eating tater tots with knives...

By nazinette

'' i am going to wear my pant-alonies backwards. '' ⇒ i do not own any characters ⇐ a pregame v3 chatfic. co... More

character info
1 || butter || 1
2 || this is biology class || 2
3 || McEnd my McSuffering || 3
4 || getting stalked in the men's section || 4
5 || something sussy || 5
6 || chewing gum goes brr || 6
7 || demonic peppa ice || 7
8 || the truth behind the bio teacher || 8
9 || feelin poor on a friday night || 9
10 || droog and alkoholls || 10
11 || witnessing felonies for fun || 11
12 || firld tropn || 12
13 || the doors they are a locked || 13
14 || can't have shit at the zoo || 14
15 || zoo ballz 😏😏😏 || 15
16 || sus || 16
17 || fish-y sex metaphors || 17
18 || sussy || 18
19 || childhood trauma || 19
20 || ikea-n't || 20
❗|| update ||❗
21 || i stole a child from an ikea playplace || 21
22 || man i really torture these fictional kids a lot don't i || 22
23 || murderous rage in the ikea || 23
24 || kid's section chaos & a big red van || 24
25 || let's go take a buzzfeed quiz! || 25
26 || 7 foot tortoise, part 1 || 26
27 || 7 foot tortoise, part 2 || 27
❗|| discord server real ||❗
29 || why are movie theatres so damn crusty? || 29
30 || the red tortoise || 30
31 || the fourth wall gets utterly bombastically royally destroyed || 31

28 || take a shot each time the word tortoise is used, i dare you /j || 28

166 13 36
By nazinette

another rare update, please do enjoy :3

a lot of you seem to really enjoy this and im honestly surprised about that but also extremely thankful!!

updates will be more frequent over the summer.

. . .

the next morning, kirumi woke up on the floor of shuichi's bedroom.

"god... what- what time is it?"

she sat up, rubbing her head.

"about 7," a voice replied.
it was kaede, who was standing next to where kirumi sat.
"kokichi and i woke up before you. we made breakfast for you, by the way."

kirumi stood up, walking into the dining room of the house.

kokichi sat at the dining table, eating some toast.

"mornin," he said tiredly, taking another bite of bread.

kirumi and kaede both sat down at the table.

"so it turns out that the earliest we can leave is tomorrow, so we have to hide out here for the day. himiko texted me, she and angie and tsumugi are gonna pack our shit for us... and i've got a cabin registered for all of us to stay," kaede explained.

kirumi sighed. "only one cabin for all of us?"

"well we have to use the rest of the money for food and shit," kaede snapped, "so unless you want to starve to death and never save our friends, you'll have to share a room. understand?"

"...shut up. anyway... this house has, like, no food in it," kokichi mumbled. "so we have to get food somehow."

"well... i could always text the group," kaede suggested. "maybe they can get us mcdonald's or something."

. . .

[ gay babes 💅]

[ 4 online ]

kaede akamatsu: 
ok so shuichi hasnt gone shopping in a billion years sooo can someone bring us mcdonald

maki harukawa:
id love to help! but i'm busy packing for when we have to leave... i'm so sorry!

kaede akamatsu:
its all good bae, we dont need it now
we just need it in general
like in a few hours

maki harukawa:
ok sounds great!!

kaito momota:
kay listen guys i know gonta's the smart one but hear me out
We need to throw v3 off our trail so we have time to leave the country, how do we do that??

gonta gokuhara:
Thank you for the compliment, my kind sir.
Now, you do have an excellent point, Mr. Momota. I believe it is imperative that we create a red herring.

kaito momota:
the fuck is that

gonta gokuhara:
To dumb this down for the local geek community- we need to create a distraction or an excuse for us to be gone so that nobody will suspect anything.
We need to create something else that's suspicious to draw the attention away from what we're doing.
Essentially, we need to outwit them by making them focus on something else that doesn't actually relate to any of this at all.

kaito momota:
kay great but can we call it a red tortoise instead of a red herring?? just because
like
7 ft tortoise???

gonta gokuhara:
why, of course we can. an excellent and creative idea on your part.

kaito momota:
no homo tho i assume

gonta gokuhara:
Pardon?

kaede akamatsu:
ok shut up everyone i have news
the earliest we can leave is at, like 1 in the morning
suspiciously enough last night when i was looking for flights there wasnt anything but all of a sudden this morning theres a super convenient flight just in our price range that's at a time when the v3 asshats will probably be snoozing their lazy asses off

kaito momota:
sus

maki harukawa:
sus

gonta gokuhara:
Suspicious.

kaito momota:
FUCK U MAN YOU RUINED IT

kaede akamatsu:
I KNOW ITS SUS BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE KINDA GOTTA FLEE THE NATION??
I say we go for it

maki harukawa:
i mean i get its a bit weird that this flight suddenly popped up early this morning while you so happened to be looking for a flight... but i think it'd be safest if we just got out of here already.
v3 can't know where we are if we take a seedy plane to some random country!

kaede akamatsu:
well said.
so all we gotta do is plant the red tortoise and get out of here, and we have like all day to do that

gonta gokuhara:
i may have the perfect red tortoise for our use.
It will be ready by noon.

kaito momota:
oh shut it mystery man

. . .

