FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

14

10.1K 638 104
By cutegir2002

It's like you are screaming,
And no one is hearing ~~.

***

It was after lunch time, Jungkook was busy checking on some files and tae went to get a coffee for Jungkook. While he was walking back he stopped infront of enuwoo's office. After having a mind battle he finally knocked on the door and entered inside after receiving a low come in.

"Oh Taehyung, come sit." Enuwoo spoke gesturing tae to sit on the chair.

"Thanks." Tae thanked sitting on the chair, enuwoo closed the file and looked at tae.

"So you have any work from me?" He asked politely.

"Aa-h yes, I want to talk to you about something, only if you don't mind." Tae spoke hesitantly.

"Yeah sure go ahead." Enuwoo spoke

"It's about seo jun." Tae spoke, enuwoo stopped his movements for some seconds before nodding asking tae to continue whatever he wants to say.

"Jungkook told me about everything, I am not saying he isn't wrong. He is definitely wrong if he is saying truth." Tae spoke making enuwoo frown.

"What do you mean by that?" Enuwoo asked.

"I am just trying to say, I used to work with him before you both started to date. But he always used to talk about you. And I had seen the love and affection in his eyes whenever he talked about you. And I don't think he could fake it, no one can fake the emotions that their eyes shows. I just wanted to ask you to talk to him once.

Talking to him might be difficult for you, but it can clear many things between you both. Because sometimes there are things we can't see even if they are just infront of our eyes. I hope I didn't hurted or offended you. I just wanted to give this advice to you to talk to him once. Otherwise it's your call, do what makes you feel calm." Tae spoke and explained everything properly to enuwoo.

One thing that enuwoo understand is tae wasn't wrong, he himself saw the love in seo jun's eyes. But if he truly loved him why he said all that? Many questions came in his mind and now he want to know t the answers of all the questions.

"I will talk to him for sure, thank you so much for advising me." Enuwoo spoke smiling at tae who smiled back.

"I will be glad if my advice helps you. I should go, I have to get coffee for Jungkook." Tae spoke and left.

****

Next day.

Evening, taekook were already at their home as there wasn't any meetings today. Tae was watching some YouTube videos while Jungkook was busy watching business news on the television. The door bell ringed, Jungkook looked at tae who didn't even heard the bell as he was wearing headphones.

"I have to open the door." Jungkook mumbled and walked to the door, he was surprised seeing enuwoo standing outside his house with a huge smile on his face.

"What- the hell." Jungkook muttured when enuwoo pushed hims aside and walked inside.

"Tae." He called tae who finally looked up from his phone. Smiling softly he removed the earphones and put his phone on the table.

"Enuwoo hyung what are you doing here at this hour." Tae asked gesturing him to sit, Jungkook walked back and frowned when he saw enuwoo giving flower bouquet to tae who took the bouquet with a Confused face.

"Here for you." Enuwoo spoke.

"Why are you giving him the bouquet?" Jungkook asked walking towards them and standing beside tae who was going to ask the same.

"I will tell you, but first let me thank him." Enuwoo spoke.

"Don't tell me you are here to propose him?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow, somewhere in his heart he didn't liked the idea of his best friend proposing tae. Why? Don't ask this to him because he himself don't have the answer.

"Oh come on bro, why will I propose someone when I have my boyfriend." Enuwoo spoke proudly making Jungkook laugh at him.

"Boyfriend? Bro you must be joking." Jungkook asked but enuwoo shook his head.

"No, I really have a boyfriend and all thanks to him. The angel." Enuwoo spoke pointing at tae who smiled shyly hearing the word angel.

"Ok,ok. I believe you but who is your boyfriend and when it all happened?" Jungkook asked rolling his eyes. They all were already sitting on the couch, taekook on same couch whole enuwoo on different.

Enuwoo started to tell Jungkook about how tae came to meet him yesterday, how he explained his point to him and now he have seo jun as his boyfriend again.

"Wait wait, he came to ask you to meet seo jun, and you went to meet him. I understood, but how the hell you became boyfriends with him again." Jungkook asked.

"I went to meet him, first he wasn't ready to talk to me. But after I stayed there and didn't left. He told me how my father blackmailed him making his mother as his weapon. Seo jun's mother was going a cancer patient, he was working and paying for her medical charges. After seo jun declined to leave me, dad started to blackmail him saying he will make his mother's Treatment.

He was still not ready, and so my dada asked the doctors to not let him meet his mother. Getting defeated he came and told me exactly those things that dad asked him to say. But, when he met his mother after breaking up with me he got to know she already died. And so he left from the city Because he was blaming himself for his mother's death and he was guilty on hurting me. He has returned back to Seoul just some months ago." Enuwoo told.

Hearing all this Jungkook was shocked and tae felt sad as he knew how much seo jun loved his mother. Jungkook felt guilty for blaming seo jun all this year, and he felt anger rushing thinking how can enuwoo's dad be so low.

"But how can your dad do all that?" He asked.

"He can do anything, after all he just see money. He wanted me to date one of his rich friends daughter or son so that he can get some business deal from them. But glad I left him, his house and his money. Now I will save my love from him and will make sure nothing like that happens again." Enuwoo spoke with a determined tone.

"You should bro, I hope that you both stay together for the rest of your life. And yeah say sorry to him from my side I had cursed him so much." Jungkook spoke.

"It's fine kook, and tae. Thank you so much, if you didn't came to me and told me to talk to him. I would have never known about all this. " Enuwoo spoke geniunely feeling grateful towards tae.

"It's fine hyung, it was my pleasure to help you. After all everyone deserves to be with the one they love, no matter it's your lover or some other people." Tae spoke, both the best friends smiled at his words.

' I never knew you are such a kind hearted person, you did a great favor on me by making my best friend just like before, and I will make sure to return this favor soon' Jungkook thought looking at tae who was talking to enuwoo.

Kook is thinking to return the favor. But instead he will fall for this beauty with a kind heart really soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was...

Well you all were right, my readers are have great sense of stories.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

I hope the story isn't boring you all.

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8K 31
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
84.8K 6.6K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
311K 31.1K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
439K 23.5K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...