Blurred

بواسطة JoniiG

Loosing your memory at the age of six, can also mean loosing a crucial part of your life. Y/n has to come fac... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 61

38 2 0
بواسطة JoniiG

5 Minutes Earlier

"Hina," Bird brain's brother pulls his sister to the side. "You two get out of here. The police have surrounded this place; Endeavor is-"

"I ain't goin' anywhere," I growl, turning to the scarred fucker, reading myself to fuckin' kill him. "You hurt her."

Dabi. He's the asshole who hurt her right in front of my eyes and my pathetic ass couldn't do anything. How the hell am I even going to face her when I go back to her? I'm supposed to protect her!

Brainwiper—as much as I hate to admit it—helped me get out there. I could've blasted that damn door to hell, weren't for those fuckin' cuffs preventing me from using my quirk. I can easily escape now, with all these heroes surrounding the place, but my body doesn't want to.

I don't want to. I want to blow this bitch into a million pieces. I couldn't get out of that fucking marble, all I could do was watch her get burned. Those cries of pain...I'll always remember them, probably haunt me in my sleep, too.

If I'm being honest with myself, I was scared I would never get out of here, never see her again. But I was stupid for thinking that for even a second.

I will make sure she never ever feels pain again. She will never let those screams out again.

"Huh?" Dabi tilts his head, acting like he doesn't know what I'm sayin'. He bends down to the masked dude, burning the feathers that hold him down. "I've hurt many people, you gotta be more specific, kiddo."

"Ya gonna pay for even touchin' her!" I ain't gonna sit here and listen to his bullshit. I let a blast that flies me directly at him, having my right arm ready to make his scars worse. "Oi!" Before I could even touch him, her brother pulled me back. "Stay outta this, bird br- damn it, stay outta this!"

"Bakugo, I know you're angry-"

"Shuddap, Spoonbill! You two..." He especially shouldn't be this calm. I know he knows what Dabi did to her, so why the fuck is he acting like nothing happened to her!? "You of all people should be angrier than me! Yer her fuckin' brother! She is in the hospital, isn't she!? Ya saw her covered in burns, didn't ya!?"

He's pissing me off. His face is irritating me, it's like he doesn't care at all about her, so fuckin' nonchalant!

"Letting my anger out will only affect the operation negatively," He says, not bothering to even give me a glance. "Besides...There's something else I need to take care of."

"Mister, take her and the kid," Patchwork says, igniting flames from both his hands. "I have other business to attend to." He smiles creepily towards her brother.

I got no clue of what kind of vendetta these two have but I ain't leavin' this place till I beat the fuck outta patchwork.

"Ya have business with me first, asshole!" I say while running.

I jump with one explosion, aim with both hands and fire one at him and one at the masked freak. He dodged, as I thought he would, giving me the opportunity to release another blast that caught him off guard.

Patchwork is not paying attention to me, though. He sends his flames towards spoonbill, who barely dodges them. The fire burned some of his side feathers.

"Bakugo!" Her sister catches me the moment I land on the ground again. "You can't fight him, he's too strong! All these heroes are here to save you-"

"I don't need saving!" I think I hurt her when I pulled away from her but my blood is boiling just at the sight of this man, I can't even think straight. I am not going to leave without blasting every inch of his body. "I was fine by myself and don't think I owe ya anythin' for unlocking a damn door, okay ya brainwiper!?"

I was fucking useless back then, I don't even know what I'm going to say to bird brain when I see her again. Although, I know damn well she won't blame me; she will simply be happy I'm unharmed and safe.

What I'm more worried about, is that I know her too damn well. She is not just sitting at the hospital bed waiting for the heroes to act. Shitty hair, too. They are surely planning on something if not already planned. I only hope they aren't anywhere near here or I'm killin' them both.

I feel something sneaking up my body; I thought it was mask freak but it's actually...wood? "What the hell!?"

"All Might! I got him!" Kamui Woods' quirk. The branches reach both villains, brainwiper too, holding them captive.

Another hero passes past me; Edgeshot, who uses his power to pierce through the villains' chests.

"If you don't want to die, I suggest you don't move. Gran Torino!"

I don't know that hero but he's pretty old and short, though, with those feet that release air, I assume, he was able to hit all three of them, making them lose consciousness.

"Hey, we had an agreement about her!" Hawks says, rushing to her.

"Sorry, Hawks," The old man says. "We need to confirm that ourselves."

As if that wasn't enough, I feel something strange coming out of my lips. It's dark and flows about my body as though attempting to swallow me. It reminds me of that nasty slime monster who tried to steal my quirk.

I thought it was another hero's doing but...When it fades, I find myself in another location, with the entire League of Villains in front of me. There's a tallass man with a creepy mask apologizing to me for some reason.

I look around the city, trying to orient myself. I don't see any trace of the cops or the heroes who were back at their hideout, which means we're too far away from them. But there are other heroes here.

