong reaping. One of my favourites, I must admit that you inspire even I and I have met so many soul's in the eternity I have been alive"

He puts his hands on our heads and the whole scene flashes through my head as I laugh.
I shed happy tears at our wedding and the birth of our kids.
I chuckle at our crazy fun times, smile at the romantic times too.

And then I ultimately cry hard as I see us elderly and content dying in each other's arms with a content smile on our faces.
As Jungkook hum's the euphoria tune quietly as I go limp in his arms, I hear him say
"Rest well my love, you are my Euphoria always and forever"
His arm then drop's clasping mine still as he passes on too.

As soon as it finishes I clasp my heart with tears flowing down my face as I embrace him.
"Thank you so much Seokjin, that was the most beautiful gift. Thank you for showing us that, I feel at peace because of your compassion. That was beautiful and just how I imagined our life this time could have been. Have we died before meeting before?"

"Any time my child, after all we have all known you both for a million plus years, and I've always been your death Angel. You two are my most favourite couple, my most favourite soulmates ever, your love story is epic every time. We love to watch over you and see how much love you have for each other. It inspires us Angel's, we can't help but watch our favourite moment's. But alas you probably die without meeting first every 50 times, so next time I expect you will meet earlier than normal. It's going to be epic, I can already see the death now when I look, but yet again alas I'm not allowed to show you"

"Ahhh here we are, go inside and welcome to your own heaven. I will see you again soon my beloved children. When I reap you again I expect to have no trouble reaping you, I could feel the happy euphoric feeling just looking at my vision. Goodbye my Angel's, love and peace to you both"

And he's gone, i clasp my hands in Jungkook's and we walk in feeling ourselves immersed in peace and calm.
The next 125 years in heaven were so beautiful, all the angels came to see us regularly and we knew they were great friends with us.

It was so peaceful and warm, but we are itching to have another adventure and have been causing trouble with our mischievous way's.
It was beautiful inside our own heaven.
But it's about time for our next reincarnation.

We ultimately got our way from Seokjin who has a huge soft spot for us.
I kissed Jungkook with all the love I could muster telling him that I love him so much and will see him soon.
I hold his hand tightly as we descend to earth.
Everything turns really bright and I lose all my memories and feelings as I get reborn.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Seven years later

A young 5 year old girl is sitting there playing in the sand giggling at the wonky sandcastle castle that she is making.
Her mother watches on, smiling at her as she looks to be in her own world.

"Ahhh Hyun-ah! Oh my god, How are you? I haven't seen you since college. Is this your daughter? She is very pretty and so adorable. I live over the sandbank in the cottage"

"Oh my god Jin-Mi, I missed you so much! I'm great, so great. I'm married and this is my daughter Shiri. Who is this here? Is he your son? He is so very cute Mimi!"
She nod's at her enthusiastically pulling the adorable boy forward.
"This is Jungkook, my son. He is seven"

"He is an absolutely beautiful boy mimi! What a cute bunny smile he has too"
"Aww thank you hyunie, damn I missed you my friend. Your daughter is so cute in that little swimsuit, she is . . . OH MY GOD!!"

"WHAT!? Is something wrong?"
"H-her mark Hyunie! Her mark! Uhm Kookie come here to momma baby, take your top off for me okay"
The little boy does as his mother asked and she turns to grin at the other woman, waiting for her reaction.

The other woman look's perplexed until her eye's spot a mark on the top of his arm.
"WAIT! Shiri baby come here and stand next to him Angel okay, like this"

There is no mistaking that the shapes of their soulmark's are identical.
They are in the shape of a heart that has a long tail that makes them both look like heart balloons.

Jin-Mi has the biggest grin looking at Hyun-Ah now and the smile on Hyun-Ah's face grow's.
"They are soulmates aren't they? I can't believe it. Our babies are meant to be Jin-Mi!"
"They are definitely mates, this is perfect. They will look so cute together, this was the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning!"
"Me too"

The kids have wandered off to make sandcastles together.
"I's Shiri, what your name?"
"I'm Jungkookie"
"I loves your bunny smile Kookie"
"Thank you, you very pretty too Shiri"
"Let's play Kookie!"

An Angel watches on smiling with the Angel of fate.
"Ah and so it begins again, I always come for their first meeting. I can't wait to see how this time turn's out. This one's going to be another epic one I'm sure Yoongi, oh how I love these types of love stories. Met as children, best friends until they fall in love, then realising they are actually soulmates. Am I about to have another favourite, oh brother of mine?"
He look's on wistfully sighing.

"Most certainly dear Seokjin, the fates I weave are alway's epic in one way or another brother. And these two are special after all, destined forever and for all eternity. No other soul's are connected together every single time as they are, and no one else looks the exact same as the original soul either. I notice you never tell them that they were the first soulmates though my brother"
Yoongi smiles gently holding an orb in his hand as he runs his hand over it.

"Oh it's better this way, I can't tell them that they were actually the first human's and they are technically Adam and Eve. Don't quite know where the names Adam and Eve came from though dear brother. I personally love the names Jungkook and Shiri"
He dismisses the other names like they are trash with a flourish of his hands.