"...we'll be planting a red tortoise before we leave," kaede explained, putting down her phone, "which is like a red herring, but appropriate with the theme of this story."

kirumi nodded. "that makes sense. we do have an oddly tortoise-centric motif."

"yeah, no shit. we leave at 1 in the morning. the others are gonna commit some heinous crimes in order to pack for us," kaede continued. "hope you don't mind having a broken window when you get back home."

kokichi sighed. "my parents will murder me when i get back home... and they'll double-murder me if they find out that the reason i left was to rescue my stupid boyfriend and his stupid friends.. ah. um. sorry. that was rude- you- y-you guys aren't stupid! just- i- i'm just fed up with this whole situation."

the girls nodded.

"it's okay, dude. we understand. this situation is tough. like, what are ya supposed to do when people get kidnapped?," kaede joked, "join em? take em to ikea? buy them a tortoise?"

kokichi forced a laugh. "good one. but... i don't want to joke right now. let's not lie to ourselves in such a serious situation..."

"oddly, i'm getting deja vu hearing you say that," kirumi remarked. "eh. it's prolly nothing. i know you're the truthful type, and you mean what you say... you're right. no lies, and no jokes. what matters is their safety."

"true. we gotta hope they aren't hurt. kokichi, when you first spotted v3, they had a fire, right? who's to say they aren't violent? if they are, we gotta get to our friends before anything bad happens," kaede mumbled, standing up and walking over to the fridge, opening it to find nothing but a half empty can of soda.
"gross... shuichi, you pig... didn't even close the bottle after opening it to preserve it. you psycho..."

a loud crash was suddenly heard from outside.
a voice then called out, "guys, lemme in! please! you have to hurry!"

who could it be?

. . .

[ gonta gokuhara has created a new group chat ]

[ gonta gokuhara has changed the chat title to "The Red Tortoise" ]

[ gonta gokuhara has added 4 people to "The Red Tortoise" ]

gonta gokuhara: 
hello everyone.
i have been doing calculations. firstly, I have looked at the places V3 has struck. Then, I have looked into who V3 has kidnapped. I have compared the personalities of the victims, as well as locations they frequented compared to the locations of each crime.
Based on these calculations, everyone in this group chat is very unlikely to be one of the next victims.
For this reason, I have selected you four to help me in planting the red tortoise.
first of all, Momota, you are here because you aren't a major planner and you tend to stay out of the main group. for these reasons, if V3 were to kidnap you, they likely would not get much information out of you, meaning you are likely to be left alone.
Yonaga, you are here because you tend to avoid the places that the crimes so happened to occur at. This means that, unless V3 would be willing  to change their operations around, you likely won't be a target for a while.
Iruma, Harukawa, you are both here for the same reasons as Momota and Yonaga. You two tend to stray away from the crime scenes, and you also tend to stay out of group discussions.
Can i count on you four to assist me?

kaito momota:
I aint readin allat 💀

gonta gokuhara:
TL;DR, will you please assist me in planting the red tortoise?

miu iruma:
omg yes!! of course!! anything to protect our friends 😊

maki harukawa:
totally!! let's do this

kaito momota:
uhh yea what they said
am i allowed to mute this gc?? the notifs of you guys texting me are making my music app glitch
please im listening to the cure

gonta gokuhara:
request denied.
now, how many of you own laptops or i-pads?

maki harukawa:
I have an old ipad and my laptop for school!!

miu iruma:
i just have my phone and school laptop !😅

kaito momota:
same as miu but i also have a laptop for gaming/music

gonta gokuhara:
Bring them over to my house at 10 o'clock sharp. I have an idea I wish to try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
8.8K 440 37
_______________________________________________________ ⚠️Dark Themes⚠️ Viewer discretion Advised ╮(─▽─)╭ daιly lιғe oғ тorтυre? w...
55.2K 1K 31
Prepare to be amazed. Fall down to your knees. I present to you Back Together [Danganronpa V3]! Book cover does not belongs to me and it belongs to i...
22.4K 452 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...