Best Jeanist, who scouted me from the sports festival, Mt. Lady, that man from the Pussycats from the training camp and others, along with a couple policemen. All wounded, on the ground, unconscious.

It doesn't take long for spoonbill and All Might to get there, attacking that creep directly. What surprises me is that he was able to hold him back with his bare hands. So, that guy's the villains' boss.

Spoonbill grabs me quickly, stopping mid-air because of patchwork's flames circling the area. "I'm not done with you yet, Hawks."

"All for One!" All Might says. "I will take Bakugo back and, this time, I will throw you in prison for sure, along with all the League of Villains you control!"

"There's so much to do," The man, All for One says while raising his arm as it inflates with black and red sparks blowing around it. "It'll be hard for both of us."

The moment All Might makes contact with him, strong air compressed from him, sending him away with a single blow. It even put the fire around us out.

I gasp once I notice he's not even inside the range of the battlefield when the dust clears. "All Might!"

"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that." He says. "So, run away from here, Tomura, and take that child with you." Spoonbill tries to escape us once again but this time I see black tendrils that have red prominent cracked lines extending from All for One's fingers, reaching up to him and piercing multiple places on his upper body. "Sorry, Hawks, that child is needed and I'm afraid Medea needs to be punished for betraying the League."

"Don't kill him," Patchwork says approaching us. "He's dying from my hands." I stand in front of them, positioning myself to fight him. "Tell me, Hawks– What will happen if I burn the area on my right?"

The fuck is this bitch talking about?

"W-What?" He attempts to get up but he's losing too much blood. He will pass out any minute or even worse die if he's not taken to a hospital immediately.

Patchwork ignites his flames on his right hand, directing it to his right. I give the area a quick glance and I notice something from the cracked debris that shouldn't be here right now.

Bird brain's wing.

"Oh, so the reason your eyes widened earlier when you looked there wasn't because someone's there?"

***

Dabi knows you're here. Kei is injured badly and Katsuki is right there alone. You can't stay hidden any longer and you need to help Kei somehow. All Might is fighting that All for One guy and the rest of the heroes are wounded, he can't save Katsuki or the rest of them.

You have to do something.

"Kurogiri, get everyone away from here." All for One says. He opens the wrap. "Now go, Tomura! And take your piece!"

Katsuki is surrounded by the League and he can't escape by himself. If you go there, though, you'll cause a lot of trouble after. None of you have your hero's license and the slightest injury you cause with your quirk without specific instruction from your guardian or supervisor is a violation of the rules. But...

"I will not..." Hina is awake. She doesn't sound okay, though. "Let you...hurt anyone."

"You won't let me!?" Dabi starts laughing loudly, walking a few steps probably ahead. "You won't let me!?" His maniac laugh doesn't stop for a few seconds. He takes a deep breath before stopping and you hear his steps approach your way. Damn it; He's either trying to piss off Kei or make you step in there. "That's funny. You can't even hurt me, Hina. How are you going to stop me? Or are you just going to force yourself to hurt me..." He's going to light everything on fire. You move everyone out of the alleyway fast, lifting your body up. Dabi thinks you're the only one hiding, so you're the only one he's going to see. "If it's for your precious siblings!? Huh!?"

"Get out of there now!" Kei warns you and you escape out of the alley just in time before he burns every corner of it.

"Nice scars, angel," Dabi says with a wicked smile. "They suit you."

"Thanks, yours are better," You smile back, landing next to Katsuki. "They match with your personality. And don't call me angel."

Okay, now what? You're still not allowed to engage in combat, unless Kei gives you permission. And there's a slight chance that's happening, so what do you do now?

You could take Katsuki to a safe place and come back to help Kei. But he needs to be medically treated immediately, he's losing too much blood. He tries to stand as Hina helps him, throwing his arm over her shoulders and holding him from his waist.

The League surrounds you, limiting your escape routes. Although Kei can't move too much, his feathers can. You and Katsuki can only dodge as Kei helps you avoid getting attacked.

Dabi's quirk is the most annoying one. Hina moves from spot to spot with him, preventing the flames from getting near Kei. That lizard man you saw at the camp is also after her.

All Might is holding back because everyone is here. There is no way you can get everyone out of here without fighting them. Hina is wounded, she can barely move. Kei too; Katsuki won't hold out for too long, he has already fought him.

You didn't react on time when a girl with a school uniform jumps on you pinning you down while holding a knife in her hand. Her smile is so creepy, like she's enjoying every moment of this fight. You hold her hands back, the knife too close to your neck.

Katsuki is clearly trying to reach you but they are not letting him near you.

Kei has to give you permission. Fire is your weakness and so is Kei's but you're fast enough to land some hits on him. It's your only option.

"Hawks!" You shout as loud as you can. "Permission to engage in combat!"

"If I...If I do that...!" You feel bad for making him take the responsibility for you but there's no other way, you're all gonna get killed. His feathers move the girl away from me, holding her on the ground.