"It was our brother Jimin's doing I'm sure dear brother. He is the Angel of inspiration after all, a literal muse. Maybe he thought it better for them to not have that stigma attached to their name's every time they get reborn. He inspired the man writing that story to use those names instead dear Seokjin. After all he's another of their biggest champion's, he inspires Jungkook to write or sing that Euphoria song every single time you know. I find it equally amusing that her name mean's song of my soul too"

Seokjin hum's
"Indeed Yoongi, you know he was singing it to her just before they passed on last time. It was angelic, if I didn't know any better I would think he was an Angel too dear brother"
Yoongi chuckles.

"Oh he's at it again, how splendid . . there he is now. Oh dear brother come over Jimin"
Jimin grin's and comes waltzing over.

"Oh hello my dearest brother's, you are both here too. They have really become our reason for being haven't they? I'm absolutely sure I saw dear Hoseok hanging about, so they are about to have fun too. I noticed Jungkook's mother is yet again living by a beach, it happens every time doesn't it. Just different beaches and mothers every time"

"Are we inspiring Euphoria again Jimin? You know their mark actually says Euphoria every time they say I love you oh brother of mine"
The grin on Jimin's face grow's.

"Absolutely, that song is epic. Such a beautiful song too, such mesmerising lyrics. I only inspire him, but it comes out as that angelic song every single time you know brother's. Ahhh music to my angelic ear's, he's already humming it. Beautiful"

"It is rather beautiful Brother's"
"Namjoon please tell me you aren't here like last time to cause tragedy and mayhem"
He chuckles but shakes his head.

"No, not this time Brother's. This one is going to be tragedy free for now. Oh alas! how I hate having to come and cause tragic endings to our favourite children. We are all here to witness the first meeting yet again it seems"

"We are? I haven't seen Taehyung yet dear brother, have you? He's making it blossom this early, how utterly romantic. These two are going to be joined at the hip as the humans say. How adorable they always look as children too brother's"

Yoongi ponder's smiling as he notices Hoseok waving his mischievous hand about sprinkling them with his fun water.

"Indeed, their love inspires even a love Angel like myself. It always starts so pure then grow's into the most passionate and legendary love affair. No two soulmates have ever been so in love, so perfectly perfect for each other. So inspiring for us to lay witness to this for more than a million years. They make me want to feel what falling in love feel's like brother"
Seokjin nod's enthusiastically.

"Ah Taehyung, starting early this time I see my brother. I always love the ones that start so early, more time to love each other and more time to strengthen their bond. These long epic ones are always the most magnificent. I detest it when they meet later in life! This bond gets stronger every single time they get reincarnated, at this point it's unbreakable"
Seokjin has his hand on his heart and he reminisces about past reincarnations.

"Now we have all sewn our seeds of love, fate, fun and inspiration, how about we leave our favourite children to rekindle their love once again. After all we are busy Angel's, we can't just stand here watching them for years. Even if they are our favourite children, our father will be angry if we don't do our job's. Let's leave them alone, our perfect children will be fine I'm sure"

"They are always fine dear Hoseok, we haven't lost them to Lucifer, not once, not even close. I'm sure I would have to command a divine intervention if it did happen, no one takes my favourite lover's away from me. I saw that you had to banish plenty of demon's today too Seokjin, he really does try hard to corrupt them every time. And I also have to make the friendship of their mother's grow even stronger, so my job isn't quite over here just yet. I will see you later dear brother's"

"Goodbye dear Taehyung see you later brother. Goodbye brother's I sadly have another fate to weave"
Yoongi waves his hand and disappears.
The other's all follow him.

Everyone leaves Taehyung to himself and he goes over and sprinkles the mothers with his friendship love powder smiling.
"This will ensure that those two darling's see each other all the time. And my Jungkook and Shiri can love each other from the start this time. Last time almost broke my angelic heart"

Taehyung looks towards the two children who are running around giggling after Hoseok's fun intervention.
He sees one of his brother's still standing watching from afar.

"How cute"
"Seokjin aren't you supposed to be gone?"
"Okay okay don't chastise me so brother, I'm ready let's go together brother"
"I will see you later my children, after all love is needed every day"

"Goodbye my dear Jungkook, goodbye my dear Shiri. I won't see you face to face for a long time this time, I can see it. Live long perfect lifes this time my angel's. We will all be here to protect and watch over you my angels. Goodbye"

The two small children are holding each other's hands as they run around giggling as Jungkook sings "take my hand Shiri, you are my 'phoria" in his childish tongue.

And yet another Jungkook and Shiri love story begins, for this epic love story never truly ends.
It's like a Phoenix that gets reborn from the ashes stronger again and again.

Their love will always be timeless, it will always be lovingly coated in 𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸.
As that beautiful song play's forever in every Jungkook's heart as he sings it to Shiri in every lifetime.
'Take my hand now, You are the cause of my 𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸"

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥𝔼𝕌ℙℍ𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔸❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
431K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
69.9K 1.9K 39
Collection of oneshots about Taehyung🐯 Please do not steal or post my imagines✨
809K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.