LOVE IS DEAD ➵ Wally Clark x...

By 1-800-hoe-nation

Laura and Wally were a match made in heaven. the cliche cheerleader and jock match, but none the less they we... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN

TWO

4.4K 78 33
By 1-800-hoe-nation

Season One Episode One

Wally and Laura were walking in the halls. They spotted Maddie and figured they would introduce themselves.

"Maddie! Hey!" Wally spoke getting her attention.

Maddie's eyes were wondering as she was looking away towards someone else, "Now's not a really great time."

Wally ignored that and put his hand up to shake her hand. God we're old but even I know that's not how you greet someone anymore.

"Wally Clark, Class of eighty four." He spoke with his charming smile.

" And I'm Laura Brown, also class of eighty four." Laura laughed trying to be extra nice to the girl knowing she's had a rough couple of days.

"I was laid out by a tackle during my senior year homecoming game, never made it off the field. She on the other had was hit by a random driver trying to leave after a basketball game. Nice to meet ya" Wally let out, when he got to the part of Laura's death he playfully jabbed her arm. All while still holding out his hand for Maddie to shake. He is such and aged soul. he better put his hand down he's embarrassing me.

Maddie finally looked them both in the eyes, though she was still focused on the kids down the hall chatting, "Uh, Maddie. current unsolved mystery. Pleasure." After she spoke her eyes drifted back to the kids down the hall. They must've been her friends, Laura put the pieces together.

Wally had finally given up and put his hand down as Maddie regained attention to the dead couple across from her "Wait. Wally clark?" she questioned.

"Yep." Wally replied nonchalantly.

Maddie furrowed her eyebrows, "Why does that sound familiar?"

"Oh, well, they named the stadium after me." he said also nonchalantly. Don't have to act all cool about it I know how ecstatic you were when you found out. It was true though Wally tried not to brag he was happy that his memorial was meaningful enough to have something named after him.

"Ah, must feel nice. Look I can't really chat right now because I've got some holes to fill in my memory to fill." She again glanced back to the undead teens at the other side of the hall.

"That's why we're here. We can definitely help you fill your memory holes." Laura had finally spoke to the blonde. A smile never leaving Laura's face.

"Uhm, okay well I don't really think I need to take advice from a couple of people who look like they're headed to aerobics class together." Maddie said as she looked the two up and down.

Wally laughed trying to lighten up the situation, "Yeah, right. I mean, I'm glad I had this in my locker, or else I would've been rocking shoulder pads, which would've sucked, cause I think those are totally out now. I do wish I brought my walkman to school that day, or clean socks, or deodorant."

"I wish I wore underwear that wasn't a thong, that thing has been a pain in my ass for the last forty years, literally." Laura told the two while she took Wally's arm and wrapped herself around it to cuddle up to him. She definitely wasn't joking wearing that thing the day she died was her worst regret.

Wally laughed at her finding it funny how that was the one thing she would've changed on the day she died.

Maddie steered the conversation back on track, "Wait, we're you guys missing anything when you came here?"

Wally thought for a second before answering the question, "I mean other than a pulse and a heartbeat? No. No, Not really. You?" he looked to his girlfriend of almost forty four years and questioned her.

"No yeah I'm good. Why do you ask?" Laura responded.

"My phone and my backpack, they were both with me. I'm missing my necklace too." She told the couple as she felt for her necklace that wasn't there.

Wally hadn't taken off Laura's necklace since freshman year on their first date when he asked her if he could wear it to show they were dating.

"Huh." Wally told Maddie who was clearly annoying that 'Huh' was always his response to everything she said.

"Huh? Can you stop saying 'Huh'?" She spoke angry. After finishing her sentence the two teens at the end of the hallway had walking through the group talking, which took away Maddie's attention again.

Wally Grabbed her wrist to gain her attention again before she could walk away and follow the teens that weren't dead yet. "Hey, maybe it's a good thing you don't remember everything, okay? Sometimes I wish I could forget." After speaking he quickly took his grip off of Maddie's hand and laced his hand with Laura's as they both walked away.

The Therapy Group were all sitting in their seats well, excluding Maddie as she was trying to puzzle back together her death. Mr Martin had yet to call the meeting officially so they were just chit chatting.

Wally sat with Laura in his lap as Charley had moved over a seat closer taking Laura's spot.

Laura and Wally were talking to each other about their dates they used to go on when they were still alive and even the ones they still go on now as they were planning their next one.

Laura was the first to see Maddie storm into the gym, giving the blonde girl with the bad haircut all of her attention.

"Maddie? Hello. We just started-" Mr. Martin began talking before getting cut off by a very angry Maddie.

"You wanna help me you too? Fine. Help me. I need you two to force a confession out of someone. You know, rattle some chains, inhabit his body, scare the life out of him, whatever it takes." She Rambled as she looked directly to Wally and Laura.

The room went quiet as everyone, but Maddie, knew they couldn't do that.

Maddie looked even more furious, if that was possible, "What's the problem? I need you two to channel all your ghostly energy and dangle the sack of shit out of the window until he cracks."

Wally went to speak to explain to her how they couldn't really do that but Charley had beaten him to it, "Okay, You're not getting it. That's not how this works, Okay? It's not like in the movies. We couldn't do that even if we wanted to." Charley tried to explain to the girl a little annoyed how she wasn't catching on.

Laura had thought Charley's outburst was due to the fact that if they were able to talk to the living he would've because he regretted leaving the love of his life while still being angry at him.

"And I do want to" Wally talking had brought Laura back to reality after previously being lost in her thoughts.

"Yeah, maybe you're all fine just accepting this, but I'm not. I need to know what happened." Maddie explained desperately needing them to understand what she had been feeling which was difficult to the others seeing as they hadn't been through not knowing how they had died.

Rhonda was the first to speak back to Maddie, "We're not in some haunted house, chick. Maybe this doesn't jive with your fantasy of what it should be, but we're quite literally a world away. We're not there, we're here. Stuck."

"No. Not good enough. You know if my friends can't get the truth out of him, then I have to." Maddie responded acting like a madman, when i'm reality she just needed answers to cope with her death.

"What you're feeling right now is absolutely natural, Maddie. You're longing for a sense of control. We've all been there.Talking through it can help." Mr. Martin explained to her, trying to guide her through this tough time.

In all reality none of the dead teens believed him. Well especially Wally and Laura, they knew something was up with him since the day each of them had arrived. The only reason the kids in the Support Group stayed was because they had seen people like Janet get out of this place and they knew they couldn't without playing Mr. Martin's little game.

Maddie was livid, "I wasn't ready to die. Talking about it won't change anything. If I have to search this entire town for answers, I'll do it. I'm not willing to give up just like the rest of you."

"We're not giving up, We're moving forward." Mr. Martin told the girl after cutting her off mid vent.

"Yeah, well, for a guy who's supposed to be getting out of here, this still looks like a pretty crowded room. I'm getting the hell out of this place." And with that Maddie had stormed off being so aggravated by the group.

Maddie needed answers.

While maddie was gone the group was talking about literature.

Rhonda was sharing and somehow started connecting it to how she died. she had a brutal death. Her guidance counselor strangled her over an argument about which college she would be going to that best fit her.

While Rhonda was sharing Maddie had finally come back to the group. welp that didn't take nearly as long as it should've for her to realize she can never get out of this hell hole.

"You were murdered by your guidance counselor?" Maddie asked the curly black haired girl.

"Yep. Guided me straight to the light." Rhonda exclaimed laughing at the joke she had made.

Humor was a way to cope for the dead students as they had no way else to deal with their death other than to accept it.

Mr. Martin seemed interestingly happy to see Maddie back. "Maddie, welcome back. We were having a discussion about literature. Got a bit derailed." He laughed awkwardly as Rhonda just responded by giving him an unimpressed look.

Laura was a bit uncomfortable with how she was sitting on Wally's lap as she had been sitting in the same position for nearly an hour. she decided to adjust herself but it turned not to be such a great idea as Wally in return groaned as his crotch had gotten tighter.

Laura starred at him with wide eyes as he had groaned a little too loudly to which the other members had heard him. Laura whispered a quick "sorry" to him while the others looked at the both of them before continuing the conversation they were having before the disruption.

Maddie had begun talking after looking at the two quickly and getting back into the topic, "How can you laugh at it?"

"What, you want me to cry?" Rhonda questioned the girl.

Wally had seen the tension and decided to step in, "Okay, you gotta try to think about it as encouraging, right? Like at some point, you'll be laughing about what happened to you." He wasn't the best explainer but Laura understood. She was confused on how the girl couldn't grasp on the fact that the other dead teens had been here a lot longer than she had so they had time to process and cope with their deaths.

Mr. Martin had interjected, "Or not. But look, either way, holding on to the past, what happened or didn't can only hold you back. And that's what we're working to learn here together. Right Rhonda?" Mr. Martin was definitely meaning something different by throwing Rhonda under the bus like that. Laura knew something was off about him.

Rhonda had only agreed with him by making a simple notice and a fake smile going back to whatever she was thinking deeply about after.

"Now I don't know why you got diverted from the highway of life, but I really do believe that the easiest way to miss your exit is if your always staring in the rearview mirror." Mr. Martin finished his speech to Maddie hoping to help her in someway as she stilled had the same depressing look on her face.

Charley agreed with Mr. Martin, eating up everything he was being told, "He's right, Maddie."

Rhonda had joined in as well with the same look of boredess that always tested on her face, "Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me. As is ever so on the road." She said sounding like it was a chant in a cult.

Maddie laughed at this but seemed to be thinking about it more in depth, "Everything ahead of me."

After a long pause the non dead teens at the high school began to crowd into the gymnasium.

"What is this?" Maddie questioned while her eyes stayed focused on the teens pouring in.

"I think it's your memorial." Wally answered for her.

Charley corrected him, "Vigil. No body, No burial." The group had seen these far too many times then they should've.

Maddie got up from her chair as the support group started at her. Her mother was there.

Maddie was befuddled that he mom had shown up, "I can't believe she's here."

"Is that?" Charley innocently asked the girl with intense mommy issues.

Maddie had finished his sentence for him, answering his question, "My mom."

Both Maddie and her mom stood frozen. Each for a different reason, and in a different reality.

The whole group watched as Maddie's mom tried to make a speech for her daughter but couldn't.

Maybe she feels bad

Charley had gotten up to comfort Maddie but she walked out of the gym after their short conversation.

Laura didn't know how it felt to die with so much regret but she knew one thing

she was going to help find who killed this innocent girl.

Authors Note

i wonder if there are any xavier baxter fanfics because i know he cheated but he is hot as hell oh my lord. i spent 2 hours write like 8 paragraphs and i thought it was alike 15 minutes jesus time goes by so quickly writing this book. anyways hope you liked im trying to add laura and wally scenes in as much as possible but with that episode one is complete! yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.8K 85
Started: April 13 2023 Ended: October 7 2023 ♡ #1 in Welcome Home 6-14-23 #1 Cats 6-5-23 #1 Wally Darling 8-23-23 #1 Wally darling x reader 8-23-23 ...
25.7K 839 10
A Violentine story AU. (non- zombie apocalypse) • Clementine Everett is the popular league of the Ericson's Girl softball team. Her Dad Lee, whom ad...
15 0 1
Book 2 of 4 in the Unlikeliest of F.A.T.E series. Meet two new characters in this exciting life changing book. Kristin, a small town girl, is a spo...
629 262 26
When Death is punished for saving a teen pop star's life rather than taking it, he gets stuck on Earth for much longer than intended. ...