"Hawks, please!"

"Argh, damn it!" He looks at you with eyes searching for another way. He doesn't find one. "Fine! Permission gran-"

We both hear the same thing. It sounded too familiar, coming from the alleyway you were in a while ago. Is it...That engine is Iida's! No, it can't be, they should've left!

A large path of ice builds upwards, going as high as possible. You see Izuku, Kiri and Iida shooting off to the air, Kiri holding his hand out for Katsuki. You make one last eye contact with Katsuki and he shoots off into the sky, taking Kiri's hand.

That's when you noticed no one is paying attention to you; perfect! You take advantage of the situation to take your siblings and get the fuck out of here. With one problem...Kei has already passed out.

"Take him and go." Hina whispers to you, not letting you debate on her decision. You can't just leave her behind.

"Hina-"

"Just go, I'll be right behind you!" Your plan was for Kei to hold Hina and you to hold Kei as you both fly away. "I promise!"

"I'll be back for you!"

"No, don't-" You take off, not wanting to hear her say no.

You will go back for her whether she likes it or not. You know she was lying, she can't be behind you with all of them fighting her. You'll take Kei to the hospital and immediately go to Hina.

"Bird brain." Now you have another problem. An angry Katsuki. Maybe more than angry, maybe furious is the best word for it. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"I...was...passing by?" His face twitches and his hands are clenched. "Okay, okay, I know you're mad at me but this is not the time to scold me. Plus, get in line."

Yeah, this time Kei has every right to talk your ear off when he wakes up and you don't have any excuse about it.

"Bakugo, on my mark, create a blast!" Iida says.

"You match my mark!" That's your boy. Fighting even at a time like this.

"Compress dude is right behind us!" Or not. He was utterly defeated by the giant form of Mt. Lady.

"Gran Torino is here!" Izuku says. The short old man was kicking every villain as fast as you would.

The boys land on the ground with Katsuki's help. You use your jacket and Izuku's jacket to stop Kei's bleeding at the very least. You walk until you reach the plaza you were earlier while watching mr. Aizawa's speech and you with Yaoyorozu and Todoroki. Thank God they're okay.

You glance at Todoroki who is looking to the ground with a saddened face. Of course he is; what he just witnessed was his big brother, after all. You would feel the same if you saw Kei like that.

Touya has turned into Dabi, it's hard for him to accept that. You're not even sure if he has accepted the fact he's alive.

"I'll be right back," You say, adjusting Kei to your back. You can somehow comfort Todoroki later, your own brother is what's important now that Katsuki is safe. "I need to take him to the hospital."

"Bird brain," You feel Katsuki grabbing your wrist before you are able to fly. "We both know you won't come back here." Half true. Once Kei was at the hospital, you were going straight for Hina and then back to them. But Katsuki knows that's your plan and he doesn't want you to go back there. "I know she's your sister but I won't let you go back there."

You understand he's scared something might happen to you but is he for real? Right now, he's not letting you take your brother to the hospital and his condition is serious.

"Katsuki, let go."

"I either come with you," His grip gets a little harder, pulling a tad closer. "Or you promise me you will come back to me immediately."

"Katsuki-"

"Choose."

"You're not serious-"

"Y/n!" Your mother's voice? You look at the direction her voice came from and it's actually her with your father behind her. "What are you doing here!? Is that- Shit, Minori, heal him quickly!"

"Give him to me." You hand Kei carefully to your dad, laying him on the jacket he placed on the ground, examining his wounds. "He'll be fine, I can heal these wounds easily."

"Thank you," You let a sigh of relief out, letting your head fall on Katsuki's shoulder. Which makes you realize it's the first time you're touching him after he got kidnapped. Your arms quickly wrap around his neck, finally letting your emotions out. "Katsuki...You're safe..."

"Shh," He whispers, hands traveling from your waist to your back till they enclose you in his warmth. "Stop it, ya dumbass, I'm okay."

"There," Your dad says, helping Kei sit up and place his back against the wall. "His wounds are okay but he lost a lot of blood, one of us needs to take him to the hospital and-."

"I'll take him," Your mother says, reaching down for him. "It's not too far from here, you go to Hina."

"Wait," You trust your parents, they must have a plan to rescue her. "I'll take him so you two can go to Hina."

"Y/n." Katsuki says, his tone lowering as if warning you.

"I'll be right here the second I take him there," Your hand takes his, locking each other's pinkies. "I promise."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

291K 11.7K 57
Death. You are dead. At least, you thought you were, or did you? You couldn't remember. In fact, you couldn't remember anything about your life, disp...
20.3K 1.5K 28
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...
311K 6.3K 28
Sometimes the dead have a scary way of returning to life, especially when they're better off dead. And especially when he finds his way into your he...
2.1K 32 10
.・。.・゜✭・𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 »»---->𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐨𝐫 𝐘/𝐕/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐞...