#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝙠𝙖𝙧...

By -fischll

▄▄▄▄ 赤羽 業 ▄▄▄▄ ❝'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 ❞ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄... More

#𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄!
#𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
#𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗦𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗣!
#𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!
#𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
#𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌
#𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
#𝐒𝐈𝐗| 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓| 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌?
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇
#𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
#𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍| 𝟏 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝟑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
#𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒
#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄
#𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐏
#𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗝𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬!
#𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍
#𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀
#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘| 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄| 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎| 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄| 𝐍𝐎
#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑| 𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓

267 17 43
By -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 𝐓𝐀𝐆,
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅  ▷  ▻▻

❝𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩
𝐓𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝?
𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞? 𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, "𝐓𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭"
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, "𝐓𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭"
𝐄𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐦𝐨
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬
𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨
𝐄𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐦𝐨
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦❞

MAJOR TW FOR SEXUAL ASSULT- if u don't want to read don't but it'll help u understand what happens in the next chapter.
2ND PERSON!

"HEY, Y/N PLEASE WAKE UP!"
Kayano cried out as she shook your body gently.

Kanzaki joined in and pat your face with her hands, hoping it will wake you up. "She hasn't woken up in a while what should we do?!"

Worry flashed across their faces, they were alone in an abandoned warehouse waiting for anything to justify the reason they were brought there, plus they had you to protect- who knew what those men would do to your unconscious body?

A sudden gasp escaped you and you jolted awake. "Where are we?"

"Y/n! We were so scared!" The girls cried in unison before wrapping their hands around you.

A wave of fatigue and exhaustion hit you. "Do any of you have food?"

Kayano searched in her pockets and took out a box of mochi she bought earlier. "I was saving it for later but you look like you need it."

"I'm fine now I just had Hypoglycemia, now I'm ready to get the hell out of here." You sighed after finishing off the sugary snack.

"Are you sure you're fine? You passed out then hit your head pretty hard." Kanzaki asked, genuinely concerned for you.

You held her shoulder to assure her you were fine. "It's happened before so I'm used to it."

"Okay, but once we get out of here we'll get Koro-Sensei to check you out."

You nodded at her words, when you tried lifting your other arm you noticed that all three of your hands were tied together to a chair.

"Hey, Kayano put your right hand down my shirt and try to get out my knife and my phone." You whispered, hearing footsteps coming closer.

The girl went bright red and started stuttering. "WHAT?!"

"One of you just do it!" You harshly said and Kanzaki put her hand over your chest and grabbed the knife, handing it to you.

"You should've grabbed the phone!"

"It probably has no charger."

"It's your fault, you were on it all day!"

You stopped arguing and hid the knife up the sleeve of your free hand when they all surrounded you.

"I gave our buddies a call and they're in.
We're gonna have ourselves a little commemorative photoshoot with you gals," the leader began, "feel free to scream, no one will hear you except us."
When you heard that your eyes fell out of their sockets.

"I'm gonna end up on porn hub or Twitter or even worse... only fans and I won't be getting paid?!" You screamed into Kayanos ear to make sure nobody else heard but her.

The green-haired girl shook in fear. "No, no, no I'm too young to be in an R-rated movie. I have the body of a child I won't do you any good!" She shrieked, sinking into the couch.

"You.." They looked at Kanzaki. "I've seen you somewhere before, right? Yeah~ I'm sure I have, last summer in Tokyo, got a pic of you in that arcade." He pulled out his phone, showing you a picture of Kanzaki, she looked totally different.

Kanzaki was usually proper looking, but the girl in the picture was the opposite, he described her as a 'party girl', which was true. She looked a million times more likeable, if you met her like that you probably would've become besties. She reminded you of yourself- without the drugs and the fighting.

Kayano looked at the picture in shock whilst you looked in admiration she was so beautiful in it- he got a really good picture of her no wonder he still remembered Kanzaki.

"Don't you worry about a thing sweetie, professor Ruine is gonna take all night teaching you how to drive like a pro." That was vomit-inducing.

"So that picture... It's kinda comforting to know even you went through a phase." Kayano broke the silence, the delinquents were doing their own thing.

"Yeah, you look like a completely different person, you pull them both off so well too. Plus the picture did you justice." You smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Sounds to me like you'll be right at home with us, babe. Grades and all that other pointless bullshit don't mean jack to this crew." He went on about pointless things that only the people at the bottom of society could think of.

"The only thing that matters is having a little fun, right?"

"You're a jerk." Kayano finally said what we were all thinking.

His smile faded, and he grabbed her aggressively by the collar. That's when you had enough and stabbed him in the leg, making him let go of Kayano.

"I've used this knife to stab people in the leg twice this month, I know it's weird but it's even weirder that it happened twice, right?" You laughed, pulling the knife out of his ankle and pushing it into his knee.

"Fuck! Get that bitch!"

-Tw: SA

A large buff guy walked up to you with a creepy smile. "Don't touch her, this babe is all mine."

You scrunched your nose in disgust, opening your mouth to say something, but before you could he slapped his sweaty hands over your mouth. It was revolting. He took you to another room away from everyone else and threw you on a couch.

You protectively brought your knees up to your chest and narrowed your eyes at the man. "What do you want?"

"I didn't expect to see you here of all places, when Emiko told me that the bitch who hurt her would be in Kyoto I couldn't wait to break you. I didn't know you were so fucking sexy though, so let's have a little fun before things get messy!" He grinned, before grabbing your chest with his grubby hands.

Feeling his hands get into contact with your body, you felt a rush of emotion: anger, disgust, fear, but the strongest was blood lust. You lunged at him, sending him into the couch, gripping his foot, twisting the joints, and crushing his toes until you heard a satisfying crack and scream.

"I remember you now, the guy who took her virginity, she showed me a picture of you and her making out. I hate how she thought it was a flex." You also recognised him from the train, everything made sense now.

The guy grunted and jumped on top of you, ripping your white shirt open and revealing your chest. "She's also my cousin, I owe this to her. So no hard feelings cause after this I kinda wanna ask you out on a date."

Your jaw dropped, and the words that left his mouth were enough for you to forget he took your shirt off. "No fucking way! I guess incest runs in the family because she looks like a product of it."

He unbuttoned his school trousers and looked offended at your words. "Insults won't save you, crazy bitch."

He pushed your hand against the cold hard floor as you struggled to get out of his grasp. The only thing going through your mind was to get up and beat him up, if this was any other day you could beat him but today was different. An unfamiliar feeling of weakness and helplessness overwhelmed you as he groped every part of you that shouldn't be touched.

'Stop! Stop! STOP!' You attempted to scream but it was muffled by his hand on your mouth.

Whilst one of his hands was travelling up between your thighs and the other was clasping your mouth shut, you observed your surroundings and spotted a baseball bat underneath the couch. One of your hands snaked around his waist and you pretended to be into whatever he was doing, but in reality, you were reaching for the weapon. However, he noticed your movements and started to kiss you, thinking you liked it. You didn't.

In between the kisses, he slid his hand under your sports bra and groped you then let go and went back to squeezing your ass. He also positioned your other hand on his boxers, so you were palming his dick. It made you want to scream and throw up but he took the words out of your mouth with a rough kiss. You wanted to pull away, but the bat almost touched your fingertips.

The second you felt the bat, you grabbed it and started swinging. You didn't stop until you saw the lips that were on yours busted, the hands that held you down and touched you bloodied and bruised. The screams he let out were tuned out by the rage that flowed out of you.

His disfigured face and purple limbs were what was left of him when Koro-Sensei entered the room silently. He looked at your blank face, swollen lips and bloodied half-worn uniform and slowly took the bat from you.

"I'm fine, you should go help the others." Your voice was shaky enough to convince him you weren't fine- if your appearance didn't already do that.

He gently picked you up, wrapping a tentacle around your bare skin. "You don't need to explain what happened, but when we get back you're going to a hospital."

You were too tired to say anything and drifted to sleep.

✔︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 24
✔︎ 2000 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦

©-𝙁𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙇𝙇

A/n

Please tell me ur opinion of the chapter because I might rewrite‼️

This chapter was hard for me to write I kinda had to rewrite because it was really triggering at first. I feel like now that it's not as graphic it kinda glosses over how serious it's supposed to be. I really wanted to write more but I don't think it's appropriate.

The book is gonna take a BIG turn from here it took 2 years to get here I literally had a deadline for chapter 24 to be July of 2021😭.

ANWAYS I FED U GUYS 2 DAYS IN A ROWW

Go read video games btw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 950 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...
102K 4K 50
Because, it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away. It's my prisons if i feel the need to smoke and drink and sweat. It's problem is my problem...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
1.5K 149 12
𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵...