๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 

Autorstwa babymuvre

"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž... Wiฤ™cej

Face Claims๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Remake)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (The Ending / Full Chapter)
Epilogue: Prom

Chapter 10

3.5K 84 9
Autorstwa babymuvre

Jahserih Seraph Wilkins

(Jah-sir-ray) - Jah - Saint

Chapter 10: Blackmail
1 week later...

"Wake up baby," I mumbled, shaking Linah. "We been absent fa too long, we gotta go to school or the feds comin."

"Fuck," she sighed, waking up. "What time is is Jah?" she muttered.

"6:00am. Go get ready ma."

"Okay," she smiled.

I watched as she got up from our bed, making her way to the bathroom. I walked behind her and towered over her, brushing my teeth.

"You look so pretty ma."

"Stop playingggg Jah," she mushed my head. "C'mere so I can fix yo hair."

"Here."

She grabbed a stretchy band and put my dreads in a ponytail, half up and half down. I smirked and leaned down to kiss her forehead before she mugged me.

"Stop doing that lil boy," she rolled her eyes.

"Doin what?" I smiled.

"Kissing my forehead," she whined. "You been doing that since I met you."

"What? Youn like it?" I grabbed her by the waist.

"It's not that..."

"Then let me keep doing it ma."

"Okay, whatever," she mumbled. "Why you always got yo dreads hovering over yo face?"

"Ion really like the way I look."

"Mm, you look better without them in your face. Your eyes too pretty to hide."

"Pretty?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, what's wrong with 'pretty'?" she rubbed my ear.

"Nothing," I laughed to myself. "I'm finna go finish gettin' ready."

"Okay, you driving us orr?"

"Yeah, Linah."

"Mm, okay."

"Coo."

♡♡♡

I lit a blunt in the school's bathroom, passing it Ron.

"I see they finally dragged yo ass back to school," he chuckled, passing the blunt to me.

"Shit, ian have a choice. I'm tryna graduate and be done with school."

"Real shit. What you doing after?"

"Probably still be at the trap, might start my own business or sum."

"Word. What typa business?"

"I been thinking about opening up my own music store, selling shit and working with underground artists."

"Type shit, type shit," Ron dapped me.

"I already know you finna follow through with them D1 offers," I laughed.

"Shiii, hell yeah nigga. I'm tryna get the fuck outta here," Ron hit my shoulder.

"On God. But I'll holla at you later, I gotta get to physics."

"Ight bro" Ron laughed, making his way to spanish.

I couldn't lie, Ron was one of the only niggas there for me after I left Linah.

Jariah and I ran away from Spartanburg, trying to get a better life.

From there, we went to Charleston. That's where we met Ron and he introduced me to the trap lifestyle.

At first, I was reluctant about the shit. I didn't want to put me or Linah's family in deeper trouble, but the trap lifestyle paid off.

Eventually, I paid off all my debt. After that, I moved out of Ron's house and got a apartment for me and Jariah when I turned 15.

Shit was hard, I had to do the trap and a 9-5 to make it seem like the money I was getting was legal. On top of that, I had to go to school. I was lucky enough to have Ron's ma help enroll us into school and shit like that and take care of Jariah, who was nine years old at the time.

But I kept getting deeper and deeper into that shit, ignoring my own dreams because I knew they wouldn't get me anywhere.

Music was my life, until I had to grow up and accept reality for what it was.

Next thing you know, I get a call from the Spartanburg Medical Center about my grandma, Rosy, being in Urgent Care.

With that, me, Ron, Jariah, and Ron's ma moved down to this bitch to take care of my grandma.

After that, I saw Dre and ended up meeting Linah again.

I didn't realize how much I missed her until we got reunited.

For months, I was numbing myself, taking lean and percs.

I had left Linah to protect her, but that shit hurt like a motherfucker. She was one of the only females who held it down for me and made sure my mental was right.

Everyday I regretted leaving her, but there wasn't shit else left for me there back then. But now it is.

This time, imma make her mines. Forever.

♡♡♡

Reniyah Andrea Moore

( Ruh-niy-yuh) - Niyah - Linah

Continuation of Chapter 10: School

I looked at the note Jade passed me during history class, causing the teacher to grunt.

"Ladies, no passing notes in class," Mr. Jackson interrupted. "If y'all want to talk, you can get out of my classroom."

"Yes sir," I stated, writing my notes down.

He was always strict for no reason.

Ignoring his stares, I glance at Jade's note.

Meet me in the bathroom.

"Fine," I wrote. I quickly passed the note back to Jade before Mr. Jackson turned around.

"Excuse me sir, may I go to the bathroom?" I held my hand up.

"May I too?" Jade joined.

"Make it quick ladies," he waved us off.

I got up from my seat and made my way to the girls' bathroom with Jade trailing behind me.

She locked the bathroom door behind us and my anxiety shot up.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"I know what you did," she smirked, looking me in the eyes.

"I didn't do anything," I retorted.

She glared at me before a devious smile crawled onto her face.

"I know everything. I know that Stunna was the one who raped you, that you called Jahserih to come get you and he almost killed him in the process. I mean, it was so easy to piece together. It didn't make sense to me why Stunna was found unclothed with bullet holes in his back until I connected the pieces. It shocked me that even Dee dumbass couldn't figure it out."

"That explains why you didn't care when I told you about him hurting me. But, none of that has to do with me. I was the victim, and why are you talking about your boyfriend like that? You acting hella weird and I'm not for it."

"I frankly don't give a fuck about what you're for, Reniyah. Stay the fuck away from Jahserih unless you wanna to be incarcerated. Because the way I see it, it'd be such a sad story if you were the one found with the same pistol that matches to the bullets shot at Stunna. On top of that, it'd be easy to say you were one of his hoes that tried killing him for the large sum of money he has. Wouldn't it?" Jade laughed.

I stared at this bitch dead in her face because was she really serious? This ain't no damn Menace II Society bro, we're fucking teenagers.

"Girl, I hope this a joke because if it isn't, you hella fucked up in the mind," I sighed, shaking my head.
"What the fuck do you want from me? Like we've been best friends for two years and you doing this opp as shit to me? You acting like I wasn't the one there for you when all them bitches was tryna fight you or when your own mom kicked you out of the house for running up her money."

"Bitch, I know you heard me the first time. Stay the fuck away from my man."

"For what reason, that's not even yo nigga."

"Not yet, but that's not yo problem," her eyes darkened.

She grabbed a switchblade from her pocket and with swift movement, she cut my neck deep enough to bleed, but light enough to not kill me.

Fuck, I thought, touching my neck to see blood covering my finger tips.

"Like I said, bitch, stay away from my nigga," she glared.

She walked out of the bathroom, locking it behind her. I hurried to the sink and washed off the blood, covering tissue paper around my neck, then hiding my neck with Jahserih's blue nike tech.

Shit, how the fuck do I get myself out of this?

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

86.5K 2.9K 39
This feeling of euphoria. I don't want to escape it. I don't want it to end. Being a college student studying Psychology is hard. I'm constantly on t...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
545K 27.7K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
464K 20.9K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...